YN Malfoy x Mattheo Riddle

By ynmalfoyyyy2

Yn malfoy is the best driver at beauxbatons however after being expelled for fighting and using the unforgiva... More

Characters
Hogwarts
Slytherin Party
The knife fight
Races
Voldermort
The devil himself
Party
Visions
Qudditch
Slytherin qudditch party
Group
Family is important
The house
Save
Plan +task 1
Tent
Update

Date from hell

356 1 0
By ynmalfoyyyy2

The day after the party my head was killing me it was pounding like made . Pansy was no where to be seen probably with Blaise anyway the last thing I remember is Mattheo banging on my door for ages . Anyway I'm going to sneak into Snapes potion cupboard to get the potion to cure my hangover. As I was making my way to snapes classroom I bumped into Mattheo all he said was don't go on the date I said what and he just repeats don't go on the date it must be my hungover making me thing weirdly anyway I go and grab the potion I feel so much better . They day went by so slowly and class were so boring I never saw Mattheo after that weird encounter. Once it hits 7pm me and pansy head to our dorm she is helping me do my makeup and pick and outfit . We pick out a mini red dress which I know would make mattheo jealous because reds his favourite colour . Pansy then does my makeup and we straight my hair everything is perfect. Once I'm ready I head through the common room and all the boys are sat in a circle by the fire . As I'm walking through Theo shouts where you going little malfoy I shout back a date then Draco starts asking all the questions of who's it with we're you going and all that sit . When I say it's with barty Blaise scoffs how the fuck did you pull him ? Enzo shouts back cause she got Rizz unlike you . I tell Enzo this is why you're my favourite . Pansy coughs after you of course I laugh Theo pretends to cry and you Theo you're one of my faves anyway I go to go see you all later . I wave bye to all of them and then aparate to where barty said to meet I does seem a little dogey anyway I meet him there he complements my outfit and we sit down for dinner all is going great until barty comes back from the bar with a drink . As soon as I swallow the drink my vision goes blurry and I pass out . I awake in a dark cell with barty standing outside . Barty then states you were too easy honestly I don't know why the dark lord finds value in you . The dark lords finds value in me why ? I don't know why am I here ? Barty states Mattheo didn't complete his task . Why the fuck would that have anything to do with me something to do with Mattheo loves you I don't know and I don't quite care to be fucking honest . You're the biggest asshole ever and I will get my fucking revenge on you . Barty shouts back At least I'm not a fucking whore who is just begging for someone to love her . I'm gonna kill you . Barty whispers That's if you get out of here . I will barty leaves but before he does that if he completes his task until then your in here be prepared for the worst months of your life and I will bring that to you as well as many and I mean many other deatheater . No don't leave me please I do what ever you want barty he gone now I'm stuck in this old dark cold cell and it's all Mattheo Marvolo Riddles fucking fault .

Guys what do you think is going to happen and thank you so much for 650 reads :) all will be revealed hope you all had a good day 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 184 21
you have always hated theodore nott but could that change??
3.3K 106 7
What would happen when their boyfriend performed a sexy-hot dance in front of the crowd without telling them first? Both of the two younger try to hi...
988K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
15.5K 231 22
It is a story of love and lust. Yn malfoy. Adopted by the malfoys at a young age. She goes to hogwarts , and slythrin has many friends. But can the...