Deadly Attraction

By WRITINGONKEYE

I didn't mean to kill him mami I didn't like how he looked at you. More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

4.8K 177 22
By WRITINGONKEYE

Dalani Monroe

"I'm sorry." They spoke at the same time making them laugh.

"Literally my twin." Tiny smiled Lani smiling Back backing out of tiny's drive way.

"Sooo what happened after Tony followed you upstairs." Lani dragged turning the wheel.

"Chileee when I tell you that's one fine ass stud when she came up them stairs I thought she was Jesus child." Tiny spoke in awe.

"You need to be stopped like now." She laughed.

"I'm serious that bitch is gorgeous and she give good head to." Tiny shrugged, Lani slapping her arm.

"Tinyyyyy omg why you just met the girl and already letting her lick on it." She shook her head smiling.

"Whattt who am I to pass up free head the hell." Tiny shrugged again laughing.

"What if she got something's?" Lani asked. "How she gone have something on her tongue?" Tiny squinted her eyes at her slow bestfriend.

"You know what shut up." Lani mugged her then the road.

"He likem nasty freaky as fuck but she classy." Lani sung grinding on the bars.

"Suck on that dick with out asking." Tiny sung after her grinding on Lani's butt.

"Yall some freak hoes." Ty spoke in shock at their actions.

"Bout damn near fucking each other through yall clothes some lil nasty hoes." He shook his head.

"He put his thumb in." Lani seductively spoke laying her tounge flat out on tiny's tounge.

Everybody was currently at the club it was so crowded but luckily Lani got a vip section.

Everyone was paying attention to her section many people were trying to get into her section to speak to her and many were just satisfied to have her in their Presence.

The music was cut off mid song as the dj began to speak.

"YALL WE GOT A SPECIAL PERSON IN THE BUILDING TONIGHTTTT". He yelled through the mic letting off sounds to be dramatic.

"GIVE IT UP FOR DALANI MONROE. ARE YALL READY FOR A MEET AND MUFUCKING GREET OR WHAT." He screamed for more dramatics.

The crowd screamed a bunch of yes's causing the colorful lights to flash over in Lani's section the crowd screaming and jumping up and down.

Lani was handed a mic from below her she took the mic making sure not to hurt her acrylics as she gripped the mic.

"Hey yall." She softly spoke smiling. She's done this a lot of times before but for some reason she was still shy.

"I just want to say everyone here looks amazing and also a big thanks to club purple for having me." Showing her pretty whites everyone started to cheer when music was blasted once again.

"YOU MADE IT BITCH YOUR THAT FUCKING GIRL." Tiny yelled in Lani's face half drunk.

"I knowww I'm so happy." Lani smiled back hugging her the both of them jumping up and down.

"Man sit yall lil happy jumping asses down yall in the way of the big booty bitches." Rico mugged them shooing them out the way.

After a while of meeting people and dancing, drinking and having fun Lani was eventually tired.

"I have to use the restroom I'll be back." She yelled over the music walking over to the stairs to leave out the section.

Heading over to the bathroom she walked in relieving herself before washing her hands.

As she was about to walk out a hard body stopped her.

"Where you going pretty." The man hushly spoke pinning her up on the wall next to the bathroom door nobody seeing anything being that it was in a corner.

"Please sir can you let me go." Lani quietly spoke trying not to show any fear.

"Nah lil mama I done been watching you all night and I seen what like and I want you." He smiled weirdly roaming his hand over her body.

"Please HELP ME PLEA-." She screamed him quickly covering her mouth before shots were let off and his body dropped.

Lani couldn't really see what was happening because it was dark and his body towered over her she tried to run before being knocked out.

Waking up she grabbed her head sitting up on the bed it was soft and she drowned in it.

The sun flashed through the room brightly Lani opened her eyes looking around the room seeing a man sitting directly infront of her in a chair.

The lamp next to the chair flashed on his face illuminating it in the most beautiful way.

Whoever this man was, was not the man from last night.

He had 3 dents in his head one being bigger than the other two. Lani found his dents to be attractive.

She found them making him more attractive his light brown bubble eyes starting into her soul.

"Good morning mami." He rasped showing his bright smile as he slumped more in his seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.1K 15
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
176K 4.3K 33
"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all rights Tune in Read Now #kingvon #babymo...
771K 31.8K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...