'Our Love' Taekook

By Btsf580

Where 23 years old kim Taehyung and 26 years old jeon Jungkook got into an arrange marriage. Warnings Top Tae... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen

Chapter seven

1K 60 12
By Btsf580

The next week went quickly as today is their special day before wedding day. It's their Engagement. They are having a small function with their family and close friends in Kim mansion.

"Ohoo look our little boy is already being engaged huh?" Namjoon said walking to Taehyung who is dressing up. "Where is Your fiance's room?" Jin asked from Taehyung.

"He is in the guest room hyung" Jin nodded and went out with Y/n. "How are you feeling little bro" yoongi asked. Taehyung smiled at himself. "Awesome" His hyungs chuckled at him.

"Wait till an year you are married. Then you will experience the awesome" Namjoon said with a pained expression. "Jin hyung should have been here to hear this" Hoseok said laughing.

Jin knocked on the door and went inside when someone opened it. "Are you Jungkook ?" Jin asked from the short male. "Ah no..He is inside the bathroom.

"Hyung..Is this fine now?" Jungkook asked coming out. Jin gasped seeing him. Jungkook looked at the new two faces in confusion. "Wow! You are so beautiful Jungkook!" He said. Jungkook smiled at him.

"I'm kim seokjin and this is min Y/n. Close friends of Taehyung. Like family." He introduced. "Oh hyung and Y/n.. nice to meet you..Please sit down." He said with a smile.

After awhile Jungkook went outside with others. He saw Taehyung already standing near the table. Taehyung's eyes lit up seeing the older. He checked Jungkook from head to toe with a smile.

Jungkook walked to him and stood bedsides him. "You look beautiful hyung" Taehyung whispered shyly. Jungkook smiled at himself. "You look handsome Tae" He whispered back. Jungkook said as he was burning up since he saw Taehyung.

Both of them exchanged their Engagement rings after signing the papers. (In our country, we sign a paper when engaging so yeah..I don't know about others..😁)

After exchanging their rings, both of them stared at each other. "Can I hyung?" Taehyung asked leaning in. Jungkook nodded his head.

Taehyung attached their lips, grabbing Jungkook's waist. Both of them closed their eyes enjoying the moment. It was the best feeling. Soon they broke the kiss as they are in front of everyone.

Everyone clapped their hands to the engaged couple and sat on their seats.  Soon his friends walked to them and started introducing them to Jungkook.

"Jungkook this is my husband namjoon..And this is Y/n's boyfriend hoseok..This is yoongi" "hello hyungs" Jungkook said.

"These are my friends..Jimin and Yeonjun" He said introducing them. "Excuse me babies! I have to take your friends for few minutes" Mrs.kim said and held Jungkook's arm.

"Eomma where are we going?" Taehyung asked in confusion. "Aish nowhere Tae! I want you to introduce Your fiance to our family" she said dragging Jungkook while Taehyung also went behind him.

"Darling, this is my elder sister" she said gesturing to the other lady. "Jungkook smiled and bowed a little at her. "Hi aunty.. I'm Jeo-ah um..Jungkook" He said not knowing what tell as his surname.

Taehyung shifted his gaze to his fiance while his mother laughed. "My son in law is very pretty right unnie?" She asked while her sister nodded her head with a smile lingering on her lips.

"Kim's Prettiest son in law" She said making mrs.Kim to smile proudly. Jungkook blushed and glanced at Taehyung. "You better be good to him Tae" She teased.

"Ah don't have any doubt about that right kookie?" Mrs.Kim asked to which Jungkook smiled. "Yes Aunty..He is already good" Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled shyly.

"Aye aye..you already wrapped Jungkook around your finger huh?" His aunt teased again. Three of them laughed at the redden face of the younger. "Taehyung hyung! You didn't even tell me you are going to marry!" A boy's voice said angrily. More like throwing a tantrum.

Taehyung made a regretting face and smiled nervously at the boy. "Suno I was searching for you everywhere!" Taehyung aunty said. "Sorry eommaa" He said and then looked at Taehyung again with a glare.

"Sorry suno..I didn't got time to tell..You know about my work right.." He said. Suno rolled his eyes playfully. "Yeah yeah..by the way! Hyung you are soo prettyy!" He said cheerfully and squeezed the older's cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger. "Aish suno come here! Don't grab other's cheeks like that..He is older than you" His mother said to him and pulled her son to her who pouted.

Jungkook smiled at them and slowly grabbed Taehyung's bicep which took the younger's attention. "Hyung?" He asked worriedly because he thought Jungkook might be uncomfortable. Jungkook shook his head caressed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung' mother smiled warmly seeing the couple and elbowed her sister.

While the older's were busy talking, Jungkook glanced up at Taehyung to talk. But his face turned to worried
"Tae?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung closing his eyes for a moment. "Yes hyung?" He asked opening his eyes. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked rubbing Taehyung's hand.

"I'm good hyung" Taehyung said with a smile. But Jungkook found it strange. He excused from Taehyung's mother and went inside the house with Taehyung. "Hyung where are we going?"

Jungkook sat on the couch and patted the space. Taehyung sat down next to him. "You look tired " Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook sighed. "Are you sure?" Taehyung nodded his head. "Do you want to rest Tae?" "No no hyung.. I'm good" Taehyung said assuring. "Okay then..Tell me if you are not feeling well okay?" Jungkook said softly, getting up.

He bent down and pecked Taehyung's lips which shocked Taehyung. He blinked his eyes few times. "Let's go Tae" Jungkook said and got up to go. But was pulled back onto the couch. He was surprised when he felt Taehyung's lips on his.

Taehyung sneaked his arms around Jungkook's neck moving his lips slowly. Jungkook held Taehyung's bicep, squeezing it. "Ah where are these two? Taehyung! Jungko—oh" the voice stopped when they saw the duo making out on the couch.

The couple quickly pulled themselves away with red cheeks. Taehyung looked back to see namjoon standing there with an embarrassed face. Taehyung quickly got up offering his hand to Jungkook who took it.

"A-Ah hyung..um" He said scratching his nape in embarrassment. That's when he felt a hand around his bicep. He looked back to see Jungkook hiding behind him with red cheeks.

"Uh..Actually..Mrs.Jeon is finding you two" He said smiling nervously. Taehyung nodded his head. Three of them went out of the house while Jungkook was still holding Taehyung's bicep.

"Here you are..Where were you?" She asked.  "Come boys..We have to take some pictures-Wait why are you two red? Are you two tired?" She asked going to the place where they are ready to take pictures.

Taehyung coughed hearing this while Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at Taehyung. "N-No mom we are fine" Jungkook said.

***

"Yuna..Stay here tonight..Everyone is tired" Taehee said sitting on the couch. "That's a good idea Taehee..Where is our new couple?" She asked searching for them. "They are near the swimming pool with friends"

"Jungkook you don't know you know, this sweet bear here is a total opposite in company.." Jin said shaking his head. Taehyung glared at Jin who stuck his tongue at him.

"What do you mean hyung?" "You won't believe me..He is a total devil. Every employee is scared of him. They almost pee in their pants" "hyung! Stop it..I'm not like that" Taehyung defended himself.

Jungkook laughed at the boy. "Are you that scary Tae?" He asked from his fiance.

"Not that much hyung—" "don't lie" Hoseok interrupted. "Oh I can't imagine him being scary" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who looked at him innocently while others laughed.

"Of course you can't..No one can imagine him being angry because he is that much scary"yoongi said this time. "Don't listen to them hyung" Taehyung said innocently to Jungkook.

"Don't fall for his sweet words..He is a devil" Jin teased the younger. Taehyung glared at Jin and pouted looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook giggled at the younger and ruffled his head. "He is my sweet devil then" He said smiling . Taehyung smiled shyly at Jungkook and looked at his hyungs proudly.

Others laughed at the younger. "Let's go in now..we didn't even give the couple some privacy" namjoon said getting up. Others also agreed and went with him.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who was looking away and chuckled. Hearing him, Taehyung looked at his fiance. "Are you really like that Tae?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled nervously.

"Actually..Kind of..hyung" Jungkook laughed at Taehyung. "Can you show me your scary face then?" Jungkook asked sitting closer to the younger. Taehyung laughed and shook his head. "I can't do that hyung" "why?" Jungkook asked with a confused face.

"Mm when I'm with you, I don't have those moods with me hyung..I don't even remember..So I can't show you like that" Jungkook chuckled and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"Are you tired hyung?" Taehyung asked lowering his head to look at Jungkook. "No Tae" Jungkook denied. He looked at Taehyung and wrapped Taehyung's arm around his waist. He leaned onto Taehyung's body.

Taehyung felt like burning up. But he liked that the older initiated because he didn't know if it was okay if he does that. "I'm usually not comfortable around someone whom I just met..But..But with you Taehyung..I don't know what's happening with me. I feel like I have known you for years" He said looking up to see Taehyung looking at him in love.

"I'm glad I didn't make you uncomfortable hyung.." He said smiling softly. Jungkook also smiled and shifted down his gaze to Taehyung's lips. He quickly pecked Taehyung. He knows that Taehyung is still shy and doubtful. So that's why he is initiating to make him tell and do as he wants.

Taehyung then held Jungkook's chin and attached their lips. Both of their lips moved against each other passionately. No hurry.. Just slow and romantic.

Jungkook started to move backwards when he felt Taehyung's weight on him. Taehyung grabbed onto the older firmly. But it was feeling uncomfortable for both of them. So Taehyung pulled Jungkook onto his lap who gasped at the sudden action.

He smiled through the kiss and gripped onto Taehyung's hair while the younger circled his hands around the other's small waist.

They pulled away panting , still not breaking the eye contact.

"Taehyung! Jungkook!" They heard Jin calling them. "Aunty is calling you two for the dinner! Are you eating now or later?" Jin asked from inside the house, not coming to them.

Jungkook then looked at Taehyung. " Are you hungry Tae?" "Mh I'm sleepy hyung.." He said tiredly. Jungkook stared into Taehyung's eyes which were looking exhausted. "Tae..You have to eat now..Then you can sleep" Jungkook said getting up from Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung also got up shaking his head. "Please Tae..you should eat..You want me to feed you?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung blush. "N-No hyung.." Jungkook chuckled at his fiance.

"Don't be shy Taehyung.." Jungkook said with a laugh and both of them went inside.

Soo how was it?

Vote and comment ❤️

Love you guyss♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.8K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
492K 17.9K 50
The story is Younger son of the King of Busan Prince Jeon Jungkook and his wife Taehyung's When they got married, that time Taehyung was 10 years old...
161K 4.3K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...