Chapter 7: Forgiving

The girl came back,getting hit by her enemies,she came back to apologize to Shinobu and Mitsuri,but then she saw inosuke crying, so she asked ,,Why are you here? Why are you crying?" ,,relax,why do you care?" Inosuke replied ,,geez I was only looking for Mitsuri and Shinobu.." she said, ,,they're there" *points at the hashira meeting* inosuke said, the girl nodded thank you and Inosuke ignored her and rolled his eyes while he was about to rest,the girl went to Shinobu first and said ,,I'm s-" when she couldn't complete,giyuu tomioka hitted the girls head and walks away,leaving the girl and Shinobu alone, ,,DID YOU SEE WHAT YOUR BOYFRIEND DID TO ME?!?" she asked, ,,Ara-Ara,are you calling us a couple?~" Shinobu replied ,,aren't you a couple already?" She said, ,,do you want us to be a couple?" Shinobu said, ,,no and I have to tell you something,you guys look cute and pretty together BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'm sorry,okay? Will you forgive me?" She said, ,,Fine,I believe you,only this time..." Shinobu replied, ,,now tell me. Where's Mitsuri?" She asked, ,,She's with obanai iguro." Shinobu replied ,,okay,thank you." The girl looked for obanai iguro, ,,hey Mitsuri let me tell ya something,I'm sorry okay?" She said, ,,OH NO ITS OKAY DEAR!! DONT SAY SORRY! ITS OKAY DARLING!!!" Mitsuri replied...
Go read on chapter...I don't know now.