legacy

By PhemeloLeago

" whatever happens sister just know you'll be ok " he said as the line went dead . 17 year old Cordelia sets... More

aesthetics
disclaimer
Chapter1 isnt it too late for introductions?
chapter 2 'the oh so fragile look'
chapter 3 'i have conditions to this facade of ours'
chapter 4'Very convenient indeed'
chapter 6. 'thunder storms and absent brothers'
not a chapter
chapter 7 ;Cole
chapter 8 'knowledge is power'
Chapter 9.'Where the beasts come together'

chapter 5.'unwanted infant'

3 1 0
By PhemeloLeago

It had been two weeks since father said he was coming and he did ... he finally showed up .

We stopped in the infront of my house as I look over at Alex who didn't seem to have a worry in the world. I for one had many reasons to worry .

"Father can be a bit intimidating and observant he can see through anyone and do try not to get angry at whatever he is going to say. "I state calmly

"Don't worry I know a thing or two about such people what can i say i live with them " he then walks out and opens the door on my side of the car for me to get out. We walk into to the house and we see father dearest in the living room....

"Hello my dearest father" I say with the most pretentious smile I could come up with.

"Oh remove that hideous spitefull smile of your face daughter I know you well enough to see you're being pretentious" he says taking his eyes of his phone and looking at me dead set on getting what he wants .

"Well then then father meet Alexander "I meekly say taking a seat and Alex beside me. They both reach out to shake hands firmly and part as father spoke .

"So he is the unlucky boy that my daughter managed to keep" I turn in his direction and place a small kiss on his jaw line , then proceed to stand again and look at my father who's hand is clenched .

" Very well then I'll go and leave you two men to speak . " Turning on my heels and up the stairs i went. .As soon as I got in my room I instantly took out my clothes , folded them neatly on the bed and went to shower

When i was done i wrap myself in a white soft towel and walk of out the bathroom to freshen up only to find Alexander standing by my bookshelf .

My eyes widen in shock and instead of doing anything i freeze processing what just happened. I was not expecting this . He then decides to place the book back amongs the other books and turn my way.

"You almost scared me to death and might I ask what the hell are you doing in my room?? "I deadpan.

"Isn't a boyfriend allowed to see his girlfriend in her room??" grinning as he sits on my bed." And besides your father left for a meeting so I asked one of the servants where your room was and the kind lady showed me and I let myself in . " he shrugs as if he didn't find me in an indecent situation.

"Whatever get out" I say annoyed that he found me in a towel.

"I don't want to ." He replies his eyes darkening as he stands up and walks closer to me , I step back until there was no room left for me to back up . I look up at him ,his face a mere inches from mine. He leans in and whispers in my ear " you'll be happy to know your father was impressed by me" he turns back and I dunno what people mean when they say they feel butterflies but I definitely felt something inside me flatter .

"How? You might aswell be the only person who didn't get intimidated by my him ." He smirks but does not answer insted and starts heading out of the room and as soon as I hear the door close behind him I find myself smiling like a child who just received a hug from her mom .A small frown emerges from my face as I remember that my alleged birthday was approaching soon . I always hated my birthday as it reminded of mom, we shared the same birth date and after she died I hated it. And because I was not really born on that day .

~~~

I tie my hair into a loose bun as I was not going anywhere after this dinner and wore my dusty pink pyjamas, slippers to spite step mommy because she always hated me wearing pyjamas to dinner she once said 'It is inappropriate and disgraceful and not not to get unladylike '

I walk down the stairs and sit down next Alexander who looks amused at my appearance i guess he was shocked to se me with make uo on . While step mommy on the other hand was fuming with anger but couldn't do anything more rather than ask Alexander many scandolous questions.

After dinner I walked Alexander out to his car ....

"You really hate your family "he says nearing the parking space.

"Bother not, it's mutual" I say with a smile playing on my lips.

"Ah that smile, the smile that made people go crazy, Nick always talked about it " he opens his car door turning and placing a kiss on my forehead . " Your mom's looking " he said as a soft laugh left his lips I found myself not being able to contain my blush a bit remembering our last encounter in my room then quickly came back to reality.

"Are you laughing and smiling right now ...that is very surprising but you have a really good smile you should smile more often it suits you" I say as he got into the car and I waved bye.

~~~

Weeks went by smoothly and Alexander and I were starting to get along just fine . The only girl I liked in the elite circle was Sam even though i knew she was a two faced bitch excuse my language but I knew what kind of person she was I could read her like a book thats why i kept her close. The only person I didn't like was Xander he was always starring at me for some odd reason or another he didn't even talk to me .

We had a monthly exam approaching everyone boosted about it , it was to determine the highest ranking in the school and from what I heard Alexander and Xander were the highest competitors .My brother however being the lazy bum he is did not bother himself but somehow still passed greatly. The rankings could not be corrupted no matter how much money you had.

No one could leave Academy under any circumstances and I found out that the hard way. Nick took me to his cadre where everyone was busy preparing for the exams that were approaching the very next day.

"You'll sleep in my room until the exams are over because you haven't moved in yet " he says as everyone were coming down one by one until they sat in the huge living room

" oh.. and I'm not cooking!"he deadpans as he makes his way downstairs like everyone else.

"But it's your turn Nick !" Gia says in an annoyed tone . I roll my eyes and sigh at how childish they were being .

"I'll cook " I say and all eyes turn to me . I gave them a questioning look" what ,I always did the cooking when we're younger since Nick was always very lazy to take care of me"I say as I walked into the kitchen and place my hands on the kitchen counter. Gia points me where everything stays and I made them Spaghetti Bolognese and we all ate.

"Who knew princesses could cook___?" Xavier says standing up from his seat and walking to the kitchen sink ." well goodnight everyone" he finishes off hurring up the stairs and soon everyone else following after him. Leaving me to do the dishes but luckily Alexander offered to help do them with me...

We talked about my good childhood moments and he told me his and he was really smiling genuinely smiling and not a smirking nor grinning . I took the plates in the top cabinet and when I turn I find him there standing with his tall perfect figure, his perfect jawline , and those eyes, could melt any girl away by just staring.Now I truly know what they meant when they say he is the real deal ... i smirk at how girly i was being and dont notice when e leans in and I widen my eyes then push him back .

"You're getting kinky dont you think" I remark , trying to keep the reaction my body's feeling haste . "You make things easy to forget " he says with a loud smirk on his face. I simply turn " Goodnight Alexander "I run up the staris with a warm smile on my face as I make my way to my brother's room.

Nick gave me one of his PJs which I couldn't fit in so I wore a oversized t-shirt he had that was big enough to cover my thighs and went to sleep next to him. Nick and I had always been really close ,I slept next to him since we were young at times when it rained he would hold me tight until morning.

I was always afraid of the thunder storms ... they brought memories i try to firget .

I turn in my sleep and notice that he was no longer on the bed .... I look around the room and notice him putting a bag away but I didn't pay much attention to it. Slim shady .

I woke up around 00:00 am since I was rather thirsty.. I made sure not to make noise so that Nick would sleep peacefully because like me we had sleeping problems . I walk down the stairs and stop midway hearing noises like shouting but softly...

"When were you gaonna tell me!" A drunk voice said, I figured it was Xavier .

"I'm sorry ok we both know what would happen if they knew what we did and I couldn't bring myself to kill a baby even though it was an unwanted infant. "Gia says her voice filled with tears. Before I can react I felt strong arms pull me back hard ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 54 26
A 17 years old teenager live with her father and stepmother she have a little brother and a stepsister near to her age her life was complicated and h...
2K 141 12
Isabella, the name itself holds a fate with the connection of life and death, 'God is my oath'. Life doesn't have a meaning unless you put one in it...
2.2K 212 44
Seventeen year old Skylar Midnight always thought she'd been an ordinary girl; she knows exactly what to expect when it comes to a person with causal...
1M 20.7K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...