peter parker/tom holland imag...

By unhingedspidershit

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ•·οΈπŸ•ΈοΈ oneshots for peter and tom! xreader, some requests taken πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ•·οΈπŸ•ΈοΈ first love, last words, worst od... More

a/n
requests
can't you talk to them? | p.p.
two of them in the same day | p.p.
pity | p.p.
get away with it (drabble)| p.p.
backpacks. (blurb)| p.p.
daddy's money | p.p.
advice from one who can't take their own | p.p.
let me help | p.p.
midnight sugar (blurb)| p.p.
all you had to do was stay | t.h.
we are okay | p.p.
dirty words (hc)| p.p.
happy halloween to all, i guess | p.p.
oops | p.p.
meet my overbearing family | t.h.
i love you, peter b. parker | p.p.
chronicles of the pre-pubescents over chat (1)
chronicles of the pre-pubescents over chat (2)
chronicles of the pre-pubescents over chat (3)
chronicles of the pre-pubescents over chat (4)
fall leaves | p.p.
the worth for worrying | p.p.
prom and the public | t.h.
make it up to you | p.p.
wasn't me | p.p. // part one
wasn't me | p.p. // part two
what the f- (blurb) | p.p.
money (blurb) | p.p.
late bloomer | p.p.
chronicles of the pre-pubescents over chat (5)
national girlfriend day | p.p.
body count | p.p.
official | p.p.
accident prone (blurb) | p.p.
lip plumper (drabble) | t.h.
cheering for you (blurb) | p.p.
boyfriend peter (hc) | p.p.
dog days are over // part one | t.h.
dog days are over // part two | t.h.
polar opposites, yet quite the same (drabble) | t.h. / p.p.
red (drabble) | t.h. / p.p.
weighing scale | p.p.
games // part one | p.p.
games // part two | p.p.
games // part three | p.p.
stressed out | t.h.
games // part four | p.p.
supportive (blurb) | t.h.
successor | p.p.
new light | t.h.
woke up mad | p.p.
my peter | p.p.
baby i'm yours | p.p.
prompts // i | t.h./p.p.
waiting | p.p.
abbreviations (blurb) | p.p.
love you | p.p.
twenty bucks | p.p.
hair (blurb) | t.h.
every lie | p.p.
a/n
no pain will last evermore | p.p.
choices | p.p.
a/n
didn't see you there | p.p.
didn't see you there // ending one | p.p.
the worst christmas ever | p.p.
loopy | p.p.
stuck with you | p.p.
lessons in chemistry | p.p.
a/n
around you | p.p.
a/n
stargazing and pretty boys | p.p.
seven minutes | p.p.
stormy weather | t.h.
maybe with missed chances | p.p.
haircuts | t.h.
right next door // part one | p.p.
skittles | p.p.
right next door // part two | p.p.
baby jam | p.p.
intellectual | p.p.
promise | p.p.
would you still love me if i were a worm? (blurb) | p.p.
cool | p.p.
pom-poms and bruises

perfect | t.h.

151 2 0
By unhingedspidershit

thank you so much for this request anon... i love this it, it's so sickeningly cute ❤️

summary: you've just got back from tour, and tom's the first one waiting at the airport.

warning: none, just pure fluff!

pairing: tom holland x singer!reader

word count: 1.2k+ words

prompt: jump, sender jumps on the reciever's back. + "you got me flowers?"

-

you bounced on your heels anticipatingly, waiting for your luggage to appear on the baggage carousel. it had been 5 months, which was far too long, since you'd last seen your boyfriend (tom) in person. having just released your new album a less than a year ago, your manager had coaxed you into going on tour.

at first, you were hesitant, because 5 months was a long time. normally, whenever tom went somewhere for filming, you did too.

but what you hadn't expected, however, was for you to blow up so quickly. of course, you weren't complaining. just... processing. (you'd been processing for 2 years now.)

the thing you hadn't realized when you'd begun singing, was that with more fame, came more responsibility.

this was the 2nd tour you'd ever been on. you didn't dislike them by any means, they were just a lot. it had much to do with your overall endurance. because, no, you didn't like sleeping in hotels all the time, eating restraunt food everyday, dealing with paparazzi (not fans, paparazzi).

also, you didn't get tom time. talking over the phone did not count, by the way.

all you wanted was for your bag to come into your eyeline so you could grab it and get hugs. from tom, specifically. god, you missed him so much. you were sure he was the only thing keeping you sane the entire time.

without him, you weren't sure you'd be here. you smiled to yourself softly, just at the mere thought. your bodyguards were a couple feet away from you, as you requested.

tom was the one who insisted you hire them, for your safety. you didn't like them very much. okay, well, you didn't dislike them.

phil and barry were sturdy, tall, muscular men. not like tom-muscular. like, one-papercut-and-it's-over-muscular. you had nothing against them, it just felt like they were always (and you mean, always) there. constantly breathing on your neck, and you couldn't blame them.

it was their job, after all.

they do their's, and you do your's.

your phone buzzed in your back pocket, and you pulled it out. reading the contact, you couldn't help but grin at tom's name.

tom: hey love you getting bags rn? xx

y/n: yeah

y/n: sorry it's taking so long

y/n: wait do you think my bag got lost somewhere??

tom: i'm sure that's not the case darling

tom: just wait a bit more

tom: i cannot wait to see you i've missed you so so so so so much

y/n: me too bby

y/n: i love you smsm

tom: i love you too ❤️

you read the message over again before hearting it, pocketing the device. you pulled the hat down lower, looking up when one of the men grunted. if you were being honest, they looked the same with their shiny heads and dark, black sunglasses.

the man, be it phil or barry, grabbed something(s), they were 4, off the carousel. you sighed in relief, glad that they hadn't gotten lost. because while you could replace those things, it didn't mean that you wanted to.

you offered to carry one, because they were your bags, but they'd shook their heads gruffly, ending that conversation (it wasn't much of a conversation, anways). besides, you were too excited about seeing tommy to care that much.

you walked (jogged?) out of the baggage department and into the main area. you saw people holding up signs, many decorated with ribbons, sequins, and various bright colors.

you looked around with a huge smile on your face, trying to find tom. finally, you saw him by the side, holding up a giant poster that read the following; "my gorgeous, beautiful, amazing girl... you know who you are!"

letting out a yelp of happiness, you ran over to him, where he awaited you. tom stood with open arms and a matching expression, and you dived into his arms. squeezing him tightly, you totally didn't shed some tears into his shirt.

"jesus, darling, you have no idea how much i missed you," he gripped you a little tighter, not letting go.

"not more than i missed you!"

"um, i'm pretty sure i missed you more, pretty girl."

you pulled away just enough to look at him. and god, you had really missed those honey-brown eyes. you look a moment to look at him- no, to see him.

your eyes ran over his left eyebrow (the crazy one), to the curve of his lashes, to the freckles that faintly dotted his cheeks, before the crooked bridge of his nose (from having broken it so many times), and then back into those soft eyes of his.

running a hand through his curls, you rested your forehead against his. you dropped you hand to cup his cheek, and he wiped away a stray tear.

granted, it had only been a bit over 5 months, but you'd learned you couldn't live without him.

"how was the trip back, lovey?"

"it was okay. fine. didn't get any sleep though," you said, crinkling your nose. airplanes made you panic a bit, you wouldn't lie. and you could never make yourself eat anything with the motion-sickness, and tommy knew that.

"well, when we get home, i'm gonna give you all the cuddles and we can sleep together."

"i'm not sure if i have the energy for that."

tom groaned, but you knew it was endearingly, "no, baby, that is not what i meant."

"i'll never know."

he gave you another look.

"i wish you were there with me," you murmured.

"i wish i'd been there too, but love, i promise you, i watched them all live. stupid contracts," he muttered, "keeping me from my girl."

you laughed lightly, nudging your nose with his, "s'not your fault. you can't control when you've got to be on set filming. but i really love you for watching them."

tom looked at you quizzically, as you played with the collar of his shirt. "are you kidding? i couldn't completely miss my best girl's performance."

"'best girl'? i have competition?"

"a little. but i wouldn't worry too much," was all he said before he captured your lips into a sweet kiss, one that had been put off too long. you pulled at his hair at the base of his neck, trying to get more of him.

because after this long, no amount was enough.

before it got to heated, he pulled away, cupping your cheek, which you leaned into.

"i love you."

"i love you more."

"i love you most," tom countered, and you shook you head, too happy to disagree. because how on earth did you end up with a man like this?

you used to believe in the saying "no one's perfect", but clearly, whoever said that hasn't met tom.

you pulled away from him, not before pecking him one more time.

"let get going before traffic hits, shall we?" he bowed down slightly, offering his hand to you, which you took.

"yes, we shall."

"oh," he said, "by the way, i got these for you." he handed you a bouquet of pink carnations, your favorite. you squealed, jumping on his back.

"you got me flowers?"

"pretty flowers for my pretty girl."

"awww, you're such a romantic, i love it."

"it?" he asked, adjusting you on his back, "or me?"

"ugh," you pouted, squeezing his cheek, "you're so perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 4.5K 64
-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagines, I haven't edited well in most of the...
247K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭
10.7K 123 17
Hey, Everyone! There are Tom Holland and Peter Parker imagines. Enjoy reading it. Art on the cover was taken from Google and was made by @kaiseeu.
3.5M 87.8K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021