๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™„ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™”!

By Boyinatown

''๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ?'' ''๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ... More

INAYA KIM , THE COOLEST!
๐Ÿ“ strawberry perfume
๐Ÿ—ฏ๏ธ ๐™’๐™–๐™จ๐™–๐™—๐™ž ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™‘๐™Ž ๐™๐™…
CAMILA SAINT , THE BADDEST!
๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™’๐™–๐™จ๐™–๐™—๐™ž ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ!
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ
๐Ÿšฒ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™š, ๐™ˆ๐™ง ๐™…๐™–๐™ฎ!

๐Ÿ‘€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ , ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™™!

205 21 23
By Boyinatown

song of the day

wedbecutetogether - Let go

So let go (yeah let go)

Just get inOh, it's so amazing hereIt's alright'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown

So let go (so let go)

And jump in
Oh well, whatcha waiting for?
It's alright
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown

'' i'm so glad you both decided to join our crew, forgive us for making you make an hasty choice. it's all because of this idiot this is rushed..'' June said referring Minu as the idiot, Jay and Inaya turn their heads to the crew maker feeling their eyes twitch in anger. it was night and the 4 decided to come up with a name desperate to sign up for the competition quickly.

''No worries June senior, it took a while f'me to force Jay to come here..but it all worked out didn't it bae?''  Naya said smiling at her boyfriend who just held up a help high sign symbol when she wasn't looking dropping it as the girl looked at him confused why he was sweating, almost caught.

''how about super cool crew!  and jay...''  Minu joked, Jay fought the urge to roll his eyes letting the rich boy do what he wants but also not so happy to hear the name. Naya imagined it before her already, them going to race, being called losers by their own supporters because of they're names.

''m-maybe not that boss...how 'bout the BB crew?''  Naya said making her boyfriend including the other two stare at her for a few seconds , turning back to each other talking amongst each other completely ignoring what she just said. Kicking the back of Jay's knee he was fast enough to dodge her attack , huffing turning her back to them kicking dirt from under her shoes.

''oh! how about awesome racers?!'' Minu yelled getting Inaya's fist ontop of his head, he rubs the sore spot witholding his groaning. '' we are NOT doin' that! wait, did ya guys even ask Dom if he wanted ta join or nah?''   June, Minu and Jay's eyes widened realizing that Dom also wanted to participate in Racing with the others, avoiding Inaya's angry gaze they got hit on top of their heads one by one, Minu's sore spot getting a huge bump.

''you guys are the worst! no Logo, No fits, not enough racers, were ya gonna race with a broken dream or somethin' ?! ''   she yelled frustrated at the lack of braincells they shared, her boyfriend was supposed to be smart so why is Minu's dumb germ spreading on him?

biting her nail out of worry , The boys sat on the bench staring at her talking on her own in half Spanish, English then Korean again.  ''Hey, you two became a thing right? congrats, what about Shelly though, didn't she like you as well?''  Minu questioned the black haired boy who was staring at his girlfriend that was currently kicking a vending machine that took her money without giving the sodas. Smiling slowly he turned to Minu and June who were in pure state shock, the fact Jay smiled was weird.

he coughed awkwardly looking back at Inaya who had flipped the vending machine down holding a boulder over her head about to smash it into the glass, '' Shelly is dating Camila, you guys didn't know? apparantly their something called 'Platonic soulmates'  but they go out on dates regularly.''   June hummed at the information, Minu was questioning since when was Camila into girls? is this just until they both find someone else?

''GUYS, LOOK HOW MANY SNACKS I GOT! THAT SLUTTY VENDIN' MACHINE HAD IT COMIN'! ''  Inaya ran at the group, arms filled with snacks her chin resting ontop of them to keep it balanced, Jay took some to lessen her carry load moving hair behind her ear, she grinned giving him wasabi flavored, June regular potato chips and Minu hot takis.  Inaya took a bite of her chocolatechip cookies drinking the strawberry soda.  they sat in silence, sharing a sigh looking up at the night sky taking in the cold air into their lungs,.

''we're so screwed if we don't get a name asap.'' Minu said the thing that was on their minds making them all hum, Jay squeezed Naya's hand lightly getting her attention, offering her some candy from his pocket. accepting them she kissed the bridge of his nose smiling, leaning her head down on his shoulder as he rested his head on hers. June and Minu both staring in awe, patting each others back in jealousy.

Cami was sitting at her desk, Shelly on top of it allowing Cami to rest her head on her thighs, Inaya watched them be lovey-dovey , she was mad. not because Cami was dating Shelly since they made up already but because this meant all the attention was going to Shelly now.

''a couple huh? damn ya Cami, always copyin' whateva i do..''

'''bitch please, you copied MY whole fit. we aren't really dating dating, just doing this because we're both heartbroken.'' Cami said while Shelly was kissing her whole face covering it in lipstick. Naya furrowed her eyebrows shaking her head getting up to excuse herself to the bathroom, getting sick of all those couple stuff.  Talking to herself venting she bumps into someone looking up apologizing her eyes brightened.  '' Jay amor hi!  quick question, would ya love me if i was a worm?''   Jay smiled at Inaya who was grabbing his collar shaking him around begging for an answer saying this is an important test and if he fails she has to break up with him.

''i'd make you a small insect house so i can feed you leafs everyday, does that answer the question, Habibti?''   Inaya smiled wide at Jay using an arabic word to call her his love/baby,  about to kiss the two got interrupted by a clearing throat noise. looking at the source: a very mad Dom they knew what it was gonna be about.

'' Dom-''

''YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES! I EXPECTED IT FROM JAY AND MINU, BUT YOU INAYA AND JUNE??? HOW DARE YOU?! AM I NOT YOUR POOKIE BEAR LIKE YOU SAID?''  Dom shook the said girl around almost crying at the betrayal of his best friend he would often ask for dating advice with Yuna,  grabbing a hold of Dom's hands she squeezes them looking in his eyes with genuine regret.

''i'm sorry, i thought they'd told you, i'll make sure ya join us promised.'' she holds up her pinky finger , Dom interwines it with his own Hugging Inaya tightly lifting her off the ground, spinning with her figure in his hold she laughs, after he put her down she almost fell down at the world spinning if it wasn't for Jay catching her.

''Thank you! i'll fix a bike right away, also have you heard of the new cafe that opened down the street? it's  a cat cafe! they have kittens, we should go my treat.'' Dom said, Inaya's eyes brightned up practically jumping and squaling, she loved cats and would often talk with Dom about hers.  Dom also wanted cats but has a dog already named Jordan, but comes over to Inaya's house to pet hers.

''yeah! Jay  wonna  come with? we could take Kay, he LOVES cats''  Jay nodded hypnotized by Naya's smile not even knowing what she said, Dom squaled with Naya both jumping happy hands interwined. Jay split them up pushing Dom inside the class once he saw Dom was to close to Inaya but he did't show that he was jealous also shooing her away.  kissing his cheek she left hopping back to her own class, opening the door Camila and Shelly were making out in the corner, slamming the door back shut she walked laps around the school trying to skip seeing that again.

' i wanna kiss jay now too!'

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

''FREEDOM!!''

''RELEASE ME!''

'' LET'S HIT THE CAFETERIA , THERE'S A DANCE BATTLE THERE!''

''is this step up or what?'' 

students chattering left the classroom, Camila had already dissapeared when a text of Shelly asked to come to the bathroom leaving Inaya on her own during mr aplebums lecture about same sex dating being the perfect example Naya laughed,   Looking for Jay she couldn't find him becoming confused she asked Dom , Minu , June and even Yuna and the black haired girl who's name was Mia . no one knew where the class president was, she walked past the window , backing back up to stare outside it wind blowing her hair around she could see through her hair strands Jay throwing away some trash in the bin downstairs. 

whisteling at him he looked up to see Inaya make a heart with her arms above her head corny,  he smiled at the cringy girl making his way back up stairs racing on the stairs. once he got up she jumped around the corner scaring him, her laughing made his rapidly beating heart become slower, cheeks flushed that he got scared at something so simple she apologized while laughing between her words not taking him serious. pinching her cheeks she talked incoherent words, now it was his turn to laugh at her, Shelly passed by out of breath, blouse slightly unbuttoned, lipstick marks on her neck and cheeks even her mouth area.  Jay and Inaya stopped watching the shaking girl walk away soon after the cause walked by buttoning her blouse judging her best friend hugging her boyfriend.

''sup virgins, still unfucked?''  Camila teased them, Inaya felt her self become angry at her friends cockiness of being laid.

''soon enough, you just watch.''

''what?''  Jay side eyed Naya who ignored his question , walking back with Camila to their classroom. 

''what did she mean by that? " realisation hit the nerd , standing there blinking he was as warm as a furnace, trying to fight the horny thoughts.

Jay, Inaya , Dom, Minu, Shelly  and june all sat outside in the sun drinking soda's Inaya bought for everyone, sweating underneath the warmth naya felt her blouse stick to her skin, having enough of it she unbuttoned 3 buttons, almost to her stomach ,fanning herself, Jay did a double take seeing she opened her blouse looking away , luckily for him the sun was shining so his blush wasn't that visible. Naya pulled her pink lace top slightly off her skin allowing it to breathe.

'' But guys seriously we should decide a name now, since Shelly joined we have a few more ideas. Shelly name 'em.''  Naya said out of breath because of the heat while Shelly named the ideas , Jay fanned her off with his blowing air technique , she smirked pointing down at her breasts indicating for him to blow there too. '' ya know u wanna.''   , ''  i don't , now button up someone could see''  she huffed '' your no fun.''  

opening her blouse all the way she turned to Jay her blouse hiding everyone's view just showing her back, Jay started panicking which meant he was looking either at breasts or her showing off her bra. if she wore one, there was no telling with her.

''Button your blou!—" Jay's voice got cut off to his face being forced down somewhere the group didn't wanna know, gritting their teeth in annoyance. they took it upon theirselves to decide ignoring the couple wrestling, Inaya on top of Jay doing god knows what , his begging for help deaf to their ears.

'Look a hummingbird! awesome. they fly super fast, flap their wings about 90 times per second.''  June announced to the group making Inaya get off Jay who laid on the floor in a family guy peter death pose mumbling something about boobs.

''Oh look baby, a Hummingbird!''  Naya helped jay sit back up pointing her pink nails at the bird that was drinking from Dom's straw , the group let the word Hummingbird sink in repeating it together lightbulbs shining above their heads even the birds head.

''LET'S BE CREW HUMMINBIRD! THAT'S A FITTABLE NAME OH PLEASE LETS DO IT!''

''are you actually stupid? did you not hear us agree? ofcourse we're doing hummingbird, not humminbird , you forgot an G dumbass.''  Minu spitting insults at the bimbo making her drop back down onto the floor crying in Jay's blouse dramatically pointing at Minu

''beat him up Jay, he insulted me you know how sensitive i ammmm!''

''alright''

'' w-wait?! fuck!''  Minu yelled watching Jay approach him with his notebook.

Inaya hummed a song that she got from tik tok, completely messing up the lyrisch strutting her way to her boys class watching his classmates run to the gates racing, peeping her head from the door she was gonna call for him till she stopped her lips from opening let them drop shut.

''J-jay i'm gonna buy a bike soon, will you help me learn to ride it?''  it was Mia , nervously asking Jay for help , playing with her fingers awaiting his answers.  Inaya leaned against the door waiting for Jay's answer as well , '' i'll see , i gotta go to Naya now, see you.''  Jay turned to see Inaya leaning against the doorframe lifting her hand.

'' hey there good lookin, ready to go on a lunch break now?''  Inaya said looking behind Jay's back smiling at Mia , waving '' Hi , didn't see ya there Mia!  did ya need somethin' from Jay or are you done? you seem like you wanna say more.''  Naya gave her a look that meant she would have to give up.

Mia shook her head grabbing her bag, leaving the classroom swiftly afraid to make eye contact with both Naya and Jay,  Naya watched Mia dissapear dropping her smile glaring at her boyfriend who was sweating at her expression.  '' Wow , look at ya stealin' my popularity mr wanna help ladies. so i'm nothin?''   '' don't start Naya, come on let's go.''  he wrapped his arm around her shoulders letting it rest there carrying her bag for her while his backback was thrown over his own shoulder.

kicking his ass with her foot Naya held his hand that was leaning over her shoulder kissing his jawline leaving some lipstick mark on it, snickering she didn't feel the need to tell him. atleast now girls could tell he was taken, Jay smiled down at the girl unaware of her plotting Mia's downfall inside her tiny brains.

'' i leave ya guys alone for 10 minutes cause i needed ta buy pads for Cami and look at you fools. fightin' with this poor man.''  Inaya's voice made the boys tremble , on their knees hands up apologzing to the otaku guy, Minu insulted his 'sena chan'  now this was the result Jay sat there in silence used to being scolded by Naya like this. Turning back to the man Naya leaned down apologizing correctly moving hair strands behind her ear pushing her boobs more together inside her pink tank top bouncing them lightly.

'' w-well for a pretty girl like you i'll let these uncultured swines go. but don't tell Sena chan, she'll think i'm cheating ahah!''  The otaku said, Naya clapped her hands together happy he accepted the aplogy '' Really? ahh ! thank ya! have a blessed day kay?''  she bowed down at him before turning back to Jay and minu.

''because of you two i had'ta use my seduction moves to get ' em away...get up let's just go.''

'' Looks like the otaku was staring at your Sena-chan her boobs Jay , how do you feel getting your girl taken by a loser? not that there's much difference between you two HAH!'' Minu joked Jay's eye twitched almost strangling Minu if he didn't have any brakes in his anger.

''SHUT UP ALREADY! WE GOTTA GET BACK TO SCHOOL.''   punching the boys in their guts they groaned, Minu clutching his to maintain strength Jay already gave up on the floor laying face down.

''seriously where do you even get the strength from, your like 10 pounds, just boobs and ass. no braincells no nothing, acting like your Muhammed Ali.''

''ha ha Minu, if  you weren't my friend i woulda rocked your shit. but like yeah i do think i am him''  she answered laughing with Minu , Jay felt his patience drain with the two morons that evaded his house often taking advantage of his mom liking them. When Jay told his mom that he was dating Inaya she almost cried after her 10 year no crying streak.

''LOOK ALIVE PEOPLE! I'M BACK! ...why is Dom limping? you got pegged or some?''  Inaya joked playfully pushing his back making him fall over, everyone panicked running to check up if he was alive after he made a loud thud noise on the floor.

''if the cops asked what happened, i was never here comprende?''

'' i'm gonna snitch on u so hard soon as they ask me trust.'' Minu said pissing Naya off, Dom stood up on his own saying Yuna smacked him into the floor again but except it was concrete this time.   ''oh ok, anyways mia wants to show us somethin'  go head girl.''  all the attention went on Mia who kind of melted under the attention Naya forced.

revealing a hummingbird logo everyone started making impressed noises, Mia wasn't used to the compliments blushing behind her book. '' It looks fuckin' good! nice goin' Mia!''  Naya pat her back despite hating her guts, that's just how she was.

''then would it be fine with you if Jay taught me how to ride my bike..? '' Mia asked, Naya stopped smiling looking pissed off. Then just sighed once she saw Mia was desperate, i mean it's just teaching her how to ride right? she'll watch over them to be sure.

'' nope, he's all yours! i'll be joinin' y'all but i'll be busy with Dom, makin' sure he doesn't fall on his ass with biking. oh did you pick your bike up already by the way Dom?''  looking at Dom being pat on his head by Yuna as an apology he held up his thumbs.

''This night i'm gonna go get it! you'll be super jealous of me!'' 

''Just don't  end up in the hospital with Jay's mom treatin' ya,  she's worse then me when insulting. no offense to your ma babe, she's just yknow..''

''none taken, then i'll send you all the adress for those whom wanna come training with us. Naya you coming over tonight again?''  Jay asked, Naya pretended to think, making Jay eager to hear wether she'd come or not.

giggling she  leaned down to his face teeth displayed , '' ya missed me to much? to bad we can't do anythin' since Minu is stayin' over..''  Naya made circles on Jay's chest like she did that one time trying to let Jay accept Minu into his house for a few nights.

''Minu, don't you have anything to do again tonight? something important.''  Jay said clearing his throat while Inaya stood there wiggling her eyebrows at minu.

''hey ...you bastards...''

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.3K 52
~ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š ~ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
123K 1.9K 69
๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—— ๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง UNDER HEAVY GRAMMAR CHECKS! ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™...
50.1K 2.7K 28
[๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†] ๐“ฒ เน‹เฃญ เฃช ห– ๐•พ๐–†๐–‡๐–‡๐–†๐–™๐– ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–œ ๐– ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก โคท"แดกสœส แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸสŸ ษขแดษชษดษข แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ สœษชแด? สœแด‡ แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ สœแด‡ส€, ษดแดแด› สแดแดœ." โ•ญโ”€...
296K 8.2K 40
. ๐”˜“ ๐…„ื„ ื‚ ื… ใƒผ ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ ๊’ฑ ! โคท : ่ซธใ€ƒ๐—ต๐˜๐˜๐—ฝ๐˜€ . ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ . ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿ“Œ แŸธแŸธ ... ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—‚ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ...