JUST BETWEEN US || book 2

By zainnixwrites

Michael Wolston was as cold as ice. He was the son of a multi billionaire and retired Victoria secret model... More

NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
TEACH ME

CHAPTER 4

15 1 0
By zainnixwrites

My talk with Michael in the kitchen was probably the only thing on my mind last night.

I sat at the kitchen counter watching Michael attempt making waffles and he succeeded most of the times. He was shirtless and I told myself I'd have to get use to seeing him half naked because something tells me he enjoys being half naked.

"What's your favourite colour?" I needed to get too know him better in order to make this relationship believable. And in order for that I'd have to have conversations with him even though I wasn't much of a talker.

"Black" he placed the waffles on the table grabbing mapel syrup and whipped cream to add to the sweet breakfast.

"Not surprised" he winked at me and ate from his plate while also adding more food to mine.

"I'm guessing what you enjoy doing in you free time is reading and sleeping right?" He was correct but I didn't want him to think I was a boring person but I don't think he'd believe me if I lied.

"There's nothing wrong with being a boring person angel, if I'm being honest that's what I do in my free time except the reading part but I'd love to be in your company when you do"

I blushed as the fact of me being in bed while he say there just watching me. It wasn't a bad thought.

"How did you sleep last night?" I tried changing the topic mainly to get the thought of him being in the same bed with me out of mind.

"I slept...alright you could say" there was a long pause before he said alright. I don't he slept alright because he looked tired but he always looks tired.

"Are you sure or are you only saying that because you don't want me asking to much questions" we were cleaning up the kitchen placing the kitchen utensils where they needed to be.

Once we were finished I sat on the counter eating a bowl of strawberries and watched as he ran his fingertips through the root of his scalp.

He looked hot as ever.

"Come here" I waved my hand for him to come forward and he did leaning in between my legs resting his hands on either sides of my thighs.

I held my composure and started combing his hair out hopefully helping him relax.

"I can tell you tense, what's been on your mind lately" he sighed and rested his head on my shoulder which totally didn't make me blush.

"There's this stupid party my dad wants me to attend, apparently it's a business party and it'll help me know the different companies that'll be there" he mumbled taking in a deep breath afterwards before staring up at me.

He looked really tired.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go with me" he seemed really nervous to ask me because he kept looking everywhere but me.

"Of course I'll go it's the least I could do" he smiled and I smiled back enjoying this moment.

He was going to say something but an annoying voice appeared that kind of sounded like a high pitched squeal.

"Michael babe how could you have security remove me from the guest list? Do you know how hard it was for me to get in"

"Fuck" he mumbled telling me stay here and not to move.

I did and stayed put making it awkward for me when the two of them walked in the kitchen to me in nothing but my baby tee and short shorts.

"Michael who's this?" She eyed me up and down with disgust on her face before scoffing and clinging to him like a baby.

Well I don't like you too bitch.

"This is Jessica my girlfriend Bianca, you already know this" he sighed and rubbed his nose bridge with two fingers "wait you were serious you actually in a relationship!" She looked very upset with him but I don't understand why she is if he clearly didn't like her back.

"Listen here Bianca, Michael clearly isn't interested in you and his said it himself we're together so fuck off and find some other dick to suck"

Michael looked empressed by me and Bianca was just a bitch about it and left like a baby.

"Wow angel who would have know you'd get so irritated like that" he smirked and shook his head slightly tilting it as well "sorry she's just real annoying how'd you deal with her anyway?"

"I have no idea" he shrugged it off and walked up the stairs heading towards his room but before he entered he spoke carelessly.

"If you want to join me feel free to come in, I won't bite" and he left leaving me debating if I should head up or not.

"Fuck it" I marched up to his room and opened his door to be met with him on his bed just lying there with closed eyes.

He looked so peaceful and I didn't want to disturb so I was planning on leaving.

"Don't go stay here with me, sit with me in bed"

He opened an eye. He had an arm out for me to get in and I contemplated but had no choice but to.

I sat next to him a little awkward not knowing if I should lie down or just sit up and spend the next few hours on my phone.

He suddenly pulled me in closer allowing me to lay on my back with his head resting on my chest. "Let's stay like this for awhile then we can go out and do something mhm" he hummed softly to himself taking in my scent before I felt his breaths become even.

He was sleeping.

I played with his hair not knowing what to do but he seemed to really like that due to the soft hums and snores.

It wasn't so long that I drifted off to sleep and it was the best sleep of my life.

°°°°

I woke up to nobody besides me, just myself.

It was 4:20 in the afternoon and Michael was sitting at the end of the bed just hanging his head low taking in deep breaths.

I snuck up behind him just sitting there watching him breath. I placed my hand on top of his back and watched as he tensed under my touch but relaxed.

"I really don't want to go too that stupid party tomorrow" his voice was deep and it made me wonder what it would be like when it actually was morning.

"Well I'll be there so it will be a bit fun won't it?" I felt so sad for him. Being forced to do something he doesn't enjoy really broke my heart.

He always spoke about how he hated his father but I believe it's not true and he just longed for his love and attention. That's all.

He's just misunderstood.

"Well I guess you not wrong it'll be fun if you there but since the party is tomorrow we need to get you a dress so let's go" he got up and picked me off the bed placing me on the ground before heading into his shower.

I left his room a few minutes after checking through my closet for something decent to wear. I decided to wear a black fitted skirt and a cardigan just to look a bit feminine.

I heard two knocks on my door and I knew it was Michael because who else would it be.

"You ready to go" he was checking me out nodding at my outfit before looking back at me. I nodded and slid past him to head downstairs.

"What's the rush angel? The mall doesn't close until 10 pm so we can take our time"

"It's not that I just really want to get this book from the store and I don't know when it closes" his mouth made an O shape and also began walking faster not to make me more anxious then I was before.

With Michael's fast driving we got there before the bookstore closed and I bought the book I've been wanting for quite awhile.

"Twisted Love" Michael read out "a romance? I never knew you loved romance" I smiled at him before looking at the book again "well that's what everyone says about me"

I grabbed his hand in mine leading us to the nearest clothing store.

He looked bored and said he'd be by the dressing rooms waiting for me to try on dresses. I told him I would be long seeing as there was only a few things I liked here.

"Ok so what about this one?" I was wearing a sparkly champagne coloured dress but Michael didn't have any emotion on his face meaning he didn't like it. I sighed and headed back into the changing rooms trying on something I'd think he'd like.

It was a fitted white dress with a cardigan that went with it but it was also fitted. The dress had pretty small pastel flowers embroid on it making the dress look elegant and expensive.

"Ok and now?" When he opened his eyes it was almost as if his whole body paused. His mouth slightly opened and he looked as if he was about to say something but he was speechless.

"You look beautiful...angel" he

finally got words out and I was a blushing mess "I think this is the one, I'll pay for it go get your clothes on we going home" he got very quickly and left to the front of the store.

That was weird.

What was wrong with him?

Fuck she was gorgeous.

I never knew she had a body like that. So fucking snatched and for what? Just for her to cover it up.

Wait no I think I'd prefer it like that. I don't want any other guy looking at her the way I just did.

God she was fucking gorgeous and I don't know why I'm feeling like this for a girl. Let alone someone who I'm just in a fake relationship with.

I really hope I'm not falling for her because that will not end good.

She came back a few minutes after I had my whole "dramatic" moment. She handed the dress to the lady in front and I payed for it of course but I haven't looked at her ever since that moment at the dressing rooms.

"Are you alright?" We were in my car and I still haven't recovered from the situation but I knew she was getting skeptical.

"Totally I'm great, I'll order Chinese when we get home alright" she gave me a long stare before slowly nodding and looking outside the window.

Fucking hell this was so much harder then I thought.

°°°°

I was in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. My hair was wet and I only had joggers on.

I started thinking back to Jessica's rules and I actually believed they'd be hard to obey especially now that I've seen her body.

I just hoped I wasn't falling for her because I don't have time for girlfriends let alone someone I like and want to be mine.

I took a deep breath clearing my thoughts but I didn't expect Jessica to be in my room laying on my bed reading.

"I'm sorry I just felt kind of comfortable from earlier so I decided to come here, I'll leave if that's what you'd want"

"Don't, stay I'll bring the food up here"

She nodded and continued reading while I hurried downstairs to grab the food one of the guards collected.

If I'm being completely honest I still couldn't get the thought of Jessica in that dress out of my mind.

She was more snatched than Bianca and that's a first.

When I got up she was doing some work on her laptop looking completely focused.

Her nose would scrunch if something went wrong and she'd huff out a breath that would make her look cute.

We ate in silence and I watched as she would inspect her food before taking another bite.

"What time does the party begin?" She fixed her glasses and tucked her hair behind her ear looking at me gracefully. "Around 7 so I you don't have to worry about leaving campus earlier" she nodded and placed the Chinese food on the nearby table before grabbing her things and walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" I turned around catching her off guard "um heading back to my room?" She made a small laugh before walking out.

Five minutes passed and she didn't come back meaning she wasn't going to sleep here tonight. I felt upset that she decided to sleep at her room but I knew I couldn't because that's what we agreed on but I couldn't help but feel somewhat empty now that she's not here.

I just hoped I wasn't catching anything towards her.

•AUTHOR'S NOTE•

hello everybody hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm currently writing exams that is what I'm taking awhile to write but I promise you I'll keep you updated. Don't forget to vote comment and follow I'll see you next time bye mwah 🌷 {tiktok acc https_bear<3}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 6.4K 71
"You need to stop it with the fighting, Wade! On and off the ice. You can get killed out there!" She yells. She was so worried. His plumped red lip a...
32.6K 830 39
Persephone Miller's never had a chance to fall in love, unlike the rest of her lovesick college friends. After recently starting a new job as the PR...
19.7M 550K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
1M 22.9K 35
tw's: light descriptions of r*pe, eating disorders, panic attacks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I had to flee. To escape. I couldn't take the pain of people telling...