Designer >> Koala (open)

USERNAME:
blue512_lagoons

NOTE : Graphic Designing is my soothing balm, and I would be happy to help my fellow Wattpad writers regarding book covers. Because that is the first thing that lasts a longing impression on your readers besides your writing style and characterization. I would try to fulfil your requests in my leisure time. Your order would take 1-2 weeks (depending on the order format).

RULES:

~The story for which you are ordering the cover or banner must be published on Wattpad with at least 2 parts (including disclaimer or introduction).

~Mention the types/formats of graphics you want (1- Only book cover/ 2- Book cover with banner/ 3- Banner/ 4- Moodboards/ 5- Whole graphics package)

~Password is your favourite dish.

~Try to mention the details and colour scheme you want in your cover because the more the details, the more attractive it is. Also mention your preferred face claims.

~Have clear views/goals about the cover or banner because I am a student having little leisure time and I don't want to change the details every now and then.

~Inform me if you don't want to use the cover beforehand if you have found an alternative.

~After the order is sent, you should use the cover for 1-2 weeks.

~Last but not the least, Be respectful. I have a life outside Wattpad too.

~Be patient and happy. I will try my best.

PAYMENT:

~A permanent follow and credits in the blurb of your book once your order is fulfilled.

~Add my book Regal Reckoning to your reading list (optional).

WHAT CAN I MAKE?

I can make manip/faceless, vectors and face claim-based covers, along with that I can make mood boards. Vector covers take extra time (2 weeks).

EXAMPLE

FORM:

Tag my username:
Your username:
Password:
Title of the book:
Genre of the story:
Short story description/Summary:
Author/Pen Name:
Any Quotes/ Subtitle:
Face Claim (if any):
Colour scheme:
More details:
Other additional requests or ideas/Inspirational images:
Format of graphics(1/2/3/4/5):
Tags who might be interested (5+):

Fill your form in inline comment here >>

REDO STATUS: Only once