Suicide Squad: Save the Batma...

Od gokugunslinger

(Fixing the KTJL story.) Brainiac has arrived on earth and the Justice League is not here to save the citizen... Více

Note of importance
Prologue (Clown)
DAMN IT ROCKSTEADY
Prologue (Amazon)
Knightmare
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4 (updated)
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 9
Ch 10 (NOT AN APRIL FOOLS)
Doissers

Ch 8

1.1K 27 35
Od gokugunslinger

"So this is Lexcorp?"

Deadshot questioned as the others scaled the side of the tower. Lexcorp was a huge tower that stood out in the city, made of black stone and glass with green accents on it. The sign was styled with green neon lights and made itself know to all who's building this was. Boomerang appeared beside Deadshot with purple energy coming off him before it disappeared. Harley and Shark soon arrived as well, landing on the front porch of the building before them. The front door below was sealed tight with security measures in place, and the windows were Shark proof.

"I only saw this place on TV....." Deadshot hummed as he walked forward, Harley giving Shark a small kiss on his cheek before hopping off the giant humanoid and landing in a crouched position. Deadshot stared at the sliding doors before tilting his head. "......didn't think a fragile building like this would last a whole alien invasion."

"Hm, a surprise indeed." Shark hummed as he followed his squad mates forward, looking over the smashed plant pots and tables. "Perhaps Luther is of somewhat intelligence to keep his foundation safe."

Deadshot hummed as he and the others stopped in front of the sliding doors. As expected, they did not open. Shark smirked before making his way past them and placed his hands on the door before he tried to pull the doors open. The lock of the mechanical doors was ripped apart as the doors opened, Shark roaring in victory before a hail of bullets greeted him. Harley, Deadshot and Boomerang yelped before retreating away from the door and hiding behind the walls on either side. Shark roared as he slowly walked backwards away from the gunfire. His skin wasn't being pierced in the slightest, but that didn't mean the bullets didn't hurt him. Shark jumped away, falling on his chest as he laid beside Boomerang. The gunfire stopped and Harley leaned over to peek from behind her cover, only to retreat back to safety as bullets started to fire again.

"Well, Lex has some heavy artillery." Harley laughed with no joy as the bullets stopped firing. The bullets had made Shark of all people take a step back and run for cover, imagine what it could do to her or the other two humans. Harley shook her head as she debated the amount ammo the guns had stored, more than likely enough to last several weeks. Harley kicked a soda can into sight of the turrets and watched as it was reduced to atoms in a second. ".........we're screwed."

"M-Maybe we use Shark as a shield!" Boomerang joked as he looked down at the uninjured shark at his feet. The shark was starting to form bruises over his body as he let out a loud grunt. Boomerang shook his leg and kicked the prone shark. "C'mooooon Shark! Don't be such a drama Queen, take one for the team."

"If I was a Queen, Boomerang......." Shark grunted out as he looked up at the Australian with a pained expression. Shark let out a painful huff before slowly pushing himself up. "I'd still be better than you..."

"Damnit, focus people!" Deadshot told them as he stayed in his position beside Harley. No wonder they were called the suicide squad, these were bullshit ways to die. Deadshot held his chin as he tried to figure out how to proceed. There was no other entrance they could use, if they tried to destroy the turrets they'd have more holes than SpongeBob. "What if we—"

"It won't work."

The convicts quickly stepped away to the railing of the tower and looked up. Above them was the Dark Knight himself, arms crossed as he stared down at the convicts. The convicts returned the stare, Harley giving him a long wink before the dark knight got onto a knee and pulled out a small object from his belt. He folded it out until a hologram appeared with various letters and symbols appearing on the 'screen'. After a brief minute he folded the device and put it away before dropping down in front of the open doorway......without getting shot.

"Oh......shit, h-hey Batman....." Boomerang nervously chuckled as he stared at the dark knight after catching a glimpse of the turrets in the room, disabled and locked in place. The billionaire in disguise stared at Boomerang, making the Australian nervously smile. "I—I swear we weren't trying to break in! Y—ya got a whole alien invasion to deal with so even if we were robbing the place—"

"Oh relax Boomer!" Harley punched Boomerang's shoulder playfully as Batman turned around and made his way inside the tower. Harley smiled before turning to the others, waving at them as she skipped after the hero. "Well come on guys~ B-man is helping us out here!"

Deadshot looked at the others and they all had a silent conversation between one another before looking towards Harley, who just skipped up beside Batman and hummed a tone as she held her hands behind her back. The three convicts hesitantly followed after the two, Shark groaning as he rubbed his chest. The metal doors between the turrets opened up and allowed the group inside a short white hallway. The three convicts remained silent and kept an eye on the Batman as a blue hologram scanned them up and down before the next door opened.  Batman walked forward into a huge laboratory with green walls and holographic screens of a huge computer.

'What the hell is with you Harl?' Boomerang thought to himself as Harley skipped after Batman again before the two stopped in front of the computer, the hero began typing away as Harley leaned against the hero, whispering something to him. The Australian couldn't really believe his eyes, Harley wasn't even trying to kill the Bat. 'Did you forget he killed Joker?!'

"So......you are helping us?" Shark questioned as he stopped between the hero and the other two convicts, not wanting to take up Batman's space. The computer began to bring up a password block and the hero began typing away. Shark took one step forward and tilted his head. "Our ally, yes? Waller will be pleased to know your going to—"

"I'm not helping Waller." Batman spoke as his attention remained glued to the screen, the password he put in failing with a red buzz. Batman reached into his belt and pulled out the device from earlier and began deciphering the password, as this was happening Harley leaned down and sticked her head inside the hero's cape, smirking to herself upon seeing the Dark Knight's rear. Batman did nothing to stop her as Deadshot and Boomerang watched with wide eyes. The hero didn't seem to bother with stopping the clown, the screen accepting the password he put it and allowed access to all the files. "I'm helping you."

Harley turned her attention to the sound of mechanical gears turning as a circle of the floor and ceiling slide upon and brought up a medical chair with restraints from below and a heavy duty machine from above, armed with needles, screws, clips, and a dosage of fluid.

"You all have microbombs in your heads, Waller's way of keeping you restrained no doubt." Batman spoke as a walk to the side lowered down and revealed a containment cell with plants stretching throughout the cell, a huge whole in the floor that caved downwards. The convicts eyed the machinery as Batman plugged in a chip to the computer, turning to face them. "I can remove these bombs and get you all out of Metropolis........"

"I'm sensing a but coming up." Deadshot spoke as he eyed the Batman, the hero turning to face him. Deadshot shook his and stared at the hero with a frown before pointing his finger at him. "Damn it man, I got a daughter who needs me! Why can't you just do your superhero shit and remove the bombs without asking anything in return?"

"Because this is something we haven't faced before, Mr. Taylor." Batman spoke without missing a beat, revealing part of Deadshot's identity. Shark and Boomerang raised an eyebrow, turning to one another before looking back at the hero. They watched as the dark knight walked back and forth, staring down the three convicts with a neutral expression. ".........I need you to feed me info from Waller, anything that may sound important. She's going to try and kill the Justice League."

"What makes you think that?" Shark spoke up with a tilt of his head as Batman stopped in front of him, looking up at the shark. The giant fish hummed before scratching his head. "They are the greatest warriors to exist on earth, surely Waller wouldn't have them killed."

"......because it's the fastest and simplest thing to do." Batman answered Shark before making his way back to the console, stopping before it and holding his head as he swayed side to side, stopping once he balanced himself. The act made Harley tilt her head in confusion. "Waller's heart is in the right place, trying to save the innocent before it's to late. But she'll kill a thousand people if it means she can protect the rest, even the Justice league."

"But your friends are killing people!" Boomerang slightly shouted before he began to nervously chuckle as Batman looked over his shoulder at the Australian.  The Australian took a step back before slightly stepping behind Shark. "I-didn't ya see Green Lantern earlier?! He's massacring people left and right! F-Flash was taken as well right, Superman too?! Y—Your just human, no powers, even with Wonder Woman's strength I doubt you stand a chance!"

".......Someone smack him for me." Batman spoke as he began typing away at the computer, pulling up a download process that was nearly complete. The hero heard a loud SMACK as Boomerang yelped, cursing at Shark. Batman sighed heavily, Harley noticing how heavy his eyes looked. Batman unplugged the chip and held it in his hand as he walked over to the convicts, Harley following close behind before he stopped in front of Deadshot, holding out the chip to him. "This is all the data on Ivy's toxins and the effects on the aliens. Give this to Waller in one piece, she'll slowly start to trust you and feed whatever sensitive info she has." Deadshot gave an annoyed sigh before reaching out to grab the chip, looking up as Batman's other hand latched onto his shoulder. The assassin starred into the hero's eyes as Batman spoke once more. "Do this for me.......and I promise I'll do everything in my power to make sure you see your daughter again."

"C'mon, Blackshot! How can you say no to a face like that?" Harley jested as Deadshot stared at the Batman with shock. Batman let go as Harley gave a smack to the hero's rear end, before the clown grabbed the assassin's hand and began pulling him along. "I know I sure can't."

"W-wait so that's it?!" Boomerang questioned as Shark turned around and began walking towards the exit. Boomerang jogged after them and couldn't believe the happy smile on Harley's face. Shark looked like he was living a fantasy and Deadshot just looked touched by a few words. Boomerang shook his head before looking over his shoulder, ready to question the dark knight. "How would we even—?!"

No one was there. The Batman had vanished from the room with nothing to really hide behind, like a damn magician. Boomerang frowned before following after his teammates.

End.

Sorry it took so long, my head needed a little rest after unleashing that barrage of chapters. Plus, my goats had babies and those things need a lot of attention.

Shorter than the other chapters but I found this oddly difficult to write. I'm also sorry for you guys who don't like how Deadshot was just convinced by a few words, but I made like seven different versions and I couldn't really think of anything that could convince him otherwise.

Main reasoning behind it working though: "I'm Batman. Now do what I say and you might get to see your daughter."

If you guys want to see anything in particular, or might have something lore-wise you want added, I might put it in. As this is just one guy trying to make the story enjoyable for all.

Next chapter might be a flashback to how Bruce and Diana met. Or not, it might be a little to early to focus on a flashback.

Criticism is welcome.

Hope you enjoyed.

Have a good day/night!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.6K 514 27
Bruce Wayne meets a mysterious girl, who comes with a lot of problems. Will these problems fade in to romance? Or turn to chaos? {Process of editing...
9K 247 52
War is on the horizon as Superman prepare his army for the invasion against the Green Laterans Corp. With very little hope remaining and Batman under...
7.6K 95 3
Three people all driven by the same desire for revenge but taking different paths. This is the story of how Gotham can rip your reality to shreds in...
960K 25.9K 32
MoS | BvS 1st place in the 2017 DC Watty Award! From a very young age, trouble has always seemed to follow Rose Montgomery. When she finally moves to...