incandescent. 𝖆𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖗: �...

By gabiwrld

⁀➷ ⋆˚₊ [💧] ˚* · ° ◌ ❝writing a slow burn is quite literally going to kill me,❞ 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍, fire and wat... More

incandescent
book I
chapter¹
chapter²
chapter³
chapter⁴
chapter⁵
chapter⁶
chapter⁷
chapter⁸
chapter⁹
chapter¹⁰
chapter¹¹
chapter¹²
chapter¹³
chapter¹⁴
chapter¹⁵
chapter¹⁶
chapter¹⁷
chapter¹⁸
chapter¹⁹

prologue

1.2K 34 3
By gabiwrld

💧✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼💧

your pov

08:03 PM. THE SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE

water.

earth.

fire.

air.

mine, katara's and sokka's grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the avatar kept balance between the water tribes, earth kingdom, fire nation, and air nomads.

but that all changed when the fire nation attacked. only the avatar mastered all four elements. only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

one hundred years have passed, and the fire nation is nearing victory in the war.

two years ago, our father and the men of our tribe journeyed to the earth kingdom to help fight against the fire nation, leaving me, my younger sister and my younger brother to look after our tribe.

some people believe that the avatar was never reborn into the air nomads, and that the cycle is broken. but i haven't lost hope. and i don't think i ever will. i still believe that somehow, the avatar will return to save the world.

and it would really fun if i could help them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 457 40
| zuko {a:tla} 2 the dual bender is long gone the fire prince as well - in which the dual bender has to try and find a way back home after everyone...
3.3K 69 4
WARNING!!!! The following story contains spoilers of Netflix's new live-action series; "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Read at your own risk. Water 💧 ...
1M 30.8K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
98.6K 3.2K 18
- "All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you." - Y/n always searched for an escape as little, always feeling captured by the past. - "...