𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

By MoniWroteIt

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" More

1|one
2|two
3|three
Cast
5|five
6|six
7|seven
8|eight
9|nine
10|ten
11|eleven
12|twelve

4|four

1.1K 49 1
By MoniWroteIt

  Tora'lei Taylor
📍Taylor Residence
Thursday, 2:13 p.m.

Tora'lei stood in her mirror combing through her hair. Today was thanksgiving and the group had already planned to meet at DD's house first with his family then they would come back to Tora's house where her and Lora's family were gathering.

She wore a cream colored long sleeve skims set with the leggings to match and a light brown puffer vest with light brown Ugg boots. She had a straight 30 inch wig on her head in the color black. Her nails were freshly done and she wore light makeup.

She sprayed Champagne toast scented perfume on her from bath and body works and grabbed her purse along with her keys throwing her phone in it. She walked downstairs stopping by the kitchen to let her mom and auntie know she was leaving. The two women stood in the kitchen cooking as Lora sat at the table on her phone.

"Lolo you ready" She questioned as she got closer catching the attention of her cousin. She nodded moving to grab her purse that sat on the counter.

"Alright Ma, we'll be back later dd and them coming with us" She hugged her mom.

"Ok, I'll have Darrian's plate already ready, you know how he get" Her mother laughed thinking about the boy she had grown to love over the months. He always had her laughing and she enjoyed the boys company when they did come to the house.

The cousins walked outside to Tora's car getting in and starting it up. She waited for about 5 minutes letting Lora connect her phone to the Bluetooth.

The drive to dd's house was 15 minutes long. When they arrived they saw a few more cars outside of the building than they usually did knowing other people's families were celebrating the holiday too.

They knocked on the door hearing multiple voices from inside and a little music. The door opened revealing a girl a little taller than them with brown skin.

"Oh y'all must be here for my brothers, dd just told me to look out for y'all come on in" She opened the door wider allowing them to walk in as they both smiled at her.

"I'm Melz, their older sister yall are so pretty" She spoke to them.

"Thank you, you are too, I'm Tora'lei and this is My cousin Lora'lei" She motioned behind her to Lora who was nervous. This was her first time meeting melz although she had met dd's mom. She never met melz because she didn't come over as much.

"Awwee you date my brother" She pointed at Lora making her face turn a light shade of red.

"Yes" She said lowly feeling her nerves get the best of her.

"You look so nervous, you don't got to be girl. I think y'all make a cute couple boo" She complimented making her smile. They talked a bit more before she let the girls go and find the boys.

They walked to the back past a couple people going straight to dd's room. They opened the door revealing Dd, Ddot, Notti, Jay, and a bigger boy Tora had never seen before sitting around the room passing two blunts around.

As the door opened the boys looked up at the girls as they stood in the doorway. They walked further into the room shutting the door. Lora went to dd sitting on his lap and Tora went and sat beside Jay on the beanbag.

Over the past month the two would hang out more whenever the group did. Jay had quickly become something like a boy best friend to Tora. He was still quiet and to his self but he would come out more when she was around.

"Heyyyy bestie" She hugged Jay rocking side to side making him laugh and wrap his arms around her hugging back.

"Wassup Tora" He passed her the blunt letting her take it and hit it.

"My bad, Y'all this our oldest brother J-star, J, this my sis Tora and my girlfriend Lora" Dd introduced the girls as they waved at J-star who greeted them back dapping them up.

"So you the shorty got my lil brother head gone" He teased Lora'lei making her smile and look at dd who was trying to hide his blush.

"Yeah that's me, let me know if it's anybody else so I can show my entire black ass" She grabbed dd's jaw kissing his cheek making a smile cover his face.

"I got you sis, he ain't gon play with you" He laughed shaking his head at the couple.

"I'm so excited, I've never been to a Dominican families thanksgiving I know y'all gets downnnn" Tora dragged as they laughed at her knowing she wasn't lying.

"Nah I'm ready to go to your house, I know Mama Kyla throwing down" Ddot rubbed his stomach. He was obsessed with the lady's cooking and ate her food no matter what she cooked. She always made anything taste good to him.

"She said she already gon have your plate ready" He danced in his seat already knowing he was in for something good.

The group sat in the room smoking and talking while Notti laid in dd's bed on his phone. Melz came and told them they were getting ready to eat making them all move to the kitchen.

Their family stood around the kitchen. Tora slightly became nervous from the amount of people but she kept her nerves at bay.

"Reunámonos para que podamos orar" Crimsley spoke catching everyone's attention as they gathered around the larger table taking each others hand. She had met the boys mother a few weeks back when the woman came home to them in her living room. She was a sweet lady and Tora loved her. She grabbed Lora's hand and Lora grabbed DD's hand with her other.

She felt someone tug at her right hand. Looking to her side she saw Notti. He motioned to everyone taking hands as she nodded finally understanding. He grabbed her hand as they bowed their heads letting Crimsley take over.

"Hoy te agradecemos por permitir que nuestros familiares y amigos se reúnan, te agradecemos que todos estén aquí sanos y salvos, te pedimos que nos cuides y envíes amor a aquellos que no pueden estar aquí hoy y oramos por buena salud. y paz sobre nuestra familia. Amén" She ended making everyone lift their heads.

"Amen" Everyone repeated after letting each others hands go.

The food on the table consisted of pernil, concón, moro de guandules, ensalada rusa, deviled eggs, and much more.

Tora filled her plate with what she wanted to try. She grabbed her something to drink before she went back into dd's room where the group was since the kitchen, dining, and living room was crowded.

They ate and Tora had to say that she was surprised she enjoyed everything on her plate. Soul food, and Jamaican food were her top two favorites and Dominican food was quickly becoming the third.

After they finished they chilled around for a little more talking to their cousins here and there and laughing at their uncles.

They were now on their way back to Tora's house. Lora sat on dd's lap in Tora's passenger seat as Notti, Ddot, and Jay sat in the backseat. They arrived to her house minutes later with Ddot being the first to get out of the car. He ran straight to the front door opening it and walking right in.

"I knew he was about to do that" Lora laughed as she got out with dd following her.

They walked to her front door letting Tora open it revealing some of her family members standing around the house. They kicked their shoes off putting them on the rack. They introduced the boys before they went to Tora's room.

Since they had just ate they decided to chill for a while and smoke to build their appetite back up.

"Yo bed mad comfortable, I'm about to take a nap" Jay informed them taking his jacket off climbing under her covers putting them over his face. The weed plus his mothers food had him tired and he knew he would be hungry when he woke up so this was perfect for him.

Ddot walked into her room with his plate already full.

"Bro you gon pop I swear" Tora laughed watching him eat his second big plate of the day. What was funnier was that she knew it wasn't his last.

"God put this here for me" He shushed her sitting on her beanbag.

Jay laid in her bed at the top as she laid at the foot.

Dd and Lora sat on the small fluffy chair in her room.

Notti sat on the other bean bag in he corner by an outlet charging his phone.

"Let me roll this time, I want to learn" Tora clapped her hands watching Notti pull out some weed and backwoods.

He looked up at her staring for a minute before he motioned for her to come over. She stood up off of the bed walking towards him standing in front of him.

He scooted over silently letting her know he wanted her to sit down. She took a seat next to him watching him break down the weed on a random book she was in her room.

"Where yo bathroom" He asked looking over at her making her point at a door in her room.

"Go wet these for me and bring them back on some paper towels" She handed her three woods as she nodded getting up and walking into her bathroom.

She wet them just like he instructed placing them on a paper towel before walking out of the bathroom turning the light off. She walked back over to him sitting down placing the paper towel that held the wet woods on her lap.

When he was finished breaking down the weed he patted the woods dry and waited a minute before picking one up and handing another to her.

"Hold it like this" He showed her how to hold it leaving her to copy his actions.

"Now take some weed and do this" He further instructed her placing weed into the wood as she did the same.

They stuffed the woods with his being slightly more packed than hers.

"Alright now do this" He tucked one end of the wood licking it smoothing it down as she stared at him. He looked up at her to see her not even watching him anymore but his lips.

"You gon do it" He held back a laugh watching her snap out of her staring and doing what he showed her.

She tucked one end and brought it to her mouth licking it before smoothing it down just like he did.

"Good, now do the other side" He did the other end of his blunt making her follow.

When they finished they had two nicely rolled blunts as Tora smiled at her work.

"Y'all cannot fuck with me, on my soul" She copied Kash from nowthatstv's voice as Lora laughed from the other side of the room.

Notti shook his head while he quickly rolled the last blunt. When he was done he let them dry before he grabbed one lighting it. He took a couple hits and passed it to Tora letting her hit it.

The smell of weed and smoke filled the air in her room as she pulled from the blunt.

Jay's head popped up quickly from the smell of weed making him look around the room. When his eyes landed on Tora he yawned.

"When it's my turn y'all better wake me up and pass me that shit, I don't care if I'm sleep I'm not playing" He told them seriously as everyone laughed knowing Jay wouldn't let anyone skip him in a smoke session. He didn't care what he was doing.

"We got you bro, go back to sleep Nigga" Dd shook his head while Jay laid back down now changing his sleeping position.

She stood up walking over to Ddot who had finished his food and passed him the blunt since he sat closer to her and Notti.

She looked back and forth between her spot on the bed and where she previously sat beside Notti trying to figure out which seat she should go back to.

She knew the only reason Notti had called her over was to help her roll so now that she was done she was questioning if she should go back over.

She didn't want him annoyed with her so she just took her original spot at the foot of the bed.

She missed the slight frown that washed over notti's face for a spilt second before it turned into a resting face.

The blunt went around until it got to dd. When he was done he looked up trying to get Tora's attention. Lora noticed making her look over at her cousin who was laying on her back high out of her mind.

"Toto" She called out watching her cousin's head slowly turn towards her. She pointed at dd letting Tora's eyes fall onto him.

"Give this to Jay" He passed her the blunt as she nodded. She turned over sitting up and tapped him on his shoulder shaking him awake. He looked at her watching her try to pass the blunt to him. He untangled himself from the covers reaching his free arm out taking the blunt.

She laid back down getting on her phone letting everyone else be in their own world.

Once the first blunt got low Notti went ahead and lit the second one taking a few pulls from it.

Two minutes went by while Tora laid on her back with her eyes closed enjoying her high. She felt someone stand over her making her slowly open her eyes being met with Notti staring down at her with low red eyes.

She stared up at him for a minute finding him very handsome from this angle. They stood there staring at each other him forgetting why he even got up in the first place.

Unbeknownst to them dd tapped Lora's shoulder catching her attention. He pointed to the two who still stood in the same position making her look up. She smiled watching them secretly giggling.

She raised her phone snapping a picture of them without them even noticing.

A couple more seconds went by before Notti snapped out of his trance handing her the blunt. He walked back over to his seat shaking his head rubbing his face.

Dd and Lora immediately pretended they didn't see anything turning their heads.

Ddot was now knocked out on the large bean bag with a blanket he had stole from Tora's closet.

Tora laid in the same position pulling from the blunt now with a smile on her face. The small interaction left her in a good mood.

"Fuck you smiling for, yo ass look dumb high" Jay asked as her sat up yawning while stretching.

"Nothing" She shook her head with them same smile on her face nothing being able to wipe it off.

"Mhmm" Dd and Lora hummed as they looked at each other.

Tora passed the blunt to Jay as he sat up against her headboard. He snatched it making her look at him.

"Cause I know y'all skipped me when I was sleep I just know it" He playfully mugged making her laugh.

"Boy ain't nobody skip you" She laughed uncontrollably both blunts starting to catch up with her.

She was either quiet or laughed a lot when she was high.

It also made her horny which is why she decided to stay quiet when she was around people while high.

Jay passed Tora the blunt for her to pass to Notti. She raised up off of the bed walking to the corner of the the room Notti sat in. His attention was solely on his phone until he saw he walking up from his peripheral vision. He diverted his attention from his phone to her as she stopped in front of him.

"Hmm" She hummed passing him the blunt as he reached for it. Their fingers touched making them look at each other but Tora quickly looked away and went back to her bed.

Once that blunt became a roach they put it out and decided to save the last one for later since they were already extremely high.

Ddot stayed sleep while they went downstairs planning to eat again. When they got down everybody had left and Kyla and Kyra sat on the couch watching Love and Hip hop drinking Taylor port.

They went into the kitchen seeing it cleaned and everything put away. Tora opened the oven pulling the pans out sitting them on the island.

Jay immediately grabbed a big paper plate uncovering the baked macaroni and cheese.

"This bout to hitttttt" Lora dragged rubbing her hands together imitating birdman.

The island consisted of turkey, ham, yams, dressing, collard greens, potato salad, deviled eggs, baked macaroni and cheese, dirty rice, and sweet potato pie.

"Yo all of this shit look mad good" Dd's stomach growled as he laid eyes on all the food in front of him. Some of the dishes he'd tried before and some were new to him and he was excited to try.

Notti and Jay were already almost done fixing their plates as everyone else was just grabbing theirs.

The boys packed everything on their plates while the girls stuck to what they usually ate.

Like Tora, she didn't like anything except turkey, mac and cheese, ham, and deviled eggs. So her plate was smaller than the others.

They warmed their plates up and fixed them something to drink and took their food over to the dining table and sat down.

"Fasho get right on" Lora held her pointer finger in front of her lips nodding her head.

"It be funny as hell watching people try soul food for the first time" Tora laughed watching dd chew with his eyes closed.

"They bout to get that itis, they don't got a clue in the fuckin world" They laughed watching the boys eat.

"They gon need something sweet after" They dramatically fell out in their chairs slapping the table.

"Whewwwww boy everything funnier when you high" Tora sighed wiping her eyes. She always ended up crying when she was laughing.

"I swear y'all look so slow sometimes" Jay spoke after swallowing.

"Nah you think that nap earlier was something, this shit gon hit you harder than Craig did deb-" Tora'Lei cut Lora off hollering before she could even finish her sentence.

"This bitch bruh whatttttt" She held her stomach.

In reality the joke wasn't even that funny but the weed was on her ass.

They finished eating, cleaning after themselves and throwing away their trash. They moved to the living room seeing Kyla was gone and Kyra was most likely up in her room preparing for bed.

"Damn my mama ain't even say bye, see I don't even play like that hold up" She scrunched her face up quickly pulling her phone out and walking away a little.

The others sat down on the couch turning the tv on. Tora went to Netflix and clicked on 'The school for good and evil'.

"Yo yah really left a nigga upstairs that's mad dayroom" Ddot walked down the stairs with basketball shorts and a white tee on meaning he had taken his jacket and pants off.

"You ate so much, we know you needed that sleep" Lora said to him as he sat on the other side of dd.

"I do not like this Sophie bitch" Notti randomly blurted as his eyes sat on the tv.

"Nah I thought I was the only one watching, she so pick me bro" Dd added laying his head in Lora's lap.

The group of friends watched three more movies, smoked their other blunt and fell asleep spread across the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
7.2K 189 13
BEEN THAT CHICK. STILL THAT CHICK. ALWAYS.
15.4M 631K 68
"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was an act of alcohol and nothing more. I don...
6.7K 299 12
(A crossover of Re:Zero and Danny Phantom) As Daniel Phantom fought against the Time Master himself for the very survival, a mysterious force came to...