An Empress' Italian (Asuka X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

James "Jimmy" Angelo is a pro wrestler under the ring name "Jimmy DeVito", from the Bronx in New York City, g... More

Debut

Bio

198 3 22
By Freedom_Fighter24

Ring Name: Jimmy DeVito

Real Name: James Angelo

Age: 37

Nickname: Jimmy

Height: 6'

Weight: 232lbs

From: The Bronx

Gear:

Tattoo:

Wrestling Styles: Brawler, Technical (when he's challenged to a technical style match)

Main Finisher: A Bronx Ending (Underhook Piledriver)

Accomplishments:

IWGP United States Champion (3x)
GCW World Champion (4x)
ROH World Champion (2x)
Rev Pro Wrestling Champion (3x)
NXT Champion (2x)

Theme:

Love Interest: Kanako Urai

~Story~

Born in the Bronx, in New York City, James "Jimmy" Angelo lived in a neighborhood where the Italian mafia had been residing in.

Early on in his early teens, Angelo had been involved with the hard stuff like coke and heroin, thinking it would get better for him when he had to go through his mom dying from terminal cancer.

When he got involved with drugs, Angelo had his the problem from his father and his Family very well until his father had found out, disowning him for his drug use.

Later on, he would watch pro wrestling as another means to escape the harsh realities of life. When Jimmy saw an opportunity to visit Japan, where a relative of his had run Japanese wrestling dojo.

During that time, Jimmy had sworn off the hard stuff, for a couple months until he got into a car accident that nearly ended his life.

Waking up to reality, Jimmy went to rehab and got clean, looking to make a difference and not get involved with drugs or alcohol again.

When he was meeting so many people in Japan, especially in the Japanese dojo, he got to meet the aspiring prodigy in wrestling, a cutie named Kanako Urai, who went by in Japan as "Kana", the shortened version of her real name.

The two became very good friends while they were communicating in Japanese and English however they could and finding some things in common, like classic rock music and anime like Naruto or Dragon Ball Z, where Jimmy managed to learn and speak Japanese almost fluently while Kana learned English from him.

It helped him get a couple dates with some of the girls in Japan after sometime making his wrestling debut, but most of them didn't go well, only because of the tattoos he has, which is a taboo in Japanese society.

Not wanting to come back to America for his family, Jimmy stayed in Japan, showing off his charisma and dedication to wrestling, which impressed Kana so much that she offered to travel with him.

He accepted and that is what lead to their undying friendship, where Kana and Jimmy just teased and talked when on the road, traveling together.

Along the way, Jimmy would win the IWGP United States Championship four times, two years after making his New Japan debut and being booked to perfection over a couple years.

Throughout the years, Jimmy would wrestle all over the world until returning to his home country of America, where he showed up in Ring of Honor, winning the company's Championship two times and the GCW Championship four times.

Although the success would sometimes go to his head, Jimmy would always remain humble, showing his professionalism and always putting his coworkers first before himself.

Eventually, Jimmy signed a multi year deal with WWE in 2016, surprising Kana and showing his friendship towards her.

For the next two years in NXT, Jimmy would win the NXT Championship two times, where he would come up with the nickname Jimmy "Two Times" where he won the title two times in a row while paying tribute to his all-time favorite mob movie, Goodfellas, but one day in 2017, Kana called him in the middle of the night, very upset about something.

When Jimmy asked what was wrong, she said a YouTuber named Logan Paul had not only disrespectful towards Japan, but to the people of the country by showing the body of an apparent suicide victim in the infamous suicide forest.

Jimmy displayed his outrage by putting up a video on his Twitter saying,

"If I had a dollar for every time this jerkoff had shown disrespect towards Japan in his video, I'd be a millionaire. This is why I don't do a YouTube channel or whatever because bullshit like this will eventually happen and will try to get you attention, but not in a good way. I mean, this guy, he's just sorry that he got in trouble, rather than being sorry for the actual thing itself. It's a plead for mercy basically and he should fuck that hair off to a wig company where it belongs!

Here's the thing, people of Japan are proud of their culture and their culture is based on respect towards their tradition. I mean, I may be a New York Italian with some tattoos, but I love Japan as it's a second home for me. I would love to return to the country and live there for the rest of my life if I want to. I love the people, I love the culture, I love the food, I love everything about Japan, and this son of a bitch had the nerve to treat the country like shit. I hope I get to meet you sometime down the road because I got an offer for you, Logan Paul, and you better be watching this because I got a message for you.

Here's the offer: send me the date, time, and address, Logan, but it doesn't have to be your home address because I know you don't want me to know where you live because you're so insecure and if you ever saw me pull up, you'd call the feds just to avoid fighting me since you're toxic and nobody wants anything to do with you and how every child under the age of 13 is brainwashed by how you try to make your own career a success and my friend Kana told me before I recorded this that at one point you outta die in a car crash!

So let me know the date, time, and location. I'll come to you, but I know you don't have anything going on right now. I know you don't have any plans to meet me because you don't want to come face to face with me about what you've done in Japan. Your older brother Jake, he's no different than you as you both are parasites on the internet to where you're people who don't care and you're whores for the spotlight and you take it from people who earned it.

So send me a date, time, and address. I'll come to you. Make it a public park, somewhere where it's out of the way, and I'll meet you there. Real simple!

You can send me everything on my email, but here are the rules for this: no cops, no guns, no knives, and no friends! Just you and me! You and I, one on one, no one is allowed to come here. I ain't doing this to make money off of it because it's a side effect in my eyes, and while you can provide for your family, I bet you can't get your dick hard when around your girlfriend anymore and I'm pretty sure she's wanting to break up with you after what you've done in Japan and with the Crypto-fucking-Zoo game or whatever you fucking call it.

Unlike you, I can fuck a lot of good looking bitches, not just in America but around the world, including my second home in Japan, but at this point, Logan I do hope that you have a stroke once you try to get a stroke in because that'll put a smile on my face and a boner in my pants!

I promise you this, Logan! I can whip your ass and make you apologize for real instead of gritting your teeth and barely saying "I'm sorry"! What do I gotta do to get your attention, Logan? Do I gotta call your girlfriend a plastic doll, since she's addicted to getting plastic surgery and her boobs are as big as Alexis Fawx and Brandi Love's combined?

Like, how hard is it to respond to me? Just give me the date, time, place, and I'll meet you there.

If you don't respond to me, that just goes to show that you're a gutless pussy who's an attention slut and would rather eat leather off a fucking tire or some shit than apologize! So let me know where to meet you, when I should meet you, and the time we finally meet face to face! And if you don't meet me face to face, do everyone a favor and shut your fucking dick hole for now on because nobody likes you, nobody wants anything to do with you, you parents probably hate you, I don't personally know them, the Japanese people hate you for what you are, and most of all, you piece of fucking shit and you better live up to the promise! You better give me the time, date, the place, or shut your bitch ass the fuck up!

Motherfucker!"

In response to the message, Paul filed a restraining order against Jimmy and in response to getting his restraining order from Logan Paul, DeVito made copies of the restraining order, signed them, sold them on WWEShop.com, and 100% of the proceeds went to Conor's Cure.

Although Jimmy lost the battle against Logan, he was praised by every fan and wrestler around the world for speaking out, standing up for the country he once called home, Japan.

Kana even cried in such happiness when her best friend stood up for her home country, thanking him with hugs and just happy to have a friend like Jimmy.

Eventually, Jimmy would be called up to the main roster, shocking the fans and Kana at Wrestlemania by taking down Andrade Almas, who was helping his girlfriend Charlotte cheat Kana out of the Smackdown Women's Championship, helping his longtime friend.

After the show, Kana and Jimmy would hang out, catching up like old times, but Kana would slowly start to fall in love with her best friend, who had been there for her however he could and being so kind on many occasions. How does Jimmy react when she confesses her love for him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
122K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
98.8K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...