You're My Cure Bun ||Complete...

By taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 16 : It's Him
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 19 : Do you
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 24 : Married Couple
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 27 : News article
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 34 : Can't protect you
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]
Chapter 48 : Gift [M]
Chapter 49 : He didn't
Chapter 50 : I know nothing
Chapter 51 : Weird
Chapter 52 : Ready for responsibility
Last Chapter : New Member
Which One

Chapter 14 : Suggestion

2.8K 153 11
By taekookevergreenlove

The board meeting was done. Taehyung in his cabin thinking about this issue. He needs to find his solution soon. Before others get know about this and try to benefit themselves from his company.

Taehyung is immense in his thoughts when Roy walks into his cabin. Taehyung noticed him and passed a small smile.

Roy : Thinking about today's meeting?

Tae : yes I am stuck with what I am supposed to do?

Roy : did you think to consider someone's suggestion?

Tae : what suggest? Huh? They are all basically telling me to make a board member someone they know so they both will get benefits. Without anyone input.

Roy : I have a suggestion for you.

Tae : go ahead. (Give complete attention to him)

Roy : I have a sister named Anna-

Tae : don't Roy if you want to make your sister a board member. I do trust you but I want anyone's family members.

Roy : Listen to me first Taehyung, so I have a sister named Anna she is studying business in Australia. She will complete it soon. I want you and her to do a contract marriage. You make her sign terms like she is just share hold to others but in reality all the things will be under your name. She will be just an employee here and she just completed here business degree it will be a great opportunity for her to work for this big company in a high position .

Tae : GET OUT (Tae screamed at Roy) so cheap person you are I can't even imagine. It feels like you're selling your sister to me.

Roy : She is the one who suggested this. Actually our family was forcing her to get married but she doesn't want to when I told her this, she suggested me this. And many businessmen do contract marriage ok Taehyung. Both will agree no one will be forced. There is nothing wrong with this, you will get what you want and she will get what she wants . It's like paper - profit marriage.

Tae : Leave From here . (Said in an annoyed tone)

Roy : well I will but here it's my sister's number. You can talk to her and ask anything you want.

Roy smiled at Taehyung and put his sister's number card on Taehyung's table. Roy starts walking towards the exit.

Taehyung was staring at the number card he signed and picked it up and put it in the drawer.

Roy just went from there before going out he did heard the drawer opening sound. Roy smirked to himself and walked towards his cabin.

In Roy's cabin

Roy : I won . This time (said with victories smile)

He removed a photographer from his drawer which was Jungkook. He caresses it with a small smile.

Roy : I am so sorry Jungkook but for us to be together and happy. I have to vanish the love you have Taehyung. I know it will hurt you . But I have to do this for us.

Roy smiled to himself.

Roy : Don't worry love when you will have your heart break I will be beside you ok. You can cry on my shoulder I won't let you think of that Taehyung even for a moment, also ok. You and I will be happiest together. Don't worry you will get over from Taehyung when I won't even give you a moment to remember him. I will fill your mind with my thoughts.

Taehyung was still thinking about it.

Tae : It will be just a paper - profit marriage right? But how can I think of it. When I already love someone . We can't be together in this marriage no feelings will be involved right. And I will be able to make Jungkook release from his feelings from me.

Taehyung didn't find it right but the more he thinks of it the more he is getting trapped by his overthinking mind.

He is completely messed up right now. Don't know what he is doing right now. He needs Jungkook, he knows but can't do this for Jungkook's sake. He is in his messed thought.

Jk : Taehyungie (Taehyung quickly looks at him )

Tae : What are you doing ? (Asked in complete shock)

Jk : Why can't I come here (said with bunny smile ) Why are you looking at me like this hmmm

Tae : didn't I hurt you, you shouldn't be here Jungkook, you shouldn't (Taehyung was crying)

Jk : I know Taehyung but what you did is for me right . You wanted me to be happy so sacrifice your, don't you.

Tae : it doesn't matter

Jk : it does matter to me, you're precious to me. I know you need me the most, you love me the most, you want me the most. Right (Taehyung nodded with trembling lips and non stop tears)

Tae : I want you, I need you please take from here Jungkook. Take me from here please love me.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung who hugged him back tight. And crying.

Jk : don't worry hyung I will be there, whenever you want me , whenever you need, I will always be there for you.

Tae : Thank you (said in relief )

Taehyung kept his head on Jungkook's neck and breathed in calmness.

Taehyung stirred in his sleep and woke up. He looked around the next moment his eyes roamed every corner of the room but there was no trance of Jungkook. He moved his wheelchair too but didn't see anything related to Jungkook.

Tae : That was a dream. (Taehyung whispers to himself) Jungkook wasn't here. I can't blame him for anything. (Chuckle bitterly)

With Jungkook

Jungkook in his cabin, he doesn't know why but at this moment. He felt an extreme urge to talk to Taehyung and meet him. He doesn't know why? He looked at his phone again but didn't find any messages.

Jk : Hobi hyung came should I go and ask about it.

Jungkook went to Hoseok's cabin. He was there. Hoseok smiled at Jungkook.

Jk : hyung what happened in the board meeting. (Asked to Hoseok who gave a quite suspicious look)

Hobi : Jungkook it's been a while since the fashion show was done and our deal with Kim Cooperation you can't stuck to one place only . You will handle more in the future too. You should learn how to let go of things .

Jk : Taehyung is my friend that's why I just ask hyung.

Hobi : then keep friendship with the person not with the company and its affairs Jungkook. (Jungkook looks down with a sad face) see kookie what I am saying is from a professional perspective. We do deal with one company it's done and we again engage in our work. I am not saying not to keep friendship with Taehyung but you can't be part of everything in Kim Cooperation.

Jk : I understand hyung

Jungkook said in a low voice. Hoseok sign looking at the sad face of Jungkook. He doesn't know what's wrong with Jungkook since the Fashion show. He has been acting strange not his usual self. He is now somewhere feeling it's because something happened related to Kim cooperation. That's why he wanted to keep Jungkook away from there.

Hobi : I feel you're tired kookie, even after the deal you didn't take leave again start working. I suggest you go to home and have some rest ok. (Said in sweet voice and smiled at Jungkook who returns a small smile to him and nodded)

Jungkook went to his cabin and collected his things to go back. He was in his car going back to his home.

Jungkook was driving on the road and saw two turns at the road . One goes to his house another one at Kim's cooperation. Jungkook takes a deep breath and starts driving.

After reaching at Kim Cooperation Jungkook went inside and started heading towards Taehyung's cabin.

He was standing outside of Taehyung's room and he took a deep breath before going inside. The scene in front of him melts his heart.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook sign and bends down at Taehyung's level.

Jk : I can't even hate you sleeping peacefully after literally taking mine. (Said with a small smile watching Taehyung sleep) everything seems fine I must be over thinking.

Jungkook said this and got back he was about to leave when he saw Taehyung murmuring something in sleep. He frowned and bent down again to hear what Taehyung was saying. His facial features seem very tensed.

Tae : I want you, I need you please take from here Jungkook. Please take me from here, please "Love Me "

Jungkook was shocked to hear this. His eyes turned teary hearing all this.

Jk : don't worry hyung I will be there, whenever you want me , whenever you need, I will always be there. I promise hyung, I will. (He whispers in Taehyung's ears and sees Taehyung stop murmuring)

Jungkook stayed there for a while then left from there with a smile. He was going out when someone called him.

Roy : Jungkook (called Jungkook's name. Jungkook turns around to)

Jk : Not again (said slowly to himself)

Roy : you here? What happened?

Jk : Nothing just felt like.

Roy : our coffee is still waiting you know.

Jungkook was in a good mood , so thought of finally going thinking finally he will stop after that.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Please follow if you enjoy reading it.
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.9K 25
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was very young and cringey and I regret it deeply but I'm not gonna delete it bc like a bunch of people wanna read i...
2.1K 144 29
Heather Diaz is the not-so-shy, fun girl on the block. Everyone now knows who she is. Daniel Harden is the guy in the corner, reading his Bible and...
35.9K 2.4K 28
Where the mafia family find a 5years old lil innocent bean who was left behind. Where 15 years old become only soft with that innocent fluffball And...
32.2K 1.1K 16
it's Haylee Potter's second year of Hogwarts( sorry couldn't come up with anything but it's good)