Story Samples

By SPOOKY_JANELLE

Exactly what the title says More

D E A D L Y || PJ & Marvel crossover
TIMELORDS || Doctor Who & Criminal Minds crossover
ATOMIC BLONDES |~| Criminal Minds & Legacies
Devil \~\ Multifandom
I N T H E D E E P E N D |~| Pirates Of The Caribbean & Avengers
YOUR SOUL |~| Teen Wolf & Riverdale crossover
BITEN |~| Vampire Dairies & Criminal Minds
Darkness |~| Harry Potter Story Sample
๐‘๐„๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐’๐€๐Œ๐๐‹๐„
๐•ฝ๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐•ฒ๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  & ๐‘š๐‘๐‘ข
๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐”๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐– ยป ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง/ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ?
Not an update
BECOME THE BEAST | atla & owl house
THE HORROR AND THE WILD | owl house
๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š | owl house & miraculous ladybug
LOVE LIKE FIRE AND ICE | owl house & percy jackson | unedited
ROT NEXT TO YOU | percy jackson | angst version.
๐„๐—๐ˆ๐‹๐„ | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต | random snippet
๏ฟผ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐˜ | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ | ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ
VALLEY OF DOLLS | percy jackson | ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ
๐๐”๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ | nsfw snippit
MILK OF THE SIREN | percy jackson au | ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ
SIDE EFFECT | percy jackson au | nsfw snippit
SNAKES IN THE GARDEN | percy jackson
ALLIES OR ENEMIES | pj & httyd
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER | percy jackson | the light angst sample
CAN'T CATCH ME NOW | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ | ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ
CAN'T CATCH ME NOW | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ | ANGST SNIPPET
DREAMLSESS SLEEP | percy jackson
DEATH OF ME | percy jackson | ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ
LAVENDER HAZE | percy jackson | fluff sample
BAD IDEA | percy jackson | ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ
KINGS AND QUEENS | percy jackson & narnia
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER | percy jackson | nsfw snippit
BETWEEN THE FOREST AND THE LAKES | pj & teen wolf
CAESER ON A TV SCREEN | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ
HYMN TO BRUCCHUS | percy jackson
NOTHERN ATTITUDE | percy jackson
BLOOD ORANGE WINE | percy jackson | ANGST SAMPLER
DREAMLESS SLEEP | percy jackson

DARKEST DESIRE | percy jackson | ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ

15 3 0
By SPOOKY_JANELLE

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 . . . 
𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝚂𝙽𝙸𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚃.    𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: mentions of war

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

LYCAON, the infamous king of werewolves, found demigods of any pantheon to be the absolute vain of his existence. Yet, as if the Fates were mocking and insulting him, he got a pack full of demigods. Hell, even his own mate, a woman who was just as beautiful as she was  dangerous, was a demigod. And Vivian meant everything and more to him. Which ended up ma waning that he had to play nice with the demigods if he didn't want to displease his mate, which he didn't. The thought of actively hurting and displeasing his mate made Lycaon  stomach curdle and twist with a horrible pain.

Now, two years after the war with the giants and Gaea, he found himself and his pack living at Camp Half Blood. The Greek camp was much more comfortable and suiting location for the pack of werewolves than that of Camp Jupiter. The Roman camp was far too strict and constricting. They had to many stuffy rules that only prohibited people to their full capacity and made them severely burdened. They had so many societal barriers and expectations that just didn't work for werewolves. Werewolves weren't meant to be chained and bonded like how the Roman's acted. Werewolves are wild and ferocious. Werewolves are so full of intense emotions and creatures that are in tune with their feral hearts. They experience things that would make a Roman loss their mind.

Plus, Lycaon really didn't want to deal with Lupa and her annoying little pack of Roman's that she teaches. Which it was already bad enough for the alpha wolf to have to deal with Jason Grace, who reeked of the shewolf, but at least the son of Zeus was polite boy who didn't seem to want to trouble them or actively start things. He, fortunately enough, didn't have to worry about some kind of territory dispute as his pack were the only werewolves at Camp Half Blood; Jason Grace and Percy Jackson may have spent time training with Lupa and had their various relationships with the shewolf, but they weren't actually werewolves. They were just wolf kin. Just children taken in by a pack.

"My love, stop glaring at the children, it's rude." Chided Vivian Wayne with a soft fond smile tugging at her ruby colored lips. Lycaon dark eyes flickered to the tan skin woman that was at his left. His heart melted into a puddle as he stared up into her dark ember colored eyes. He couldn't believe how fortunate it was he found his mate. The gods had kept his mate from him for so long that he thought that he'd never find her. Which had made him quite angry and violent towards the gods and their various offsprings. Yet, now he had her and she wasn't going anywhere. She would stay by his side for the rest of time.

"I'm not glaring." He gritted out annoyedly as he looked away from where he could see Jason Grace walking with his girlfriend and their shared boyfriend. Vivian merely rolled her eyes in exasperation and gave her husband a pointed look. Lycaon gave a rather reluctant sigh as his wife kept staring him down.

Her eyes were show how tame in her stare down, yet still held a dark intensity that belonged to an alpha and a queen of werewolves; she truly was a woman who matched him in all of his dangers...she wasn't afraid of his precariousness ideals and his dark desire. No, Vivian was was not someone who was sculpted with softness and naivety. Instead, Lycaon's gorgeous mate was the daughter of the goddess of magic. Which meant that Vivian wasn't afraid of the darkness that people could harbor and the shewolf most certainly wasn't afraid of getting her hands covered in blood. Additionally, as a daughter of Hecate, Vivian already had a vast appreciation for the moon as it is apart of her mother's domain. Which made her transition onto the life of a queen of werewolves an easy one.

"Okay, I was glaring and I'll stop...Are you happy now?" Lycaon questioned his mate in utter exasperation. The brunette woman smiled brightly at him as she curled up even close to her mate.

"Very." She said simply as she rubbed her check against his shoulder and a delighted purr rumbled through out her. The shewolf was marking him with her scent.

His mate was quite territorial and possessive over him, which Lycaon found to be a simply adorable trait of hers. Possessiveness could often be seen as such a negative thing for mortals as it often spiraled out to worse traits and behaviors. But for werewolves, well, it was just part of the course. It was a common thing for all werewolves. Possessiveness, to them, signaled a deep bound and bound that no one desired to have broken. For wolves, they inherently knew the behaviors that were acceptable and crossing the line when it comes to this kind of behavior.

"Gods, you guys are so sickeningly sappy." Huffed their daughter as she made her over to the patch of blankets that were sprawled out in the forest that sat on near the edge of Camp Half Blood. Their daughter, Marina Wayne, moved to sit amongst the werewolves that were laying in the forest. Most of their pack was currently out with their pack leaders having a panic under the bright summer sun.

Although, the two second oldest packs members, were currently away from their territory with their shared mate. Apollo had whisked his mates away for a date. Lycaon wasn't the fondest of the Sun god, but he knew better than to stand between mates. Especially, mates with pups. By some hair of luck, the sun god was more bearable than he has ever been in previous millennia's. Lycaon supposes that maybe due to his mate bond and his forced time spent as a mere mortal with all his abilities stripped from him.

"Oh, please, you seen us be sappier." Counter her mother with a grin.

"Marina!" Yelped the youngest blonde shewolf in absolute delight as Veronica hurriedly scrambled to her feet. The omega, in all of her excitement, practically flung herself at the alpha shewolf. Marina smiled brightly as she easily caught the girl in her arms.

"Hi, honey." Laughed Marina with big grin. She hugged the omega tightly before letting her go. Marina had practically helped raise all the pups in her family's pack. It was traditional in that regard. The leaders of the pack always helped new parents with their pups. And, well, a lot of them were also strays that one of the Wayne woman or Lycaon had taken in over the last couple of years.

"Ronnie, why'd you move?" Questioned Benny with a low whine as he made grabby hands for his mate to return back to the cuddle pile that he and Cornelia were currently in.

"And you say I'm needy." Stated Cornelia with a slight mocking undertone. Benny rolled his eyes at the older blonde's words and sharply elbowed his mate.

"Bad mate." He said annoyedly, which caused Cornelia to pout against his shoulder as she tightened her grip on his waist. "And you are needy, so don't even."

"I can't leave them unsupervised." Joked Veronica as she heaved a fake sigh. The blonde smiled politely at Marina before moving to were her mates were. "You two need to be nicer to each other or no cuddles at all." Veronica scolded, which immediately silence whatever childish bickering the two had in store. Veronica was truly the hinge that connected her two mates. They all love each other, but they could often bicker like their already married.

Marina just smiled at the trio and shook her head in amusement at them. The dark skinned woman moved to sit on blanket that was closest to her parents. She glanced to her left to see two of her male pack mates completely knocked out and curled tightly against each other.

It was funny, in odd sense of the word, how she was the last one in her pack to be mated. She didn't feel a pull towards anyone. There was no one with a scent that drove her mad with want and made her pure instincts flare up.

As she gives a side glance at her parents, Marina supposes that maybe she meant to wait a few centuries. She supposes that she must have a fate that isn't that dissimilar to that of her father's. Maybe she had to wait and earn the right to have a mate.

Marina didn't really know for certain, but she was fine waiting it that's what it took.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 4 1
Its truely great
660 6 9
Literally what the title says lol
562 6 11
The title says it all