My Best Friend My First Love...

By jensooau

What is more important in relationships? The friendship or commitment? Jisoo will figure it out when Jennie s... More

Summary
Story Character's
01 | annoyed best friend
02 | friendship over commitment
03 | jealous best friend
04 | officially together
05 | gossip couple
06 | full of jealousy
07 | party gone wrong
08 | forgotten night
09 | something happened
10 | can't hide the feelings
11 | tenth birthday letter
12 | young and naive
13 | kindergarten classmates
14 | had enough

15 | It was real

717 42 10
By jensooau

♫ Music Playing: We're Already by KIMMUSEUM

Jisoo looks at Jennie's eyes with admiration. He knows deep down it will be really hard for him to forget about his first love. The girl who made everything slow motion just with her gummy smile. The way her cat's eyes got smaller every time she laughed. He is intoxicated by Jennie's beauty, smile, brain, and everything she does. Even if they get older that would never change.

"Yeah, since when we were kids." He said looking at Jennie's lips up to her eyes.

Jennie looks straight into his brown eyes with her dark cat eyes, "Sure. I'm your best friend. Of course, I'm one of your businesses." She says nodding her head and agreeing to him.

"More than that," Jisoo murmurs adverting his eyes to Jennie's lips.

"What!?" Jennie asked, eyebrows scrunched together.

Jisoo swallows some of his saliva, "I said you're right. You're my best friend you're my business, Jen."

"Yeah sure, Ji. That's not what you said. Say it again or else I'm gonna kick your ass." Jennie says threatening him raising her eyebrows at him.

"What!? That's what I said!" Jisoo says looking at her.

"I'm not kidding I'm gonna kick your ass!" Jennie said positioning herself. The right foot is ready to be lifted.

Jisoo put his hand on his center protecting it from Jennie's feet, "Alright!"

Jennie raised her eyebrows, "Say it again! Don't make me repeat myself!"

"You and your temper are seriously something else!" Jisoo said watching his best friend ready for his ass, "it's more than that." He said it more clearly.

"More than what?" Jennie said still in a position.

"It's more than just a best friend, Jen," Jisoo said making Jennie step back. "I'm sorry if I kept it from you. I know you have been a good best friend to me ever since. And lately, I'm being such a dick best friend to you. Jen-" he couldn't finish his sentence when Jennie interrupted him.

"Me too," Jennie said looking down to her feet.

"Huh?" Jisoo asks feeling confused with Jennie.

Jennie looks straight in Jisoo's eyes with sadness, "I found out that I have feelings for you. I'm sorry if I was so blind crushing on Kai. I know I have no right to say this because I'm still in a relationship with him. But what am I supposed to do, Chu? You have been running in my mind since the day I thought I lost you to Soojoo. And now you're with Karina, Oh fuck! I don't know what to do anymore!"

Jisoo was dumbfounded that he didn't expect his confession to end up Jennie confessing to him. He pulled Jennie into his arms and hugged her tightly.

Jennie leaned her head to his shoulder and hugged him back. Her eyes are closed as her petite body is held by a masculine body of him. She feels really small being in his arms. Jennie missed his natural scent of shower and the comfortableness being in his arm.

"I'm sorry, Jen," Jisoo whispered to her neck. He gave it a peck and rubbed her back soothingly.

Jisoo felt Jennie froze when he pecked her neck. He pulled back from the hug and checked her.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I kissed your neck. I'm just overwhelmed by my feelings." Jisoo apologizes, checking Jennie's face.

Jennie blinks her eyes many times and looks at him, "It's fine I just remembered something from my dreams."

Jisoo looks at her curiously, "What is it?"

Jennie blushed not sure if she was gonna let Jisoo know about this maybe she shouldn't, "It's nothing."

"Tell me, Jen," Jisoo demanded looking intently at her.

Jennie adverted her eyes to his hair, "Uh - I felt like I got de ja vu by you. There's a memory from one of my dreams of us kissing passionately and getting heated in bed or something."

Jisoo has a smug smile on his face, "It wasn't a dream, Jen. That's what happened to us at the last party of Seul. You don't remember because you're too drunk. But nothing happened we just kissed passionately that's all."

Jennie has a surprised look on her face, "Really? So - it was not a dream?"

Jisoo shakes his head laughing at his first love shocking face. Now he knows Jennie has feelings for him. What should they do now? Some people get involved in their so-called love for each other.

What should I do with Soojoo and Karina?

Jennie scrunched her eyebrows together thinking deeply. Trying to remember more of what happened that night.

"What are you thinking?" He looked at Jennie's scrunched face.

"I'm trying to remember what happened that night," Jennie said looking from afar.

"You can't remember everything, Jen. You're drunk it always happens. That was just a drunkenly mandu mistake. I'm sorry I take advantage of it. If you didn't fall asleep I think something more happened between us and you'll never remember it because you are drunk. Thankfully, you fell asleep."

"It was our first passionate kiss anyway I have to do something to remember it."

"We can just redo it when we figure out what we should do with those people that get involved in our so-called love."

"Huh?"

"We can do a passionate kiss again, Jen. But this time you are not drunk and so do I. No need to worry about it. Do something with Kai first if you want us to make it official I guess? And I'll deal with mine." Jisoo said looking around at Jennie's house.

Jennie didn't think much of it and said, "I'll just break up with him so we can date and more."

Jisoo looks at Jennie's face trying to read her, "That wouldn't be so easy, Jen."

"Why not? It's not like we're engaged or something. I'll tell him the truth for sure he won't mind. I'm not dumb, Jisoo. I know he's going out every night with those football players and getting laid. Just like what you did last night." Jennie said looking at him with a cold sharp glare.

If glare could kill Jisoo is now a cold corpse.

"I have the right to do that, I'm single." Jisoo defended himself raising his eyebrows at her, "Not him though he's in a relationship with you. That's called cheating and you let him be."

"I don't care because lately I've been busy figuring out why I keep feeling this way to you. And you telling me that you had feelings for me makes me feel so nervous like I'm in ecstasy to know I have your heart." Jennie said in a low tone feeling shy to him. "I have your heart since we were kids even though we're too young to fall in love."

"You are my best friend, Jen. But you're my first love too. I guess it's a win-win to my part but it takes so much courage to say this to you. Because I don't want to lose our friendship just because I fell in love with you. Sorry, I lied to you about the letter. All of the things I said to you were real, Jennie. I love you more than my partner in crime, my best friend, my neighbors and my school mate." Jisoo says smiling at Jennie genuinely his small dimples are showing on his cheeks.

Jennie envelopes her arm to his neck pulling him for a hug with her tiptoes, "Thank you, Chu, for still loving me until now. I love you too and I really wanna be with you. I badly want to call you mine so girls start to go away because they won't like me as their enemies."

Jisoo laughed his chin resting on Jennie's shoulder leaning more toward her. Now he felt content being in Jennie's arms. He was just hoping this wasn't a dream because if it does he doesn't want to wake up anymore.

"I hope this wasn't a dream, Jen. I don't want to wake up anymore." Jisoo murmurs his nose is in Jennie's neck, he can smell her perfume.

"This wasn't a dream, Chu. This is real." Jennie says hugging him tightly.

👣

"So, what's up babe?" Rosie asked Jennie as they were having sun bathing at Jennie's courtyard.

"Nothing's up." Jennie says as she smiling to herself.

"Oh babe, you have been smiling since the moment I stepped out in my car. Spill the beans already." Rosie said looking at Jennie with a rising eyebrows.

Jennie feels like she's in a cloud nine she didn't expect Jisoo will actually be threatened of her kicking his ass. But she's glad he was threatened if he didn't he wouldn't be honest with his feelings for her. She might not be sure she felt the same feeling Jisoo has for her but she knows she really likes her best friend not just in a friendly way nor a neighborhood.

"If I tell you make sure to keep it a secret because we are still figuring out everything we are going to do." Jennie said looking at Rosie's eyes through her sunglasses.

"Sure babe. You can trust me with everything." Rosie says zipping her lips with her fingers.

Jennie looks at the cloud as she tells Rosie what happened to her and Jisoo yesterday.

"Oh my gosh!" Rosie slightly opened her mouth and had a surprised look on her face, "For real? I thought he was trying to move on with you."

Jennie creases her eyebrows removing her sunglasses to her eyes, "You knew?"

"Uh - Liam told me but he said I couldn't tell you because that should be Jisoo's place to tell you how he feels for you." Rosie says trying to explain it even though she's shocked.

Jennie squinted her eyes to Rosie trying to read her face.

"What?" Rosie asked, side eyeing Jennie.

"Nothing." Jennie said putting her sunglasses back and looking at the heated sun.

Rosie shrugged, "Alright. What are your plans then?"

"I'll break up with Kai." Jennie says with calmness.

"What?" Rosie asked not sure about Jennie's decision.

"Yeah. So I can date Jisoo and leash him. You know there's Soojoo and now Karina. I don't want my man to be involved with some rich bitch." Jennie says with cockiness in her tone.

"I like your plan of breaking up with Kai. But your idea of dating Jisoo just because Soojoo and Karina are around him? I'm not sure, babe." Rosie says shaking her head.

"I mean I like him, Rosie, you know that. If I date Jisoo I can develop my feelings more to him. You know he is a man and not a boy. Not like Kai he has been playing with girls behind my back. He's nothing like Jisoo and he thinks I don't know he's been playing around he's so dumb." Jennie says feeling pissed at how Kai is treating her. And she doesn't want to be involved with him anymore especially now she knows what she feels to him is nothing to compare on how she feels to her best friend.

"I'm happy you know your worth, babe. Just make sure Kai wouldn't do trouble with Jisoo. You know him, babe, his ego will be hurt if he knows that you choose Jisoo over him." Rosie says giving Jennie a smile.

"That's the advantage of us being best friends, Rosie. If we decide to stick to each other all day no one will notice we are dating." Jennie says with confidence.

Rosie smirks at Jennie, "I forgot you guys are best friends for a second."

Jennie shakes her head to Rosie.

"Wait! That's everything happened? No kissing?" Rosie asked raising her eyebrows at Jennie teasingly.

"Actually nothing kissing happened yesterday but-" Jennie wet her lips with her tongue.

"But what?" Rosie asked all ears for Jennie.

"Remember Seulgi's last party?" Jennie says facing Rosie.

"Yeah. What about it?" Rosie asked getting excited.

"We kinda make out and more." Jennie says blushing feeling so shy in Rosie's eyes.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH BABE!" Rosie's small eyes get bigger and she puts her hands on her mouth. "For real?" she raised her eyebrows at Jennie.

Jennie nodded her head her cheeks are so red and she looks like a tomato, "Yeah, for real."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.3K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...
344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
489K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
25K 1.3K 26
What will Jennie do if the person she love deeply is already engaged with someone who is more successful than her? jensooau | Original Story; JENSOO...