๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

By Jadahx_

You, you, you, you and me could stop this love drought Parts 2 and 3 of 'Allure' series More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

1.5K 122 53
By Jadahx_

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑: 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞

Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me
When I look in your eyes, I feel alive
Some days we say words that don't mean a thing
But when you holding me tight, I feel alive

Make it last forever
Come on, baby, won't you hold on to me, hold on to me?
You and I together
Come on, baby, won't you hold on to me, hold on to me?

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟒 𝐩𝐦

|| I can't thank you enough for the shit you've given me since you came into my life ||
— 𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐄

A certain peace filled the atmosphere within the walls of the room, that was anything but quiet. The cooing voice of a mother, and the full voice of a father chorused in with those who stood around commenting anything that should just how much they admired the newest additions to be added into the family.

The tiny babies, clothed in just their premie diapers, lay fast asleep amongst the eyes. A baby blue pacifier consumed the mouth of one, where he sucked so softly right next to his sister whose head turned in the opposite direction. The beeping of machines sounded all throughout, from the wires hooked up to them and those that hooked up to their mother.

"They were born just under 4 pounds, and were in the incubator all night. The nurse said they'll check in the morning to see if they've reached 4 yet, so they can be retested and taken out." Amerie looked to her babies who slept so peacefully, counting down the seconds until she could finally hold them in her arms.

So many bodies stood around, yet her focus couldn't leave that of her children. Her newest borns, her two miracle babies who came to bless them at once. They were so perfect to her, and it was love at first sight without a doubt the longer her eyes lingered on them. Watching every shift and small coo that sounded from their mouths.

"How do you feel my baby?" Raven spoke from where she stood next to Amerie's bed, gently caressing the tied up hair of her friend.

She'd been there all night, her alongside Kimora, Remi, and Ghost as everyone else would see the kids when they got home. The grandparents were taking care of the kids at home, and making sure everything was ready for moving before they came to see their grandchildren. Then of course, Syre remained seated on the couch on the other side of the incubators.

"Tired...pain." She spoke softly, although her weakened smile never seized. "Grateful, thank you guys for staying." She glanced between the two sets of people she considered family.

"You thanking the God parents of your kids like we aren't supposed to be here." Kimora kissed her best friends forehead gently, "My pretty baby just had twins—."

"My pretty baby, not yours." Syre eyed Kimora from where he sat, watching her eyes cut over in his direction before she waved him off tiredly. Amerie's lips parted with a small laugh from their interaction, that seemingly always surrounded around them bickering about her.

She felt so content and peaceful, placing her focus right back onto the incubator. The name plates along the front read:

Zaire Ezra Acius 3lbs 5 oz  12 in
Xenia Emory Acius 3lbs 2 oz  10 in

A small knock on the door sounded, followed by the entry of Dr. White...or Sabrina. A bright smile highlighted her features at the sight of Amerie and the kids, despite the tension filled gaze that came with the gray eyes of Syre who watched the woman. His threats weren't enough, and it was clear with the way she still made her presence so known.

"I'm just stopping by to check on your little ones and say congratulations." She smiled to Amerie whose face mirrored those of her doctor.

"Thank you so much, they're so precious." She breathed out with her hands to her heart.

Her oblivion never faltered to the tension that filled the room. Remi and Ghost picked up on the demeanor change near instantaneously, it was just natural to be able to understand when something was off.

"What's the issue?" Remi mumbled to his cousin, whose eyes never left the doctor who handled his babies.

His hands ran down his sweats with a certain glint that flashed through the blankness of those eyes. "The daughter of Amerie's biological, and she playing a game she gon lose ha life in let me participate." He kept it brief, just before hearing Amerie gasp in excitement with her eyes on him.

"Come baby, they can come out the incubator." She waved for Syre whose mood flipped in an instant. He didn't hesitate to go by the sink and quickly wash his hands, before coming up next to Amerie who was just getting the run down of things. Their friends still stood around the room, but it was like they so easily zoned them out to focus on their family.

"...All tests have been ran and everything has come back cleared. Meaning, would you like to finally meet your babies the right way?" Sabrina glanced between the couple, just as she finished up clothing them properly.

"Oh my goodness, look at my babies." Amerie's lips pursed as her eyes began to flush with water the second her son was placed in her arms. It was like the feel of her baby alone brought her an indescribable sense of peace.

Like Malani's birth, for them both, it was love at first sight the second they got to hold their babies. Amerie gently rocked Zaire, while Syre kissed along the face of Xenia whose small body found comfort in his arms.

"All this hair mamas." He spoke down to her from where he stood over Amerie, "She's gorgeous Amerie." He breathed out to his girlfriend who tried her best to wipe at her tears, but it seemed to be no use.

"Malani, Xenia, and Zaire. Who would've thought Ms. Amerie would have three biological kids?" Kimora smiled small to her best friend whose eyes never left her son. She couldn't peel them away even if she wanted to, just admiring the life her and Syre brought into this world.

"Three kids is insane— four rather, like who even are these babies that's bout to be living in my house eating up my food with this man?" She shook her head, pulling out her son's pacifier gently so she could admire his entire face.

"Damn, niggas got denoted to being called 'this man.' Kids come and they switch up G." Ghost joked to Syre who only shook his head.

"I'm already knowing nigga, she fake as hell." He waved off Amerie who only giggled. She knew everyone wanted to see her babies, but she didn't even want to give either away selfishly.

"Hi Ezzie, my handsome baby boy." Amerie cooed to her son who looked fo her with eyes that fluttered in and out, just before closing back. "You have your daddy's eyes, you look just like him." She whispered out, although he lay in her arms back fast asleep

"Why didn't you name him Ezra?"

"Because I couldn't decide and I felt like Zaire works better as a first name than Ezra. It's also a little similar to his daddy's name, and Syre liked it so I went with that. I picked the boy name and he picked the girl name, then we got approval from each other." Amerie smiled small,  "I have 3 Acius' I done gave birth to." She shook her head, looking down towards Zaire before back up to Xenia who Syre held.

"My boy tryna fight his sleep, he bout to be tearing the house down. Look just like me." Syre smiled down at the baby boy Amerie held.

"He do look just like yo ass, what the hell." Kimora knitted her eyebrows together. She was so used to Malani's resemblance to Amerie, that she never imagined what other biological kids from them would look like.

"He does, Xenia kinda looks like him too but there's more mixture." Amerie pointed out with her eyes placed upon her daughter. "Let's switch." She looked to Syre who complied, carefully switching the babies so they could both hold the other.

"Got all my kids by the love of my life, this ain't nun I would've ever thought was in my plans." He breathed out, his eyes just admiring 2 of the most important women in his life in Amerie's hospital bed. The woman who had his heart captured in her palm, and one of the lives that were created out of the love they gave each other.

Then he had his boys, one in his arms currently. He promised to give them a life he didn't have, one so much better than that he was raised on. He didn't have any guidance aside from his trauma, but that was enough for him to know exactly what not to do.

"We really just had two at once. Neither of us even like kids this damn much for all these lil niggas in our crib." Syre eyed the babies a little questionably, "4 deep and 1 don't even belong to either of us." He shook his head "One of 'em gotta go, we said 2 Amerie. Not this shit." He joked to Amerie who only giggled to herself.

"Speaking of..."

"Yeah, I'm heading out right now. I just wanted to meet the little ones." Raven smiled as she twirled her keys. She had to go to work, and would later be bringing Xyden and Malani per Amerie's ask.

"Okay lovey, thank you so much for coming." Amerie hugged and kissed Raven who left out.

They engaged in their children and basked in the presence of the newest Acius additions. They were gorgeous babies, and to Amerie, this all still seemed so surreal no matter how much time passed.

"Hey mama, wassup pretty girl." Syre spoke down to the babygirl whose eyes fluttered open to stare up at him. Her softened eyes looked to her father curiously, sparkling against the light that shone down onto her face.  He held her tiny body like she was the most fragile thing he'd ever laid his hands on, pressing the most gentle kisses into the softness of her cheeks.

Her pink pacifier sat in her mouth to suck at gently, as she flown in and out of sleep. She was beautiful, only a couple hours old yet so special in the eyes of both her parents alongside her siblings. Her cheeks held dimples as deep as Malani's, identical to those of her brother whose seemed to be the deepest.

"She's gorgeous forreal, you and Amerie 3/3." Ghost nodded towards the baby who cuddled up towards her father, clueless to where she was or who anyone surrounding her was.

"Got yo family back nigga, been working hard as hell huh." Remi chuckled to his cousin who ran his hand down his face. They sat in another area of the big hospital room, since Amerie sat conversing with Kimora, who held Zaire, in the other area. Although they knew the things would be short lived because of the nurses constantly checking in, and their newborns needing to be tended to.

"Nigga I ain't ever worked so hard for nothing in my fucking life, Cheyanna stupid ass dying got my shorty back." He shook his head, staring down towards the baby who would have been here regardless.

He questioned what would have happened if Cheyanna never died, and they never broke up with their significant others. Because they both knew when Amerie got pregnant, which was the night before he went on his trip when neither were single. But those 'what ifs' were just that, and nothing to dwell on.

"Boy you a fool." Ghost chuckled, but Syre was dead serious with his words.

"I'm lying? I was fucked up forreal, that wasn't a joke or a ploy to get her back or nothing. But she stayed by me that whole time, that's really how we started back getting close and shit from that situation. She ain't leave my side." He mumbled, trailing his eyes up towards Amerie.

Nodding his head, Remi laid his head back along the back of the couch tiredly. "Then what happened? Yall just got back?" He raised an eyebrow to Syre who immediately shook his head no.

"Nah, we was just kicking shit casually for a minute cause I still had Jaileen and she was doing her thing. Like a week before Cheyenna died, her and I slept together and she was tripping off that shit. But she made it clear we ain't bout to go back to them old ways and it was just a one time thing-."

"She say that shit a lot." They laughed, making Syre smack his lips cause it was true.

"That's her favorite fucking phrase, and she be lying like hell every time. Fucked her right after she said that shit, but I did start really taking shit serious when she was there after ole girl died. During that time I fell back in love with her which dropped Jaileen, started putting in work forreal, and we eventually established we gon try again and she was already pregnant by that time so." He shrugged, kissing at Xenia's forehead again

"She look just like Lani when she was first born." Syre smiled small as he held his small daughter in his arms. He raised her body ever so slightly to press the most gentle kiss along her brown cheek. "She so damn pretty, me and her 3/3 forreal." He shook his head, looking to his kids who lay asleep.

"3 kids crazy, all with her. I'm proud of you, real shit. I remember you used to be real adamant on that shit, niggas did not believe you." Remi laughed to Syre who chuckled himself, just thinking on their younger days.

He didn't know how he of all people got so lucky to create a family with a woman like Amerie, but he stopped questioning so long ago. Not because he felt he was deserving, but because this was his life regardless. He had a woman who'd do anything for him, and created life to happily raise as a union.

He believed in karma, felt that what was put into the universe would come right back. So his happily ever after just didn't make sense in his mind, he never understood how she even fell for him of all people so hard. And how she managed to pull his heart to beat solely in her palm.

"3 kids, 1 bm. That 1 bm gon be my wife, we giving them some shit we ain't have. Put that on my life." His tongue naturally ran along his lips slowly, almost caught in a daze with the longer he looked to her. Even relaxed, his eyes seen her as the most beautiful woman to ever bless his presence. And he was never shy to show it.

"Malani a big sister, she ain't the princess no more nigga." Ghost chuckled at the thought of his niece, who had yet to meet her siblings.

Syre's head shook at the thought alone, as that was a bridge they didn't yet prep for. "She gon lose her mind, but not worse than Amerie. They both gon be ganging up on my lil one." He looked down to Xenia, surprisingly seeing more of himself than Amerie. Which was the complete opposite of Malani who was her mother's twin.

Her small body moved with the lightest coos from her mouth. Syre watched every sporadic little movement until she finally relaxed.

"3 babies bitch, you are fucking crazy." Kimora shook her head on the other side of the room, gently rocking Zaire who she held.

"You have 2." Amerie pointed to her best friend who scoffed from the reclining chair she sat in.

"Yeah, four years apart. You have one four years apart from two that are minutes apart. Two under two plus a three year old and 8 year old not crazy? You taking this mother job too serious bitch omg, relax." She looked to Amerie crazily, although the playfully tone in her voice was there.

And it was like Kimora's words really set in stone this new chapter she was entering, and just how much this all meant. "I love it here though." Amerie's bottom lip hung, "My sweet babies, I'm gonna cry again." She fanned her eyes, because she felt she'd cried enough tears all day.

"You're so cute and motherly, I love it. When was your due date supposed to be?"

"July/early August, but I'm actually happy they came early, they'll be about 3 months by your wedding. So I'll be clear to smoke, drink, and love on my man with no limits. I'm so excited." She cheesed, clapping her hands excitedly.

"2 babies can't even get to 24 hours yet and you already thinking bout getting fucked. This why you got 4 living in ya house." Kimora shook her head with her legs crossed over one another.

But Amerie only waved her off, because she was done with kids completely. Her family was complete, and another pregnancy now became the least of her worries. "My tubes are officially tied, it was requested with my c-section. I'm just in a lot of pain right now." She looked to her friend, just before her focus was being grabbed by Syre who was coming over with the boys.

She decided to go ahead with such a procedure because not only were they in full agreement of it being done, Amerie also didn't want to put too many risks on her weakened body. The birth of her two babies had so many complications to where she knew she couldn't put her body through anything like that again.

And it wasn't like sex between her and Syre would be stopping anytime soon, so she just wanted to go ahead and handle it one time.

The way he held Xenia made her hands rest along her chest in awe. One hand held the back of her head, and the other rested just under her scrunched body to support the way she laid along his chest. She was so tiny that really, he only needed one hand to hold their daughter who slept so peacefully. 

"Baby, we have 4 kids." Amerie breathed out as soon as he got close enough to peck her lips gently.

It was realization and it was comfort in those words she spoke. "Y'all having the most kids outta all of us the most funny thing the universe could've done man." Remi laughed, making the rest of them join in except Syre and Amerie.

They were the two most against children, only to end up having the most together. Nobody would forget the times where the mention of children almost made Amerie throw up, and the idea of caring for an extension of himself for Syre used to be far from ideal. Yet here they were, and happiness wasn't even a big enough word.

"She be asking me to get her pregnant, men supposed to listen to they woman." He eyed Amerie whose cheeks washed over in a deep blush from his words, and the low slits of his eyes on her. "And pregnant pussy the best pussy, I'm so glad we was together for both pregnancies—."

"Okay Syre, please. There's children in the room." She sighed in attempts to shush him.

Chuckling himself, Syre kissed Xenias face again just as their friends were getting ready to go once Raven sent a message she was back with the kids. They said their goodbyes to Amerie, Syre, and the twins before leaving out of the spacious hospital room.

And it felt like only seconds later the door pushed open without a knock, immediately making both Syre and Amerie's eyes shoot up. But that was until they seen who exactly entered the room with them, their eyes on their other two children who'd gotten dropped off by Raven.

"Damn, you lil niggas busting in here like yall own sum. Hello to yall too." Syre raised an eyebrow from where he stood by the foot of the bed.

"Daddy!" Malani squealed, immediately running up to her father who knowingly picked her up. She cheesed and giggled feeling his lips attack all over her face, which was starting to become their usual greeting nowadays.

"Wassup princess, you had a good day?" He checked in with his daughter who happily nodded, clearly not paying attention to much unlike her brother.

Xyden nearly ignored Syre to rush over by Amerie, who in bed held Xenia. His eyes then shot over to the bassinet that sat on the side of the bed, where he could see his baby brother laid sucking on his pacifier.

"You had them." He blinked up towards Amerie who nodded with a small smile.

"Close to midnight they came, go wash your hands so you can hold your sister. I'm just trying to put her back down." Amerie gestured towards Xenia who she gently patted in attempts of getting her baby back asleep.

He barely acknowledged Syre who he only waved to, before going to wash his hands and moving back towards Amerie. Syre held Malani in his arms, both of them just watching Amerie carefully hand off the baby to Xyden, before picking up Zaire to cradle who was beginning to whine.

"Um, bebe." Malani pointed towards her baby sister who she peered over to look at. Her eyes twinkled down towards the baby, before moving to look at her baby brother who Amerie lay in bed feeding. "Mommy, you have bebe." She tapped her mother who slowly nodded with a small smile.

"That's your little brother and sister princess." Amerie looked up with a small smile, just as Syre lowered Malani down into the hospital bed next to her mother.

"Xy brudda—."

"We got 2 more Lani, this is our sister. That's our brother." Xyden explained to Malani who stared at her siblings blankly. She looked from her brother, to her sister, to both her parents who anxiously watched for her reaction that they didn't expect to be good. But really, it seemed like she just didn't have one with the way she sat back next to Amerie.

"She clearly don't understand what the hell going on." Syre raised an eyebrow, knowing the Malani he knew wouldn't be going for this so easily. "She gon throw her fit when she figure out they here to stay." He chuckled, leaning his body back into the wall tiredly.

"I know, but she's gonna love them." Amerie waved off, despite how much doubt came with those words. "You're gonna love your brother and sister baby, right?" She smiled down to Malani who slowly nodded her head, despite evidently being fascinated with her siblings.

"I want." She held her arms out towards Zaire whose body curled into Amerie. Glancing up, Amerie looked to Syre who sat next to Xyden and Xenia.

"She holds Riah, she good." He confirmed to Amerie who nodded.

"Okay, you have to be very gentle baby. He's tiny." Amerie eyed her daughter who slowly nodded. She allowed Syre to help her to the sink and wash her hands, along with his, before she sat back in the bed next to Amerie.

Her little arms extended out for her brother who Amerie gently placed in her arms, adjusting her daughter to hold him correctly. "Him bebe." She cheesed up towards her parents who watched her so closely.

"He is, you're a big sister now princess." Syre kissed her cheek gently, making Amerie's eyes water before turning to look at Xyden.

He looked to his baby sister with so much love and comfort. "She's so cute ma." He looked to Amerie as he toyed with the pacifier she sucked on gently.

"Isn't she? They both are too cute, my babies— all of our babies." She looked to Syre whose eyes already watched her. Love was an understatement to what filled those gray orbs that told such a story, one he was still evidently writing the chapters to.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━
11:18 pm

Finally, they had some time with just themselves aside from the presence of their sleeping babies. Xyden left because he had school, and Kimora took Malani one time just so Syre and Amerie weren't overwhelmed. They already had two to focus on and tend to closely, and it was just easier for their 3 year old to not be there too.

"The house is all set, I called up movers and called our parents and Isabelle to finish up getting our stuff together. So when we leave out with them, we just gon go straight to the new crib." Syre explained to Amerie whose face lit up at his words. He sat in bed with her at her request, allowing her head to lay in his chest and body to snuggle against him as best as her pain allowed.

Her lips tender kissed at the tattoos along his skin, finding comfort in the wake of his presence. This was supposed to be her down time to soothe her exhaustion, but it seemed as if sleep was the last thing she could submit to right now.

"How you feeling mama?" He brushed her hair gently with his hand, clearing her skin to press his lips into so softly. She basked at the feel of his intimacy that allowed her to relax further, her body sinking deeper within the comfort of his embrace.

"Lots of pain, especially in my stomach." Her words spoke just above a whisper, as another contraction-like pain filled her stomach. "Feels like contractions, but the nurse said that's normal." She explained to her boyfriend who slowly nodded, hands caressing her skin in the most delicate manner.

New emotions filled his mind, opened up unexplored doors with the longer he held her. His feelings for her changed so constantly, so fast with any little thing she did. He was never one who knew how to express himself properly, especially emotion for a woman. But everything was different with her, his life was far from as he'd once known all those years before her.

She was the root of his purpose, and what even had him still going. And things weren't easy or even close to such, not with how hard they both had to work to even make it to this point in their lives. This was family, something they created and something they so strongly valued with one another.

"That's 3 babies you done gave birth to, you the strongest woman I know— look at me Amerie." He raised up to grasp her face within his palms, seeing the water that began to consume her eyes already. "I can't thank you enough for the shit you've given me since you came into my life. It was almost 4 years ago we was laid up in a bed just like this, holding our first little one when I told you this wasn't no ideal life for me. I would've been dead right now or rotting away in jail had I not met you, and that ain't no cliche shit. I'm deadass." He spoke with his eyes locked on hers that began to brim with water.

"I love and appreciate you so much Amerie, on all of our children's lives. I fuck up a whole lot, I done made you forget even more, but I'm so in love with you and that's never ever changing. You gave me purpose with these lil ones, even after all the shit you been through you stuck this thing out with me. And I want you to know, I'm ready to lock this shit down—."

"Are you—."

"Nah, never like this...you know imma give you so much more when that time comes. But I'm letting you know, imma give myself to you when I can fully give you all of me and when I become consistent with getting help and getting my shit together. I promise you." He spoke so genuinely, so sincere to Amerie who nodded.

Her tears leaked from her eyes, being wiped away by his thumbs with every droplet that leaked. Her eyes fluttered shut at the comfort his soft lips provided, giving her a magnitude of kisses that soothed every single muscle in her body.

"Thank you for changing my life for the better, I love you so much." She whispered out, so low yet he heard. And still, he just held her.

Physical touch became their shared love language with one another, and there was never a question about why when those moments arose. He acted as her safe haven, and a protector at all times. No matter what the situation was, or where they were, he was her peace.

"I love you more mama." He pecked her lips, before finally pulling back.

Amerie watched Syre who stood with a stretch and a loud yawn, being that he hadn't gotten any sleep for the last 48 hours. Nothing more than a very brief nap that was cut short, since they didn't trust the hospital enough for both of them to be asleep and he emphasized her rest was much more important than his.

"You want your first push present?" He raised an eyebrow to Amerie whose face contoured to a look almost identical to his. Except hers held confusion over anything else. 

"Push present? They came 2 months early baby." She laughed, not understanding how he could have possibly had that together.

Chuckling himself, Syre only shook his head as he grabbed Amerie's hospital bag. She watched him pull out a small gift bag, that shown no signs of what exactly it could be. "You know it only take a phone call for me, this one was easy. Here." He handed her the bag, before taking a step back with brief glances over at their sleeping newborns.

Her face heated up as soon as she pulled out the two sets of keys that clashed around in the bag. She recognized the logos on both, making her eyes immediately shoot up in his direction to see the small smile that graced his face.

"Syre..." She whispered out, twirling the keys around in her hand so slowly. She held the keys of cars she spent time looking at, but didn't act on buying as she planned to wait further into her pregnancy.

"Put yo ass in another Benz and a Rover, 7 seaters." He clarified for Amerie whose squeal sounded through the room, followed by her arms extending out towards him.

But the whining sounds of a baby cut their moment short, however. It was like second nature for the way they both turned around to look to their children, seeing their son who squirmed around with the quietest sounds coming from him.

"What's wrong papa?" She pursed her lips to her tiny baby boy who naturally scrunched in her hold as soon as she grabbed him. "You just wanted mommy to hold you?" She smiled small, sending the lightest of taps along his back as he began to calm down.

She couldn't help the way she admired her blessing, not being able to keep her hands from him. Him nor their daughter who Syre leant down to kiss the cheek of softly, making sure to not wake her from the peacefulness of her sleep.

His face naturally lit up once trailing his eyes towards the baby boy whose body wrapped in a blanket in his mother's arms. "We really had 3 kids man. And I share a birthday with 2 of my little ones, that shit so dope." He grinned to Amerie who playfully rolled her eyes.

"Dope for you, now mommy has to be planning 3 birthdays for May 5th. 3 stubborn Taurus' under my roof." She shook her head with a small smile that couldn't falter even if she tried.

She couldn't wait to be home and under one roof with all of her kids, and their father. This signified such a big next step in their lives as a whole, and their relationship that seemed to grow so fast. They wasted no time this go round, because there was no need to.

They were learning and growing with each other, and individually. Things were so different with the way they chose to move for the last couple of months, finding themselves so engaged with one another without the unasked for opinions.

"Chill on my kids, you got the best people under yo roof stop playing." Syre smacked his lips, making her face naturally turn up.

The back of her finger gently ran along the soft skin of her son, who was back to sleep just that fast. "We get a do over times two." She looked to her boyfriend who nodded.

"We get to do this shit right, and know imma be making up for everything from last time in the process. You deserve nothing but peace and happiness." He pecked Amerie's forehead gently, before leaning down to kiss the skin of the baby.

"Mommy got 2 cars just for having you two." She looked between her babies who understood nothing, not even awake to hear her.

With a small sigh, she naturally sunk her body into the hospital bed where she cradled and rocked her son with Syre right next to her. Hours passed, many check ups, and some feedings occurred throughout the night.

And Syre stood present, keeping himself occupied with work whenever Amerie cuddled up into him in attempts to sleep. She never got too far because of both the nurses, and their newborns who needed to be tended to. And especially not with all of the pain and discomfort she experienced whenever doing simple movements. And even greater when she needed the bathroom.

Syre held her hands within the comfort of his own, assisting her slowly raising up from the hospital bed. "Go slow baby, relax." His low voice coached her patiently, because it was clear she was in pain.

He helped her every step, literally. He listened to everything she told him, followed every instruction she was given by the nurses to help prep the padding necessary to cover herself with for her discharge and bleeding. The focus in his face shown he genuinely wanted to be as much of a help to her as he possible could be, because if nothing else, he felt he at least owed her that.

"Baby you don't have to do this, it's bloody and nasty." She laughed lightly, just watching Syre who helped to clean her up. In reality, he was a huge help as she was in such an overwhelming amount of pain. But she didn't like him seeing her like this, it made her naturally feel a little self conscious.

And he knew that, which was exactly what made him want to help her even further. "If I can get you pregnant, I can help with the aftermath. Step in this mama." He tapped her calf gently from where he kneeled in front of her.

He held the underwear that lined with pads for her to slowly step into, using the support of her hands rested along his shoulders. Her teeth sunk down into her bottom lip hard, attempting to subside how much it hurt to do such simple tasks.

"Fuck." She cursed, making his eyes quickly shoot up to look into her face. His eyes locked in on her watery ones that already looked down in his direction, watching him raise the underwear to cover her before standing back to his feet.

Amerie watched as he quickly washed his hands, before grabbing onto her hands again. "Take your time aight, ain't no need to be tryna rush." He reassured Amerie who slowly nodded with a small deep breath.

Every careful step became assisted by him, until her body was back rested in the comfort of the plush mattress and pillows. Her outstretched hands urged him to join her for her comfort, needing the feel of her boyfriend who held up a finger to her.

"Imma be right back, lemme ask for some shit to wash up with." He spoke to Amerie who nodded in understanding through the dimly lit room.

"Okay, hurry cause I'm sleepy." She pouted, earning a couple soft pecks from him before he raised up with a stretch.

"Imma be back quick mama, relax." He chuckled, allowing his eyes to linger on the babies for a minute before he left out of the room.

He moved quickly, just as he said, except in a direction that wasn't the front desk. The quietness of the hallways came with the time the clocks read, yet nobody bothered him because of the clear visitation band he wore. Nurses eyed him, but nobody spoke as it was the greatest form of unprofessionalism one could display.

He ignored everyone though, going down the hall until reaching a familiar door. He didn't care to knock or request permission to come in, choosing to just push the door open where he was met with Sabrina who sat at her desk.

"What are you—."

"I don't know who you take me for or what you think you gon gain from this shit. But I need you to understand me when I say it ain't a lot sparing you, cause yo sister damn sure ain't." He cursed to the woman who folded her arms atop her desk.

"I already told you I want a relationship with my sister. This shit has nothing to do with us being able to bond and get to know one another, and you're stripping that away for what?" She looked to Syre with eyes almost pleading.

Because she really was genuine, and just wanted to know her sister and nieces and nephews. Her and Amerie had no choice but to be separated, they weren't given a chance for any different. And now once finally meeting her, it seemed any hope was gone just that fast.

"Listen, play with ya life if you want to but this my last time doing this with words. You have a good one though Sabrina." He nodded towards the woman, before finally turning to leave out of the room.

He made his way straight back to the hospital room that held his family, climbing straight in bed with Amerie who couldn't fight her exhaustion any longer.

"You okay?" She spoke tiredly, barely awake.

Kissing her forehead gently, Syre wrapped his arm around her shoulder to pull her body into his chest. "I'm straight, get yo rest mama." He spoke into her ear softly, just before giving her one more kiss to allow her sleep to overcome her.

Happy Easter🐣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 10.7K 51
He's shy she's loud Will there difference actually bring them together? Book 2 is out๐Ÿคช
18.6K 939 20
This is book two of they have eachother๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ - "You don't mean that, J'von out of all the girls in the world your in love with a insecure ass female l...
18.7K 358 28
Just readโœจ.
84.9K 4.1K 24
Series Of Phat Girls Need Love Book # 2