𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈...

By purpleu9597

The love tale story of a senior and junior who is studying medicine. The senior jeon Jeongukk who doesn't hav... More

𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕜𝕜'𝕤 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝
𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪
𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖..? (𝟙)
𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖..!(𝟚)
𝕊𝕙𝕪 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝔽***𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕕
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝
ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕚𝕣
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕌 (𝕄)
𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕
ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖
𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕚𝕣

𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

682 59 6
By purpleu9597

AFTER 1 AND HALF YEAR

its been an year since tae surprised jeongukk by visiting. many things changed except the love between tae and jeongukk. the love just became even more between them. tae continued her studies and graduated few months back. sometimes jeongukk would help her in studies as they both are from same domain.

One day jeongukk's mother called her saying that his brother, Jonghyun marriage was fixed. so he have to be present there at the wedding. jeongukk to agreed.

jonghyun asked to bring tae to the wedding too. at first tae thought about it but later agreed saying she have to convince her father.

Right now tae is in her room mentally preparing herself to ask her father permission to attemd the marriage. its not like her father wont agree heck her father will do anything for her.the thing she is nervous is because she is going to tell her father about jeongukk.

she and jeongukk already discussed about it and came to conclusion that they will tell their parents.

she went towards her father who is in the living room watching tv.

"Papa" tae called to which her father immediately gave his attention to her.

"Yeah baby" Mr.kim said and forwarded his arms for tae who smiled and sat beside her father, hugging him.

"I want to tell you something" tae said and looked up at his father who took the remote and decreased the volume of the Tv and pecked her forehead.

"Yeah what is it bear?" Mr.Kim asked softly while caressing her hair.

"Remember one day i said i have to tell you something important and share it with you?" tae started to which Mr.Kim hummed hearing attentively.

"Um the thing is you know jeongukk right?" Tae asked and looked at her father to see his expression.

but to her surprise his face is still normal and calm.

"Yeah baby, who dont know the most reputed doctor" Mr.Kim said while smiling, tucking tae's hand behind her ear making her smile.

Yes, Jeongukk became the most reputed doctor and known by his families and people that know jeons.

"well, me and him are in a ........relationship" There it go she said it. she closed her eyes and looked down thinking his father will say something but he didnt.

tae looked at her father when she didnt get any words from him to see him smiling softly at her making her confused.

"I knew this day would come bear! but thank you for telling me baby" Mr.Kim exclaimed softly with a smile.

Tae was shocked hearing that.

"But-"

"i knew it because i saw how jeongukk would look at you whenever he is with you" tae looked up hearing that.

FLASH BACK (When Jeongukk Was Courting Tae)

Mr.Kim went to the university to visit his daughter as he missed her so much. he asked one of the security who told her she is in the canteen. he smiled and went towards the canteen.

there he saw tae is sitting with jeongukk and both are talking something and smiling about something.

he smiled happy that jeongukk is keeping his word about taking care of her.

that is the day he observed how jeongukk would look at his daughter with a whipped smile on his face and anyone who sees them can say he was definitely in love with her.

he know they would end up together and he didnt have any objection towards it as he know how good jeongukk is if we keep his anger issues/short temper aside.

at first he was hesitant because of the anger issues but he observed many time with how much love jeongukk would take care of his daughter.

and who is he to stop his daughter's happiness.

FLASH BACK END

"so you dont have any problem if im in a relationship with jeongukk?" Tae asked with teary eyes.

Mr.kim shook his head and wiped her tears softly.

"Your happiness is what matters to me baby"

hearing that tae sobbed into her fathers chest making him chuckle fondly.

"My baby became a big girl huh? she is going to leave papa after marriage" Mr.Kim teased her hugging her closer  trying to distract her from crying cause he cannot handle his princess crying.

"No im still your baby" tae said pouting while softly hitting his chest playfully.

Mr.kim chuckled and pecked her forehead.

"Of course baby even if you have your own babies you would still be my baby" Mr.kim said while caressing her hair.

tae smiled happy to get a loving father.

After sometime she pulled away from the hug and looked at her papa.

"Papa but what about mom" she asked in a low tone cause she know how strict she is.

"I will try to manage love, when your papa is here why fear huh" Mr.Kim said making tae giggle.

"Love you papa"

"Love you too my baby"

'I know your mom will do anything to you both if she got to know my baby...so i promise i wont let anything happen to my princess' Mr.Kim thought and pecked tae's forehead and smiled seeing his daughter happy face.

TIME SKIP

The marraige is in a week but jeongukk and jonghyun said she should be there for every ritual.

Mr.Kim too said it would be good too and said he will manage Mrs.Kim.

Right now Mrs.Kim is not in home as she went to her mothers house as she was sick but Mr.Kim already told her about the marriage.

He didnt said its jeongukk's brother marriage he just said that tae is gonna attend her friends wedding to which Mrs.Kim agreed after so much time.

Now, tae is in the room getting ready to leave as jeongukk said he himself will come to pick her and also not to only pic her up but also to meet her father to take blessings from him.

and who is tae to object.

she heard talking from downstairs and ran out. she leaned on the railing and looked down to see jeongukk and her father are talking soething while smiling making her smile.

she went back to the room and picked the luggage she arranged for the stay of one week or more. Hearing the footsteps jeongukk looked back.

(Tae's outfit)

(Pic credit goes to me)

his heart skipped a beat looking at his lover. she is wearing a simple outfit but still she never fails to take his breath away. she can just come out wearing a garbage bag and still she will be the world's most ethereal women for jeongukk. that much how whipped he is.

tae looked up and blushed smiling shyly when she saw how jeongukk is looking at her without blinking. jeongukk got up and immediately went towards her to take the luggage from her hand.

"You look so beautiful baby" jeongukk whispered while taking the luggage from her hands.

tae blushed hile tucking her hair behind her ear shyly thanking him softly.

Mr.Kim who is looking at all these smiled at the cute interaction.

Mr.Kim cleared his throat making jeongukk and tae snap out of their love bubble.

tae smiled shyly while jeongukk just gave a smile to Mr.Kim to cover up the embarrasement.

Mr.Kim chcukled at looking at both and said "Take care of her jeongukk"

"I will Mr.Kim" jeongukk assured with a smile.

Mr.Kim nodded and tae hugged mr.kim before jeongukk and her made their way towards jeongukk car.

"Bye papa, take care.....baby love papa so much" tae said and gave a flying kiss to her father who is standing near the door.

"Bye baby, you too take care, papa loves baby more" Mr.kim said and waved his hand smiling.

jeongukk too waved bye to mr.kim smiling before the car drove off the street.

I know in movie the father wont accept them but yeah I already said at the starting that just the idea of story is from the movie but the story line is my own imagination.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 23.1K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
341K 18.9K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
96K 4.4K 32
A boy who is known as bad boy in his university,who beats the shit out of you if you mess with him or his friends, doesn't believe in love and a new...
88K 6.7K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...