serendipity. | Taylor Swift

By talesofely

serendipity [n.] - the gift of finding valuable or beautiful things without the need to look for it. Serendi... More

Veilleux-Lewis + Swift
01
02
03
04
NOT AN UPDATE
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
14 (Part 2)
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

19

1.8K 112 45
By talesofely

December 20, 2015

Everything was quiet. The only sounds that could be heard were the soft chirping of the birds from outside and the occasional dew dripping onto the window.

A small groan erupted from Wynter when the sunlight directly hit her face, inevitably waking her up. Her brows furrowed when she felt that she couldn't move. She forced herself to open her eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the bright room.

The brunette let out a small quiet gasp when she saw the reason she couldn't move.

There was a breathtaking blonde cuddling into her, an arm and a leg basically on top of her. She was certain she lost the ability to move her left arm as it felt numb after Taylor using it as a pillow the entire night until now.

That wasn't all though. A grey feline found comfort on Wynter's chest, his eyes closed in a deep slumber. On her right was a yorkie, snuggling up on her arm. And of course, on the end on the bed, but still on her right leg, a white labradoodle was sleeping peacefully.

She was sure she closed the door of her bedroom before she and Taylor fell asleep so it was a huge wonder as to how her pets got in.

But the situation was way too adorable that Wynter decided to just let it slide for now.

She had to bite her lower lip to stop herself from smiling so widely. The feeling of domesticity made her feel things she didn't think she was even deserving to feel.

As softly as she could, to avoid waking up any of her four babies, she took her phone from her nightstand and snapped a quick photo. After setting it as her lockscreen, she gently woke up Mikey, which subsequently woke Boo up as the cat practically pounced on her. The whole fight the two had forced Sully to wake up after being slapped in the face with Boo's tail.

Wynter ushered her pets out, silently thanking her younger self for training them early on to follow her commands.

She slowly slipped out of Taylor's hold, trying her best to not wake up the sleeping beauty who was still clinging onto her. Not before taking a photo first, of course.

Her attempts fell futile however when she felt Taylor slowly shift, indicating she was now awake. Wynter silently cursed herself when she heard Taylor mumble out a soft, "Maui?" in her heart gushing, toe curling, lip biting, morning voice that she would pay millions to hear everyday.

"Morning, Ali. Sorry for waking you up, princess. Go back to sleep, love. I'll go make us breakfast." Wynter said softly, pressing a soft kiss on the top of Taylor's head.

The blonde shook her head at her words, trying to rub the sleep off her eyes. This made Wynter frown, pulling Taylor's hand away from her eyes. "Don't rub your eyes, baby."

"Did you just call me 4 different nicknames in less than 5 minutes?" Taylor let out a soft chuckle, meeting Wynter's green eyes, with her own blue ones.

"It's your fault, your gorgeousness makes me act cheesy." The pure admiration and adoration in the brunette's dilated pupils made Taylor shy away from the eye contact, choosing to hide her face in Wynter's neck.

"I can hear Gracie's voice all the way from here," Wynter said with a small groan. "I'll kick her out."

Just as she was about to stand up, Taylor pulled her back down, wrapping her arms and legs around the younger girl's frame. "Let her stay. You're cooking breakfast, right? Let the girl eat." She said softly, placing her head on Wynter's chest.

"Fine." The brunette answered with a pout. Taylor turned to look up at Wynter, letting out a small chuckle at how adorable the small pout looked on the usually stoic girl.

Taylor had the urge to kiss that adorable pout away, but decided against it when Wynter tapped her thigh repeatedly. "Honey, as much as I love cuddling with you, my stomach is about to eat my intestines if I don't give them food asap."

This made the blonde let out a groan, purposely tightening her arms around Wynter to tease the girl further. She knew Wynter could escape easily, a simple shove from her could cause Taylor to fall off the bed. She was a boxer for goodness sake. But she also knew that Wynter wouldn't use force to get her off.

She didn't expect the way Wynter thought of to get them down to the kitchen though.

She let out a surprise yelp when she felt herself being lifted from the bed, strong arms underneath her, carrying her in a bridal style.

"Maui! How did you even—"

"Oh shit, wait, we won't fit this way." Taylor's complaining was cut off by Wynter when she couldn't fit through the door. She temporarily placed Taylor down and crouched down infront of her. "Ride me— Shit— wait no— that sounds so wrong. What the fuck— just, get on."

They were in a laughing fit as Wynter gave Taylor a piggyback to go downstairs. Their faces were all red from laughing, gasping for air.

The teenager in Wynter's kitchen stared at them in both confusion and disgust.

_______________

Wynter was currently pushing the trolley as she followed Taylor around the grocery store. She knew they would end up in the headlines again based on the sea of paparazzi outside the store shamelessly taking pictures of them, but it was all worth it if it meant getting to feel the domesticity of the moment.

Taylor was just throwing random things in the cart that she thinks they will need for their small movie night later.

Wynter really didn't like grocery shopping; it was too boring in her opinion, but the blonde currently asking her which brand of popcorn she wants, only to put both bags in the cart, made it bearable.

As they were walking out of the grocery store, they had to be guarded by the store's guard as there were a lot of photographers and fans outside. Someone must've revealed their location online.

The brunette placed all the grocery bags inside the trunk before glaring at a certain paparazzi who was yelling 'Are you two official or just friends who occasionally fuck?!' obnoxiously loud.

Wynter had to stop at a small park with a lake, away from her home, to lose a few cars she knew were tailing them.

"Tree's gonna kill me." Taylor said with a groan, leaning her head back into her seat.

"Bonnie's gonna kill me too." Wynter replied with a chuckle, not taking the situation too seriously.

She reached out to give Taylor's hand 3 squeezes when she noticed how seriously the whole situation was affecting Taylor. "Hey, it's fine, we'll be fine. The public won't take it as anything else but two friends going out for groceries."

"Right, 'cause that's the truth. We aren't really dating so they technically aren't wrong." Taylor said, trying to convince herself. Wynter didn't think that Taylor could say something that would make her smile falter, but she was apparently wrong.

So that's what Taylor felt.

_______________

Twitter

Daily Celebrity
@dailycelebritynews

Taylor Swift was seen grocery shopping at a small local grocery store with a friend.

|

user01 ❄️ @user01
replying to @dailycelebritynews

i love how mum is just labeled as "a friend" 😭

|

user02 @user02
replying to @user01

how'd u know it's wyn?

|

user01 ❄️ @user01
replying to @user02

go check @wynterveilupdates bestie

_______________

WV News ❄️
@wynterveilupdates

Mum (Wynter) went grocery shopping with Taylor earlier 🥹 It seemed that they didn't have any bodyguards w/ them as Wyn was carrying the bags. (PS. This was posted after making sure they already left the area :D)

|

user03 ❄️ @user03
replying to @wynterveilupdates

WAS SOMEONE ABLE TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF WYNTER'S COMMENT SHE DELETED ON CELEB DAILY'S TWEET?????

|

user04 ❄️ @user04
replying to @user03

yesss! @user05 tweeted ittt!

_______________

user05
@user05

MUM, WRONG ACCOUNT, MUM 😭

|

user06 ❄️ @user06
replying to @user05

can any filo snowflake pls
translate this? 😭

|

user07 ❄️ @user07
replying to @user06

filo flakie heree! mum said "I know you guys dislike me, but why did you have to crop me 🙁" the way she worded it shows that she means it in a lighthearted/joking way and isn't really affected by it :) what a cutie 😭

|

user08 @user08
replying to @user05

now i wanna know what her priv is lol

|

user09 @user09
replying to @user08

she's probably lurking around and commenting on random tweets about her 😭 HELL we probably even interacted with her already w/o even knowing 😭

_______________

"We're fucked."

"Who's we? You fucked up, you're in trouble, not me."

"You told me to check twitter!"

"I didn't tell you to comment!"

Wynter couldn't deny that she was in the wrong this time. She really did fuck up by not checking which account she was using before commenting on random fan's posts like usual.

They were currently cuddled up on the brunette's couch. Wynter was in between Taylor's legs, leaning back so her head was resting against taylor's chest. A movie, Atomic Blonde, was playing in the background.

As Wynter scrolled through her fan's tweets, a knock stole their attention. She cautiously walked over to open it, furrowing her brows in confusion. They weren't expecting anyone, and why did that someone knock when there is a perfectly functioning bell?

"Bonnie?!" The shock and fear in Wynter's face was something Clyde swears he would pay to see again.

Ebony glared at her with a frown, her arms crossed infront of her. Wynter swears that Ebony's brown eyes turn a black every time she's done something stupid.

"You're in trouble." "I'm in trouble." They said at the same time. One in a reprimanding tone, and one in a dejected tone.

Wynter stepped aside to let her publicist and bodyguard in. She kicked Clyde in the shin when he was so obviously trying not to laugh at her demise.

"I didn't even realize I commented on it with my main account!" Wynter whined like a little kid. Bonnie had an unamused look on her face as she was sat across Wynter. On the other hand, Taylor was with Clyden, watching as the publicist chastised her employer. It amused the singer how the CEO, that most people fear, looked like a child getting scolded by its mom. But to be fair, Ebony really was terrifying when you're on the receiving end of her glares.

"It's not entirely my fault! Taylor was with me too!" The said girl's eyes widened, both in shock and offense.

"I didn't tell you to comment! That was entirely your fault." She countered with a lighthearted scoff. She doesn't plan to face Bonnie's wrath today, no matter how much she lo— cares for Wynter.

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure Tree's already got that covered." Taylor physically shuddered in fear, imagining the frustration her publicist must be feeling right now.

She prayed to every god there is that her publicist won't somehow just barge in through Wynter's front door any second now.

Her prayers were actually answered— just not in the way she expected.

Her phone was ringing, and Tree's caller id flashed proudly on the screen.

She took a deep breath in before excusing herself from the living room with a wince. Clyde and Ebony gave her a sympathetic smile, while Wynter stuck her tongue out at her teasingly, before giving her a quick wink.

"What were you two thinking going out on your own anyway?" Ebony returned her attention to her childish employer with a sigh, rubbing her temples in exhaustion.

Wynter didn't answer, instead she watched as Taylor went outside to talk to Tree, before finally facing Ebony excitedly.

"My schedule's clear tomorrow until 27, right? I'm gonna go visit mom." Her publicist's shocked expression was something Wynter will definitely treasure for a long time.

_______________

note :

I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAITTTTT, college fucking sucks man.

++ i also got a huge writer's block so yeah 😭

will try to double update today 'cause this chapter sucks and i hate it so i wanna cover it up with a better chap lol

— sincerely, ely ! ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 130 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
1.2M 37.2K 56
serendipity: an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident; finding something good without looking for it.
68.7K 2.9K 42
"All along there was some Invisible string Tying you to me?" Avery Bexley has a pretty casual life compared to other actors in the acting industry. s...
270K 3.4K 29
Lillia Davies was almost unlucky in love until a series of serendipitous events. serendipity; the occurrence and development of events by chance in...