seven souls seven sins

Від avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... Більше

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday
chapter 42: fist to face

chapter 36: deal breaker

395 7 10
Від avstroscomet

Natasha's pov:

I try to turn to my side when I bump into a heavy object. My brows furrow and I drag my leg over the foreign object. I feel something, I feel the object moving up and down. ITS MOVING. My eyes jolt open to find myself still in my room, in my bed. Huh? In my room? How did I get here?

The last that I remember, I was on the balcony, sitting with..

My eyes dart towards the person beside me. Xavier. He's sleeping like a baby, adorable. He must've noticed that I had dozed off and probably brought me to bed. I don't want to wake him up so I sneakily slip out of the covers and go towards the bathroom to freshen up.

A peaceful Thursday morning.

I wash my face and hop into the bathroom. I take a brisk and speedy shower and then I go to my walk in closet. I grab a sporty sage green athletic set and my white runners.

I grab my airpods and leave my room with Xavier in it. He's such a sleepyhead. I walk outside and make my way towards the back garden. I go onto Spotify on my phone and play 'Sex, Drugs, Ect.' by Beach Weather. It's such a good tune for morning jogs. It really gets you into the mood.

It's nostalgic for me.

It's one of the first songs that made its way onto my playlist. It's been there for me during my highs and lows. God, I love music. The weather is perfect and sunny as always. I stretch my legs and begin my run. I feel the breeze push against my bare skin. Its coldness soothes my skin.

Calming.

I sigh in satisfaction, it's such a good feeling. I can feel my heart rate going up which is a good sign. I quicken up the pace hoping to test my stamina. I also have to work on my endurance but that's for another day. In Brazil, there's no school on Thursdays. Last week, the twins helped me shop for school.

What's gonna happen today? I ponder.

On my run, I spot a gorgeous bush full on hydrangeas. My favourite flower. Most people think that I don't actually have a favourite flower, they couldn't be more wrong. Hydrangeas are my favourite due to their colour and glow. It's as if that they have their own aura. They're so gorgeous I could stare at them for hours.

Some would say, magical.

I stop briefly to admire their beauty and then continue my run. I keep on smiling to myself at the memory of hydrangeas back in the U.K.

Flashback

It was my birthday, September 20th. I was celebrating my 12th birthday with Seb and Flynn. We were in a park sitting on a picnic blanket on the grass. I watch the breeze blow the grass in different directions as the trees turn into an auburn orange. Autumn was here.

One of my favourite seasons.

School had just finished and we went to a corner shop right before coming to the park. Flynn bought me a vanilla and white chocolate cake. My favourite. I've always had a sweet tooth growing up. Seb takes our three plastic forks from his backpack and hands one to each of us.

The good o'l days.

There was no way that we could've lit candles on the cake without the wind blowing them out before me. Seb and Flynn sing happy birthday to me and I cut the cake into nine slices. There was no way that I could finish all that cake so I gave two slices to Flynn, two slices to Seb, one slice to me and I packed the rest for mum.

Hopefully she would eat this time.

The cake was delicious and filled me up with all the icing. Out of the bloom, Seb takes out a bouquet of hydrangeas from his school bag. They were a mix of blues, pinks, and purples. My favourites. A smile is plastered all over my face at the sight. "Here you are m'lady." He stands up and bows.

I giggle at his cuteness.

He hands me the flowers and I thank him and Flynn. They were truly there for me when nobody else was. They made me feel welcomed and that I have a sense of belonging. They made me feel respected and valued me as a person. I could always enjoy myself when I was with them.

I still do.

end of flashback:

After my recollection of my twelfth birthday, I find myself at the end of my morning run. I go back into the house and up the stairs until I reach my bedroom. When I get in, I spot that Xavier isn't in my bed anymore. Looks like that sleepyhead must've waken up by now.

Finally.

I go into the bathroom to freshen up after my run and change into non-athletic wear. I find a pair of baby pink joggers and a plain black crop top. I match my outfit with my black dunks.

I snap a quick picture in the mirror before heading downstairs for breakfast.

I spot my biological brothers at the breakfast bar and I greet them. "Morning Princess." Vincent greets me with a kiss on my forehead. "Morning Vince!" I reply back with a cheery voice.

Chase then asks me "You feeling better irmã bonita?"

"Yep! I went on a morning run and I'm feeling much better." I reply honestly. "That's good to hear." He comes up and kisses my forehead just like what Vincent did. I kinda like it, it's cute.

"How did you sleep pretty?" Adrien comes up to me with, you guessed it, another forehead kiss. I'm guess that the forehead kissing is just their way of showing love. "I slept great Adri." I smirk as I make eye contact with Xavier. He replies with a grin of his own.

Adrien chuckles at us and I laugh a little with him. I hear a beep from my phone. It must be Flynn or Seb. I go to check but I'm met with an anonymous, no-caller id that just texted me. I click onto the text message and only then I figured out who sent it.

No-callerID: Hey Ms.Perfect!

Nat: Nico? How did you get my number?

Nico: I have my ways ;)

Nat: Yea mhmmm. What did you want?

Nico: wdym? I can't just text you without wanting something?

Nat: Well, most people do want something out of me. So, what is it?

Nat: Spill.

Nico: What happened after the fight? You didn't come into school yesterday, I missed my english buddy. :(

Nat: I got called into the principal's office but Vincent had that taken care of.

Nico: So you aren't suspended?

Nat: Nah

Nico: Then why didn't you come yesterday?

Nat: I uh, smt happened.

Nico: Shit, U alr?

Nat: Yea yea, I just took a rest day.

Nico: Hope you feelin better, I also had another question.

Nat: Gowan then.

Nico: Do you wanna hangout tday? I need my partner in crime back by my side.

Nat: Darn it! I noticed the distinct lack of daggers to my throat recently ;)

Nat: But in all seriousness though, I think I could ask Vince.

Nico: Perfect. Txt me when u have an answer Ms.Perfect

Nat: Will do Mr.Mysterious

Nat: See ya!

Nico: Cya Ms.Perfect

I look up to find a wooden bowl of smoothie. A smoothie bowl! I haven't had one of these in ages. I pick up my oak spoon and dig in. The strawberries and peaches blend together into an array of blissful flavours. I sigh in satisfaction. "It's delicious Adri!" I compliment him.

"Thanks sunshine."

I smile at his cute nickname for me and I continue to finish the cold concoction. I suddenly remember that I have to ask Vincent about Nico. "Vince?" I question. "What is it Princess?" "Can I hangout today with my friend?" I ask with a hopeful tone.

"With who?" He asks the question that I've been dreading.

"Nico." I murmur quietly.

"Who?" He asks again.

"Nico." I say in a neutral tone while staring into my bowl. When I get nervous, I can't make eye contact.

"Harper?" Xander asks for clarification. It was the first time that I heard him speak today.

"Yes? Is there a problem?" I ask back sassier than intended. Whoops. Was I getting defensive of Nico? No. I couldn't be.

"I thought we discussed that he was a bad influence." Leo declares.

"He isn't! I didn't go to school yesterday and I need to give him back his hoodie anyways." I justified my reason.

"Princess I said no." Vincent finalises.

"But that isn't fair! You can't just deny my right to go out." I protest his decision.

"I can and I will. It was in the rules." Vincent stated sternly.

"Yea sure." I scoff and roll my eyes. I put my plate into the middle of the counter and begin to leave the room.

"If you even think about sneaking out, there will be consequences!" He calls out as I leave the room. I roll my eyes as I walk away. I go to my room and find Nico's blue hoodie from Tuesday. I spray some perfume on my neck and open Snapchat.

Nat: Hey, Vince got mad and said no, but I'm gonna come out anyways ;)

Nico: Aha, I see we have a rule breaker here

Nat: My biological brothers hate u sm, it's so annoying.

Nico: I know darling, but just ignore them.

Nat: I'm trying!

Nico: LMFAO

Nat: HAHAHA

Nico: Want me to come collect you?

Nat: That would be lovely, tyy

Nico: Great I'll be outside in 5?

Nat: Wait a sec,  how dyk my address?

Nico: Let's just say that your brothers and I used to be close

Nat: Not anymore?

Nico: Nah, but it's for the better

Nat: Ofc it is ;)

Nico: I'll see you soon Ms.Perfect

Nat: See you Mr.Mysterious!

I let the smile on my face linger for a few more moments before I hear a knock on my door. Ugh, what now? "Come in!" I shout. The door opens with Xander walking in. Oh great what could he want? I hop off my bed and walk towards him. "What is it?" I ask with my arms folded in annoyance. "Let's be real here, from one rule breaker to another." He starts and I raise a brow.

Where is he going with this?

"I know that you're going to sneak out to be with Harper." He confesses while saying Nico's surname in a disgusted tone.

"You don't know that." I lie to him, biting my fingers. He raises a brow and gives me a 'don't lie to me' kinda look. I sigh in frustration and roll my eyes to signify that he's right. He chuckles to himself and adds with a slick smile "I know when you lie darling."

I urge him to continue his previous statement.

"I'll make a cover for you so the rest of our brothers wont be suspicious." He offers. Hmm, something is off about his deal. "What's the catch?" I ask him with my mafia face on. It was a deal that was too good to be true, there had to be something in it for him.

"Change." He orders.

"Pardon?" I ask not knowing what he means.

"Change your clothes." He begins. "If you're going to meet up with that jackass, you better cover up or I'll tell Vincent that you're sneaking out."

"Woah there, I didn't know that you were the dress code police." I joke around. His strict face didn't budge. His offer was reasonable and it meant that I wouldn't be in that much trouble when I returned home. I look down to my hand that was clutching onto Nico's hoodie. I put the hoodie on and look back up to Xander. "Happy?" I ask while pointing to the hoodie.

"Indeed I am." He says with a satisfied smirk.

"I'll tell them that you went to a museum with one of the cheerleaders."

"A museum? Cheerleaders? Really?" I arch a brow playfully.

"Hey! It's better than saying that you're with Flynn or Seb. Our brothers will be less jealous." He defends his idea.

He thinks that they're my brothers? I take a moment to understand his motives and plan. I bring my hand out for him to shake. "Pleasure doing business with you." I clarify. "The pleasure is all mine." He adds playfully.

We both hear a car horn out front and I send Xander a thankful smile. I hurry out the house before one of my biological brothers catches me. I spot Nico's car across the road. A white Porche GT3 RS. A gorgeous vehicle.

Slick, he parked across the road so my brother's wouldn't know it's for me.

"Get in Ms.Perfect." He shouts across the street. I hear the car door unlock and I hop into the shotgun seat.

Oh boy, this was going to be fun.

Author's pov:

Hey loves! How has your week been? This chapter was so cute, hope you enjoyed! We reached 2.2k! I'm so happy that the book is growing so fast at a rapid pace! I cant thank you all enough for all the support! :D

Thoughts on Xander this chapter?

What do we think of the forbidden, mysterious man, Nico Harper?

Word count: 2200

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Twin At First Sight |✓| Від Sneha Ramanathan

Підліткова література

195K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
kindred Від Madi Lee

Підліткова література

944K 22.6K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...
1.4M 27.9K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
Power Від Luna <3

Романтика

1.3M 30.7K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...