RUMOURS โžท lando norris

By nxrrislando

ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and... More

๐“ก๐—Ž๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ). ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—’ ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–พ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค). ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ). ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ). ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ, ๐—‚๐—† ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง.) ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‡
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ.) ๐–บ๐—…๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—’
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐— ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ.) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ.) ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค.) ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ.) ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ.) ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง.) ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ.) ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ...๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช.) ...๐—‚ ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—‚ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿข.) ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ.
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ.) ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—‡๐–พ๐—?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿค.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ.) ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—†

(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ.) ๐—†๐—’ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹

9.3K 311 65
By nxrrislando

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——
❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

❛ ━━━━  ( 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈 𝒙 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖺 )  ❜

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎'𝐒 laughter filtered throughout the stream, his smile bright as his eyes scanned the chat. he'd been streaming for the past few hours about endless things—what he had deemed a would be a short stream to claudia when she'd texted earlier.

"does max have a key to my apartment?" his eyebrows furrowed his lips turning downward in confusion, "yep of course he has a specific one that i gave to him when i moved in, so he can come in when he pleases and...spo- spoon me..." max's name popped up in the chat as he finished his sentence causing the man to laugh.

he continued to laugh into his hands for minutes on end before, before a notification that illuminated his phone gained his attention. still wheezing slightly his eyes scanned the message on the screen, his eyes snapping from his phone to his stream, "right chat my girlfriend is at the door so i'm gonna go let her in."

his eyes grew impossibly wide as the words tumbled from his lips. his what?! the public knowing about lando and claudia, had practically become a taboo topic of conversation between the two—given that he wanted to minimise her receiving hate, and given that she didn't want to ruin his love life privacy and drag him into her drama.

they hadn't really spoken about how secretive or privatised they wanted their relationship to be, instead living in their own bubble of pure bliss and practicality ignoring the rumours that surrounded them—i mean after all they couldn't be entirely angry at rumours about the two of them, it's what got them together in the first place...but there was still a line.

lando let out a nervous laugh as his chat flooded with questions surrounding his admission/slip up, max amongst the chat just put a simple message of 'sigh' causing lando to groan in awarenes. his hand grasped the lower half of his face as he stared at his stream, with a contemplating expression on his face.

"right well, um bye." his voice filtered through the twitch stream after momentary silence, before ending the stream in a hurry.

well. he thought he'd ended the stream.

❀ ❀ ❀

the brunette stood in his hallway—as the f1 driver gestured with his hands, explaining the mistake he believed he had made—blinking with a completely calm expression, "lando, i'm not mad at you, i don't care what we do or don't tell the world, i just care about you....if thats what you're spiralling about?"

lando gave a sheepish grin, tugging the slightly confused model to his chest, the sweet smell of citrus filling his nostrils almost immediately easing the worry in his chest.

"i don't want people thinking that they can talk to you the way they want, send hateful messages just because you're my beautiful girlfriend, i don't want to put you in a position that will make you uncomfortable." claudia let out a soft puff of air a small smile on her face,

"like i said norris, i don't care about them. just you. and besides you didn't specify who your girlfriend was—might be a little obvious but it's all speculation."

the two stood in silence for a couple of seconds before claudia's grin widened, "smooth compliment giving by the way." lando chuckled before pulling away from the hug, his hand going to grab his phone from his pocket, inhaling a deep breath when he noticed it wasn't there.

shaking his head at himself, he walked behind Claudia sliding her jacket off of her, and heading toward the back end of the apartment. she followed behind him, as the two conversed after not seeing each other for a little over a week—both oblivious to the stream that was still going.

said stream, however, had picked up on the distant voices in the hallway that were growing louder as the two got closer, the chat immediately becoming more hectic. leaving a nervous max messaging lando—well lando's phone...that he was coming to get.

the chat saw lando first, claudia still hidden behind him momentarily—until lando looked briefly over his shoulder to speak to her.

her hand brushed his shoulder in clear view of the stream, just as realisation passed through his expression. he mumbled a panicked "shit" as claudia's eyes grew impossibly wide behind him, both of them freezing momentarily before in a fight or flight instinct, claudia turned on her heel and fled from the prying eyes of the stream.

lando's screen lit up as he picked up his phone, his eyes zeroing in on max's urgent messages, he let out a nervous laugh scanning the texts "it's a bit late now mate, i came back here to get my phone!"

his eyes turned to the camera his gaze calculating, "chat you saw nothing." he ignored the new stream of messages that were flooding the chat:

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗬𝗙𝟭 WTF HELLO??

𝗚𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗔.𝗦 um i mean wasn't expecting an accidental conformation about them but slayyyy

𝗦𝗡𝗫𝗣𝗣 i love this for claudia tho she's so sweet

𝗞𝗬𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗘 RANDOM DATING CONFESSION WAS NOT ON MY 2023 BINGO CARD

𝗙𝟭𝗟𝗨𝗩𝗥 can no longer just claim that it's rumours, it's factual now😞

this time actually turning it off.

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗰𝘆
𝖴𝗉𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 — 𝟤𝟦𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗈

𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮🏎️

BRO??? WOKE UP TODAY NOT EXPECTING A CLAUDIA AND LANDO CONFORMATION?!

it was so cute tho omg, the way he looked at her 😭😭😭😭😭

𝟮,𝟵𝟴𝟳 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗌  |  𝟵𝟲 𝗊𝗎𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌  |  𝟭𝟱.𝟮𝗸 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌  | 𝟭𝟭𝟯 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝗅𝗎𝗏𝗋𝖿𝟣
HELLO?! i screamed when i saw cause tbh we've had basic radio silence since the vegas gp, I THOUGHT THEY BROKE UP CAUSE SHE WASNT AT ABU DHABI

| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝖿𝟣𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅
         she was at abu dhabi, she just wasn't in the garage think she wanted to be more lowkey for the final race idk
         | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝗅𝗎𝗏𝗋𝖿𝟣
         WHAT was she?! i scoured the internet trying to find out if she was there, either way im glad with the confirmation i love THEM

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗁𝗑𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗍𝗈𝗇
claudia's so funny lmao the way she literally ran away after she spotted the stream was still live😭

| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇
         PLEASE I WAS DYING i'm so curious as to why she ran away so fast, babe was PETRIFIED

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗉𝗂𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂
MAX WAS SENDING ME, he was so stressed bless him

| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗑𝗋𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍
         why what happened?😭😭

         | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗉𝗂𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂
           basically max joined lando's stream and when lando said his girlfriend, max just put "sigh" lando then left the stream on by accident when going to let claudia in and came back cause he forgot his phone only to notice he's forgotten to TURN THE STREAM OFF, he then picked the phone up panning the screen to the camera and it showed max trying to warn him that he'd left the stream on and max bless him gave up and was like "i tried"

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝗅𝗎𝗏𝗋𝖿𝟣
i'm so sad was living in my delusional world to till this news

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝗅𝗎𝗏𝗋𝖿𝟣
bro only a matter of time before claudia leaves him with all his money 😭

| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 @𝖿𝟣𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅
         shut up you bitter bitch

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻
𝖴𝗉𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 — 𝟥𝗆 ago

𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗡
𝗇𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

liked by 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀 and 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻 the other week🤍

𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀 you forgot the best one?
𝟣𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
   | 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻 shushhh
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 is this a fever dream?! they're interacting in front of us

𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀 😍
𝟣𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
   | 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻🤍

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 lando im about to steal your girl
𝟣𝗁        𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
| 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀 uh no?
   | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 is bro just hovering in her comment section
   | 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀 yes

𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗮.𝗰𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 beautiful girl🤍
𝟣𝗁        𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
| 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻 all you kika🫶🏼

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 no one else wanna know what this supposed photo is??
𝟣𝗁        𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 i do so badly like hes either winding her up or there's a photo she's hiding from us😞

𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗵𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 jolie🌷
𝟣𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
   | 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻 je t'aime🫶🏼

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 hello?? the two get exposed for being together and lando wastes no time in her comment section😭😭
𝟣𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
   | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 it's so funny he's finally allowed to vocalise how obsessed he is with her (that's how the world found out in the first place)
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 ummm??? wait what they're confirmed to be together? FUCK

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 why is lando in her comment section why is he complimenting her. am i missing something?
𝟣𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
   | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 lando accidentally admitted on a twitch stream that claudia was his girlfriend😭😭 and now ig he doesn't gaf. surprised you'd didn't see it it's all over tiktok and twitter ALREADY
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 whoop sos a little delayed, just got off work😏

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 bro how did you pull THE lando norris like girl you not important or anything
𝟣𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
   | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 this is a stupid thing to say hope this helps!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 lol he'll leave you soon
𝟣𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
   | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 stfu

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 so pretty yet so manipulative, money hungry.
𝟣𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
   | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 bs

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀
𝖯𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 — 𝟣𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗈

❛ ( 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾 ) ❜

NEVER PROOFREAD

i am unhealthy about them, so sad this book is over soon😞 feel like they'd just add more flames to the fire cause it's not a secret anymore lol

also uni accommodation why are your fucking curtains so ugly?? not booked a place yet cause me and my friends are going private to live together (it's actually cheaper private) and are still waiting on one of their offers before we can put down a place, think we've found the perfect accommodation tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.3K 30
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
1.6M 33.8K 53
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ . pierre has added ********** to the group "wrong number, mate." ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐: ๏ฟฝ...
434K 13K 53
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10...
818K 12.3K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...