Zodiac Fairytales

De Zodifan

14 zodiacs of villains and hero's get summoned into a house to improve the relationships between villains and... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 27

111 4 5
De Zodifan

  Another warning. This chapter mentions rape and has strong language.

                                                                                           Cetus

"Finally" Cetus grinned as she looked at Scorpio intently. He shifted uncomfortably and mumbled "I'm not allowed to leave the house." Cetus waved his doubts away and demanded him to come with her. Scorpio followed her obeisantly but cautiously. Silence followed the two as they began walking away from the house. "What do you want to do in the kingdom?" he asked nervously. Cetus turned to look over her shoulder and smiled manically. "I want to meet Claude Frollo"

Cetus had been obsessed with Ophiuchus for days. She had begun to make him a suit and always baked something for him to eat. She didn't want to call it a crush, it had to be more than that. But it certainly wasn't just friendly gestures. Another thing she had been obsessing over was Claude Follo. The one who tried to burn Esmerelda, Ophiuchus's mother, and imprisoned Quasimodo in the bell tower. He was such an evil man and someone who was hated by all, but he was so interesting to read about. Cetus had decided that she was going to call in a favor, by that she meant forcing Scorpio to do her bidding. After all it was Scorpio who had been sending her letters when he was still stuck in the kingdom. She looked over her shoulder again and saw Scorpio still following her nervously. Cetus had never bothered to ask why he had been sending letters to people, she knew she wasn't the only one who had received them. 

She ducked under a tree branch and stopped to sit down on a rock. "Why Frollo? Not the Evil Queen?" he questioned as he sat down next to her. "I have no interest in her, I've heard enough from my mother" she said dismissively. Scorpio clearly took the hint that she didn't want a conversation and just sat waiting for her. Minutes of silence followed. Cetus had no idea what she was going to say when she finally saw Frollo for herself. Maybe they would talk about Ophiuchus, what if he didn't know that Esmerelda had a son. She turned to face Scorpio who turned to meet her eyes. "Did you ever meet Frollo?" she asked. Scorpio nodded and pulled out a fidget toy from his pocket, the toy was given to him by Pisces who was tired of him playing with the bottom of his shirts. "What was he like?" she asked and watched him fidget nervously. "Well he was Frollo. Tall, very unpleasant, hates children, tries to murder anyone who gets in his way, and he rapes people" he answered quietly. Cetus frowned and narrowed her eyes. "Will he try to hurt me?" she asked. Scorpio said nothing but that seemed to answer the question anyway. 

Walking to the kingdom took a lot longer than Cetus expected, but also seemed not long enough. She couldn't believe the house she lived in was so close to the villain kingdom, it was barely three hours away from the house. Scorpio had uncertainly followed her the whole way, too scared to turn back and face the wrath but also to scared to stay with Cetus. She looked up at the magic barrier that divided the kingdom and took a deep breath of the fresh air, she knew no fresh air was inside the kingdom she was about to enter. "Please turn back" Scorpio suggested but Cetus turned around to glare at him. "Open the magic door pretty boy" she ordered. 

Somehow a hole appeared in the barrier. Cetus looked at Scorpio impressed and nodded her approval before entering the villain kingdom. Black and grey buildings loomed high above her head, none of these buildings in good condition. Every building looked like it was about to fall over and break at any second. "Where is this?" Cetus asked in amazement as she looked around. Everything around them was grey and black. Bodies of various animals and some people were littered across the streets. There was only one living person walking the streets, he was making sure none of the bodies had any loot. A piece of wood fell down from one of the buildings and wind suddenly shot through the alleyway. Cetus's skirt blew up and she quickly pushed it down as she watched the wind. Buildings started falling apart around her from the winds force and Scorpio had to pull her back from being hit by a brick. She turned to Scorpio and beckoned for him to lead the way. "Wait!" a voice yelled from behind the magic barrier. Both Scorpio and Cetus turned around confused at the sudden shout. "I want to come too!" Pisces panted as she lay her hand against the barrier. 

The three teenagers walked down the street in complete silence, the only noise was the sound of the buildings creaking and threatening to fall to pieces. Cetus was thoroughly enjoying her visit to the villain kingdom, just seeing how some of the most famous villains lived made her feel rich. She had been lucky enough to pass Gothel's tower, and even saw Gothel herself. She was so old and frail she looked like she was going to blow away in the next gust of wind. She had also passed Edgar Balthazar house's, an ancient looking mansion where all the windows had been blocked and the door was off it's hinges. She had been wanting to ask Scorpio questions, but he was very determined to ignore both the girls following him. Pisces had been whispering some villain names in Cetus's ear as they walked, but she was making sure Scorpio couldn't hear anything. 

Scorpio suddenly froze and both girls crashed into his back. They turned to look at the large building that Scorpio was staring at. A large reconstruction of the Notre Dame bell tower loomed above them. Scorpio turned to them with a grim look. "We're here" he whispered and walked forwards up towards the door. Cetus and Pisces exchanged a look of worry before following Scorpio. "Are you okay?" Cetus asked and Scorpio turned to look at her. "He doesn't just rape women, he rapes young boys" he replied before knocking on the door. Cetus was left with the sudden realization of why he didn't want to come, had he been raped by Frollo?

The door swung opened to reveal the man himself, Claude Frollo. He was extremely skinny and his cheeks looked like they had been hollowed out. His clothing was torn and looked burnt in some areas, clearly hadn't gotten new clothes since his revival. "Ah if it isn't the prince of our kingdom" he sneered down at Scorpio. "Shut the fuck up Frollo" Pisces snapped and walked into the house snobbishly, something Pisces had never done. Scorpio and Cetus exchanged a puzzled look as they watched Pisces sit in the only chair in the room. "I see Princess, please come in since you've already invited yourselves" Frollo snarled but opened the door for Cetus and Scorpio. 

"Why did you try and wipe out the gypsy's and then try and get one to marry you?" Cetus questioned almost the second she walked through the door. Frollo growled and pushed her away, instead turned to Scorpio and gave him a bone chilling smile. "Back for more?" Frollo grinned but Scorpio didn't seem to take any notice. "Answer the question Frollo" Pisces ordered from where she was still sitting on his chair. Frollo turned around to glare at Cetus and still did not answer her questions. "Do you know that Esmerelda has a son?" Cetus asked. Frollo snarled again and glared down at her. "With whom?" he demanded. "Phoebus" she replied casually. Frollo yelled out in anger and slammed his hand against the wall. "With him? That stupid whore!" he screamed. 

"Do you know why I asked to come here?" Cetus taunted. Frollo turned around with a psychotic smile playing on his lips. "To torment your elders?" he laughed almost demonically. "No, I wanted to tell you just how much I want you to die again" she smiled. Frollo's face changed for smiling to scowling almost instantly. "I want to be there when you die. I want to see the flesh on your face burn off, hear your tortured screams, I want to be the reason for your pain" she laughed. Scorpio and Pisces looked at her very concerned and Scorpio face palmed when Cetus smiled at them. Frollo rose to his full height and grabbed a dagger on the bench next to him. He riased it above his head and the blade came swinging down. Pisces grabbed Cetus just in time and dragged her out of the way of the blade. 

The three bolted out of the house and down the streets with Frollo chasing them with his dagger. "Should've known this was a bad idea!" Scorpio yelled as he dragged Cetus and Pisces along behind him. But instead of turning towards the barrier, they took and unexpected left turn. "Where are we going?" Pisces yelled before screaming as Scorpio pushed them down a sewer pipe. They slid through disgusting mud and other fluids before landing in a pit of sewer water. Scorpio scrambled out of the pit and grabbed both their hands and started running through the sewers. "We're going to dad" Scorpio yelled over his shoulder and took a right turn. Frollo landed in the pit behind him and yelled after them. Scorpio stopped running and let go of the girls hands to fumble around in his pockets. He pulled out a set of keys and ran up to some padlocked bars at the end of the pipe. He unlocked the door and shoved Cetus through before grabbing Pisces and running through himself. He scrambled back towards the bars and quickly shut them and desperately tried to padlock the bars again. Frollo appeared at the other end of the pipe and began running over to the bars. Frollo raised the knife up and tried to stab Scorpio, luckily he missed as Scorpio had jumped away from the bars. Scorpio grabbed the girls hands again and turned down another disgusting looking pipe. 

After running for what felt like hours they finally reached another set of bars. "What the hell are you doing?" Cetus demanded as she bent over panting from all the running. "Hiding us, we can't leave the kingdom until nightfall now" Scorpio explained as he unlocked the padlock. "Hiding with me? You treat me son" a voice called. Scorpio rolled his eyes and unlocked the bars before dragging the girls into the room. Hades stood before them with a large grin. "Brought some friends for me Scorpio?" he asked and Scorpio flipped him off. "We're staying here until we can go back to our house, the sun's rising to everyone's waking up" Scorpio explained as he looked out of a sewer lid and into the streets. Cetus and Pisces looked at Hades in amazement, it was certainly going to be a very interesting couple of hours until they could leave. 

Another chapter finished. It took me a while to write this because I have been writing very questionable and concerning fanfictions for ao3. But I did  manage to finish this chapter, it isn't great or at least I don't think so but it has the plot it needed to have. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Tainted Souls De Addy

Ficção Adolescente

25.1K 510 32
12 zodiac signs get accepted to the same college to help find there powers. They all get together in one huge mansion and live together for 4 years...
6.1K 125 43
13 Zodiac's, 1 Liar The world is under attack, the Zodiac's were summoned from their kingdom to fight the attacker. But the attacker is one of them...
6.7K 42 26
The Zodiacs go on adventures, make friendships, make relationships,and enemies.
14K 442 37
13 ordinary high school students, complete strangers to one another, end up tying a undying bond together after they're wound up into detention and g...