Today's Life, Don't Have Tomo...

By Ardini_Kuzayaki

Nanase Tenn,or Kujou Tenn leaving reason because of he want to made sure his beloved younger twin brother,Nan... More

A little Spoiler
Chapter 1 :Secret!
Chapter 2 : Good News!!
CHAPTER 3 : BOND
CHAPTER 4 : WRONG STEP
REVIEW CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY HAPPENED
CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY
CHAPTER 6 : Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : SECRET BOX
CHAPTER 8 : TWIN'S RUMOUR
CHAPTER 9 : POISON
CHAPTER 10 : HAUNTED
CHAPTER 11 : Feeling Past
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 1
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 2
CHAPTER 13 : TRAP
CHAPTER 14 : Fever
CHAPTER 15 : SNOW
CHAPTER 17 : MEMORIES GONE
New Announcement..
CHAPTER 8 - REVENGE
CHAPTER 19 :LIFELESS...
The End

CHAPTER 16 : what if

237 15 6
By Ardini_Kuzayaki

"Aww, Trigger's concert got changed the date again~~"

"But they said the stage got sabotaged. That's why they postponed the date again."

Trigger's fans are still talking about Trigger's concert, but that has changed again. Idolish7 is preparing their tour concert around the japan.They will be more busy and have a tight schedule too. Iori and Tsumugi make sure Riku's condition is under their care to avoid something bad happening to Riku. Riku sometimes passed out right after they had done their work.

"Finally, we have done everything!" Mitsuki said as he stretched his hand up.

"That is the last one, and we will get ready for tonight's show." Sougo said it with a smile.

"That's right,we should hurry to the greenroom and take a rest for a moment before the show," Iori said.

"Ah,where's Riku-kun?" Sougo ask.

"Yamato-san said Riku fell asleep at the studio. So he stays with Riku there because the crew said it's fine to let Riku rest there." Mitsuki said.

"Did you guys notice that lately Riku-kun got tired so easily? I mean, I know he has something that makes him like that, but I mean, it's not like how he used to be," Sougo said seriously.

"I think Nanase-san hasn't done his medical check-up yet," Iori said, who was always together with Riku and Tsumugi's report.

"Now that you mention that, we have been so busy with our tour concert preparation. We should talk about this with the manager and let Riku take his time to meet Kichiro-san." Mitsuki said.

"This Sunday,we will have idol's sport. Tomorrow we will have another show for tour concert promotion. After that,we will have to attend a dinner event as their guests." Sougo said as he read his schedule. They found out their schedules are very tight, and they don't have time to give Riku time to see Kichiro.

In the green room,Iori opened the door and didn't know Yamato was there with sleeping Riku already in that room. They thought that both of them were still at the studio.

"Well, director, order us to stay here. Riku is still sleeping." Yamato said. Iori looked at Riku worriedly.

"Nanase-san is still sleeping? I thought he..."Iori ask.

"Well,Riku did awaken. Once he got here,he fell asleep again." Yamato said.

"Riku didn't say anything." Mitsuki ask.

"No,he directly fell asleep. Honestly, it scares me too right now." Yamato said.

Meanwhile, at Yaotome Production, "Tenn? Lately, you look so distracted by your phone every minute. Are you waiting for someone?" Ryunosuke ask.

"Speaking about that,before this Tenn got called by an unknown number, right? Maybe he wants to call Tenn again." Gaku said.

"No, I'm not wasting my time with that. I've just been curious about Riku's condition lately. He replied to my message so late. I mean, before this,he wasn't like this. Whenever I send a message to him,he will immediately reply, but recently he's not." Tenn said.

"Then,did you ask Riku-kun the reason?" Ryunosuke ask.

"Yes, I did,he said, and he fell asleep. He keeps saying his reason is that he fell asleep. He said that every time I asked him.."Tenn said.

"But,as you see,Idolish7's job is getting more busy. You knew that Nanase doesn't have the same pace as us and his members."

"Gaku were right. Riku-kun's job is getting more appearances in shows and variety shows too." Ryunosuke said.

"I need to see him face-to-face." Tenn said it with a serious tone.

"Woah, whoa,you look like you're going to scold him again, Tenn. You will disturb their work. They are already busy with their own things. If you just want to ask something that will hurt Nanase,you better do it later. They are busier than us. Please understand your brother's position right now." Gaku said as he worried another fight between brothers would happen again. Tenn got pissed but didn't fight with Gaku.

At night,Idolish7 had another schedule. Riku looks as usual as he used to be. Iori has had an uneasy feeling towards Riku's condition lately too. After finishing their schedule, Idolish 7 heads to the green room to change their clothes before going back to the dorm. Riku was about to enter the room, but his vision suddenly got blurry, and he lost his balance. I was glad that Iori was around. He caught Riku and asked Riku worriedly.

"Nanase-san? Are you okay?" Iori helps Riku lay on the sofa, while the other members just enter the room too.

"Don't worry, I just feel so tired and sleepy. Sorry for making you guys worry about me. Thank you, Iori." Riku said, running away.

"There's something wrong with Rikkun?" Tamaki asked, as he was confused.

"I'm not sure that. Just keep an eye on Nanase-san." Iori said.

Even in the van,the member seems to have enjoyed their time after finally feeling free from the schedule today. Except for Riku,he's the only one who fell asleep in the van. The member was just letting Riku sleep more since he said he was very tired. They found out that Riku's sleeping position seems not comfortable.Sougo took out the blanket from his back, and Tamaki gave his Osama Pudding Pillow to support Riku's head. Sougo did notice that Iori was nervous when he covered Riku with a blanket.

"Iori-kun,don't worry. Riku-kun says he was just tired after all. But I'm just afraid that he is not getting proper rest," Sougo said.

"That's right.". Suddenly, Riku's phone rang, showing that Tenn was calling him.

"It's Kujou-san calling. Should we wake Riku-kun up?" Sougo ask.

"No, let's just tell Kujou-san that Nanase-san is sleeping. I'm sure he's understood." Iori said. They nodded and answered the call. "Hello,sorry,Nanase-san is sleeping right now. We just finished shooting, and right now we are heading to the dorm." Iori spoke without taking a breath.

"Again? Can you tell me the truth? Why lately Riku replying my message so late?Is there something wrong with Riku without telling me anything?" Tenn ask. Iori found that question out of line.

"Sorry, Kujou-san, but your question is a bit harsh and cruel. As you already know,we are really busy with our schedule. Nanase-san got a lot of offers too, which made him quickly fall asleep. He used his free time to take a rest and get back to work again. That's all I can say to you. Believe it or not, it's up to you. But I beg you, don't bother Nanase-san with your negative thoughts." Iori said.

"I see. Thanks for the talks." Tenn end the call.

All of them let out their relief sighs and made sure Riku was fine. They also didn't know why Riku always fell asleep just like that. After a few days, the Trigger concert finally announced the date. So many of Trigger's fans really look towards the concert and line up to get the ticket.

Idolish7 is about to get ready to head to the concert too. "Guys,where is Riku?" Mitsuki ask.

"The manager said that Riku needed to attend an important meeting, so he would go with the manager later." Yamato said.

"Riku had an important meeting at a time like this? He should argg!!" Mitsuki said.

"But why did I have another bad feeling about this concert today?" Iori said to himself while looking at his ticket.

They are finally heading to the concert first and will meet Riku there. After he is done with his meeting,sometimes they still worry about Riku, who has worked so hard recently and falls asleep very fast. Once they arrive at the arena,they still want to wait for Riku.

They still waiting Riku and almost hours that they haven't heard from their manager.

"The manager hasn't told us anything. She didn't pick up my call or read my message yet." Sougo said.

"What are they doing? Did something happen to them?" Iori's thoughts. Then suddenly, Banri came.

"Banri-san! What are you doing here?" Mitsuki ask.

"Well, managers and Riku-kun can't make it. Something urgent is up." Banri explained everything to them.

"Riku-kun always looks towards this concert." Sougo said.

"Let's go inside, Banri said.

—==-=-=-=-=-

They took their seats and waited for the opening concert. Trigger is about to go up the stage. Ryunouske got a bad feeling all of a sudden, but he couldn't tell Gaku or Tenn. The concert is about to start soon. The opening song starts with a daybreak interlude. Trigger's fans start shouting their names.

"All of them were really cool. It's sad that Riku missed this scene." Yamato said. Mitsuki noticed that Iori was busy with his phone.

"Iori? Are you okay? You look like you are not into the concert. Something happen?" Mitsuki ask.

"I don't know. Honestly, I got a bad feeling about this." Iori said.

Suddenly,they got a message from Riku.

"Rikkun, tell us to get out of here now. What happen?" Tamaki ask. After that, Riku called Iori.

"Iori! Please tell everyone to leave that place quickly! Tell the others too," Riku said.

"Nanase-san! You should tell us what happened!" Iori said.

"Please! Just listen and believe me. I will explain everything later, but please tell everyone to leave from there." Riku said.

"Nanase-san,where are you right now? Why do you tell us to leave? What will happen!?"

"I'm sorry, everyone, but please go away from there! I'm begging!" Riku pleaded. "I'll explain everything later; just trust me on this," Riku said urgently.

"Hey! Please at least tell us the reason! I'm sure all of us can help you!" Mitsuki.

"No! I can't explain everything right now. I'm begging you guys,please leave that place!" Riku shouted at the call.

Iori still doesn't understand Riku's behaviour, but he still chooses to believe in im. They start telling other people to leave the arena immediately. In Trigger's room, it's Gaku's turn to do the solo performance, while Ryunosuke is waiting for his turn at the back stage. Tenn is still in the green room. Someone knocked on the door. Tenn thought it was Ryunosuke or Gaku, so he told them to just get in. The door was open, and Riku entered the room. Tenn were shocked.

"Riku?? Why are you here?" Tenn ask.

"Tenn-nii. You might hate me for this,but listen to me; you have to leave and stop doing the concert!" Riku said. Tenn's expression changed to cold.

"Why are you telling me this? Is that thing telling you something like that? Or someone tell you to stop my concert?" Tenn ask with anger. Riku was a little bit hurt by seeing Tenn's angry face.

"He said the truth, Tenn-nii. You should believe in me.."Riku said.

"Riku,they are not real in this world. They just make fun of you! So stop this nonsense and waste my time, Riku. You and your not human friend are the same, Rikuu. Open your eyes. You are not a kid anymore, Riku!" Tenn said as he was about to leave the room, leaving Riku alone.

"Tenn-nii! Please, I'm not joking! I don't want it to happen again!" Riku said as he grabbed Tenn's hand. Tenn harshly let go of his hand and walked away.

"Riku, stop this. Riku is still running, chasing Tenn.

"Tenn-nii!! Can we talk just about this? I won't bother you anymore just for this. Just listen to me this time. Please." Riku said as he held Tenn's hand tightly.

"Riku!" Tenn snapped his hand. "We are at work! Don't use my name! Do you want to find out about us?" Tenn shouts at Riku.

"Tenn-nii, I mean Kujou-san. I'm sorry for my rude and naive behaviour, but please listen to me. I really.."

"I don't have time for your problem, Riku. We can talk once everything is done. I still need to do this concert. They have been waiting for us!" Tenn raises his voice towards Riku.

"But,Tenn-nii!"

"No! I have to go." Tenn said as he left Riku, just like that. Riku is down and crying.

"But what if I don't have tomorrow and only have this time to tell you my real feelings?" Riku said.

Riku is about to give up, but he still wants to protect Tenn, no matter what. At the same time,Ryunosuke appeared from behind Riku.

"Are you telling the truth? Why do you ask Tenn to leave?" Ryunosuke ask.

"You heard everything?" Riku asks.

"About Tenn, Is that true? What will happen?" Ryunosuke ask. Riku seems to hesitate. "Don't worry, Riku-kun, I believe in you. I believe everything comes from you. I just found out the reason why our concert got changed. It was because of you telling Yaotome. Am I right?" Ryunosuke ask. Riku nodded. He took a deep breath and explained it to Ryunosuke.

"Someone wants to kill Tenn-nii; they want to bomb this place when you guys start the concert. I already told my member to tell everyone to leave the place quickly. That time,the reason why I keep telling them to change the date,i and Kou-san secretly look at their position up the building in order to kill Tenn-nii." Riku said.

"I will help you. Just tell me anything you want me to do to help you!" Ryunosuke said.

-=-=-=—==—==—————-

At Nori's office, he is still blank with his investigation about the letter that he sent to Takanashi. He hasn't found any answers yet. His phone showed a message notification from Iori. At the hospital,Kichiro got a bad feeling too. He can't focus on his report, either. Kou entered the room, but Kichiro didn't notice her coming.

"Kichiro-san? Here's your new report that you asked for." Kou said. Kichiro nod. "Kichiro-san, it seems like you are not in your senses. Are you okay?" Kou ask.

"Yes,i'm fine. I don't know; I got a bad feeling again." Kichiro said.

"Bad feeling again? Are you talking about Riku-chan?" Kou ask.

"Yes,that's right. About Riku's illness. I got a letter from the medical team about Riku's surgery. There's only a 50-50 change for the surgery." Kichiro said as he was so frusted.

"Kichiro-san..."

—==————————————-=

On the outside of the stadium, Idolish 7 is already out of the arena. They are still looking for Riku around.But they saw a few people running from the arena. Tamaki hears the sound of an emergency alarm, but they still don't see Riku anywhere. Tamaki is about to ask the people who are running away.

"Hey,did you see Rikkun?"

Suddenly, there's an explosion that makes the arena start collapsing. The arena is on fire. There are getting more people to get out of the arena. Idolish7 were shocked, and at the same time,there's so many ambulans and firefighters. too.

"Is everyone still here!?" Tsumugi asks who just arrived from somewhere.

"Yes! But Riku-kun wasn't here yet!" Sougo said.

"I thought Riku-san had already met you guys!" Tsumugi said. Iori quickly dialled Riku's number but got no answer. Everyone tries not to believe something negative about Riku.

"No! It's very,very impossible. This can't be what we think, right?" Yamato said. They saw Ryunosuke and Gaku running out of the arena.

"Yaotome-san! Tsunashi-san! Are you guys okay? Where is Kujou?" Mitsuki ask.

"Riku-kun and Tenn weren't here?..."Ryunosuke ask.

"Ryu suddenly grabs my hand after I finish my solo. But I also saw some people start to leave the arena. Then, when we were almost here,we heard an explosion happen.."Gaku said,

"Riku-kun said he wanted to get Tenn first. He asked me to leave with Gaku first," Ryunosuke said.

"So you mean Riku is still inside there?" Mitsuki asks as he raises his voice.

-=-=—————————-

"After Yaotome-san finished his solo, I just brought him out from here! I will go get Tenn-nii out first before his turn!" Riku said. "Don't worry,we will be from behind! I will ring the emergency alarm and call the emergency number here."

====——=-=—=

"That's what Riku-kun said to me." Ryunosuke said.

"Riku-kun is still inside. We ne-" Suddenly, the arena started collapsing because the fire couldn't be controlled.

"Nanase-san is in danger! Both of them must be trapped inside." Iori said.

In collapsing Arena, "Tenn-nii!" Where are you? *cough*. Please, not now. I need to find Tenn-nii first!" Riku sighs because his attack has started acting up. "Tenn-nii!!" He kept shouting at the same time he was coughing, but he still kept shouting to find Tenn.

"I'm here, Riku!" Tenn quickly hugged Riku tightly. He came out of another room that was already collapsed.

"Tenn-nii!" Riku was about to cry, but his coughing was getting worse. Tenn worried.

"Riku,close your mouth, and don't breathe in dust. Just calm down first." Tenn said.

The building collapsed slowly. Tenn and Riku are still trapped inside. The twin is trying to find another way to escape. Riku was glad that other people had already saved themselves, thanks to his friend too.

"Why are you guys still here?? There's two victims still inside!" Gaku said.

"We are trying our best. The building is still not stable yet, and it's dangerous to get inside," another rescue member said. They look at each other, and it seems like they are not suitable for it, even Mitsuki.

"I can go inside. My weight is only 45kg." Nori said someone suddenly appeared from behind.

"Wait, you arte major Nori!" the rescuer leader asks.

"Yes,can we talk about this later? I need to save two people inside. Tell me the report first." Nori said.

The rescue team explained every detail to Nori. Only Iori knows what happened between Nori and Riku, but it's not the right time to think about this. Nori even brought his gang to save other people and the twin too.

Riku is still coughing because the temperature is getting low and his body has become cold. Tenn gives his coat to Riku and wraps it around him.

"Riku, don't breathe like that. Just follow my breath first, Riku." Riku tried to follow Tenn, lead, and finally calm down a bit. Tenn hug Riku said, saying everything will be fine.

"This is my fault. I'm sorry, Tenn-nii," Riku said while hugging Riku again.

"Why did you say this was your fault? I'm sorry, Tenn-nii. You were right; you did nothing wrong." Tenn said while hugging Riku tightly.

"It's my fault. I should just have to take you with force even after that. Tenn-nii will hate me later."

"Riku,this is not your fault. Don't blame yourself. I'm the one who should be blamed because I didn't trust you. You did nothing wrong." Tenn said as he tightened Riku's shoulder.

After a few hours later,they still do the searching and rescue of other people inside the building, while the temperature gets low after the fire is controlled by the fire force. Riku's face started to pale. Tenn is getting more worried about Riku's condition right now. Tenn gives his jacket to Riku to keep him warm.

"Tenn-nii, I want to ask you something. Will you listen to me?" Riku said at the same time that he was coughing.

"Riku,you just have to breathe slowly. This place isn't safe for you." Tenn said.

"It's really important." Riku looks into the eye. Tenn sigh.

"Okay, what do you want to say?"

"Tenn-nii,if one day I disappear,would you be looking for me?" Riku's question made Tenn freeze for a moment.

"Riku! That nonsense question!" Tenn said.

"I just want to know. Will you go for me?". Tenn were hesitant for a minute.e.

"Of course I will! Enough with this stupid question." Tenn said as he held Riku's hand.

Another sound of collapsing: Tenn and Riku quickly move to another place. They are almost near the smoke and fire area. Riku's coughing is getting worse. The rescuer is still searching. Tenn cover's Riku's mouth and quickly to the save place.

"Tenn-nii wanna hear a story?" Riku asked while coughing.

"Riku,stop. Don't try to breathe here too much. Just-"

"Honestly, I always want to give up everything. Sometimes my mind gets tired of thinking about everything. I always want to be killed by you." Riku said.

"Are crazy!? Please stopTenn shaking.

"Sorry, Tenn-nii, I'm just sorry," Riku said.

"Why are you sorry? This is not your fault." Tenn said while hugging Riku..

The building seems like it will collapse at any time. Riku is still coughing while Tenn tries to find a way to escape. The sound of Riku's coughing is getting worse. Riku doesn't have his inhaler with him right now. Tenn was worried about Riku because he was afraid Riku would be in a dangerous state.

"Riku,follow my breath. Can you?" Tenn is holding Riku's hand.

"Okay, Riku said, following Tenn and slowly calming down. Riku's breath is still not stable, but at least not as bad as before.

"You can still endure it, Riku! I believe you can do it," Tenn said.

Outside the building, so many people were injured and rescued by police and others.

"Thanks to the small kid who told us to go out immediately... or else we will die in that collapse," said a girl. Nori heard it and went to her to ask.

"Sorry,can I know the appearance of the kid you mention?" Nori ask.

"red hair. He was very kind. At first, I thought he said something nonsense, but he really said something that would happen, so I decided to believe him, and this really happened. Thanks to him,a few people here got saved by him." Nori silent.

Nori was worried for the twins because they still haven't been found yet. Nori finally gets inside to search deeper inside. Idolish7 and Trigger pray for them to get back safely. Nori will never give up until he finds them.

In another room,they finally get the safe room from the collapsing and dangerous area, but Riku's face seems so pale compared to before.

"Riku,keep talking to me!" Tenn said. Riku's hands were cold like corspe.

"I'm all fine, Tenn-nii... I can still keep going." Riku said it with his hoarse voice.

"No! You not! We should-"

"We will die here! We should go." Riku lost his balance and was caught by Tenn.

"Riku! Hang on there!" Tenn is holding Riku's hand. "If anybody is here,please!! Riku is dying! Please someone!! Help us!" Tenn keeps shouting and crying. Riku still keeps his breathing even in hazy vision.

Nori heard someone shouting. Nori followed the voice and thought it must be another person trapped inside. The voice is getting closer, and Nori finally notices the voice is from Tenn. Nori quickly walked through the door and met the twin.

"Nori! Hurry up!! Riku is dying! He hasn't used his inhaler yet!" Tenn said, as he couldn't control his panic and emotion.

"I know! Let's go follow me close!" Nori said as he lifted Riku to his back, quickly leaving the place.

"Nori..Tenn-nii.." Riku's eye was about to close, even though he tried to keep it open.

"Hang on there, Riku! We will be out soon!" Tenn said.

Once they got out of the building,Nori shouted for the paramedic to get Riku immediately. They bring the bed and give Riku oxygen first. Riku still kept his eyes open while Tenn was holding his hand.

"Riku! Thanks for staying strong! We're finally out!" Tenn said. Riku only gives a weak smile that can be seen inside the oxygen mask. The paramedic gave Riku first aid and an inhaler.

"Riku,just breathe like you always did. You are safe now." Nori said. Riku was put on the bed.

"Riku! They're still around! I saw them at the rooftop building, aiming their guns at Tenn!" Riku's eyes open and he looks in that direction. He wakes up and snatches everything that attaches to him. He ran towards Tenn and pushed him away.

"TENN-NII!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 817 30
There's 3 years old Twin name Nanase Riku and Nanase Tenn were living at the orphanage house.Both them living together at there for 5 years more afte...
1.4K 39 8
The Sakura falls down gracefully, pretty light pink petals fall in their own directions. The wind blows gently, standing there was Nanase Riku, an en...
15.2K 488 36
Deku got tired of hiding all of his emotions under a mask. Tired of keeping a smile on his face despite being constantly beaten up and ridiculed. He'...
35.9K 1.1K 14
《Completed》 A story which Riku adopted by another family and being part of something 'dangerous' (maybe?:p) So many thing Tenn doesn't know about his...