𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁...

By ProblemChild1470

(SONICX MALE Characters x FEMReader) 15-year-old (Y/N) is a talented girl. 13 years old when they graduated f... More

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 2☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 3☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 4☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 5☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 6☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 7☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 8☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 9☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 10☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 11☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 12☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 13☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 14☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 15☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 16☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 17☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 1 ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

1K 28 4
By ProblemChild1470

(Y/N's POV)

Cracking open a soda can as I was playing on my gaming device. I lost track of what time it was from being focused on my game.

"Winner Winner, you have won."

Scoffing as I threw the device on the other side of the bed. 55 games I've played today and I still beat them all with ease. "Nothing is challenging anymore! I might buy that new game that came out..." I said to myself. Resting my hands behind my head, ready to close my eyes until a loud splash outside made me open them back up.

Jumping out of my bed and quickly putting on my shoes. I take a look outside my window to see something might have jumped in our backyard pool. "..Dang cat.." I open my bedroom door and quickly ran down the stairs.

Opening the back door and sprinting out fast near the edge of the pool. Whatever was down there must have been trying desperately to get out. Due to the water bubbles I could hardly see. Jumping into action I jump into the water.

Swimming down and grabbing whatever was down there. "Damn...this is one heavy animal." I held onto it tightly as I swam up to the up and placing the animal up first. Before climbing up myself. Letting air enter back into my lungs I heard... coughing? Not like an animal cough, like an actual human cough.

I look at the so called animal...it was blue... had on red shoes and white gloves...that's not something you see everyday.

I was wet and freezing so I knew I wasn't dreaming. Not wanting to panic to risk waking anyone up. I placed a hand on it's back...quills. It looked to be a hedgehog of some sort. I wonder where it came from.

"Hey, easy. You okay? Y'know swimming at night isn't the brightest thing." I tell the hedgehog as I began to ring out my PJs that were soaked in water. The hedgehog grunts before looking up at me with emerald eyes.

"Yeah, thanks a lot." He smirks at me which has taken me back. So it was a boy. "I had no idea you could talk... interesting. Then again there has been sighs of some animals talking. But I already guessed you aren't from around here are you?"

I said taking a step back and helping him up as well. His eyes never leaving mine. "Well, I can do a lot of things, and your right about that last part." He chuckles.

"Names (Y/N), you have a name, hedgehog?" I asked moving the two of us away from the pool. "Yeah, I have a name. My name is Sonic the hedgehog."

"Sonic huh? Cool name." I said grabbing some towels from the pool chair and walking back to him. He backs up a little. "Relax I won't hurt you." His face softens as he comes back closer. Placing the towel on his head and helping him dry off. "You are the first person here who has treated me nicely since I've strangely arrived."

I laughed a bit as I then began to dry myself off. "That's humans for you. They don't like things they can't understand." I said as he looked back up at me. "Well you saved me...and you don't seem to not like me." He said to me tilting his head.

"Eh, I have no reason too...I don't seem myself as a human sometimes. Anyway I should probably hide you before-"

"Whoa...is that a hedgehog!" That voice called out making me groan in irritation. "Great..." I hisses as I looked over at my cousin who was running over here.

"Who's this? A friend of yours." Sonic asked me, as he had grab my hand. "Nope... just my cousin." Chris eyes widen as he got closer. "Whoa! He can talk!" Chris said loudly making me cover his mouth.

"Mr. Chris! Ms. (Y/N)! It is late!" Mr. Tanaka yells out running over to us. When I turn around I saw that Sonic was gone. "Where did he-?" I felt Mr. Tanaka place his hand on my face as he looked around me. "Your soak! Did you fell in? Are you hurt!? How did this happen?!"

I chuckled nervously trying to come up with a quick lie.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

It was finally morning. Chris was on the phone with his mother aka my aunt. She was talking about how her shoot was gonna have to be on hold and how she had bought him lots of presents for him.

I rolled my eyes, I didn't hate my cousin but sometimes he can be a little bit ungrateful. I looked up on the roof of the balcony that we were on to see Sonic relaxing on top. He waved at me as I waved back.

I was reading a comic which Sonic must have been reading too with me from above. Until something had catched my ear.

"Remember how you said me or (Y/N) aren't supposed to go in the adult pool?" He told his mom on the phone. A felt a vein pop on the side of my head as I gave him the coldest glare. "That little...yow!" I look up to see Sonic had threw a stone as me, telling me to turn the page on my comic with his finger. I grab my comic and tossed it up to him while Mr. Tanaka wasn't looking.

I walked over to Chris and take the phone out of his hand. "Hey aunty! Yeah, what had happened was there was this cat who had decided to jump in and couldn't get out. I just jumped in and saved it that's all. Yes yes I'm fine. Auntie please, I am fine. You all have made me feel very at home. No no you didn't have to get me anything...okay. Love you Auntie." I give the phone back to Chris.

"I wasn't gonna say anything! I just wanted to-" Chris said as I flick his head. "Don't bring it up in the first place." I scold him. Mr. Tanaka had finally left making Sonic jump down with my comic book in hand.

"This is a really neat book you have here. I like this guy! He's faster than light it's self!" He said very interested in it. "Well, keep it. It's yours. Think of it as memory in case you decide to take a late night swim again." I said patting his head.. his ears twitch as they went down..he likes it?

Chris's phone rings again as he leaves out of the room to talk on it.

"So...I'm guessing you are a talking animal...walks on two feet and has shoes on. You must be from another world. There has been theories of different world's existence so this doesn't come to a surprise. The other scientist are to dumb to even find out." I lean up on the rails of the balcony yawning.

Sonic getting close to my face. I back up a bit. "Um... something wrong, Sonic?" He kept looking at me... before looking way with red cheeks. "Eh it's nothing..." okay that was weird..

"Um..are you hungry? I know what hedgehogs like to eat but I'm gonna assume you probably don't eat that stuff. Mr. Tanaka will be out today and Ella is out getting groceries... And Gramps is... being a nut job. You can help yourself whatever is in the kitchen."

I hold out my hand to him...he looks at it in confusion. I went to pull my hand away until he grabs it and begin to walk with me. "This is all so strange...I wonder if there are more of him around here."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

I was sitting down watching the news before staring at the hedgehog we with my eye twitching...He's faster than the speed of sound!? He's all over the news?! I pinched the bridge of my nose as he was scarfing down some food. He must have been hungry... I then felt my hand being lifted up and placed on his head. I raised a brow before scratching his quills...he seems to enjoy it. Kinda adorable he was.

Just then as I break out of my thoughts the door opens up showing Chris's craze scientist of a grandfather. He's been wanting me as a lab partner ever sense I graduated... In your dreams old man. "There you two are! A big, blue hedgehog came out of nowhere and outran the S Team yesterday!"

He looks at us...then at Sonic...then back and forth from him to the TV. Before staring straight at Sonic, as Chris covers his face with a pillow trying to hide him. Sonic yelling out he couldn't breath. I rip the pillow away from him as he gasp for air. Crossing his arms with a pout making me giggle. Which he stuck his tongue out at me in response.

Gramps then smiles wide like a maniac as he then tried to grab Sonic, but I quickly grab him away sticking my foot out trying to stop him. Sonic holding onto me. "It's him!!"

"Yeah we know! Let go of him you wacko!" I yelled at him back. He then pulls out a screw driver. Snatching Sonic out of my arms as I fell off the couch with a thud. Gramps poking his screw driver onto Sonic side making him laugh out. "I have to see how this thing is put together!" I quickly got back up and as I did so Sonic jumps out of his arm  and next to me. "Dude he isn't a robot...also you seriously need to quit it with your weird hobbies. Like I said he isn't a robot. He's Sonic the hedgehog."

He just kept staring his his jaw almost hitting the floor. Just then the news started to play again. "Please...leave us alone." A small whimper can be heard through the TV making us all turn our heads. It was a bunny girl hugging onto some type of creature.

"It's Cream and Cheese!" Sonic said out as he grips his fist. "Should have known you knew them." I said looking over at him. "I'm not the only one who got transported into this weird world after all. I'll save those two." Sonic was about to run before I grab his hand.

"Do you even know where they are, Sonic?" I said raising a brow which makes him chuckle nervously shrugging.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"

Sigh...They are most likely taken by the police and move to area 99 where they usually capture unique things they can't possibly understand." I said leaning back on the desk with Sonic near my side.

"Area 99? That's that top secret military base." Chris dramatically exclaimed. "Military base for sure but top secret yeah right. What kind of top secret military base gets easily hacked into." I said shrugging as everyone was now looking at me.

"Ehh..not saying I was the one who hacked into it- hehe." Clearing my throat as I explained to Sonic who seemed confused. "It's where the National defense Force keeps all of their tanks, fighter jets, and high-text by equipment."

"Yeah, and it's also the place where you decided to hack into just to get a better scope of their equipment." Gramps grab my ear pulling it. "Yow! Hey hey! I said I wasn't going to do it again! Besides they never knew it was me." I shrug.

"That sounds like eggman's type of place." Sonic said referring to someone he was probably not fond off. "Your friends have been taken there by the army and place under 24-hour guard." Gramps explained more to the blue hedgehog.

"Guessing on that approach they probably believe that your friends there's some kind of aliens of some sort. Or maybe members of a mutant species... Whatever they think they believe they are we better get there quick before your friends could be seriously hurt." I tell Sonic.

Gramps butting "Maybe they were developed by an enemy power design to attack our population! I wonder if they might not be right, Sonic, eh?" He tells him growing suspicious of him.

"Think what you want. I'm gone, now that I know where my friends are, I'm out of here." He said walking away but he still had his hand on mine...well this was awkward.

"Slow down, Sonic. If you show up at area 99 they will end up locking you up as well. You may be fast but sometimes fast won't cut it if they find a way to make you not be able to run. So why not get some help?"

He looks up at me. His green eyes wide. "You want to help me?" I winked placing my hand on his head. "Of course, it'll be something fun to do around here for once, besides I saved one strange creature why not save them all." He smiles and gives me a thumbs up.

Gramps stepping in. "We'll also come with you. Your gonna need all the help you can get." I shake my head chuckling. "Besides with kid genius here. She'll be able to help get in and out!" He ruffled my hair making me push his hand away.

If you were to tell me that I would go on a crazy adventure just for saving a blue hedgehog...I would have laughed at your face. But right now...I was about to do something fun for once in my life!

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.5K 35
A G.U.N. Agent. That was your dream. And that was what you would be, whether your father, the commander, liked it or not. With your father being the...
3.8K 160 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...
16.5K 725 10
You're the daughter of a demon. He's always been a good father to you, though has always sheltered you from the world, leaving you curious about what...
529 0 20
This here is my own version of a fanfiction based on the Sonic x anime, called SONIC X Heroes, which is like a retelling of the anime, where Sonic an...