Megaforce Outsiders

By JeymisPeixoto

Eiichiro Hyoudou is the reincarnation of Ace Ukiyo, and therefore the current Kamen Rider Geats. When he hear... More

Kamen Rider Geats Bio
Team: Neo Outsiders
Eric Richard Bio
Kami Digger Bio
Prologue: Former Kaotic Avengers Meet The Next Geats
Kamen Rider Buffa Bio
Kamen Rider Ouja Bio
Chapter 1: New Heroes Joining The Fray
Quantum Ranger Bio
Kamen Rider Tycoon Bio
Chapter 3: A Love Is Formed/Go Over!
Chapter 4: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 5: Demise of Baraquiel
Chapter 7: A New Dark Rider Appears
Chapter 8: Facing the Red Dragon Stalker
Chapter 9: Gathering for the Ultimate Battle
Chapter 10: Battle Royale/New Heroes Rising

Chapter 2: Saving an Idol

326 15 4
By JeymisPeixoto

(After agreeing to try and recruit them, Rias has sent her peerage, with a slight exception of Issei, to find them. She currently sent Koneko and Kiba to Kami's supposed location.)

Kiba: Is it here?

Koneko: Yeah... I think so... just to be sure.

(Koneko tries to detect a scent of Kami.)

Koneko: Strange...

Kiba: What is it?

Koneko: ..It smells like.. Metal?

(Suddenly, the Gurren Lagann's chest glasses shine as it suddenly jumps from above)

Kami: Huh, I never knew I would get visitors..

Kiba: It's him. And the mech I saw destroying the fallen angels.

Koneko: Our president ordered us to bring you to her.

Kami: ...Why so?

Koneko: Because you can become a valuable ally for us against those fallen angels you've encountered.

Kiba: Also, she seeks to have you in her peerage.

Kami: ...Let me tell you something.. I won't join then. Can't she just handle things herself?

Kiba: You don't have a choice, human.

Kami: Who the hell do you think I am?! No matter the situation, there is still a choice for everyone!

(The Gurren Lagann gets into a fighting stance)

Kiba: So this is your answer, huh? I'm... disappointed!

Koneko: This means we're gonna have to bring you to her by force!

(They get in their fighting stances as well.)

Kami: Trust me.. I'm more disappointed in you than you are. 

(Koneko suddenly does the first move, aiming for a hit at the head, but the Gurren Lagann blocks it with it's right arm.)

Kami: You call this an attack? Let me show you a real attack!

(The Gurren Lagann does a Flying Kick, which sends Koneko into the sky. Shocked, Kiba attempts to find a way to intervene.)

Kiba: Eat THIS!

(Kiba summons his Excalibur and tries to slash the mech's legs.)

Kami: Tch! Idiot!

(A drill is fired from one of the knee holes, piercing Kiba)

Kiba: AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

(Koneko crashes into the ground, seemingly unconscious.)

Kami: Weak.

(Kami then leaves the unconscious Koneko as a wounded Kiba approaches her to catch her.)

(Meanwhile, an alternate version of a certain Phenex is seen beating a random person to death with his metal rod.)

RIser?: Come on, why won't you fight back? Hahahaha!

(Suddenly he sees a certain idol and a bodyguard.)

Riser?: Hehe, let's see how those two will fare.

(Riser throws his metal rod at the bodyguard's head, and it stabs through his skull, much to Ai's shock. He takes it off the bodyguard's head and prepares to assault Ai.)

Riser?: You're next.

(Suddenly someone kicks him away, and it's Eiichiro Hyoudou, who looks at the dead bodies before facing back at the alternate Riser.)

Eiichiro: You're a serial killer, aren't you?

Riser?: Bingo! Looks like you've earned a prize.

Eiichiro: Wanna fight? (pulls out his driver) Let's fight!

Riser?: Another Kamen Rider? Hehehe, this is getting interesting!

(He pulls out his Card Deck while Eiichiro places his driver on his waist.)

DESIRE DRIVER!

(He then pulls out the Boost Raise Buckle.)

Eiichiro: Time for you to shine, baby.

(He kisses the buckle before placing it on the driver.)

SET!

(The alternate Riser positions his Card Deck in front of the car's glass window, and a V-Buckle appears in his waist.)

Eiichiro/Riser?: Henshin!

BOOST! READY, FIGHT!

(They transform into their Kamen Rider Forms.)

Geats: Now, here comes the highlights!

(Ai gets shocked by seeing Kamen Rider Geats himself while Ouja cracks his neck.)

Ouja: (chuckles) This will be fun.

(They charge at each other, but Ouja grabs him and throws him to the wall before hitting him with a dropkick which makes the  wall crumble. Geats gets up as Ouja pulls out a card and uses it.)

SWORD VENT!

(Ouja then charges at Geats and slashes him as the latter tries to punch him, but he blocks the attack before using another card.)

ADVENT!

(Venosnaker comes out of the window and tail swags Geats, sending him to crash into another wall.)

Geats: (gets up) This guy is tougher than he looks. (pulls out the Magnum Buckle) Time for the main attraction!

SET!

DUAL ON! GET READY FOR BOOST & MAGNUM! READY, FIGHT!

(Geats changes forms and charges at Ouja, tackling him. As he grabs him, he punches him, but Ouja lands on his feet and slashes Geats.)

Ouja: (smirks) Didn't know there's some fight in you!

Geats: I won't lose to you, Ouja!

(He charges at Ouja, and tries to punch him, but Ouja dodges and kicks him down as he pulls out Gai's Final Vent Card and inserts it on his Venovisor.)

FINAL VENT!

(Metagelas comes out of the wall and Ouja jumps on it. As it charges at Geats, a male voice is heard.)

????: EIICHIRO!

(Someone grabs Geats and helps him to evade Ouja's attack. It's Kamen Rider Ziin.)

Ouja: One more Kamen Rider, eh? Well, I guess I'd better take my leave.

(Ouja leaves as Geats is reverted back to Eiichiro, and Ai approaches them.)

Ai: Is he okay?

(Ziin reverts to his human form.)

Ziin: He will. Now come on, we have to get outta here.

(As they leave, two familiar Kamen Riders are seen watching them from afar.)

(They then face back at each other with death glares as they prepare to fight each other, and the screen fades to black.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
4.7K 246 8
This is my first ff....kindly do not report and simply leave if you don't like...and please tell my mistakes in the comment section.... Please suppor...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
13.8K 171 12
A fugitive, framed for a murder he did not commit, and with this was put on trail and sought to be executed. But during the time he were to be execut...