Debut

(A/N: I really don't like that Asuka lost to Queen Fake Boobs at Wrestlemania back in 2018, so I'm gonna change the booking a little bit and have the match she's in a No DQ match as I have an idea to debut Jimmy.

Also, I'm not gonna acknowledge Joseph Stalin's useless stepcousin Joey Scurry in this story and have HHH be the booker in this story instead, just because we all know why his dad-in-law is being erased, and he's being put in the gulags, in maybe forever at this point in time.

Get ready for what I have in mind.)

~With Jimmy~

I finally made it to the silver dome after my farewell match at Takeover: New Orleans and I had to go to Hunter about what he has in mind.

I mean, I also had to hide from Kana because I know that she knows about the match I had last night, but she doesn't know about the plan about me being called up.

I wanna surprise her as the duo will be back together pretty damn soon.

When I got out of my car, which was this:

I got into the building and carefully watching my every move

I got into the building and carefully watching my every move. I wanted to make sure I met with Hunter and see what I could do.

When I finally found him, I got his attention.

Me: Hey, Hunter!

Hunter: Hey, Jimmy. Great match last night.

Me: Grazie (thanks).

Hunter: Now, we can have your debut tonight, tomorrow night, Smackdown, which one is it gonna be?

Me: I'd like to have it tonight, but I go to Smackdown with Kana.

Hunter: And speaking of her, how do you wanna do it?

Me: It's really simple.

I told him the plan about what we do and when we were done, we went our separate ways until it was time.

I was gonna make my WWE main roster debut and I'm all for it.

~Charlotte vs Asuka; Smackdown Women's Championship~

It was only 15 minutes into it as there were no DQ and no count outs, but seeing Kana still fight after all the shit she's been through is really amazing, considering that she pulled a CM Punk...

(A/N: From the AEW Brawl Out media scrum. "I'm working with children". LMAO)

...back in 2007 or something like that.

Then, I saw someone coming down the ramp, and of course, Andrade, Charlotte's husband, had to come down and distract my friend by gripping one of her legs as she ran up to the ropes!