Dusk's Embrace

By African__Aphrodite

In a world where mortals coexist with various classes of supernatural beings, EVERMORE ACADEMY, stands as a s... More

CHAPTER 1- REVA WALTER
CHAPTER 2- WHEN DEVILS MEET
CHAPTER 3- THE ALLURE OF DESIRE
CHAPTER 4- UNVEILING RESENTMENT
CHAPTER 5- THE PERFECT MATE!
CHAPTER 6- AWKWARD MOMENTS
CHAPTER 7- CLASH OF EGOS
CHAPTER 8- THE MORE YOU RESIST
CHAPTER 9- WAKING A SLEEPING BEAST
CHAPTER 10- UNEXPECTED KISS
CHAPTER 12- UNSETTLING ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 13- THE SOUL TRAP
CHAPTER 14- A TASTE OF HER DARK SIDE
CHAPTER 15- FULL MOON NIGHT
CHAPTER 16- EDGAR'S RETURN
CHAPTER 17- HIS LADY
CHAPTER 18- HEALING THE POISON
CHAPTER 19- OLD MEMORIES
CHAPTER 20- WALKING DOWN MEMORY LANE
CHAPTER 21- AN UNPREDICTABLE BEING
CHAPTER 22- THE GANDOR'S ATTACK
CHAPTER 23- DOES SHE FEEL THE SAME?
CHAPTER 24- HIS LITTLE OBSESSION
CHAPTER 25- WEAKNESS IS NOT AN OPTION
CHAPTER 26- PLAYING WITH FIRE
CHAPTER 27- ANOTHER DARKER SIDE
CHAPTER 28- PAINFUL CONFESSION
CHAPTER 29- MONSTERS ARE MADE, NOT BORN

CHAPTER 11- THE THREAT

5 2 0
By African__Aphrodite

Reva couldn't process what was happening when his soft lips touched her neck. It felt like her brain left her skull for a moment, leaving her disoriented. The sensation was foreign to her, and instead of releasing a moan, she found herself feeling strangely unsettled.

Lucien didn't want the kiss to last long, so he decided to break it and inhale her intoxicating scent.

"You owe me five neck kisses now, Red" he declared as his eyes locked with hers. "And I won't stop until I've claimed every single one, and make you moan helplessly for me" he whispered in a possessive tone.

With his last words, he gave her a short smile and disappeared from the scene, leaving Reva alone with her racing thoughts. Her senses slowly returned, and she found herself questioning the reality of what had just transpired.

"What... What just happened?" Reva muttered to herself, her voice barely audible over the sound of her confusion. She blinked, trying to make sense of the unexpected encounter.

"Did that peacock kiss my neck?" Her brows furrowed in a mixture of anger and disbelief.

"He has finally called for death, and I'll make sure he pays for this" she snarled, her fists clenched tightly in the water.

<MORNING~{PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE}>

"I want Lucien expelled!" Reva said as she slammed her hands loudly on the desk.

"Why, dear? Is there anything wrong?" Principal Hazel asked with her usual calm tone.

"Everything is wrong" she snapped. "I want him expelled this instant."

"Manners, young lady. Remember, I make the rules here" she replied and Reva scoffed dismissively.

"I don't give a f*ck about your rules. Just do the damn thing!"

"Expelling Lucien is the last thing I'll do" she said sternly. "Besides, if anyone should be expelled here, shouldn't that be you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Much better! Then what's stopping you from doing it?" Reva spat, her voice filled with venom.

"You know more than anyone impossible" Principal Hazel replied.

"Arrghh! I hate you more!" She snarled and stormed out of the office, pushing Kaylee, who was just entering, roughly to the side.

Kaylee stumbled, nearly dropping the books she was carrying.

"Is everything alright, Ma'am?" she asked, concerned.

Principal Hazel leaned back in her chair and sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Tell me something, Kaylee" she said. "Is there something going on between Reva and Lucien?"

Kaylee's brows furrowed in confusion.

"Not that I know of" she replied honestly. "The last time I saw them together, it wasn't a friendly encounter."

"Hmm..." Principal Hazel mumbled, her gaze fixed on a distant point.

She took a sip from her cup, her eyes searching for answers.

••••••

"You're pretty silly, Red" Reva heard Lucien say behind her, and she turned, her eyes narrowing in annoyance.

"Stop calling me that stupid name" she shot back angrily.

"I won't!" he replied with an annoying smile.

Reva's patience wore thin as she gritted her teeth.

"You have two options, Lucien: either you leave this school or stay here and face the consequences of crossing paths with me."

"Hahahaha!" Lucien cracked up in laughter. Something he has never done before.

"I bet it won't be so funny when I'll be separating your throat from your neck" she growled, her eyes blazing with fury and Lucien's smile only widened.

"How thrilling it will be!" he exclaimed, licking his lips with anticipation. "You can't even move me, yet you talk about death" he muttered with a smug expression and Reva's fists clenched.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that smug won't last long" she responded.

"I'll be waiting" he grinned, a taunting glimmer in his eyes. "You better hurry, or there will be more of last night's moment" he whispered seductively into her ear, his words dripping with a sinister allure.

"Later, Red" he winked, vanishing from sight as if he were never there.

"Bastard!" She snarled and punched the wall beside her, causing it to crack.

••••••

"Coral, what info do you have about that idiot? Tell me he's dead already" Lucinda said wickedly.

"Umm... not really" Coral replied.

"What do you mean by not really?" She frowned as she stopped in her tracks to face her.

"You know Dagen is an alpha and Lucien only ripped his hands before he was stopped. Though his hands have regenerated, he still lies unconscious" Coral explained.

"Whatever!" Lucinda rolled her eyes. "Am sure he'll no longer get in my way to get Lucien." She added, smiling deviously.

"Yeah, he won't!"

<THE CHERRY BLOSSOM TREE>

"Time to give this a try" Alice muttered with a smile and closed the book she was reading.

She had been engrossed in books of magic for hours, and a newfound curiosity had awakened within her.

Looking at the pebbles she kept on the floor, Alice raised her hand in an attempt to lift them using magic. She focused her energy and concentrated with all her might. However, no matter how hard she tried, the pebbles remained stubbornly unmoved.

After numerous attempts and countless failures, frustration began to creep into Alice's expression. Her brows furrowed, and she couldn't help but pout in disappointment.

"Come on!" she muttered, biting her lower lip hard, as if that would help her concentration.

Just as Alice was about to give up, she noticed the pebbles starting to rise slowly. Her face immediately lit up with excitement, and a wide smile spread across her lips.

"Yes! Yes! Ye..." she couldn't finish her last exclamation before the pebbles suddenly fell back to the ground.

"How hard can it be to lift some useless stones?" she shouted in frustration, her voice echoing under the tree.

Just as she voiced her frustration, something unexpectedly hit her on the head.

"Hey! Who did that?" Alice growled in annoyance and looked up to see Reva sitting on a branch, munching on an apple.

"Reva!" she called out with a sweet smile.

"Don't you know how to practice quietly?" Reva retorted, taking another bite of her apple.

Alice's smile widened as she saw Reva's presence as an opportunity for assistance.

"Good thing you're here. You can help me with my practice" she said eagerly.

"I thought you loved books. Why are you suddenly interested in magic?" Reva asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"I want to become strong like you" Alice replied, a grin forming on her face.

Reva rolled her eyes at Alice's response.

"You're truly hopeless" she remarked.

"Pretty please, will you teach me?" Alice pleaded.

"I have much better things to do" Reva replied sarcastically, clearly uninterested in the idea.

"Please..." she pleaded again, giving her best attempt at puppy eyes.

"How about I turn you into a dog instead?" Reva smirked mischievously.

"Huh? No, no, I love my pretty body" Alice protested, imagining herself as a dog.

With a swift move, Reva jumped down from the tree, causing the pebbles on the floor to soar into the air effortlessly.

"I knew you would be the perfect teacher" Alice exclaimed with excitement.

"You've lost it if you think I'll teach you anything" Reva replied bluntly, starting to walk away.

"Hold on! How about we make a deal?" Alice called out, quickly catching up with her.

Reva sighed, reluctantly halting her steps.

"I still won't do it" she responded firmly.

Alice's mind raced, searching for a compelling offer.

"How about I get tons of your favorite fruit?" she proposed.

"Am I that cheap? Just leave me alone already" Reva snapped.

"I have a better idea" Alice continued. "Let me become your slave for a week."

A mischievous smile suddenly spread across Reva's face.

"Make it forever!" she smirked.

"You're mean!" Alice scoffed.

••••••

"Damn! Vesper is one wild cat" Phoenix muttered to himself as he observed the alluring figure of a girl walking past him.

The temptation was undeniable, but he restrained himself from acting on his primal desires.

"Wanna fuck her too?" Vernon glared.

Phoenix chuckled and shook his head.

"Nah, not in the mood yet" he replied, his mischievous grin revealing his playful nature. "But what about that Reva girl? She's incredibly attractive" he added, his tongue moistening his lips involuntarily.

"Don't even think about it" Vernon warned. "You know Lucien won't think twice about frying your balls."

"I know!" Phoenix sighed, rolling his eyes. "You don't have to remind me about that devil" he muttered under his breath. "Besides, she's too sassy and feisty for my taste. I prefer the company of easy girls."

"I believe you know the punishment for talking behind the devil's back" Lucien said behind them.

Phoenix turned slowly, his mouth going dry as he faced him.

"Hey there, handsome" he stammered with a sheepish smile.

"You heard that from V, right? So bye!" he said and ran off while Vernon shook his head in a silent chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 10
The hisses and whispers of the creatures lurk in the darkness. The screams of anger and hunger bounce off the dusty crinkled books. Harmless creatur...
8.6K 1K 183
PART I | "Are you really a queen if your world is in ashes?" | After a devastating attack destroys her palace, Sera finds refuge on Earth and meets...
518K 24.7K 51
Clara is restarting life. Unwillingly, when her father decides to move from good old New York City to isolated Ilea. Clara is Ethereal Ilea is a king...
4.5K 47 18
KATHERINE SOLARIAN Katherine is a strong, powerful woman, she has always admired the story of how her parents changed history on the "Purebloods Risi...