Bitches Die Too

By BeaJhene

*2024* Jario, The king of the drug game finally released from prison after years of being away from the game... More

~1~
Authors note
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
Authors note
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
Authors note
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~40~

~39~

309 13 1
By BeaJhene

JorDae's POV

Jario sped down the highway, pushing 115 the whole ride. I constantly looked in the mirrors behind me, praying that Zion didn't show up behind us and surprisingly, he never did.

"How you feeling?" Jah asked, turning into a vacant parking lot. Eva sat in silence for a bit before deeply inhaling.

"Man bro, im fucking stressed" She responded. Obviously Jah felt the same because he refused to ask her why or argue her statement. We all was stressed, We were in another state with limited bullets, no back up and no idea how ready Zion was.

The only thing we knew for sure right now is that Zion had no idea where we were at and Eva successfully made a fool out of him in the hospital.

"Yeah ghee, this shit is dumb" Jario expressed with stress surrounding his demeanor. I began to feel guilt creep upon me. All of this shit was my fault for marrying the dumb ass nigga. Had I have stayed home instead of begging Zion to go to that party with him, Jario would've never been able to take me and spark shit up more.

"Im sorry" I said, breaking the huge silence barrier amongst the three of us. He turned his head to me, furrowing his naturally perfect full eyebrows. "For what?" He asked.

I shook my head, feeling blood rush to my brain. My ears began to become hot to the touch and my eyes filled of water. "Im sorry for getting you into this shit" I broke out crying. Almost instantly, Eva reached her hand to my shoulder and began to caress me, comforting me.

"Nah Dae, it aint yo fault man" Jario responded, refusing to look at me.

"I didn't have to take you that night, I could've just left and handled Zion myself but I decided to use you as a pawn and everybody around ended up fucking with you more than we expected. Aylin ass been obsessed with you since before all this shit" I began to cry harder, imagining if Ay was okay or not.

I pray that I kept her out of danger, if anything was to happen to her at the hands of Zion, who is legally my husband, that would all fall back on me and I would never be able to forgive myself. Since I'm preparing for a child of my own now, who would be either her brother or her sister, I couldn't imagine a life without her.

She would be make the best big sister, to the child her mother had after her and now to my baby. I missed her more than I ever expressed or more than I felt I was able to express.

"I wish that I hadn't got myself involved with Zion" I cried, sniffling and choking on my own words. "I hope everyone ends up okay I don't want to be at fault for any of this-

"Dae shut up, alright?" Jah snapped, sending me a look. I sniffled, swallowing the hard lump in my throat while the remaining tears slid down my cheeks. "I hate this dumb shit too iight? But I can't afford to be sad and shit right now girl we gotta think"

"Cmon Ghee don't be so hard on her" Eva said, wrapping her arms around me from the backseat and laying her head on my shoulder. Jah smacked his lips and shook his head.

"E, Ian tryna be hard on her but I just gotta lock in for a minute. The nigga starting shit back in Chicago and I can only get so many updates on that shit, I gotta get you back home" He said. "Now I gotta protect his fucking fiancé because I decided to fuck ha'

The car dropped silent. I understood Jah had a lot going on and that this was all over me, but now he was beginning to make me feel as if he regretted my child.

I opened my car door, listening to them both scream my name behind me and began to walk through the dark Parking lot. I had nowhere to go, but I know I just didn't want to be around Jah at the moment.

Although Zion wasn't legally my husband, He conditioned me to call him my husband and he called me his wife. Our names were attached to each other in the drug world. If something happened to any of Jario's side, everyone would point fingers at "Zion's Wife".

"Jordae get in the car" I heard Jah's voice, creeping behind me. I ignored him, speed walking wherever my body took me, still without a set destination. "Im not playing Dae, get in the fucking car" Jario aggressively snapped, grabbing my arm and pulling me back. He began to pull me towards to the car, with his arm wrapped tightly around my wrist.

He placed me into the passenger seat and slammed my door, getting back into the drivers seat and pulling off.

...

About an hour had passed since I attempted to leave. We had finally stopped at a cheap motel, about 30 minutes from the parking lot we had parked at earlier. Eva had gotten her own room right beside us due to the fact they only had 1 bedroom offers left.

I laid in bed on top of the covers, facing the wall. It had been nothing but silence between us & I didn't plan on breaking it.

Jah pulled his shirt from over his head and laid in the bed beside me. He pulled his phone from his pocket & dialed someone's number before holding it to his ear.

"Wassup" he began to speak. I rolled my eyes & grabbed the cover that we had both laid on top of, pulling it over myself.

After about 3 minutes, it was obvious that he was talking to Ay's mother. He even asked to speak to Ay but Dezire let him know she was asleep. Since it was none of my business, I continued to stare at the wall thinking about life since the party that ruined it all.

It was obvious that I would call off my marriage once all of this was over. Me & Jah had a talk about how my life would drastically change after the baby & I understood but to a certain extent.

I understood that I couldn't be in everyone's face because I never knew who could be tied to who or what danger I would be putting my child in, but at the same time I still wanted to live my life.

If I moved to another state, Jario would hunt me down simply because of the fact I have his baby. I'm not okay with being locked away in a home, no job, no friends and definitely no family all because I decided to bang Chicago's most wanted gang leader. That would be selfish to not only myself but also to my baby.

"We'll talk about it when I get there" I heard Jah say to the other side of the phone, obviously rushing her and brushing her away.

I heard Dezire's voice raise, just by the tone, it was obvious she was upset about something. I continued to act like I paid him no attention but in reality I was tuned in now.

Overall I couldn't make out shit she was saying. All I could hear was "pregnant" & "bitch" after every sentence.

He hung up the phone, setting it on the night stand besides him.

"What was she mad about?" I asked, finally breaking the silence and turning towards him. He looked at me, with such a snarky and obnoxious annoyance spread across his face.

"Dae I'm stressed out. Chill" He responded. He stood from the bed and began to pat around for what seemed like his car keys.

"Does that bitch have a problem with my child?? OUR child?" I asked.

"We got way bigger fish to fry than some fucking bitter ass back and forth shit, I'll take care of both of my kids y'all ain't ever gotta speak" he said.

I smacked my lips and chuckled. I know a bitch who cheated on Jario while he was locked up isn't tripping about me carrying his child?!

I mean I could understand a little bit, because yeah she was sending her daughter to my dancing classes, but we never grew any type of bond. She would drop her off, return to pick her up and that was all!

Whatever the bitches problem was, I would be glad to hear all about the shit when I touched down and had my baby.

Better yet, fuck her. This shit wasn't planned, if it was up to both me & Jario we would've went a different route, but since we didn't now we have to handle our business.

"What do you want to eat?" Jah asked. "Actually, I can't find my keys, just take my card and call to order whatever the hell you want" he said, diving back into the bed.

He instantly closed his eyes, and began to fall asleep. Even in his sleep I could tell he wasn't at peace. He was very tense and on edge.

It was then where I decided to stop crying & complaining about petty shit, he had a lot on going on, especially with his daughter all the way in Chicago under terrible circumstances.

I'll deal with Zion first & whatever comes after later.

...
Vote & comment

Also I'm not ignoring your request to update. I'm having problems with my Wattpad account!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
219 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...
669 31 13
Aubree Santiago is the girlfriend of 23 year old De'Andre Jakare Carter. While on their money making journey, De'Andre better known as "Dre" is reass...
91.8K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...