๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐š (๏ฟฝ...

By bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon More

000
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
The Power of Madonna
Season 2: Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

Furt

182 6 0
By bloodvines_

NESSA REVIVED A TEXT FROM SAM. He asked her to meet him in one of the science classrooms, the classroom in which they first worked on their duet together. She made her way there confused about what Sam would want to talk about, after he deemed it private.

'So, what do you want to talk about in private?' Nessa questioned him entering the class room, placing her phone on one of the desks.

'These galactic mobiles aren't the stars of McKinley. We are. Or at least, I want us to be.' Sam started explaining to her, like he was about to make a proposition.

'Okay?' The girl replied intrigued, but also worried.

'I think I love you. Look, my shoulder's healed, I'm going to be the quarterback again soon.' Sam started explaining to her, while he pulled out a white box and kneeled down on one knee.

'Oh, my God, please don't tell me you are proposing? We've known each other for six weeks. Stand up, please. You're freaking me out.' Nessa rambled in shock.

'I want to marry you...someday. Until then, will you accept this promise ring?' Sam said carrying on with his plan.

'What does it mean?' Nessa questioned him somewhat intrigued.

'If you accept, this ring will symbolize my promise to you to be true, to never pressure you to do anything more than kiss, to listen to your problems, to tell you when you have food in your teeth or eye gunk, to come over to your house whenever you need something super heavy moved around. I promise to make you feel proud when you point down the hall and say, "That dude's my boyfriend." And I promise to do all of those things without ever trying to sound like Matthew McConaughey. I really care about you, Nessa. And I want us to be together.' Sam continued explaining to Nessa while standing up and then kneeling back down. While Nessa was happy with him asking her this, she felt something was wrong, and she closed the box.

'Is that a no?' He asked her.

'I think so, i love you Sam, i do. But this doesn't feel right, i can't make promises to you like this...' She started trying to tell him. Trying to reject the boy gently.

'It's Zach isn't it.' Sam asked. Him mentioning his best friend made her look at him. He knew her reasoning without her even saying.

'Yes, and i'm sorry. I never wanted to let you get in the way and there's nothing wrong with you, you're just not him. I don't know how to explain it to you. But i'm sorry i can't accept the ring and i think we should just be friends.' She told him trying to collect her stuff together and leave, not wanting to face any repercussions with him.

•••

LAST THING NESSA WANTED WAS to be pulled into a Glee club girls meeting, but that was what happened. After rejecting Sam's promise ring, the first thing Nessa wanted to do was to lock herself in one of the bathroom stalls and clear her mind. However when leaving the science classroom she was caught straight away by Tina, who dragged her along to the choir room.

'Ladies, the Kurt-Karofsky bullying situation is getting way out of control. Kurt's miserable, he's losing weight...and not in a good way. And he's barely even fighting me for solos anymore.' Rachel started to explain to them. While Nessa tried to shut down her thoughts, because helping Kurt was more important.

'We've all been teased, but something about what Karofsky's doing is so much worse.' Tina added. Nessa just nodded along to what her best friend was saying.

'We're all lucky enough to have boyfriends on the football team. I say, we band together and demand that they confront Karofsky.' Rachel told them, setting out her plan.

'Okay, first off all, I'm not dating Zach. And second of all, I think you personally just set the feminist movement back 50 years.' Quinn said to Rachel, shocking Nessa a little with the fact that Zach and Quinn aren't dating.

'Um, yeah actually i'm the same with Sam, like i guess we were dating but i kind of just shut that down, like five minutes ago' Nessa told the group, while playing with her rings.

'I don't care who's dating who, one of you can convince Zach and the other Sam. Guys like Karofsky only respond to muscle.' Rachel said to the girls not caring about their love lives.

'So we're going to fight violence with violence?' Quinn questioned Rachel's plan.

'No! Look, I'm not saying that they should hit him. What I'm saying is that we need to defend Kurt, and there's strength in numbers.' Rachel said trying to explain herself.

'I'm confused. Are you and Artie officially dating now?' Tina asked Brittany, ignoring Rachel.

'Deal with it. When you guys fooled around, did he ever, like, just lie there?' Brittany responded to Tina, before asking trying to ask her some questions. Nessa tried not to throw up.

'Why didn't you tell me that we were having a Glee girls meeting?' Santana said entering the class room, raising her voice with Rachel.

'This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends. We're going to make them stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt.' Rachel said clearing her not inviting Santana.

'I don't have a boyfriend!' Nessa said firmly, making Rachel look worse.

'Okay, I'm dating Puckerman.' Santana, told Rachel, taking on board Nessa's comment.

'You're getting naked with Puckerman.' Quinn corrected her.

'Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky; He's on probation. If he gets in a fight with him, he'll be sent back to juvee.' Tina explained to Santana, gaining a hum in agreement from Rachel.

'Mm-hmm. Yeah, so now if you'll excuse us.' Rachel said trying to get Santana to leave.

'You're so on my list, dwarf.' Santana told Rachel before leaving the choir room.

'Ok so on with your plan?' Nessa said trying to get the meeting to move along.

'Yes on look, if something bad happens to Kurt, and we didn't do anything to stop it, we'll never be able to live with ourselves.' Rachel said to the girls, before the bell rang.

•••

ZACH WAS GETTING CHANGED in the locker room. He knew what was going to go down. While he already knew about Karfosky's bully towards Kurt, from the meeting on the stairwell, he received a message from Nessa about Rachel's so called 'plan'.

'Stop picking on Kurt.' Artie said clearly as him and Mike got closer to the bully.

'You mind? I'm changing.' Karofsky said to him, not wanting this conversation to happen.

'We're serious. This is a warning.' Mike said while slamming the bullies locker closed. Zach just sighed, standing up ready for backup.

'Oh, yeah?' Karofsky asked like it was all a joke.

'From now on, you're gonna leave him alone.' Artie added, trying to make him stop.

'Look, if he wants to be a homo, that's up to him, but don't rub it in my face.' Karofsky said to the pair.

'No one's rubbing it in your face man.' Zach said, now getting involved.

'We're done talking about this. Just back off, all right?' Mike told the bully, getting a little too close.

'Look, you back off.' Karofsky said pushing Mike back into Artie, knocking them both to the ground.

'Hey!' Sam shouted as he tackled him into the lockers.

'Artie, are you okay?' Mike asked. As Zach joined in the fight to help Sam.

'Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?! Get up! Get up here! Get up! What the hell's going on here?' Coach Beiste said entering the room pulling Karofsky away from the two.

•••

THE BOYS HAD ENTERED GLEE CLUB telling the girls what had gone down in the locker room. After hearing what had happened from Mike, Nessa entered the choir room with two icepacks. As Artie and Mike started telling the story again, she sat next to Zach, firstly handing him the icepack for his eye. Then cleaning up his face a little.

'Dude was a wild animal.' Mike said to the group.

'Manimal.' Artie corrected.

'I'm so turned on by you right now.' Brittany said to Artie.

'How bad does it look?' Zach asked Nessa, referring to the bruises on his face.

'It's pretty hot, actually.' Nessa replied to him. Leaving him a little shocked.

'You have no idea how hard it was for me not to jump into that beatdown.' Puck said to the group, like he ment in.

'Where were you, Finn?' Santana asked, making some of the group look to Finn for his answer.

'I was still out on the field, okay? I totally would have given him a beatdown if I had been there, though.' Finn said, trying to make his absence to the fight look like a mistake.

'The fact is, it shouldn't have gone down without you, Finn. You should have been leading the charge.' Mercedes told him.

'Lay off Finn, everyone. It isn't his problem. It's none of your problems, actually. But thank you for what you did, especially Zach and Sam.' Kurt said to the group, still a little taken a back.

'What's going on? What happened to Zach's eye?' Mr Schue questioned as he entered the class room. Oblivious to what went down.

'Most of the boys stood up to Karofsky.' Nessa told the teacher, while still holding the icepack to Zach's eye.

'All the guys did. Well, not Finn.' Tina cleared it up for the teacher.

'Is everyone okay? Do we all need to go talk to Principal Sylvester?' Mr Schue asked the group, worrying for them.

'No. I got in a few good licks, too, so we can just call it even. And maybe this will send a warning to Karofsky, telling him to back off Kurt.' Sam said to him, shutting down the idea of getting Sue involved.

'You okay, Kurt? All right, guys. Let's take our places. We got a wedding to prepare for.' Mr Schuester told them, trying to start the lesson but only after, he checked on Kurt.

•••

IT WAS FINALLY TIME FOR THE WEDDING, what the glee club had practiced for. Zach was trying to get ready, however couldn't sort his tie out.

'Do you need any help?' Nessa questioned the boy, while standing in the door frame.

'Wow you look pretty.' Zach said when he saw her, avoiding her question.

'Come on, let me help you' She told him walking in closer as he passed her the tie.

'Thank you.' He said a little embarrassed.

'No problem! You remember my story right, of how I learned to tie ties before Blaine, I remember I always used to do his little bow ties.' Nessa explained to him trying to lighten the mood.

'How do you feel not dancing with me?' He asked her out of nowhere,

'It's going to be awkward dancing with Sam. Did I tell you how he gave me a promise ring, but i rejected it.' Nessa replied to him, recalling an event that happened just this week.

'You don't have to worry about him now, I said i just wanted to be friends.' She added trying to make it clear to Zach.

'Oh really?' He said after being over loaded with information.

'
We can still dance together right? I'll save my first dance for you.' She told him, before patting his shoulder as a way to say 'all done'.

'Me and Quinn aren't dating!' He basically shouted, wanting her to know.

'Oh, I already knew that.' She said to him before leaving.

•••

_________
Marry You
sung by the New directions
__________

'Please be seated. We usually start with a prayer. But a certain young wedding planner, who shall remain nameless, was afraid that some in attendance might fall asleep.' The priest starts the wedding. As Santana nudges Brittany to make her wake up.

'So instead, I'm going to let Burt and Carole tell you in their own words why they've invited you here today.'

'I'm not really known for having a way with words. Uh... you know when you're a kid, adults will tell you a lot of things. But one thing they neglect to mention is how...sad life can be. I lost somebody I loved very much. But Kurt...he lost his mom. And that killed me. Well, we got by, but looking back? I-I want to apologize to you, Kurt. What we were living just...wasn't living. You know that saying, that when God closes a door, he opens a window? Well, sometimes out of nowhere, he'll do you one better, and he'll kick a whole wall down. He grabbed me by the shoulders, and he pointed me towards this woman right here. And he said, "There she is. Go get her." You're everything, Carole. Words can't describe you. You're everything. And I will love you till the day I die.' Burt said to the audience.
Nessa and Zach looked and smiled at each other.

'Oh, hey...I'm lucky. Most women, when they get married, they get one man. I get two. One of you saved me from my wardrobe, the other one just saved me. Kurt, you are an amazing person. I'm not only getting a son, I'm getting a friend. Finn...I know you were resistant at first, but I am so proud of you. I've watched you grow into a man. But I think I'm most proud that you've become a brother to Kurt. We are four people. Becoming a family.' Carole said to Burt, Finn and Kurt and they all joined hands.

'Okay. Burt...Do you take Carole...' The priest asked Burt.

'You bet I do!' Burt said happily while cutting him off.

'And do you, Carole, take this man...?' The priest started to ask Carole.

'Oh, yes I do! Yes, I do.' She said with excitement. Before the two kissed. The room erupted in applause.

•••

AFTER THE CEREMONY the glee club sat at their tables dancing along in their seats as Burt and Carole had their first dance. Zach and Nessa sat with each other, watching Quinn and Sam get a little cosy. Zach just looked at Nessa before placing his arm on top of her chair, pulling her closer.

___________
Sway
sung by Will Schuester
___________

'And now, I'd like to introduce one of the best men: Finn Hudson!' Mr Schue said until the microphone after finishing his song.

Finn takes a champagne glass from the waiter before starting his speech.
'Oh. Thanks. Hi. Uh, thank you. Best man. Right. Uh...Well, I want to propose a toast to my mom...who is so awesome. I mean... somehow even without one in the house, you taught me what it means to be a man. In Glee Club, uh, whenever two of us got together, we got a nickname. Rachel and I are Finnchel. Rachel and Puck were Puckleberry. Nessa and Zach are Zessa. And today, a new union was formed. Furt. You and me, man. We're brothers from another mother. And quite frankly, no one else has shown me as much as you about what it means to be a man. And over the past few weeks, uh, some stuff's gone down. And I haven't manned up like I should've. From now on? No matter what it costs me, I got your back. Okay? Even if it means getting a Slushie in the face every now and then. You put this entire wedding together by yourself, Kurt. So as a thank you, I had the Glee Club put together a little number in your honor. You're going to dance it with me, dude.' Finn said making his Mum cry and Kurt shake his head. Both Zach and Nessa were shocked by their mention from Finn.

_____________
Just The Way You Are
sung by Finn
backed up by the New Directions
_____________

•••

AFTER THE WEDDING at the next day of school, Zach went to find Nessa. He started by looking in the library and ended looking in the library as she sat there alone.

After trying to convince her to come with him, the pair ended up in the empty choir room, as Nessa pulled up a chair for herself to sit on.

'So after the wedding and stuff and since we're both single...' Zach started saying to her while pretending to reach into his back pocket and kneeling down.

'Nah this is a joke, you are not proposing to me.' Nessa asked him not believing what was going on.

Zach stood back up before handing her a wrapped ring pop.

'I was going to make like a promise ring speech, but you know Sam beat me to it, then i was going to make a joke and copy his speech, but he wouldn't give me it.' Zach explained to her a little upset that his joke failed.

'So why did you bring me here?' She questioned him, giggling the little at his failed joke.

'Well, Anastasia Anderson, how do you feel about going out with me, for real this time?' He asked her, putting on a posh voice to act like on of the regency shows she loved so much.

'Like boyfriend, girlfriend?' She tried to clear up.

'Wait let me word it, Anastasia Anderson, how do you feel about being my girlfriend.' He said going back on his words, not doing the funny voice the second time.

'I would love to.' She said to him before going in for a kiss.

•••

THE GLEE CLUB WERE READY TO TALK SECTIONALS. Nessa and Zach arrived a little late giddy with the moment the pair shared. They walked to the back gaining some weird looks as Zach couldn't stop laughing.

'Come on, guys. The wedding was great, but we have got to get ready for Sectionals next week. Kurt, good, I want to talk to you about this amazing idea I had for a solo for you at Sectionals.' Mr Schue said ti the group, before switching his attention to Kurt who arrived a little late.

'Can I make an announcement first?' Kurt asked before turning around to look at the group.

'First, I wanted to thank everyone for what you did at my dad's wedding, especially Finn. It's nice to know that I have great friends here as well as a true brother. Which is why it's so hard for me to leave.' Kurt started explaining to them.

'What do you mean, Leave?' Nessa asked sitting up, her emotions changing from happy to confused.

'I'm transferring to Dalton Academy... immediately. My parents are using the money they saved up for their honeymoon to pay for the tuition.' Kurt told the group. The word Dalton picking up in Nessa's ears.

'Kurt, you can't leave.' Tina said to him.

'What the hell, dude? How about you talk with me about this first?' Finn questioned angrily, getting up from his chair.

'I'm sorry, Finn, but there's nothing to talk about. Karofsky's coming back tomorrow, so that means I won't be.' Kurt explained to him, getting a little upset,

'We can protect you.' Sam said to him.

'Seriously, we can, like, form a perimeter around you like the Secret Service.' Puck added as both boys tried to convince Kurt to stay.

'Yeah.' Finn agreed.

'The only thing that can really protect me is what they have at Dalton, a zero tolerance, no-bullying policy. It's enforced.' Kurt said shutting down all their ideas.

'Um, does this mean that you're going to be competing against us at Sectionals?' Rachel asked, a little selfishly. While Santana held up her hand trying to quiet Rachel.

'Kurt...' Mercedes started saying, walking closer to Kurt.

'Sorry. I have to go.' He said to her on the verge of tears walking away from her slowly.

💒
word count : 3314

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
413K 8K 54
๐†๐‹๐„๐„ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ โ”โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ–โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€โ” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. โ”โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ–โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€โ” in which a always happy blonde...
65.1K 801 7
๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—–; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
118K 2.1K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...