My Duckling - Lucifer x Fem...

By lesbiansforlucifer

The day after you have joined the Hazbin Hotel, was the day that the King of Hell, Lucifer aka Charlies fathe... More

𝟏 . 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟐 . 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟒 . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝟓 . 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟔 . 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌
𝟕 . 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝟖 . 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝟑 . 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

1.7K 38 66
By lesbiansforlucifer

Y/N POV

I ran down the hallway as fast as I could, trying to stay away from Blitzø and his crew. With tears threatening to come out. I kept running until I got to my room.

When I got to my room, I opened the door, entered it and slammed it shut while sliding down onto the floor. I kept crying and crying as tears fall down my face onto my knees.

Out of nowhere, I start to hyperventilate and struggle to breathe. I place my hand over the front of my throat gently try to gather my breath which makes it worse. My breathing gets faster and faster everytime I freak out.

More tears fall down my face as I struggles to breathe become even worse. I wipe my tears away and try to stand up. As I try to stand up, The door swings open and I get knocked over. I yelp as I hit my head on the wall next to me.

Lucifer - "Shit, I'm sorry I didn't know you were at the door!"

He kneels down next to me while I lay down next to him, hurt. I can hear the others asking me if I'm alright so I look up to see Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor and Angel looking down at me.

Charlie - "Y/N.. Who were those people?"

I stare at them for a minute with my breathing being shaky.

Y/N - "...Are they gone?"

I ask breathlessly. They look at eachother and nod in return. I sigh in relief as I mouthed "Oh thank god."

Y/N - "Uhm.. That was my ex and his fucking minions."

They went wide-eyed except for Lucifer since he knows already. I stand up and lean onto the wall.

Angel Dust - "Wait hold on, your ex?! I knew you worked there but you dated YOUR BOSS?!"

I just stood there still leaning on the wall just nodding slightly.

Angel Dust - "Y/N, Blitzø literally manipulated you into loving him and hurt you in return, why the fuck would you date him!? Out of EVERYONE?!"

Charlie - "Angel, calm down shes already having a hard time."

Y/N - "Can we just talk about this in the morning? I dont wanna deal with this anymore."

I blurted out with my head down. They all turned their attention to me. They slowly nodded and they left the room with Lucifer standing in the door frame and turned around slightly. I looked up to him and he looked at me.

Lucifer - "I hope you feel better."

I smiled softly. What he said made my heart flutter. "Why am I feeling like this? Stop I can't fall for him, that's Charlies dad!" I thought.

Y/N - "Thank you."

He smiles at me, then leaves the room closing the door behind him. The moment the door closes, I let out a heavy sigh and thought of what happened today.

"Only a day here and there's already shit happening with me. Of course they had to ruin the day." I thought as I walked over to my dresser to get changed into pj's.

After getting changed, I walked over to my nightstand and picked up my earbuds and put them on. I plugged them into my phone and started to blast (your favourite song). I grabbed my sketchbook and pencil, got into bed and started to doodle for a while.

After a few hours of drawing, my sketchbook is now full of cats and random people. A few times during those hours, I couldn't help but think of Lucifer and how nice he was to me today. I looked at the alarm clock on your nightstand and it states that its 9:37 PM.

"I should probably go to bed now." I closed your sketchbook and put that and the pencil next to the alarm clock. I then turned off the lights in my room, put the covers over me and fell into a deep sleep.

LUCIFER POV

I close the door behind me and when I turn around, their stares a glued onto me.

Charlie - "Dad, did Y/N tell you anything while you were checking up on her?"

Lucifer - "Uhhh yea, she did but I dont think she'd be fine with you guys just knowing before she actually tells you."

Angel Dust - "Why wouldnt she be fine with it? She's our friend and we can be trusted!"

Vaggie - "That's not the point, Angel. She already went through shit on her first full day here, she also wanted to tell us tomorrow so we gotta wait."

Lucifer - "Thank you, Maggie."

Vaggie - "It's Vaggie."

Lucifer - "Right, sorry."

The silence between us all have grown after I spoke, Angel right next to me sighed before talking.

Angel Dust - "Alright, fine. We'll talk about it in the morning with her."

Lucifer - "Okay, oh and Charlie?"

Charlie turned to me waiting for my response.

Lucifer - "Can I talk you for a second, privately?"

THE NEXT DAY
Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm being annoying and buzzing like crazy. I slammed my hand on the alarm to make the buzzing stop which worked. I then looked at the alarm to see that its 8:00 AM.

I slowly take the covers off me and get changed. Before I was in comfy pj's, now I'm in my usual outfit which contains a white dress shirt, a red bowtie and black dress pants.

I put on a bit of mascara and eyeliner but not too much. After I get ready, I grab my earbuds and my phone and walk out the door.

While walking, I plug my earbuds into my phone and put them in my ears as I start to jam out to (your favourite song) again.

I got to the top of the stairs and started to walk down them to the main area. Looking around, I see noone in sight and my eyebrows furrowed. "Where could they be? What if someone comes here for a reservation?"

I shook the thoughts out of my head and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I got out some eggs and bacon and put them on the pan. After cooking the food, I put a slice of bread into the toaster and waited for it to be cooked.

The slice of bread now toast popped out so I put it on my plate a put some butter spread on it. After I finished, I brought it over to the counter, sat down on a stool and ate the food. The food was pretty good if I'm gonna be honest, but I wasn't familiar with this type of kitchen so it took me like 20 minutes to cook.

I finished my food so I put my plate and utensils in the sink and washed them. As I clean the plates, I can hear the main entrance doors open. I turn around to see Lucifer carrying a bunch of luggage with him. My eyes widen slightly as my eyebrows furrow in confusion aswell.

Y/N - "Why are you carrying a bunch of luggage with you?"

I'm pretty sure he got startled by me since he jumped out of being frightened all of a sudden. He looks up to me and drops a few small bags in the meantime.

Lucifer - "Uhh, I'm gonna be staying here for a while."

Y/N - "Really? Why so?"

Lucifer - "I wanted to spend more time with my daughter and I also want to get to know the people here, yknow?"

I smiled softly before turning back around and cleaned my plate again.

Y/N - "Thats sweet. Also, do you need help bringing your luggage into your room?"

I spoke softly but loud enough for him to hear me. He stayed silent for a few seconds before slowly nodding.

Lucifer - "Yea, I guess some help is fine."

Y/N - "Alright, lemme just finish cleaning up this plate and Ill be there with you to help."

After about a minute, I finished cleaning and went over to Lucifer and took a few of his bags and started walking up the stairs, with him following behind me.

Y/N - "What's your room number?"

Lucifer - "Its 127."

Y/N - "Alrighty!"

I start to walk towards the direction of his room. When we got there, he opened the door and we both entered. The room was pretty big for just one person with a queen sized bed, a desk and the bathroom was pretty big too.

We put the luggage next to the bed and looked around again to see a balcony at the back of the room.

Y/N - "You have a balcony?! Lucky."

I say in shock walking over to it. I open the door to the balcony and walk out onto it, leaning my front body onto the railing. The light breeze in my face makes me calm. I look out into the city and see the lights glimmering through the area.

Lucifer - "You dont have one?"

Y/N - "Nope, I would die to have a balcony with my room."

He lightly chuckles next to me, leaning against the railing. The comfortable silence fills the gap between as we look out into the city. I can see bars and restaurants from here.

Y/N - "How long are you staying here for?"

I look at him and he looks at me holding eye contact. I swear I felt my heart skip a beat while we stared into eachothers eyes. He breaks the contact and looks down.

Lucifer - "Not sure yet. I just need to time away from the palace and my work."

Y/N - "I get why, being the King of Hell must be stressful."

Lucifer - "Heh, yeah it really is. And since mine and Charlie's bond is growing, I'm gonna stay her so it wont break."

I smile at him softly before looking down to see Charlie and the others getting out of the limousine with groceries and clothes.

Y/N - "Well, we better head back down since the others are back."

He looked down to where the others are entering the hotel. He nodded and slowly walked backwards then forwarding to the door with me following from behind.

We got to the stairs and seen Charlie and Vaggie unpacking the groceries and putting them in the fridge, Angel and Husk at the bar flirting with eachother (again) and Alastor and Sir Pentious in the lounge area.

Angel looked over at my direction and his eyes widen slightly. He waved me over to join them with a drink so I did. I walked over to them and sat on an empty stool next to Angel.

Angel Dust - "Hey Y/N."

Y/N - "Hey Angie. Husk can I have something light? I'm not in the mood for a hangover."

Husk nodded and made me a drink while Angel and I talked.

Angel Dust - "How are ya feeling now?"

Y/N - "Pretty good, I'm just happy that yesterday is over. I do not wanna deal with them again."

Angel Dust - "I get why, He's such a bitch."

Y/N - "I KNOW."

Husk gave me my drink and I took a few sips before we continued our conversation. While that happens, Charlie walks over to us and taps my shoulder. I turn around with my drink in hand and I give her a smile.

Y/N - "Hey Charlie! What do you need?"

Charlie - "Yeah uhm are we able to talk about.. them now?"

I was taken aback from that question as I forgot all about it. I hesitantly nod and look back up at her

Y/N - "Yeah, yeah we can talk about that now."

She nods and I got up from my seat and walked towards the lounge area where the others followed. We all took a seat, either on the couches and chairs or on the floor. I bring my hand up to my chin wondering what to start off with.

Y/N - "Where do I start?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 319 18
A version of the story of Lilith and Lucifer, but instead of Lilith it's Y/N! (I will do my best to keep it gender neutral :D)
12.2K 306 14
Y/N is a 15 year old Pokemon champion who was chosen to be a part of the trip to Kitakami and was also chosen to go to Blueberry Academy as an exchan...
13.9K 255 7
COMPLETED (INCLUDING SWEARS AND MENTIONS OF DRUGS) You have just arrived to your new home, hell. And a spunky looking girl invites you to a brand ne...
94.2K 2.1K 24
After another extermination... You decided to eat the rest of the dead demons on the ground like nothing had happened. Warning: (this story may have...