She Bad

By Malayah_writess

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her. More

.โœฆ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ โœฆ.
1.Right Thing To Doโœ”๏ธ
2.Auraโœ”๏ธ
3.Younger daysโœ”๏ธ
4.Reggieโœ”๏ธ
5.Badzโœ”๏ธ
6.Chopโœ”๏ธ
7.Laughโœ”๏ธ
8.Crawsisโœ”๏ธ
9.Romeo Hinesโœ”๏ธ
10.Calmcโœ”๏ธ
11.Gropeโœ”๏ธ
12.Borderline Personality Disorderโœ”๏ธ
13.Bryanโœ”๏ธ
14.That Boy Is Mineโœ”๏ธ
15.Be Carefulโœ”๏ธ
16.Yuh Bettaโœ”๏ธ
17.Intentionsโœ”๏ธ
18.Studioโœ”๏ธ
19.Pettyโœ”๏ธ
20.Problemsโœ”๏ธ
21.Sidesโœ”๏ธ
22.Purple Touchโœ”๏ธ
23.Chinanigansโœ”๏ธ
24.Toxicโœ”๏ธ
25.Kill Bill
26.Highlightโœ”๏ธ
27.Queen Inna The Deckโœ”๏ธ
28.Lucidโœ”๏ธ
29.Trouble In Paradiseโœ”๏ธ
30.Communicationโœ”๏ธ
31.Googleโœ”๏ธ
32.Havockโœ”๏ธ
33.Darkโœ”๏ธ
34.Crimeโœ”๏ธ

35.Ending Love Storyโœ”๏ธ

1.5K 158 82
By Malayah_writess

***8 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS LATER***

Skaii Akira Jackson|20 Year's Old|'Kaii\Kira'|

I sigh tiredly as i bend over taking up a palm fill of baby clothes.

I'm so excited that i have a daughter on the way but it's already tiring and she isn't even here yet.

Every night mi have back pain.

And the little gremlin woulda never stop kick.

Now mi see wah mummy did mean when she say baby a stress all when them nuh deh yah yet.

So real nuh blotclat.

I fold the clothes neatly,placing them on my foot,two tops on my stomach before reaching down for more clothes.

I know you must be wondering what i mean by babie and not 'babies'.

I went to a new doctor and it turns out there was only one baby inside and not two.

The other doctor mistaked something inside of me for a second baby.

Well that was what i was told of course.

I'm still forever greatful because having kids is a blessing.A great one too.

The baby mek yuh change yuh ways and she deven deh here yet.

Lol.

I know right.

I chuckle at my thoughts as i look inside the baby closet.

I got alot of things from both my family and bryan's family and this was the seventh closet i was putting clothes in.

Yes the seventh.

The bwoy a play him father role enuh.

Can we not speak about him right now?.

Hmm.

"Jesus christ skaii..mi think yuh woulda reach halfway already."

I turn my head at the sound of kenique's voice.

"Yuh have faith inna me tho...Mi tiad fi a bend over.Come mi fold and you put them in."I reply giving her a small laugh as she give's me a smile walking over.

"Baby soon come yah now...Nosa!Mi excited suh till."She speaks as she puts in the towels,pushing a few things back so that there's more space.

"Weh yuh say ready fi rich aunty duties?"I ask and she laughs.

"More than ready.Ago spoil Likkle skaii till she rotten."She replies.

"Stop call mi pitney that ooman."I chuckle as she takes the baby sweaters from me.

"Never.Mi just know the baby ago come wid yuh attitude...especially the pupa darkness."She say's referring to badz as i scoff a small smile still on my face.

The atmosphere in the room changes.

....

"You and him nuh talk from the incident...?"She softly asks.

I Sigh.

"No it's not that...just anytime he's mentioned or remembered it hurts me."I tell her in all honesty.

She hums.

"My bad....no worry yuh self.Let's just be glad him anuh one wukliss bleach out pupa and him actually want the best fi yuh..Nuh true?"

I nod as she continues.

"If him never did love yuh him wouldn't a do all a this skaii.Three cars??.A house.Things for the baby all clothes fi when she get inna har pre-teens.Money.We can name it all badz give it to yuh.Fi a reason too skaii."She sighs her hand now on my shoulder.

Both of us have haulted our movements.

"He love's you."

"Mi nah try pick up fi him inna any type a way but the way how him show him love to yuh weh some man wouldn't even do infront a dem friends and family cause them think it embarrasing.Yuh know dah love deh real."

"And mi have faith inna him.Everyday mi pray we coulda prove say him never cheat.Or things coulda work back out between unuh,because unuh?.A the best couple."She finishes.

My bottom lip is between my teeth as she grabs my hand next.

"And you love him too."

"Wah this fah if unuh nuh love eachother?.Look how mi coulda be brides maid if all a wah gwan never happen??.Ee?"She says and it makes me laugh.

I Lick my lips before speaking.

"Your right,but me and badz are wrong for eachother."I spoke.

But we're also perfect in a way..

She speaks my thoughts.

"But unuh perfect fi each other inna a way nuh true?."She asks.

I don't reply.

Instead i get up before speaking.

"Come move them here back in the baby room..Tomorrow i'll finish packing them out."

"Alright...gwan guh do weh yah do mi soon come."She sighs as i nod making my way out of the room.

As i walk into the room something catches my eye.

A boquet of flowers on the babies table.

I furrow my brows in confusion while taking them up.

US dollars inside of it.

I place it back down before turning around and seeing him standing at the room door.

My heart jumps.

I just stare.

He doesn't waste any time walking over to me.

He bends down kissing my stomach before lifting his body back up and rubbing it while looking down at it.

The baby moves.

I just stare at him.

His hair has grown longer and he has new tattoo's on his arm.

Last time we texted it was him showing a tattoo of my daughter's name and my name on his chest.

And of course mi bawl.

Pregnancy caused it.

Yuh woulda bawl regardless skaii.

He whispers something to my stomach that i couldn't quiet hear before he looks up at me.

We hold eye contact.

"Yuh gov?"He asks.

"Yea.."I say softly.

"Hm?"

"Yeah."

He doesn't break the eye contact.

It's like his eye's are saying something.

And i know what it is.

......

I sigh.

"I love you..but i just don't think we're ment for eachother."I spoke aloud.

My heart shakes at my own words.

"Matter a fact..we aren't ment for eachother.And you know it too."I finished my voice low and soft.

His hands move to cup my face as my eyes well with tears.

"I know baby."

"Ago always love yuh and the baby nuh matter wah.Yuh know that already skaii.Even if mi find somebody new just know say a you have mi heart.Every single part a me."

"Jah know...wish mi coulda erase everything wah happen and write something new."He finishes.

Tears are now slowly running down my face as i stare at him through my blurred vision.

"See this?"He says taking my hand that the ring is on.

I nod.

"Always wear it..nuh matter wah."He tells me.

"This nuh mean say mi ago gone forever skaii.Ago always deh yah until a my time."He tells me reading the look on my face.

I sniff nodding.

He pulls me into a kiss hands still cupping my face as i place both my hands on his chest.

The kiss is deep.

The kiss has it's own meaning.

It's own sense of direction.

And it's own feeling.

It show's what we really are..

Inlove.

Loving me showed him many things.

And Loving him showed me many things.

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you.

I'm her.

_____________________________________
THE END.

This book was being written from when i was writing my second book.
And even then i said it will be a short book.The long updates we're so the book could be drawn out.Because i knew i would miss it and you guys would miss it too.But here we are.At the end.

I'm going to write a next book of course and i hope you guys will be there.PS:Writing the
last part mek eye wata come a mi eye😣.

Thanks For staying until the end and most importantly thanks for
Reading this NOVELLA written by Malayah_Writess.

A BADZ FAN FICTION.

SIGN OUT HERE.

'Just the thought a yuh mek mi heart move inna mi shirt.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2.5K 31
Bad gyal a me dat A Jamaican Love Story Read to find out!!!
26.9K 1.6K 30
READ TO FIND OUT!!!!
227K 9.8K 70
๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ & ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป.
As A Sinna By Nels

Teen Fiction

45K 3K 40
Someone you thought you wouldn't love you ended up loving them . Will the lovers last ? Read and find out ! ๐Ÿ“–