Radioactive || Alastor X read...

Kissing_leaf द्वारा

I made one for my own sanity. अधिक

RULES AND INTRODUCTION !Request! (Open)
Time traveler
Wrong place
Deal
"The best step towards redemption is honesty"
Nightmare
Reunion
A/N- SPOILERS FOR S1
Last breath
Valentines special
Time traveler (pt2)
The time traveler (NEW BOOK)

The unholy sister

369 7 4
Kissing_leaf द्वारा

Requested by anon!

-

"HE GOT A WHAT NOW?" Angel screeches, slamming his hand down on the counter. And in the moment accidentally knocking over his own glass. Spilling the sunset pink drink onto the counter, which spilled off onto the floor. Creating a rhythmic tap of drops. Unfortunately Husk wasn't there at the moment to clean it up.

Not that it mattered if the place was messy, because he biggest piece of lore the two guest at the hotel had heard just dropped.

"A wife." Mimzy repeated with a smile, eating up the attention she was getting. The two males shared a glance as Sir Pentious cleared his throat.

"Pardon my language, but that sssounds like bullssshit." She glanced over at the snake with a raised brow, meanwhile sir pentious was staring back at her completely blankly. This caused her to scoff, eyes looking to the side in thought, before humming in approval.

"And I didn't even get to the shocking part!" She smiled brighter, ushering them closer as if to whisper the secret of the afterlife. Which would have to be something even more deranged if it were more surprising than the fact the most unlovable psycho had a wife. But still, the two leaned closer without question, as she looked around.

Before smiling, no one was eavesdropping. Of course no one she could see, so to be sure her voice quieted down. The two men shuffling closer with intense focus.

"She was actually one of the sister at the church!" She finally said, as her words were followed by a loud gasp, as Angel grabs his chest floof in shock.

"No fucking way!" He yells, causing a giggle to rattle out her chest, making her hide it away behind her hand. The two animal themed demons shared a look, before staring her down.

"Y'gotta tell us the dets, because no way in hell smiles would tell us." Mimzy smiled at that, placing down her half full glass on the table. Leaning her baack against the table, flicking her wrist.

"Why of course, what gal would I be if I kept y'all waiting!" She smile at them, watching them share a glance. Before huddling closer like they were telling stories around a campfire.

"Where should I start?" She hummed to herself, tapping her chin as the two demons were practically frothing at the mouth for more info. Her smile grew, loving the attention, "ooo~ I know" She sang, grabbing her glass and gulping down the last bit.

"It was a normal night,"

The winds blowing loud, rustling up leaves that had fallen to the ground in preparation for winter. You hum to yourself, watching the light fade from the horizon of the buildings. Hands tapping against the metal cross hanging around your neck, you'd change your clothes, which meant you had to hide the cross too.

But it felt wrong not giving it a bit of attention before slipping it behind the modest, covering, and most importantly of all. Easy to move in clothes you'd chosen, a perfect choice, to conceal your identity in the dark night. Not that you'd expect the drunk saps sneaking around at night would know you. And also to follow through with your religion. You were loyal follower of your god. And knowing what he'd want, he'd want you to cleanse this world.

To ridden the world of those who truly turned away from his light, doing the dirtiest of sins. Of course it was fine to be a non-believer, a lot of non-believers you met were quite lovely. So no, the actual sinners are ones who actually hurt gods creations. One's that werent meant to be broken, now that was unacceptable.

And you had a target tonight, a fisherman, abusive to his wife and child, and a known drinker. He usually attends the church every sunday, but you know its only for the wine and bread. You see when no one else is looking.

Watching closely with scrutinizing eyes that narrow and twitch as he takes his wife's glass. There wasnt much given out, due to the strict alcohol rules, but hell, he'd take as much as he could. A gluttonous pig, thats who he was. A disgusting creature who had no place under god's sacred roof.

Usually out in a speakeasy every thursday night, which was today. A perfect time to hit, and you only know because a good friend of yours, owns said speakeasy. A sweet little doll, and the only person who knows of your little secret, hell, she'd been apart of said cleansing.

Of course, you frowned upon the times you caught her disposing of innocent people. But you both had the same amount of blackmail against the other. So no use scolding her, even if it went against your strict moral code.

Because personally, you didn't believe the bullshit excuse of, murder is always wrong, becaue no, a bit of cleaning was sometimes needed for a garden to flourish, and grow. Like cutting off a weed, and only weeds hurt flowers. And if people started questioning who, then a simple framing game would work dandy.

Plus, there was already a killer on the lose, not just you and your friend. So if you just change your style of cleaning then putting the credit on the killer will be easy. So you had several plan b's.

Slithering out into the dark night you made sure to stay away from any place where someone could see. No chances should be taken after all, when you enter the barbers you smoothly slip through the secret door in the back. The notes of an electro swing son played up ahead, you peek out into the bar. Trying to find the balding 40 year old man, but instead you're pulled down by the neck into a tight, choking, bear hug.

"Oh doll! You don't know how happy I am to see ya!" She sniffled dramatically, like a distressed mistress as you hum. Watching her pull back, her face strained with a stiff smile. As she held you by the shoulders, like a mother would a child. You're about to ask her about it when she interrupts you.

"Mister fish stink over there, has been harassing my gals all night!" She whined leaning closer, using her head to gesture over to a booth. Which makes your eyes narrow, because she just pointed you in the right direction. Your friend definitely did not dissapoint. Clearing your throat, you fix your posture and dust yourself off. Comforting her with a pitiful smile.

"Don't worry Mimz, I'll fix it, you just continue with your normal shtick, okay?" You hum, hand gently gracing over her skin to smooth out her dresses wrinkles. She took a deep breath, fixing her tangled pearls and headpiece before nodding.

"Alright, alright, but don't get any blood on the props." She whispered in your ear, before walking off to some customers. You hum, glancing back at the man, flirting with one of the flappers as the girl begrudgingly stayed to repour his drinks. Approaching you dismissed her as she stared in surprise.

Before looking over at Mimzy, she excuse herself and rushed off to do something else. Leaving you with the drunken man, you slide into the seat beside him.

Watching through your eyelashes as he register your presence. A smile cranking its way on his chapped lips. Showing off his rotting yellow teeth, but you hold back a shudder of disgust. Instead flashing a smile, he placed down the bottle he had been sipping on. Instead sliding up closer to you, wrinkled and dirty hands reaching for your legs.

With grace you catch his hand, leaning closer to him and whispering in his ears. His surprise being replaced by greedy lust as he smirked. Letting you pull him off to backstage, the music would be too loud for anyone to hear. And during these hours no one would stay back there. Curtesy of the owner.

So when he yelled blood murder, clawing at the floor to get away, no one came. Because everyone was too out of it to actually care. He pleaded with you, begging for you to stop. But you only tighten the metal string around his neck, because years of experience showed you that stabbing the neck would cause a mess.

And you did promise her to keep the props clean. So only his knees and armpits got the blade. Leaving you to stand above with a shoe to his chest, making sure he stayed down as you choke the breath out his lungs.

His bleary eyes rolling back into his skull, as foam frothed as his mouth. And just before his eyes lose their life you spit on him. Shoe pressing down harder, almost like you'd break his ribs. But stop just before you do, wouldn't want the bones to go to waste.

You mutter an insult as a last strangled breath leaves his mouth. Body relaxing and eyes dulling, the purple in his face turning back to a pale beige. You hum, letting go of the necklace as his head falls onto the floor with a thud.

Removing your foot as you fasten the necklace around your neck and under your clothes, bloody hands reaching down to grab ahold of him, but you freeze. Hand twitching as a slow echoing round of applause ring out. Your smile drops quickly, as you note that it is not from the lounge, no, no. It echoed on the walls of the same backstage you were in. Because it wasn't muffled, nor was it a group.

Turning your head swiftly you scan the surronding quickly until youe eyes meet with honey brown ones. The dim shine from the lights reflecting off them, giving off the idea that they were diamonds themselves, peaking out behind the blanket of shadows. But it was not, as two pupils dilated as they flick across you.

A smile twitched onto your face like muscle memory, except this one was uncomfortably large, and strained, showing off to many of your teeth. As a shaky breath slipped through them, a hint of constraints.

You saw as the silhouettes mouth opens into their own toothy grin, pearly whites shining by the light like pearls. Good dental hygiene, you note, must be a man of class.

Your hand twitched onto your knife, your back straightening as your body sways. And with a confused tilt of their head, you rush over. Ready to stab his heart out (hopefully Mimzy will forgive you for the mess), because even if it was against your morals. God would understand, understand that this is just a hitch in production, this eensie weensie bump. So you could continue his work, one innocent could die if it meant more could life happily. Because sometimes a broken flower must die for the rest to thrive.

And as you swing for the shadow it dodges, stepping around you and into the light. You pause for a second as you take in the revealed appearance. Chestnut skin and dark auburn hair. Round glasses and a reddish brown suit, his face relaxed with smug eyes and a slight flush on his face. Which from your memory, isnt a thing he usualy has, so that explains his nonchalance, he isnt all that there is he?

"Well isn't that far from holy!" He speaks loudly and clear, as if speaking to an audience while on stage. But all that follows is a narrow of your eyes, smile stretching wider and almost ripping your face apart.

"Mr, Chasseur. What a lovely surprise." You smile, swinging for his shoulder as he sidesteps, holding himself unnervingly composed for a slightly drunk man. A surpsing polar opposite from your current dishevelment.

"Truly a surprise," he hummed "I would've kissed your hand, but I think that be a stupid decision, wouldn't it?" He hums, causing you both a good laugh, as you take another pair of swipes. Each one missing mere inches from his body.

"Rest assured, I do not take any offense! How's your mother?" You ask, smiling brightly as you managed to back him into a wall, swinging down as he grabs your wrist. Causing your hand to tremble with the pressure of two pushing sides. Weird, you honestly thought his stick body wouldn't even handle a candle's weight.

"Oh, she's been fine, just dandy, however she's been a bit under the weather for the past days! Nothing serious I hope." You both laugh again, keeping the warm smiles even as he successfully wrestles the knife out your hand. Spinning you around and pressing you to the wall with your own knife at your throat.

"Oh dear, that explains her empty seat, I'll remember to pray for her." You hum, grabbing his hand with both of yours. Holding it back as your feet dangle off the ground from his grip around your neck. Oh dear, quite the predicament.

"Aha, well my dear, you better spit it out now. Because I'm afraid you won't be getting back to your church." He breathes out through his teeth, as you stare down at him with disapproving eyes. Fluttering your eyes closed to conceal the eye roll.

"Don't worry, God will pr-" "protect you?" He finished your sentences as your eyes open back up to glare at him. Squinting to slits as your head tilts to the side with a taunting grin.

"Didn't your mother teach you better than to interrupt?" You ask, making him chuckle. With a slight clench of the hand around your neck and a twitch of his eyelid.

"Getting cocky? Ar-" he's curtly cut off by a loud gasp. Both your eyes widening, as your head moves in synch to the holder of the sound.

But your surprise is cut short as your eyes meet with gray ones. The shimmer on her eyelids creating for a sparkly eye catching look.

"Oh, Mimzy!" You both say in synch, your eyes flicking to him, distracted. You smile, this was perfect. You quickly move to disarm and constrain him. Wrestling the man to the ground and holding him there as his arms flail around like a fish out of water.

"What are you two doin'!?" She yelps in disbelief as you press the blade of the knife to the back of his neck. Staring up at her innocently.

"Oh, I'm just making sure word doesn't get out about." You gesture to the corpse of the fisherman, which had already lost a bit of color, due the minutes of your busy cat fight.

"Nothing to worry about." You wave her off, raising your knife to stab down into him, as he stares back at you with disgust and a cocky 'do it' aura. This causes her to gasp again, quickly yelling at you,

"Hold- holD ON NOW!" She rushed over in dread, just managing in time to grab your hand back from swinging down on his skull. You pause, looking back at her with a blank smile.

"He's like us!" She explained quickly, as you reluctantly let her rip the knife out of your hands. You had another in your boots anyways. You raised a confused brow, staring at her like she's gone mad.

"Like us?" You ask confused, before turning to stare down at him. He rolled his eyes, trying to sit up but you keep a hand to his head. Smooshing his face into the ground as he grunted, brows furrowing.

"Yes!" She sighed in relief, as you try to puzzle the pieces together. And with another glance down at him you get a flicker of recognition, as he struggles against your entire weight holding him to the floor.

"So you're that immoral slasher." Your smile twitches back, the hand on his head gripping his hair and pulling his face as much to the side to look at you.

He scoffed, glaring at you through thick eyelashes.

"I wouldn't say immoral." He corrected with an annoyed smile, but that was all the yes you needed to get off him. Of course not lending a hand, that's Mimzy who did.

And as he stumbled to the feet you both engage in a stare down. Mimzy nervously fidgeting with her gloves as your first to break eye contact to check the body. Walking over you pick it up, and haul it over your shoulder.

"Next time you decide to go peeping, don't expect Mimzy to come save you." You breathe out with venom coating every syllable. He fixes his jackets lapel, his grin strained and brows furrowed.

"Oh please, you wouldn't even be breathing at the moment if Mimzy didn't get here." He sweetly tilted his head as you roll your eyes. "Yes, well we'll see if there's a next time."

Then you lef-"hold on."

Mimzy paused, looking over at the pornstar. Who looked very lost. "How the hell did those two start bangin'? Sounds like they hate each otha's guts." He asks with a raised brow. This caused Mimzy to frown, folding her leg over the other as she huffed. "I haven't got to the good part yet!" she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, okay" he responded, sipping on his pink beverage. The woman sighed, before clearing her throat and continuing.

"A week or so later, his missus found herself back in the cl-" "Can you just get to the part where they fuck?" He interrupted, causing her to deflate in a ball of annoyance. She sighed exasperatedly. Before continuing.

"When she walked into the club she just so happens to run into him." You move across the shadows of the lounge, having a target in sight. When a sudden force is knocked into you. "Mimz-!" The voice calls out, but stops as he notices who he was pushed into.

You both staring at each other with a mutual hatred, Mimzy already having ran off to some other paterons. But you two didnt care, to busy not ripping each others eyes out. You raise a brow, before smiling sweetly.

"I see you're still a stumbling hick." You hum, watching his eye twitch as his smile strains at the edges.

"And I see you're still sneaking out behind the church's back." you both laugh, but the empty sound is drowned out by the upbeat music. You sneer when done, a hand twitching behind the other as you fantasize about killing him.

"Humorous, how's your mother? Has she gotten better?" You tilt your head, watching his apple-adam vibrate with a thoughtful hum. "Oh she's still sick, but the doctors say its probably just the flu. The doct told me to give her some medicine, and liquids. Then she'll be up and kicking in no time." you hum, looking behind him to your old victim,

"Well I pray she'll soon be healthy again," you coo, raising your hands together in a praying gesture. He nods slowly as you move around him. "Now, I best be going, try not to bother me again." You grit your teeth, smile unnaturaly big. He hums, "I'll try." He leans closer to be face to face with you. But you dont bother staying for long, instead waking over to the town minister who had a gambling addiction, embezzling the funds for the homeless.

"And then he didnt listen, the two fell in love, lived happily ever after with a picket fence and a cat, yadda yadda." She sipped on a bottle she managed to snatch from behind the counter, cutting the story short as the sinners gasp in dismay.

Angel yelled standing up, and slamming his hands down on the counter. "Come on, sugartits! You cant just end it like that!" He whined, watching her rolls her eyes. "Oh please we wont have the time to get into detail of their whole slowburn." She scoffed, smiling smugly as husk made it back to the bar.

"Well hey there, pussycat~" She smiled, as he simply flipped her off while grabbing her glass to clean. "Heya whiskers, did you know that smiles had a missus?" Angel asks, causing the cat to sputter in shock. Sneering over at Mimzy like she'd personally murderer him.

Before he groaned, rubbing his temple and grabbed a bottle for himself. "He'll be roaylly pissed if he finds out you're talking about his wife behind his back." She shrugged, humming nonchalatnly.

"I'll be fine." She smiled, before leaning closer. "Now, I guess I can shortly explain how it went." She smiled, causing the spider and snake sinners to smile. Husk burying his head into the counter with an exasperated groan.

"So~ the next day she was at the orphanage, helping out with stuff." You pull up the last bit of clothing onto the drying rack. Picking the wood wooven basket under your arm to leave. But instead you're stopped as a small group of oprhans happily rush over to you. Excited chatter ringing out in your ear, as they huddled around you. Clinging onto your black dress like a bunch of friendly pirhanas. But you find no harm in it, simply laughing with them as you bend down to their height. The basket long forgotten at your side.

"What is it now?" You coo gently, as the kids get off you and scramble to a pile in front of you. You watch as they all whisper to each other, before gently pushing a boy closer. He sent thema a glare, before blushing as he turns to stare at you. Nervously fidgeting before gulping, stadning straight with his hands at his side, almost like a saluting soilder. "Sister, can you play with us?" the brunette boy finally got out, causing the rest of the kids to synchonize in a choir of "please" and "yeah!".

You smile, picking the basket up again, as you stand tall. Putting your free hand to your chin in thought, humming as if this was a really hard choice. Enjoying the view of the kids leaning forward on edge.

"Well, I got a few minutes to spare," you speak more to yourself as theirs a gasp from the kids, as if holding their breath. "What would you like to play?" You ask the kids, who looked around at each other in seriousness, but their tiny bodies made it looks silly. Especially when they form into a small circle to discuss. You cant help the fond smile from crossing your face, children were by far your favorite of gods creation. The turn their head back to you as you break out your thoughts.

"Hide and seek! We'll hide and you find us." A curly haired girl smilled toothily, showing off their missing front tooth. You hum, watching as the rest of the children nodded with their seriousness.

"Okay then," You hum "I'll count to fifty." Tilting your head playfully to the side, you cover your eyes, starting to count aloud. Hearing the small gasps of surprise, before small whispering voices, and the pitter patter of small feet were heard running away, sweet little angels, you think to yourself,

10, 11, 12...

Honestly, you wouldnt mind living like this, too bad your oath of celibacy wouldnt allow you romance nor children. Sad really, you werent really into romance, but children, they were too sweet.

33, 34, 35...

If you didnt call it off, starting a job at the orphanage. They'd hire you in an instant. But then, people would start to pressure you into marriage, and you'd rather not.

47, 48, 49, 50, here we go!

Removing your hands slowly your relaxed eyes narrow into a sneer, as your faced to face with a bug. Did you fall?

"Hell-" "no" "-lo!" his eyes narrow as you warningly glare. Tutting distastefully, "I remember telling you not to bother me." Your eyebrows lower closer to your strained smile, watching him hum in thought. "What? Can't I go to places anymore?" He raised a brow, making you roll your eyes.

"Of course you can," you raise your hand as a gesture for him to quiet down. As you start to walk, you still had a goal, find the kids. "But you specifically chose to interact with me." You bend down to check the crack in the wall, leading to the basement.

"Well you got me there, but I'm simply trying to make amends." You scoff, checking the bushes as he follows behind. "Well I'm not interested." You wave him off. You hear his breath quiet down, before feeling it on the back of your neck.

He had leaned over you to your ear, as you ignore. Bush checking between the drying clothes. "Come on now, Its not everyday you find another mur-" "Shh!" you press a finger to his dry lips, sending a warning glare as he smiles.

Turning back you continue searching like nothing, he rolled his eyes. Dusting himself off and wiping off his lips with a handkerchief. As if your gloved hands carried some sort of disease.

"Don't be cr-" "I see you, Daniel!" You yell, happy to have a way of cutting him off. Since he'd been balancing on the thin wire you call your... Adult patience.

The small ginger-haired boy stiffened, peeking out from his spot behind a drying sheet. He flashed an excited smile, getting up and running over to you. Arms spread wide before he latched onto your leg, hugging so tightly he almost cut off blood flow. But you instead laugh, mostly because you were finally back in more innocent company.

"Was it a good spot?" He repeated the question over and over. His lisp making it sound a bit silly as longer as it went on. But you simply hum, giving a clear nod as he smiles.

"How about you help me?" You ruffle his hair, watching the boy excitedly nod. Letting his feet touch the ground again as he stumbles before running off. Announcing loudly that he was gonna help, you watch him with content. Before frowning as you looked over at a sad mistake of a human.

"Hide and seek?" He raised a brow, looking over at you with a soft smile, you only glare back.

"Yeah, what else would it be?" you sneer, watching his nose wrinkle. But you don't waste more time reading his emotions, instead walking away. Hearing his feet crunch the fresh grass as he follows after. A few seconds later he starts humming a tune, something you've heard on the radio while going to a cafe to buy things for homeless shelters.

It makes you glance back, eyes flicking up and down his body. Narrowing slightly as you note that his polished shoes stepped purportedly on blooming flowers. Leaving a broken mess, you would've scolded him, told him how he was ruining gods better creation. But you didnt want to give into his attention-seeking addiction.

"Y'know," he started, as you ready yourself for some crazy attempt at blackmail, not that it'd work that well. Since you knew his secret as well, and who'd believe some random man, over a pristine, town-famous nun.

Or maybe he'd found something else? No, you're a private person. A brightly locked safe, a perfectly handmade image. "You're quite brazen and rude for someone who's supposed to be so... Holy." You glanced back at him, noting his smug face as you raise a brow, a jab huh? Well Isnt he a dramatic sheik.

"I simply do not like you," you answer honestly, already tired with him and his two faced character, and if you've learned a thing or two; attention-addicts usually get tired quickly. So more of this dullness will most definitely bore him out. Walking around the worn down building, you want to just find the kids so you could ignore him more efficently. The more kids running around and clinging to you, the more you can ignore him.

"You're lucky that I havent kill you." You state after he tugged at your veil. Putting it askew, and forcing part your bangs stick out. He scoffed at that, probably rolling his eyes too. But you just found a two more kids hiding under the tree roots. Fixing your veil you smile sweetly, stepping into their view.

"Ruth, Evelyn, I see you!" You speak warmly when you find the sisters. Evelyn sighing disappointedly with sullen eyes, while her hotheaded sister huffs and puffs. Poking her freckled face out the roots with puffed cheeks.

"No fair!" Ruth whined, grimacing like she's gonna burst out into a temper tantrum. But you snip it in the bud as you pick her up and hoist her to sit on your hip. You gently pet her hair, almsot subtly, as you coo.

"Yes fair, now, I think you'll do great on my side, could you go help Dan?" You ask, watching her scoff a last time. "But I hate Dan!" She whined, eyes watering.

"Now, now, hate is a strong word. And plus, you have your lovely sister." You smile, gently massaging her scalp. If you really wanted. You could probably curls her whole head with one of your hands. But you loved these kids too much to do such a thing.

She sniffed angrily, but the signs of angry tears and yells were dissipated. Her sister had already crawled out the hole, apparent by her dirty clothing. Guess you'll have to do help with laundry again.

Evelyn quickly hugged your legs, small hands holding the forearm you had hooked under her sister. Big doe eyes stare cautiously behind you, as you tilt your head.

"Who's that?" She asked, picking up the bottom of your skirt to hide her face. You follow her shy gaze, before fighting internally to keep your smile. "Ah... That," you grit, adjusting Ruth's place on your side as you look down to her older sister.

"Th- he, is no one important, just a random man." You condescendingly grab his cheek, pulling on it like a child to show your point, as his smile drops. Evelyn fiddles with the fabric, watching as the man rips your hand from his skin. Leaning closer to whisper something through his teeth.

She whimpers in fear, nuzzling closer to your legs, feeling a bit, if not severely, intimidated by the large and seemingly temprimental stranger. You glance back down, stopping your attempt at shoving him away from your personal space. Instead your face softens, as you crouch down to the child side.

"Don't worry, dear child," she peeked away from the man to stare at you "he'll do you no harm if I'm here," you coo, fixing her sligly dirty hair. She nuzzled into your palm, grabbing three of your fingers with her tiny hands as she meekly nods.

"Good. Now, you two go help Dan, seems like that boy is not doing very well. Don't tell him I said that, though." You whispered the last bit, causing her to giggle, as you felt a gentle tug at your necklace. Looking to the side you see a pouting Ruth.

"Put me down!" She squirmed and flailed, seemingly having had run out of her cuddling mood. You snort, placing her down with a soft 'apology' as she scampered off to the building to help. You turn to her sister, as she nervously curls into herself.

You pat her back, before giving a gentle push. She glanced back briefly, before running off. But you dont miss the cautious glance she gave, as he smiled down at her with his perfect teeth.

This caused her to blush, either from embarrassment of his attention, or a childish puppy crush. Still it annoyed you, who was he to come bother the children?

"How naive, ah, I always forget how easy children are to manipulate." He commented, as you simply shove him. Walking by as he chuckles, following after with a pep in his step.

This went on until all the children were found, you'd decided to ignore him completely. Only ever saying anything when the children asked. But that wasn't directed to him at all.

Until finally, all children had been found, running around playing tag. Letting you continue work, but yet, he didn't leave. He stayed, engaging in one sided small talk. Occasionally throwing in something so insane you had to send a glance.

It was annoying, it was distracting, but worse of all, it was slightly enjoyable. But you've already made up your mind, he wasn't worth it.

But as he laughed at one of his horribly charming jokes, your gaze flickers to him fully.

"What is it that you want." Your eyes narrow, back straightening as you absentmindedly fold a pillowcase.

"What I want...?" He looked to the side, lips pursing in thought. "Oh well, I simply want to make a-"
"amends. Yes, you've said."

He lower lip raises as he hums thoughtfully, turning his back to you as he takes a few step. Still thinking, you hope he's gonna leave. But instead he turns back to you with smug eyes.

"How about this," he started, walking closer and circling you while his hand plays with the edge of your veils. Before trying to touch the cross around your neck. Which you promptly slap his hand away, his eyes widen momentarily before he clear his throat.

"Apologies, now, I got just the best idea, you, me, dinner, we can talk." You gasp, completely appalled by his sudden proposal. You slap him across the face, fortunately no kid was around to see.

"Sir, I will do no such thing, I swore an oath of celibacy!" You hiss, lowering your face as he seems deeply unbothered by the now subtle redness on one of his cheeks.

"Who said anything about a date?" He flicked his wrist, smiling nonchalantly. As if you didn't just slap him, "just a simple meeting, nothing romantic." He gave jazz hands, eyes dulling as he stared bit your sneering eyes.

"If someone sees they certainly won't have the same idea!" You snarl, watching his uninterested face as he tries finding some sort of entertainment from the hanging sheets.

"Well, they won't know if it's somewhere private, and if you wear something else." He pointed out, but you won't let up because of a few things.

"You think I'd go anywhere private with you? Do you not recall last time?" He rolled his eyes.

"Well this'll be different, I promise I'll be civil if you are."

"Well you have a point, but we certainly have nothing important to talk about."

"Oh come on now, don't be shy, I know we can make a good partnership."

You raise a brow, cracking a baffled smile. This man would just not get the hint.

"What if our morals clash?"

"I'm sure they won't."

"What if someone finds out?"

"That won't happen."

"But what if someone sees us?"

"We kill them."

"What if they're a child? A pregnant woman? A teenager? A strong man with a gun?"

"In what circumstances would they come across us?"

"You never know." At that he sighed, shoulders sagging as he looked completely and utterly done. He raises his hands in defeat.

"Ah, I guess this idea wasn't that good." He took his hat off and held it to his chest, a hand put out to you, "of course it wasn't" you smile, watching him pick up your palm gently. "Of course." He repeated back, planting a kiss to the back of your palm.

"Mh," he let go of your hand, putting his hat back on. Before walking around you, you don't turn to look at him. But despite it all you managed to catch a mumble of his while staring down at your hand, you wipe the kiss away on your skirt before sighing exasperatedly.

"The orphanage would make for a beautiful fire." Your shoulders tense at his muttering, spinning on your heel, seeing him not even having walked far. You don't know if that was a lie, or he was genuinely threatening to set the orphanage alight if you didn't follow. But you dare not guess.

"Friday," you started a bit too quickly, watching him stop mid walk. You bite your lip, noting how you sounded a bit too desperate. Taking a deep breath you swallowed your stubbornness "9 pm sharp, behind the church, don't be late." He was horribly concealing his smile, you regret almost instantly, but by god as he spun back around.

"Fantastic!" He walked back, holding his hand out again, but not the same as before. No, a handshake.

"Is it a deal then?"

Your fingers twitched, staring down at his still hand, how he managed not to tick was concerning as much as it was impressive. Meeting his eyes you try not to scoff at such smug expression. Damn this man to the deepest depths of hell.

-

Eeueuheehehhrheh, this was like 6153 words, and holy HELL, some parts were kinda rushed because at this point I'm- Euhhhksosokqkaksnaiajqbsbjahah, anyways. I loved writing this!

Have a good night/day/morning!

XOXO

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

116K 1.1K 24
MOSTLY LEMON/SMUT!!! I will do any request that I think is worth writing
Hazbin one shots frolle द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

18.7K 248 9
A bunch of silly one shots. This is for me and a friend, but, if anyone stumbles upon this, I hope you enjoy. :)
71.4K 1K 25
''❞ hazbin hotel oneshots ━ title says it all. all of these are on tumblr but i decided to post them on here and a03 as...
4K 89 5
{gender neutral reader} I'll write a description when I have more story figured out! :)