Graphic Shop 2 | Open

By esthetiquecommunity

Status: Open: ✅ On-hold: Closed: More

Designer >> Aimee ( open)
Designer >> Priske (CLOSED)
Bookcover >> Ginger
Book Cover and Banner :Ginger
Book Cover and Banner : Ginger
Book Cover : Priske

Designer >> Koala (open)

80 2 0
By esthetiquecommunity

USERNAME:
blue512_lagoons

NOTE : Graphic Designing is my soothing balm, and I would be happy to help my fellow Wattpad writers regarding book covers. Because that is the first thing that lasts a longing impression on your readers besides your writing style and characterization. I would try to fulfil your requests in my leisure time. Your order would take 1-2 weeks (depending on the order format).

RULES:

~The story for which you are ordering the cover or banner must be published on Wattpad with at least 2 parts (including disclaimer or introduction).

~Mention the types/formats of graphics you want (1- Only book cover/ 2- Book cover with banner/ 3- Banner/ 4- Moodboards/ 5- Whole graphics package)

~Password is your favourite dish.

~Try to mention the details and colour scheme you want in your cover because the more the details, the more attractive it is. Also mention your preferred face claims.

~Have clear views/goals about the cover or banner because I am a student having little leisure time and I don't want to change the details every now and then.

~Inform me if you don't want to use the cover beforehand if you have found an alternative.

~After the order is sent, you should use the cover for 1-2 weeks.

~Last but not the least, Be respectful. I have a life outside Wattpad too.

~Be patient and happy. I will try my best.

PAYMENT:

~A permanent follow and credits in the blurb of your book once your order is fulfilled.

~Add my book Regal Reckoning to your reading list (optional).

WHAT CAN I MAKE?

I can make manip/faceless, vectors and face claim-based covers, along with that I can make mood boards. Vector covers take extra time (2 weeks).

EXAMPLE

FORM:

Tag my username:
Your username:
Password:
Title of the book:
Genre of the story:
Short story description/Summary:
Author/Pen Name:
Any Quotes/ Subtitle:
Face Claim (if any):
Colour scheme:
More details:
Other additional requests or ideas/Inspirational images:
Format of graphics(1/2/3/4/5):
Tags who might be interested (5+):

Fill your form in inline comment here >>

REDO STATUS: Only once

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.2K 28
By the age of five the people of Berk had found you and taken you in and accepted you as one of their own. You are friends with pretty much everyone...
102K 3.2K 34
Cover art- drawn by me :] Y/n is the genius daughter of the last Ladybug and Black Cat miraculous holders. When she was about 6 she got into an acci...
11.8K 435 10
List of all of the personality disorders. (10)
1.7K 148 16
𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐊 𝐃𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐒!! Seems like you have stumbled, sweet stranger~ Ah! I must say, 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 like th...