Majin Izuku

By Cheetahx2

Hohohohohohohoho HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA The sound of laughter being heard with a person floated in the a... More

Author's Note #1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not a chapter
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

440 20 3
By Cheetahx2

"They say that clothes make the pros,young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof!"

When Allmight said that the students of class 1A came out from the tunnel dressed in their hero costumes ready to face what's going to happen.

"Take this to heart.
From now on you are all... heroes in training!"

He said while getting revved up for the day, "You all look so cool! Now then shall we get started yoo buncha newbies?"

He asked them with one of the students having a smirk on their face, 'I'll show them how it's done'

He thought.

Just then Ochako was looking behind the tunnel and some of the students followed her action and heard footsteps that came from the tunnel.

The echoing of footsteps being heard and they saw figure walking towards them and then they saw the figure having a male stature...and they had widen eyes and even Allmight was a bit shocked at the costume that this person was wearing.

This person was wearing baggy white pants with a black belt showing the M symbol along with a black muscle tight shirt while also wearing black arm covers and black boots with a similar yellow pattern ending in grayish brown shoes.

This person didn't even feel like hiring here...but when he saw something that caught his eyes...he kind of changes his mind

"Not bad, Maku I almost didn't recognize you...well except for the white curly hair" She smiled with the now recognizable Maku who still stared at Ochako, looking at her up and down.

"Nice outfit...Ochako"

He said scratching at the back of his head.

This made Ochako to giggle while scratching at the back her head, "well I should've been more specific about what I wanted.This bodysuit is skintight.Not really my style."

This made Maku wonder who was the one that made her hero costume while having a glare on his face which Ochako saw that it made her sigh while smiling a bit, 'Oh my god, he's really the possessive kind'

She thought while she tried not to laugh.

???:damn it why does it have to be guys like him to talk to a gorgeous chick.

Maku heard this and glared over the one who said that.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training." Allmight said but he was stopped by a figure who looked like a futuristic knight.

"Sir! This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" This person who said this was Tenya Iida which Maku recognized from his voice.

'Tiny tinman is annoying'

"Not quite.I'm going to move you two steps ahead.Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside.However, statistically speaking,run‐ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it. Backroom deals,home invasions, secret underground lairs.Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows.For this training exercise,you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two‐on‐two indoor battles"

Allmight explained.

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Someone said, which got Allmight to say that the best training is what you get on the battlefield.

"But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time.You're dealing with actual people now" Allmight finished off until he was bombarded with questions that went around like,

Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?

How much can we hurt the other team?

Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?

Will you be splitting us up based onchance or comparative skill?

Isn't this cape magnifique?

This made Allmight to clap his hands while saying he wasn't finished just yet while getting what looks to be a script.

This got Maku totilt his head, 'This hero can't be serious...is this doofus even qualified to even be a teacher?'

Maku thought.

"The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout.
The heroes must try to foil their plans.To do that, the good guys either haveto catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes.Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots" Allmight finished while feeling like one of the students was giving him a disappointed look.

"Isn't there a better way?" Iida asked as he wondered the situation but he was stopped from his thinking as he looked down to see Maku, "Pros often have to team up with Heroes from other agencies on the spot, Tiny Tinman"

Once Maku said that...Iida wanted to thank him but fell offended when he was given the nickname 'Tiny tinman' but sighed as he looked over to Allmight.

"Yes, I see.Life is a random series of events.Excuse my rudeness" Iida says as he bowed his head.

"No sweat. Let's draw!" Allmight says as all the students drew lots, with Maku who saw seen to have the letter A, he felt someone's weight on his person that it made him turn his head to see the person that was leaning on him and he couldn't help but smile.

"Oh wow, it looks like we're a team! What are the chances?" She said with a cheeky grin in her face.

Maku raised an eyebrow while logting the girl which got her suprised until she was staring into the eyes of the boy.

"Glad to be on your team"

As he said that...Ochako just blushed which didn't go unnoticed by the class.

"I declare that the first teams to fight will be......these guys! Team A will be the heroes,Team D will be the villains. Everyone else can head to
the monitoring room to watch!" Allmight said with the rest of students shout out a 'Yes Sir' towards him.

"Bad guys, you can go on in and get set up.In five minutes, the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start!" Allmight said with Ochako and Iida responded with a 'Yes Sir' but he didn't get response from Bakugo which he didn't mind but when he looked towards Maku, he wasn't even focusing on the hero, instead he was a bit far from them focusing on the blueprint infornt of him.

"Young Iida. Young Bakugo.The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy.Think from the perspective of an evildoer."

"Got it!"

"If things go too far, I'll step in."

"Understood!"

A growl came from Bakugo as both him and Iida went inside and found the nuclear bomb that was not Real, as they got ready to face Maku and Ochako.

"Even though this is training,
it pains me to be aligned with criminal behavior."

Iida said as he looked at the weapon, "So this is the weapon we must protect. Fake, of course."

"Hey!" Bakugo yelled towards Iida who looked at his direction.

"Do you really think that bastard is strong?" Bakugo asked which got Iida to think, "...Well...we saw how he easily threw you out of the classroom that other day....Though I must admit he's really....threatening when you look him in the eyes as he's focused on a task if I'm being honest...but I can tell even thought he's rough around the edges... can tell he will be a Good Hero!"

Bakugo just clicked his tongue in annoyance which made Iida wonder, "I'm pretty sure anyone would be upset with what you've been dealt with...but maybe it's better not to dwell on it"

But the Explosion quirk user simply ignored the futuristic knight and glared as he stared at his hand, 'This bastard thinks he can walk in this hool and make a fool out of me? I'm gonna roast that damn bastard today!' he thought as he clenched his hand that was smoking.

Meanwhile we see both Maku and Ochako looking at the blueprint with the two of them having serious look on their faces.

"Ok, I think we got the blue print memorize in our heads...but what's the plan on all of this?" She asked as she turned towards Maku who placed a hand under his chin.

"That boom boom bastard seems to have bad blood with Maku...we separate with Maku being the bait while you find the bomb and report to Maku where it is...Maku deals with Boom boom bastard whoel you deal with Tiny Tinman"

Maku said with Ochako nodding at that but then looked towards the boy, "If that's the case then I better be prepared if Iida intends to make my quirk useless since I need to touch objectsto make them lose their gravity...Hey Maku"

She called out to Maku who looked at her direction as he grabbed the boy hand.

"Um...even though you're a bit unnerved about coming to school...I'm glad you're in my class"

She said it with a smile on her face...all Maku did was stare at her and smiled which got the girl to blush.

"All right!Let's begin the indoor
combat training!Team A and Team D,your time starts now!Pay attention, kids.Think about what you would do."

Once that was said both Maku and Ochako went inside and staying vigilant.

"Ok we're in...but we're not so sure when one or better yet if two of them suddenly attack" Ochako said.

"..."

Maku didn't say anything but kept walking...but then he suddenly stopped which made Ochako got ready as well but she was surprised when Maku grabbed her just in time for a shadow like figure that set off an explosion where the two teens used to stand.

Maku focused his attention towards Ochako, "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine...so you're right, he's here alone" she said as the Bakugo swiped the smoke away with him glaring at Maku.

"Hey Bastard! I'm here for ya! What's the matter? Afraid to stand up and fight me?"

Bakugo yelled out with a smirk on his face that it made Maku narrow his eyes.

Meanwhile in the Monitor room, was where we see the rest of the class plus Allmight watching the scene.

"He almost got the jump on them."

"Sneak attack, Bakugo? What kinda man pulls cheap crap like that?"

"It's a viable strategy."

"He's playing the part.Acting like a true villain would."

"It didn't work.Maku dodged him!"

"Look, there he goes!"

"I won't hurt you so bad
they'll have to stop the fight. Just close!"

Bakugo shouted as he speed off towards Maku who only avoided a blast from Bakugo's right arm and then used his elbow to hit him in the gut hard that it caused him to widen his eyes in shock and in pain but Maku wasn't done since he did a hand stand and then kick him in the face hard enough for his jaw to throb and pushing him back and hit the wall.

"Woah! Those moves were insane!" She said but when she saw the look from Maku this made her nod her head and left leaving Maku and Bakugo alone.

Maku looked down at Bakugo with a hint of green in his eyes, "Get up, we both know that those attacks couldn't put you done so easily but it doesn't matter to me, I want you to know that you're not powerful nor will you be able to best me, not at school.... and not when you make Pro, you worthless piece of scum"

Bakugou couldn't think straight when he heard those words from Maku cause the only thing he can see was Maku's face that held no sympathy towards him.

Bakugo got up and glared...and he couldn't help see an image of Izuku behind Maku that caused Bakugo not think straight,  "You were always behind me...ever since we were young....you were nothing but a bug...a waste of space who thinks he can even amount to anything...and now you think you can best me? YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING SPECIAL?! YOU USELESS DEKU!"

He yelled out as Maku suddenly went ballistic as he blots towards the Bastard.

"Fuck off"

Maku said as he kicked Bakugo to the gut that caused him to spit out saliva but sent a blast of explosions to Maku's face but Maku jumped quickly at the last second with Bakugo's eyes widen at that action but he wasn't fast enough when he felt a fist connect to his back.

The attack pushed Bakugo to the floor with a heavy thud as Maku then dragged Backugo by the leg but Bakugo sent a blast towards the boy that pushed him back but he wasn't hurt.

Bakugo simply got up as his teeth grinding at each other as veins started to pop in his forehead, "NOW I'M REALLY PISSED!!!"

He yelled out as he blitz towards Maku, who avoided the blast that came from the speed and sent a kick to Bakugo's chin that cussed the boy to taste his blood and pushed him back.

Bakugo was seeing red as he felt the pain from Maku's latest attack, 'No...NO HE CAN'T BEAT ME!"

"Hey Bakugou!! Tell me what's going on what's happening!?" He heard from his intercom which pissed him even more, "JUST SHUT UP AND KEEP GAURDING! I'M REALLY FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!"

Maku then blitz towards Bakugo, bring close to his grave with a twisted grin on his face.

"Show me more!"

As he said that, Bakugo got his gut punched hard.

Bakugo felt he was Bakug to like out his lunch but Maku simply grabbed the boy by the hair and slammed him on the ground with a savage grin on his face.

"I said....SHOW ME MORE!!"

Maku scream out as he sent Bakugo over the wall that caused a crack to form.

Bakugo crunched his teeth as felt his legs gave ut for only a few seconds until he got back on his feet.

'D-Damn it!'

He thought but he didn't get the chance to catch his breath since he was suddenly punched in the chin that pushed him up in the air and hit the ceiling that cracked a bit from the impact and this made Bakugo cough up a bit of blood with his spit mixed in.

Once he landed on the ground he struggled to get up.

'Why...Why is this bastard....so strong?'

Bakugo thought as he watch how Maku simply started to beat his chest.

He wiped away the blood from his mouth...and glared at the bastard and used his explosions to speed blitz towards Maku who didn't care and kept beating his chest until Bakugo sent an explosion to the boy that got Maku to sent over to a wall but he couldn't avoid the many consecutive blasts of explosions that came from Bakugo, who screamed and continued on until the dust was formed.

He stopped while breathing heavily until he laughed.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES I KNEW IT! YOU'RE NOT THAT STRONG! YOU'RE WEAK!! AND YOU'LL ALWAYS WILL B-!!"

But unfortunately Bakugo couldn't even finish as his was suddenly grabbed by none other than Maku who's smile widened even more as he did something.

Because of that, Bakugo was sent to the wall and hit it hard.

"Weak...you called me weak...and yet...you couldn't leave a mark on me....You...are the fucking weakling...Dumbass"

Maku said as he blitz towards Bakugo who saw his life flashed before his eyes as he was punched hard to the chest as the wall gave out and he was pushed out and hit the ground below.

Maku stared at the feeble boy with a disgusted look on his face.

"And yet I once saw him as a friend...talk about a disappointment"

Maku said this while not having the earpiece in his ear since he didn't want the hporticte to hear.

"Alright...time to help the little Mochi"

Maku said while blitzing towards where her energy was.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 10
just walk towards me it'll all be fine I'm sorry kacchan i just cant anymore
102K 2.4K 22
It was just another "normal" day for Izuku Midoriya. Getting beaten down by his fellow classmates and former childhood friend for wanting to be a her...
D.E.K.U. By Kelly

Fanfiction

663K 30.3K 48
Izuku Midoriya is a small and vulnerable quirkless boy, someone that needs to be protected from bullies and all the other dangers of the world. At le...
1.2K 23 16
it started when all might turned down his dreams of becoming a hero due to rational reason, so he decided to take the advice of his ex best friend to...