Big City Green X Male Reader

Af SecretiveBandit

An old friend decides to visit the Greens for a visit. That's all there is to it. To find out what happens, r... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

79 1 6
Af SecretiveBandit

The Greens, Y/N, and Vixie are seem walking into a lavish seafood restaurant, Sea Fusïon.

Everyone except Gramma, Vixie, and Y/N: "Wow..."

They group began to look at the decor of the place.

Cricket: "We didn't have restaurants like this back in the country."

Y/N: "The only lavish place in the country I went to was a diner. And it's a whole lot better than this place."

Nancy: "What? I thought you liked eating at places like this. Like that restaurant you took us to awhile ago."

Y/N: "Only cause my friend makes the food I want. Doesn't just cut off a piece of grade A stake the size of a USB drive and charge me $80 for it. At least the bread was good."

Vixie: "I was tasked to Blacklist the restaurant to close friends after that. Then we went to eat at a fast food restaurant."

Gramma: "I agree with Y/N. I don't like it. Feels too city-fied!"

Bill: "That's the point. I figured we'd all enjoy a genuine Big City dining experience." He held up a card. "Plus, I've got a gift card, so it's free!"

Cricket: "Niiiice."

Hostess: "Hi there! Welcome to Sea Fusïon."

Bill: "Howdy!"

Hostess: "Ooh! Where are you all visiting from?"

Bill: "Visiting from"? Oh, no. We live here!"

Cricket: "AND WE'LL DIE HERE, TOO!"

Bill: "Cricket, please."

Waitress: "All righty then. If you'll follow me, I've got a table for you."

The gang followed her.

Cricket: "What the heck kinda food is Sea Fusïon?"

Tilly: "It's taken two different types of food and blended them together to make one."

Cricket: "Like if you put an egg...on a donut?"

Tilly: "Yeah, but with fish."

Cricket: "I want it!"

The hostess shows the Greens to a booth.

Hostess: "Here you are." They sat down and were handed menus. "Here are your menus, and your waiter will be with you shortly."

All but Gramma, Vixie, and Y/N: "Oooooh!"

Cricket: "I'm gonna order the craziest, wackiest thing here!"

Gramma: "That won't be hard. It's all GARBAGE!" She tossed her menu away.

Another customer: "OW!"

Gramma: "What kinda restaurant doesn't serve PIZZA?!"

Y/N: "Or chicken fried steak? At least chicken nuggets and fries..."

Bill: "They do it in smoothie form."

He showed a page which displayed a "Shrimpy-Pizzy Smoothie."

Bill: "See? The Shrimpy-Pizzy Smoothie!"

Gramma: "Eugh!! Pizza's for eatin', not drinkin'!" She noticed something. "Huh?"

A trident is seen hanging from a plaque over the couple just down the path from them.

Gramma: "What the...? Where have I seen that trident before?"

A waiter walked up the the Greens.

Waiter: "Goooooood evening, folks! Have you decided on what you'd like to order?"

Bill: "Yes. I think I'll have the fish 'n chips."

Waiter: "Ah...yes, a popular dish for tourists."

Bill: "No. Now you see, I'm not a tourist-I live in Big City!"

Waiter: "Oh!... Really? Then in that case, you should order what all the locals order..."

He flipped Bill's menu to the "Sea Fusïon Tsunami" page, showing several fish flavored meals.

Waiter: "The Sea Fusïon Tsunami! A twelve-course meal of our most creative sea fusions."

Bill: "Well, then...as a local, I will have that." He closed the menu.

Waiter: "Very well..." He smirked before turning to Tilly. "And for you, sweetie?"

Tilly: "I will have the seahorse salad."

Nancy: "Seahorse salad too for me, please."

Gramma: "And I'll have the "phony baloney" or whatever."

Waiter: "Ha, fantastic. Our phony baloney comes with two sides."

Gramma: "GAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Cricket: "Listen, buddy, I'm gonna shoot straight with you here. This stuff on the menu looks a biiiiiit tame. I'm lookin' for somethin' wild, off-menu. Ya follow?"

Waiter: "Oh, I follow." He looked over at a waitress. "Janine? This gentleman will be having the sea monster burger."

Janine gasped before taking her leave.

Waiter: "And for you two?"

Vixie and Y/N: "I have-Oh, you first." The two chuckled as Y/N spoke first.

Y/N: "I'll have the Frutti De Mare."

Waiter: "Ah. Another tourist classic."

Y/N: "Hold on. I want the pasta cooked at 75 percent, substitute the clams for extra scallops, don't care about the extra cost. Then I'll have a side of cheddar bites."

Vixie: "I'll have the same thing but regular, no cheddar bites, and the pasta cooked 83 percent."

Waiter: "Okay. I'll be back with your drinks."

Cricket sat down. "Did you guys hear that?! A sea monster! Soon to be in my tummy."

Gramma: "That's IT!" She slammed her fist on the table. "I remember! I knew that trident looked familiar! It was MINE!"

Flashback...

Gramma is sailing the stormy seas on a boat with the trident.

Gramma *narrating*: "Back when I was sailin' abroad, my trusty trident and I tamed all matter of sea and nature!"

Present...

Gramma: "Until those protesters made a stop. After that, it went missin'!" She got out of her seat. "You all enjoy your dinner of whack-a-doo, I'm gonna go get it back!" She stomped away.

Bill: "Ma, please don't cause a scene!"

The waiter returned with the food, first he served Bill.

Waiter: "Here's your first course sir, our sushi starter, and here are your chopsticks. As a local, surely you know how to use chopsticks...don't you?"

Bill: "Oh, uh..." He chuckled. "Of course. Thank you!" He struggled to use them correctly, one poking him in the eye.

Bill: "Ow!"

Waiter: "Sir? I see you're having trouble. If you'd like, we do provide a service."

At another table, two more waiters hold chopsticks for a couple as they eat their rice.

Waiter: "Our trained chopstick professionals can assist in getting your food into your valve. It's a big hit with a tourist."

Bill: "I think I'll be just fine on my own, thank you."

Waiter: "Of course!"

Again, Bill struggled until he finally held them correctly.

Bill: "Ha! I did it! Not too bad, eh?" He ate the sushi, only to find it tastes horrible.

Waiter: "Many tourists are put off by the bitter jellyfish jelly, but...not us locals, right?" He then chuckled.

Bill: "Mmm-hmm...!"

Waiter: "Fantastic! I'll get your next course." He left.

Bill swallowed the sushi and groaned.

Cricket: "Oh... watchin' you eat is giving me the hunger pains!"

Waiter: "Sorry for the wait. Here's your meal."

Cricket: "Finally!"

The waiter put a covered plate before him.

Waiter: "I hope you enjoy your..." He unveiled a live octopus between two burger buns. "Sea monster burger!"

Cricket stares at his "meal" rather uncomfortably.

Cricket: "Well, I wanted to get wild... so let's get wild. Sorry, fella. Nothin' personal. Food chain and whatnot." He grabbed his chopsticks. "Hmm. Now let me see... What's the best way to do this?"

He grabbed a tentacle and pulled it toward his open mouth.

Cricket: "Ahhhhh..." The tentacles grab him. "Oh, no."

Y/N: "This ought to be good." He said glancing at the scene while flicking a cheddar bite in his mouth.

It glomped onto Cricket's entire face, he struggled to pull it off.

Cricket: "Whoa!" He flopped down, banging on chair. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Y/N: "How bad would it be if I bet the octopus would win?"

Vixie: "Kind of messed up, but kind of funny."

Cricket bite down on one of the tentacles and wrestled it, then pinned it down.

Cricket: "I gotcha now!" It swats him in the face. "Ugh..." One more slap and he flopped down. "Ugh." He gasped when he saw the octopus standing armed with the chopsticks... then calmly dropping them. Surprising Cricket.

Cricket: "You're...showin' me mercy?" He then shook its tentacle. "You're all right, sea monster."

Tilly is already eating her meal.

Tilly: "How's your dinner, Cricket?"

Cricket sat up, octopus on head. "I can't eat him, Tilly. This little feller's gained my utmost respect."

The octopus laid a tentacle on his pointing hand.

Tilly: "You've lost a meal... but you've gained a friend. I shall call him Ringo."

Cricket raised his hand in a truce. "From now on, all octopi are friends of Cricket Green!"

Waiter: "Order up!"

They see the waiter taking another "Sea Monster Burger".

Waiter: "One sea monster burger!"

Cricket gasped. "That could be Ringo's mom or dad or... ex-girlfriend! We have to go save 'em!"

With Gramma, she flipped herself to the table where the trident was hanging overhead.

Gramma: "All right... time to sneak up and take it back, sneaky style." She ran and climbed onto the table, knocking over the man's drink as she reached for it.

Gramma: "Time for baby to come home!"

Another Waiter appeared behind Gramma.

Other Waiter: "Whoa there! So sorry, ma'am, but our decor is not meant to be played with." He placed her back down on the floor. "However, if you're craving some fun, we do offer some tableside entertainment!"

A fryer appeared, frying a pan as a woman sitting on his shoulders breaks an egg into it, the couple is amused, but not Gramma.

Couple: "Oh...! Ah...!"

Gramma: "Meh, whatever. I need a different approach..." She said while walking away.

At the Greens' table, Bill's not feeling well from the sushi.

Bill: "Oh, boy..."

Y/N: "Oh man, you ain't looking so hot."

Nancy: "Could we get a soda water here?" She asked to a waitress as she nodded.

The waiter entered with the next course.

Waiter: "All right, up next we have our famous whole wheat whole fish taco."

Bill: "Wow, it... really is an entire fish." He was about to eat it.

Waiter: "Ah-ah! Hold on. We're supposed to cover it in our traditional fish milk powder." He added it as he spoke.

Y/N faked gagged silently as Vixie lightly chuckled.

Bill: "Who doesn't love fish milk...?! Ahhhh..." He took a bite.

Bill *muffled*: "Oh, yeah! I love it!"

To the next course...

Waiter: "Your next course, our famous spaghett-eel!"

Bill: "Just like Ma used to make...!" He said while looking green, heh, and a bit muffled.

The next course...

Waiter: "Our blowfish will surely blow you away."

Bill bite into it without chewing. "Oh, good...!"

The blowfish inflated in his mouth.

Nancy *whisper*: "Should we be worried?"

Vixie *whisper*: "It's not poisonous."

Y/N: "Hmm."

Waiter: "I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. But let's see if you can handle... dessert. I'll be back in a minute!" He walked off as Bill whimpered with defeat.

At Alexander and Terry's table...

A/N: "I love these side characters. No homo."

Alexander: "Terry, will you hurry up and order already?! I've already got my food!"

Tilly popped up between them. "Hello!"

Alexander: "Oh my gosh!"

Tilly: "I'm an employee."

Alexander: "Hello."

Tilly: "I'm here to tell you some fun facts about your meal." She held up a booklet reading "Octopi & You!"

Alexander: "Oh my gosh, wonderful! Isn't that wonderful, Terry?"

Terry just read his menu.

Tilly: "Great, let's get started!"

As Tilly spoke, Cricket tried to grab Alexander's octopus away.

Tilly: "Did you know octo's are beautiful and cute?"

Alexander: "Oh my gosh, I had no idea!"

Tilly took notice of Cricket. "Uhhhh..."

Alexander: "What is it?'

He started to look down, but Tilly put her booklet in his face.

Tilly: "Uh, check out these diagrams! Aren't they great?!"

Cricket flopped down with the octopus. "Agh! Oof." He removed the octopus from him. "Tilly, let's go!"

Tilly: "That concludes the presentation. THANK YOU, BYE!" She ran off.

Alexander: "Well, she was really sweet." He saw his empty sea monster burger. "What the-?! Terry, why'd you eat all my octopus!?"

At the Greens' table, Bill was completely bloated out from all the seafood. Y/N, Vixie, and Nancy tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't listen. So they went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Bill: "You can do this, Bill... You gotta show 'em... you're just like everyone else in Big City...!"

The final course arrives...

Waiter: "Your dessert, sir. Voila!" He reveals a cake made out of realistic sea creatures.

Bill: "Huh?"

Waiter: "The seven seas seven layer poseidon slayer. Good luck." He took his leave.

Bill gulped loudly and held up his fork.

Near the indoor aquarium, Cricket and Tilly were dash onto a bridge.

Cricket: "All right, Tilly, let's send 'em home!"

They tried to throw their octopuses into the water, but the waiter grabs them away.

Waiter: "Whoa there! These don't belong here! They belong in the tank!" He threw them in the tank and left.

Cricket: "Tank?"

There Cricket and Tilly saw hundreds of other fish and octopuses in there too.

Cricket: "Oh good golly, Tilly. We've gotta save 'em all!"

Gramma watched a waiter guarding the table near the trident.

Gramma: "I'm comin' for you, trident." She climbed onto the booth chair next to her, she grabs a life ring on a rope off a plaque and tosses it over a ceiling light.

Woman: "Oh, are you a performer? Is this a show?"

Gramma: "You bet yer tuches it is. YEE-HAW!"

She swung through the restaurant, impressing the customers in the process. She landed on the wall and run across to the trident, and grabbed.

Gramma: "Gotcha!" She snagged it off the wall and landed.

Other Waiter: "HEY!"

Gramma: "Biscuits!" She ran off.

Other Waiter: "GET BACK HERE!"

Gramma flipped behind the counter of a Sushi bar.

Gramma: "Oh..." She looked up and noticed two sushi chefs with knives they're holding and the chopping fish. "Huh? Oh, so you wanna fight, huh?!"

Male sushi chef: "Fight? No!"

Female sushi chef: "What are you...?"

Gramma: "I'LL SWAB THE DECK WITH YA!"

Male sushi chef: "Agh!" He blocked the attack with his knife.

Meanwhile, Bill was hallucinating from all the seafood he ate, floating somewhere in an ocean world. He opened his eyes and gasped.

Bill: "What the...?" It was revealed he was in a seabed amongst a coral reef. Shirtless, and his lower body is obviously non-human.

Bill: "Where am I?" He floated up, revealing his legs have been replaced with a tail. He has become a Merman.

A/N: "But I prefer Monke."

Bill: "Beautiful..." He began to swim around. "This place is so... peaceful." He felt some kelp.

Male voice: "Bill..."

Bill: "Who said that?"

A blue fish floated down before him and spoke to him.

Fish: "I did."

Bill: "Who are you?"

Fish: "I... am a fish."

Bill: "Oh."

Fish: "But who... are you, Bill?"

Bill: "Well... I'm a fish, too." He said holding his tail.

Fish: "Hmm...are you sure?"

Bill: "I don't really know anymore." He said looking down, dejected.

Fish brought his fin to Bill's chin and lifted it. "Hey... There are a lot of different creatures in the sea. Not all of us are fish, and that's okay."

Theu looked at the different species of fish around them. "It's our differences that make the ocean a wonderful place. You don't have to change who you are to fit in."

Bill: "I don't?" A glow caught him off-guard, and he gasps. In a flash, his tail became his human legs.

Fish: "You fit in, because... you're different."

Bill: "Wow. Thanks, fish!"

Fish: "Goodbye, Bill." He guided him back to the surface.

Bill swimmed higher and higher until he shoot up the surface and gasps for air.

In reality, Y/N had his pinky extended amd thrusted it towards Bill's chest, making him cough out all the seafood.

Nancy: "Whoa. Easy Bill." She said, patting his back."

Vixie: "Where did you learn that Y/N?"

Y/N: "Monks."

Bill: "I belong in Big City!" He yelled triumphantly.

Tilly is seen swimming down and grabbed the two octopuses the waiter threw in. She shoots to the surface and gasped, throws them to Cricket in a tree, who caught them and threw them out into the ocean.

Cricket: "All right! Be free!"

He tossed two more octopuses out.

Cricket: "We have granted your independence!"

The Waiter ran up to them below the tree. "Hey! What the heck do you think you're doing!?"

Bill stomped up behind him. "Excuse me, waiter? I've got a bone to pick with you. I came here wanting to try new things, but instead I got treated like I don't belong!"

Tilly burst out of the water with another octopus.

Tilly: "Okay, fella... Back to where you belong." She threw it away.

Bill: "And that felt like a slap in the face."

The octopus glomps to Cricket's face.

Cricket: "Agh! Oof." He struggled to pull it off and fell back.

Bill: "I don't need to change who I am to fit in to Big City, 'cause I already fit in!"

Gramma was threatening the sushi chefs. "This is what you get for ruinin' pizza!" She stopped when the octopus landed on her face. "Oof!"

She stumbled and blindly hit the tank with the trident, causing it to crack all over.

Bill: "So I'm proud to finally come clean and tell you, I don't like the food here! And I won't be finishin' my dessert! Because it's gross."

Waiter: "Well, GOOD RIDDANCE! The intricacies of Sea Fusïon are wasted on a country bumpkin like you!"

The tank finally broke, causing the entire place to flood! Making the customers flee in fright.

Waiter: "And another thing-" He got swept away by the water. "WHOAAA!" He gets washed out to sea.

Waiter: "I shouldn't have...! Put off those...! Swimming lessons...!"

All of the octopuses flow out.

Cricket: "Bye, Ringo! Wait. Bye, Ringo! Hold on. Bye, Ringo!"

Tilly is swimming in the water. "Whee!"

Cricket grabbed her hand. "Grab on!"

Gramma swam past, Tilly grabbing her hand.

Cricket: "We did it, Tilly! We saved the octopuses! WE'RE HERO... Oh, my goodness." The entire restaurant was ruined.

Random customer: "What just happened?"

A wet Bill manages to stand up before he is greeted by a furious waiter...

Green waiter: "You and your family are banned FOR LIFE!"

Bill: "...I'm so sorry."

Green waiter: "GET OUT!"

Bill: "Eugh!" He bolted away with the rest of the family.

Later, Bill are out of the restaurant's sights.

Bill: "I guess we all learned an important lesson. Right, family?"

Tilly: "I don't...think so."

Gramma: Nah, not really.

Nancy: "Nope."

Vixie: "Can't say I did."

Cricket: I saved an octopus!

Y/N: "Never go to any Seafood Fusïon restaurant, ever again."

Nancy: "Sounds about right."

Gramma looked at the trident. "This isn't even my trident after all. But i'm keeping it, 'cause it's awesome."

Bill: "Oh." He took a short pause. "Well... you guys wanna go get some pizza?"

Everyone except Vixie and Y/N: "YEAH!"

Y/N had a smile on his face before sending a folder to Vixie. She opened it up on her tablet and looked it over before turning her gaze to Y/N.

Vixie: "I'll get it done as soon as possible."

Nancy: "Get what done Vix?"

Y/N: "Just a little side project. No biggie. Now, I know I great pizza place around here."

.
..
...

Special thank to Caskev21 for helping me out with this.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

179K 1.3K 108
What they would do in certain situations or their opinions on things. Also random mini stories i think of or if anyone request anything.
20K 730 31
Descendants characters do not belong to me they belong to Disney. everything except the plot belongs to Disney. this is my first book so thanks for r...
711 28 8
When it dawns your loveliness any constellation gets insecure Peter Parker x OC
1.9K 3 51
This is the first time doing a truth or dare story and let's send them your questions and dares. Side note: We need to give them the kissing dares...