๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐š (๏ฟฝ...

By bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon More

000
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
The Power of Madonna
Season 2: Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

Silly Love Songs

153 4 0
By bloodvines_

IT WAS FINALLY VALENTINE's DAY. And Nessa's first Valentine's day not single. Knowing how the girl went all out on the other holidays, Zach expected her to do the same today. Zach waited in the choir room for her as she was running a little late. The girl finally arrived just as the teacher was about to start today lesson.

'For you!' She told Zach passing him a box of lego flowers. She was also holding a heart shaped balloon but no one could be bothered to question her about it.

'Wait, thank you.' The boy replied surprised.

'I remember you're allergic to flowers and you like lego so it's perfect for you.' Nessa explained to the boy tying the balloon to her hair before sitting down.

'All right, guys. I have one word for you.' Mr Schue told the group, starting today's lesson by drawing a heart around the word.

'Is it "love"? I'm totally gonna graduate now!' Brittany said after raising her hand. Zach gave her a high five.

'Valentine's Day is comin' up, so for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner... because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song. Yeah. Find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now, partner up.' Teacher started explaining the lesson to them, Zach placing his arm around Nessa claiming her as his partner. Nessa began trying of thinking of songs for the assignment.

'Mr. Schue? Can I say something? I just wanted to point out that, for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting Slusheed.' Finn told the group, getting up from his chair and walking to the front. Gaining some sort of cheer for the fact he brought up.

'I think the fact that I led the football team to a conference championship... might have something to do with it. Fact is that I'm the closest thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now, and, just like a famous athlete, I wanna give to a charity. You guys.
So I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch, and donating the proceeds to Glee Club to help us...' Finn explained to the group, now lacking the same reaction as before, because of his self centred comments.

'Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee Club out. You just want to kiss a bunch of girls.' Mercedes shut down what Finn believed to be charity work.

'I've kissed Finn, and can I just say, "Not worth a buck." I would, however, pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs.' Santana added, making Nessa giggle.

'Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?' Finn questioned her, dismissing her comment.

'No, not really.'

'Cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business.' Finn told her.

'Oh, please. You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious.' Santana replied to him, hoping for some support from the club.

'I Kind of second that.' Nessa added, knowing it would back fire. After Santana quit the cheerios the girls spent more time together and it was always funny hearing Santana's insults.

'Actually, you're just a bitch.' Lauren said straight up, leading to an attempt from Mr Schue to shut it down.

'I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man.' Santana snapped back at her. While in reality it was Puck having eyes for Lauren.

'Okay, first of all, I'm not your man.' Puck told her.

'And Finn is right. All you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby.' Quinn jumped in.

'Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schue belonged in a twelve-step program.' Tina added, Nessa laughed thinking back to that, making Zach try to keep her quiet.

'Wait, what?'

'You're addicted to vests.' Santana tried to explain to the teacher.

'The truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I am destined to play... the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow, but the only job you're gonna have is working on a pole.' Rachel joined in, going a bit too hard on the insult, leaving the club in shock.

'Fine.' Santana said finally before leaving the classroom, upset.

'Santana.'

'Not been a good valentine's day so far.' Zach said to Nessa before pulling her out of her chair to find Santana.

NESSA SOMEHOW ENDED UP AT A SLEEP OVER, with Kurt, Rachel and Mercedes. She sat off to the corner, with a face mask on, trying to eat a slice of Pizza, while Rachel did Mercedes hair.

'Did he ever actually say you two were dating?' Rachel asked Kurt, after he told them about Blaine's crush being some guy who worked at the Gap.

'Well, not in so many words.' Kurt replied, trying to think back to his conversations with Blaine.

'Well, did he put the moves on?' Mercedes asked, wanting to get a clear picture of how Kurt thought Blaine liked him back. Nessa took off her face mask, making her way to the bed.

'No, but we were always singing duets, and he was always smiling at me. Oh, my God, I made up the whole thing in my head, didn't I?' Kurt explained to them, before realising Blaine didn't like him back.

'Blaine smiles at everyone.' Nessa added getting a look from Rachel, as she wasn't helping.

'Listen, we've all been there. At least I have, with you.' Mercedes tried to help him feel better.

'I know exactly what you mean. I mean, if Finn thinks that he's just gonna walk out of my life, he's wrong. 'Cause I'm gonna go up to that kissing booth tomorrow with a $100 bill, and he's not gonna be able to make change. Then he's gonna be forced to kiss me 100 times, and when his lips touch mine... He's gonna feel it.' Rachel explained to them before Nessa tried to cut her off.

'I think you're sounding a bit insane, let's calm down a bit.' The Anderson girl tried to reason with her, not wanting to hear about her and Finn.

'Yeah. We're supposed to be giving Kurt advice, remember?' Mercedes told Rachel, agreeing with Nessa. 

'So you are going to The Gap Attack though, right?' Nessa asked Kurt trying to change the subject.

'Sh-Should I?' Kurt stuttered, thinking about it.

'Scope out the competition. See what this guy's like.' Mercedes tried to reason with him.

'Oh please go, Blaine had told me nothing about this guy, try get all the details and report back to me.' Nessa begged, wanting to know all about her brother's new crush.

'You know, you three are both so guy crazy. Yeah. Look at me. I don't have a date for Valentine's Day, and I could give a rip.' Mercedes started explaining to them, before Nessa could even rave about her valentine's day plans for Zach.

'We're divas. Kurt, Rachel Look at our idols: Whitney, Barbra, Patti LuPone. They all became stars while they were single. They took all the pain and loneliness, and they put it into their music. People can relate to it. Everybody feels lonely. Harnessing this pain is why they became legends.' Mercedes said to the single two, trying to help they feel happier on valentine's day. Nessa just nodded along, even though she had a date.

'Why has this never occurred to me?' Rachel asked, coming to terms with what Mercedes just told her.

'Sometimes you have to choose between love and talent, and, as far as I'm concerned, we all need to fly solo for a while, well except Nessa.' Mercedes finished before, bringing the younger girl into a hug.

'It's so nice to be around girls for a change.' Kurt told them, before they all moved to the top of the bed.

'Right, Nessa tell us your Valentine's day plans then.' Kurt said to the girl and she joined them.

'Wait, I have an idea for Glee club, We should sing together!' Nessa explained to the single girls having a eureka moment.

•••

NEXT DAY AT GLEE CLUB PUCK DECIDED TO START with a song for Lauren, he'd asked the boys to help him out, but mainly sing backup for him. For today Nessa's gift to Zach was some cookies, at the sleep over last night the group helped her play on basically a weeks worth of gifts for the boy, as her love language was definitely gift giving. The group made some cookies to cheer themselves up, before allowing Nessa to take the rest.

_________
Fat Bottomed Girls
sung by Puck
backed by The New Directions boys
___________

Santana was pissed the entire performance after she found out the song wasn't for her. While most of the rest of the club enjoyed it.

Girls were going crazy for Finns kissing both as Zach's and Nessa walked past it. While neither of them thought it was a good idea from Finn, it was however raising a lot of money.

'Why don't you visit Finn's kissing booth?' Zach asked the girl, making her stop and look at him.

'Why would i do that?' She asked him clearly confused.

'It's money for glee club, I guess.' He tried to explain to her.

'Do you want me to kiss Finn?' She asked him clearly.

'Not really, no.' He replied as the pair started walking closer to the booth.

'I'm doing it. Give me a dollar.' She said out of no where, dragging Zach to the front of the kissing booth line.

She placed the dollar down in front of Finn who gave both her and Zach a confused look.

'One, kiss please, but like on the check, i don't really want to kiss you.' She told Finn, only doing it for Glee club.

'She's only doing this to support Glee Club.' Zach tried to explain to him, making Finn nod.

'You know you don't have to kiss me to support Glee club, Ness.' Finn tried to reason with the girl.

'Really? Oh that's great, enjoy the dollar.' She told him her mood completely lightening, before he left the table, Zach following.

❤️

____________
P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
sung by Artie and Mike.
_______

FINNS KISSING BOOTH WAS OVER and now he was about to reveal how much he made to the group. However he looked a little pale and now Zach thought about it so did Quinn. While Nessa's main thought was the song Tina was about to sing, she'd helped the girl pick it out and practice it, while half the time the girl did end up nearly crying.

'Well, I did it. I kissed every girl in the school and raised $324 for the Glee Club.' Finn told the proudly, passing Mr Schue the money he raised.

'All right, Finn, thanks. That'll pay for half a ticket to nationals, so... still a long way to go.' The teacher said to him, leading to scattered applause, before Finn dragged himself back to his seat.

'Now I believe it's time to hear... what the world's greatest love song means to Miss Tina Cohen-Chang.' Mr Schue explained, before Tina stood up taking centre stage. Nessa started cheering for her, getting the girl some applause

'This is for you, Mike. Happy Valentine's Day.'

_____________
My Funny Valentine
sung by Tina
___________

'Okay, wow. That was... powerful.' Mr Schue said to the group, as Tina sat on the floor crying hysterically, as Mike checked on her.

'I love you, Mike Chang.'

'Mr. Schue, can I be excused? I don't feel well.' Finn asked raising his hand.

'Me either. I feel sick.' Quinn added, before Santana looked at the girl, her plan falling into place.

'Let me guess. You have a sore throat, your glands are swollen, and you're feverish.' Santana explained to them.

'Yeah. Yeah, which is why I need to go to the nurse.'

'It sounds like you have mono. Otherwise known as "the kissing disease." But you know what really helps spread it? A little tongue. Which is weird, because it sounds like Quinn here has it too.' Santana continued to explain to them. Making Zach sigh knowing the girl had done something.

'I was there when they kissed. It was just a peck.' Sam added not believing Santana's theory. 

'So how about we stop talking about tonguing, and Finn and I go to the nurse?' Quinn said standing up, looking like she was going to pass out.

'You know what? I think that is a capital idea.' Santana agreed with her happy her plan fell into place.

'Anyone else have a song they want to sing?' Mr Schuester asked the group, after Finn and Quinn left the class room. Nessa began to come to the front of the choir room.

'Zach, as you know I had a plan you give you a gift everyday this week, and today's gift is a song. I think it represents how madly in love you made me to the point i think i'm going insane, and you'd just tell me i was already insane.' Nessa started to explain to the group.

'Girls a little help?' She said finally before beginning her song.

__________
SOS
sung by Nessa
backed up by the New Directions girls
____________

••

NESSA AND ZACH TRIED TO GO ALONE, for a date to breadstix, well that was until Nessa found out the warblers were performing. Then Kurt forced them to come anyway. So after that they decided to invite some friends along. They entered the restaurant with Mike, Tina and Mercedes.

'Mind if we join you?' Mercedes asked Rachel as the group walked up to her table.

'I would love that.' Rachel said happily before the group sat down with her.

'Testing, one, two, three. Testing, one, two, three. All right. So happy Valentine's Day, everybody. For those of you Breadstix patrons who don't know who I am, I am Kurt Hummel, and welcome to my first ever Lonely Hearts Club dinner. Whether you are single with hope, or madly in love and are here because I forced you to come out and support me, sit back and enjoy. And to all the singles out there, this is our year.' Kurt explained to the audience after testing out the Microphone.

__________
Silly Love Songs
sung by Blaine and the Warblers
__________

'All right, we're going to open it up to the house, Ness do you wanna sing?' Blaine said holding the microphone before pointing to his sister.

'Yeah sure!' She replied excitedly. Zach stood out the booth so she could get out.

'Ya'll have love machine, right?' She asked someone who worked there making her brother laugh. When the guy nodded she got ready.

'Rachel, Tina you wanna join?' She basically told the girls because they knew she wasn't asking.

'And how about, Santana.' Nessa said to the girl who was sat alone, she wanted to try cheer her up. Santana waved her hands as her way of saying no, before Zach came over trying to pull her up.

'Fine. Fine!' She replied to Nessa.

___________
Love Machine
sung by Nessa, Santana, Rachel and Tina
_________

❤️

word count: 2602
finally a shorter one, i did miss out like one scene that had the glee club all in because of the song there was only 4 lines.

songs added: SOS by Rihanna
Love Machine by Girls Aloud
sorry these are like my top 2 songs this week i had to add them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
30.3K 670 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
36.7K 552 19
โ– ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons three discontinued, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
34.7K 642 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC