โœง * ๐’ ๐š ๐Ÿ ๐ž ๐š ๐ง ๐...

By xoxourfave

โŸถ ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง ๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž A 13 year old girl, born September 28th, 2010. Black short-ish hair, 5 foot 2... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž
โš ๏ธIMPORTANTโš ๏ธ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ,๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐’๐ก๐š๐ค๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐–๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ
You're my my my
HELP ME DECIDE
MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER
IMPORTANT NEW STORY?

๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐๐š๐ฒ

255 6 3
By xoxourfave

Rains pov:

"Ok Rain, that was great. I'll see you Monday, bye!" My dance teacher tells me.

"Bye!" I say back, swinging my bag over my shoulder. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of solo practice, I had completed the routine. However, the lingering headache from crying over Taylor leaving hung over me throughout. It had been so hard to tear myself away from her, and now the reality of her actaully being for the next three months because her Eras tour weighed heavily on my heart.

Pushing open the door, I stepped outside, greeted by a gust of cold air that tingled against my skin. Glancing at my phone, the time read 2 o'clock. A brief moment of worry crept in as I looked around for my mom; she hadn't arrived yet. Suddenly, a honk pierced the air, capturing my attention. My eyes scanned the parking lot, only to find a single car with its lights on. Peering through the window, my heart raced as I saw Taylor inside. Without a second thought, I darted towards the car, and as Taylor stepped out, her arms opened wide, ready to envelop me in a warm embrace. 

"Taylor!" I exclaimed, dropping my bag and leaping into her awaiting arms.

"Mmm, hey buddy!" Taylor greeted, lifting me off the ground, my legs instinctively wrapping around her waist. Nestling my head onto her shoulder, the familiar comfort of being in her arms.

Curiosity tugged at me as I asked, "Why are you still here?" my voice muffled against her.

"I couldn't bear to leave you! Plus, your mom needed help wrangling all your cousins," Taylor explained, swaying gently as she held me close. Lifting my head to meet her gaze, I said,

 "You're coming home with me?"

"Absolutely!" Taylor confirmed, flashing a radiant smile. I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace, squeezing her tightly. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I repeated.

"Of course buddy!" Taylor says to me, her warm smile reassuring me as she gently lowers me to the ground. When my feet make contact with the pavement, I find that my arms instinctively linger around her, hesitant to let go.

"Come on, Ray," Taylor says, breaking the moment. "Your family will be here at 4, and you still need to shower and get ready. Let's head home." Grasping my arms and pulling them away, she guides me towards the car.

Nodding in agreement, I pick up my bag from the ground and make my way to the passenger side of the car. As I secure my seatbelt, Taylor settles into the driver's seat and starts the music. The familiar melody of "I Knew You Were Trouble" fills the car.

"Tsk, I can't stand when this happens," Taylor remarks, reaching to turn off the music.

"No! I love this song!" I protest, quickly turning it back on and singing along. Taylor chuckles at my reaction, the warmth of her laughter filling the vehicle.

With a smile, she closes her door and starts the engine, smoothly maneuvering the car out of the parking lot. The familiar surroundings slowly drift away as we drive towards home, the comfort of Taylor's company easing any tension from the day.

As we arrived and parked in the familiar driveway of my house, a rush of excitement welled up inside me. 

"Oh! I can show you my room!" I exclaimed, turning to Taylor eagerly.

 "Yes! Let's head in now, pumpkin," she replied, swiftly unbuckling her seatbelt. Following her lead, I unfastened mine and leaped out of the car, casually slinging my bag over my shoulder. After shutting the car door, I moved towards Taylor, reaching for her hand as we strolled towards the front door. I pushed the doorbell, befire turning to Taylor and asking,

 "You're aware I have sisters, right?" I inquired, gazing up at her.

 "Yes, Heaven and Raven, correct?" she responded, her gaze shifting downwards. Affirming with a smile and nod, I leaned in closer to her. Just then, the door clicked, and it swung open to reveal my father standing inside. 

"Hi Dad," I greeted, stepping into the house with Taylor by my side.

 "Hey Rain, how was dance?" he inquired, closing the door and securing it. 

"Good," I replied, meeting his gaze. 

"That's good, and you must be Taylor Swift, the one Rain never stops talking about," my dad addressed Taylor warmly. 

"Hello, yes! It's lovely to meet you," Taylor replied kindly to my dad. Before he could respond, Heaven dashed into the room in her pink tutu and princess shirt. 

"Taylor!" she shrieked, running towards Taylor. Taylor gently squeezed in my hand in reasurance before releasing it to envelop Heaven in a warm hug. 

"Hello! You must be the famous Heaven! You are very adorable," Taylor praised, bending down to Heaven's level. 

"I'm not famous!" Heaven said innocently, prompting laughter from all of us, including Taylor.

"Taylor, can I show you my room now?" I ask her, my voice filled with anticipation and excitement. 

"Yea," She says, her radiant smile lighting up the room as she stands up fully.

"I'll see you later," She adds, saying bye to Heavan with a playful tone before turning her attention back to me. Taylor follows along as I take her hand, the warmth of her touch comforting as I lead her to my room.

"There is a lot of, uhm....well....you," I say, my words light and tinged with a hint of shyness as I turn to Taylor, a sprinkle of laughter dancing in her eyes.

 "Oh god," Taylor chuckles. Opening the door, I reveal my room, a little bit of my admiration for Taylor in every corner. Letting go of Taylor's hand, I walk over to put my bag on its hanger.

"There is a lot of me," Taylor remarks, her eyes scanning the photo collage of her on my closet door. 

"Yea, and there's like CDs all over my walls too. Oh! Can you sign some?" I eagerly ask as I pull out a marker from my desk drawer, extending it to her with a hopeful look in my eyes.

"Sure!" Taylor exclaims, a genuine smile gracing her features as she walks over to the CDs, her signature adding a personal touch to the room.  I watch her complete the task before she gracefully returns the marker to my desk and crosses the room to stand beside me.

"How about you hop in the shower now, princess," Taylor suggests as she runs her fingers through my ponytail.

 "Ok, can you pick out my outfit for me?" I shyly request, a hint of vulnerability present in my voice.

"Yes! I'd love to! But before I do, do you want me to come with you in the shower and help you, or are you going to be ok on your own?" Taylor asks, her concern palpable as she offers her assistance. 

"I'll be ok, Taylor. Thank you, I love you," I respond, a smile gracing my lips as I express my gratitude and affection.

"I love you more, pumpkin," Taylor whispers, a gesture of love shared as she kisses the top of my head, the warmth of her touch comforting me. 

"Go shower now, call me if you need anything," she reassures me, her words echoing in my mind as I nod, a sense of contentment washing over me as I walk into my bathroom.

Taylors Pov: 

As Rain steps into her bathroom, I couldn't help but take another glance around her room. The walls are adorned with memories captured in photographs - there are snapshots of just me, some with us together, pictures of her with friends, yet she appears remarkably young in those. A hanger displays a variety of medals,, while beneath them sit trophies, likely from her dance competitions.

 Upon hearing the sound of the shower, I approach the door adorned with images of me and gently push it open. My gaze drifts across the room until it settles on a the shelve that holds shirts of hers. After carefully sorting through the options, I select three pieces of clothing to lay out for her on the bed: a coral waffle Aerie shirt, a cozy Aviator Nation sweater with a striking lightning bolt design, and a white fox sweater in a blend of orange and pink. 

Folding each garment neatly, I position them beside the chosen pair of bottoms - a classic pair of black flare leggings and sleek black leggings. Taking a seat on her bed, I occupy myself with my phone while waiting for the end of Rain's shower.

Soon enough, the shower stops, and from the misty bathroom emerges Rain, wrapped snugly in a soft towel. Her presence beckons me from the edge of the bed, and with a smile, I approach her. 

"Hey, pumpkin," I greet her warmly.  "Want to see what I picked out?" I inquire, to which she nods eagerly, her eyes curious as they scan the clothes laid out before her. 

"I like this and this," she announces, picking up the cozy white fox sweater and the classic black leggings.

 "Love it," I affirm, sharing in her excitement. With a graceful movement, she heads back to her closet to retrieve her undergarments before returning to my side.

 "Do you want help changing?" I offer, my fingers delicately combing through her damp hair. "Yes, please," she responds with a soft nod. 

"Okay, let's get you dressed, pumpkin," I announce, taking the clothes from her hands. As she releases her towel, I gently guide her through the familiar routine - first the underwear, then the bralette, followed by the pants, and finally the sweater.

"Beautiful," I compliment her, pulling her close for a warm embrace. She leans into me, finding solace in the comfort of the moment. 

"Are you okay?" I check in, concerned. 

"Mm, tired," she confesses, her voice muffled against my shirt. Understanding her exhaustion, I plant a tender kiss on her head. 

"Let's style your hair, and then we can snuggle for a bit before the others arrive. Sound good?" I suggest, tracing soothing patterns on her back. Releasing her hold on me, she rubs her eyes and nods softly. 

"Okay, come here, pumpkin," I guide her gently to her vanity, where she perches, curling her legs close. Plugging in the hair dryer, I begin running a brush through her damp hair before starting to dry it. Throughout the process, Rain's eyelids struggle to remain open, weighed down by a bubble of drowsiness. 

"Stay awake for me, baby," I murmur softly, encouraging her as she absentmindedly plays with her bracelets. Finishing up, I unplug the dryer, smoothly running the brush through her silky hair before leaning down and planting a loving kiss on her head. 

"All done, baby," I whisper gently. Stepping off the chair, Rain gravitates towards me, seeking comfort in my arms.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask her gently, feeling the tension in her muscles as I rub her back soothingly.

"It's just that my teacher really pushed me hard today, and I'm just drained. I need some time to recharge," she explains with a small sigh.

"Okay, but are you hungry at all?" I inquire with concern, wanting to make sure she's comfortable.

"No, I'm fine," she replies, shaking her head slightly as she settles into the bed.

"Would you like to snuggle under the covers?" I suggest softly, as she nods in agreement before slipping into bed. Curling up next to me, she rests her head on my chest, her fingers twirling a small piece of my hair gently.

"I love you," she whispers softly, her words filling the room with warmth and affection.

"I love you too, Rain. You're my baby, you know that," I reply, my heart full with love for her.

"You're my best friend," she murmurs, nestling closer to me, seeking comfort.

" You know that you are my favorite, I need to spend time with your cousins and siblings, but I want you to remeber I love you the most. Nobody can replace you." I express gently, wanting her to understand.

"Thank you," she responds quietly, and I kiss her forehead tenderly, my fingers tracing comforting patterns on her back.

Rain and I have been enjoying the peaceful silence for quite some time now. I have been diligently checking on her every now and then to make sure she is still awake. The last time I glanced at the clock, we had approximately an hour left until everyone was expected to arrive. While gently running my nails up and down Rain's back, the sound of the doorbell interrupted our tranquility.

"Hey, pumpkin, it's time to get up," I gently inform her as I sit up. She lifts herself off me and stretches her arms, a sense of contentment visible on her face. I hear the door open, and the room is immidietly filled with chatter and laughter.

"Let's go join the party," I suggest to Rain, sliding off the bed and reaching out my hand for her. She follows suit, interlocking her hand with mine. Exiting her room, we're greeted by even more lively conversations echoing throughout the house.

"Are you ready?" I inquire, turning to Rain. With a gleeful smile, she nods in affirmation. Descending the staircase, I am met with a sea of unfamiliar faces.

"This is Taylor, and of course, you all know Rain," her dad introduces us proudly, "They are inseprable." He continues. Glancing at Rain, I notice her bashfully giggling, prompting me to give her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Hello," I greet politely, waving my free hand that wasnt holding Rains, we step into the gathering. There are around eight people down here, including Rain's parents, Heaven, and three other children along with two adults. Prior to the event, Rain's mother had informed me that there were a total of ten children I needed to look after, including Rain and her sisters. Together, Rain and I make our way further into the room.

"Wow, Rain, your dream just came true – besties with Taylor Swift," a girl around Rain's age teasingly remarks as she removes her coat.

"She's more than a friend, she's my best friend," Rain shyly murmurs before the doorbell's chime interrupts her soft confession.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4K 52
"๐‘ซ๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐’“๐’๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’†, ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’“๐’๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’”, ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’...
13K 187 9
I CHANGED THE COVER PHOTO (same story). This is a (fictional) story on what is happening right now with Taylor and Travis. It's loosely based on thei...
7.1K 258 15
What happens when 20 year old Vivian Cooper goes to a Fearless concert, and catches the singers eye. [This is fully fiction and is not meant to be sp...
2.7K 120 32
please don't mind my description I'm really bad at them๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Camila and Taylor have been best friends since they can remember. they spend all their ti...