InoAoi (your Aoi)

By AliaNawaf0

Aoi and INOSUKE,THATS all.. More

Chapter 1: Love At first Sight
Chapter 2: Enemies To Lovers
Chapter 4: Jealousy
Chapter 5:The fight
Chapter 6: Missing
Chapter 7: Forgiving
Chapter 8: Is she back?

Chapter 3: Whats it like to fall inlove?

20 0 0
By AliaNawaf0

*2 days later,you locked yourself inside your room,and you kept talking about inosuke 24/7 out loud,inosuke knocked on your door slowly,but you couldn't hear the knocking,we was there listening to you,when u opened the door,you saw inosuke on the ground and you shouted* ,,YOU BASTARD YOU WERE LISTENING TO ME!?!?!" Inosuke replied ,,Ye-yeah,and can you help me out here..?"  As you helped him up, 4 hours passed and you wanted to talk to Inosuke but then you saw Inosuke talking to another girl,where you jealous or was it normal?
Find out in Chapter 4: Jealousy
(I know it's short okay-😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 13.5K 15
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
375K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...