The Ancient Warrior and Valky...

By Riki_Kun

the second season of The Ancient Warrior and Valkyries Series. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
OVA: Easter Egg Hunting
Chapter 8
Chalter 9

Chapter 5

321 12 10
By Riki_Kun

Opening (Vitalization By Nana Mizuki)
_________________________________________

Onegai kikasete...
Boku wa koko ni iru kara
Umareta mama no kanjō wo kakusanai de

The screen shows a naked Shou with a shining body and closed eyes slowly being pulled by a black female silhouette smiling horribly while a white girl silhouette followed by three other white girl silhouettes come trying to reach out and try to grab Shou.

Hikareau neiro ni riyū nante iranai
Atsuki omoi ten wo tsuranuke true song

When the four girl silhouettes managed to reach Shou they glowed and showed the forms of Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris and Kanade and Shou opened his eyes as the black woman silhouette disappeared as Shou turned into Kuuga and the title appeared on the screen.

Itsu kara darō? Kokyūsuru yō ni
Dōshite darō? Kimi wo motomeru
Kowareta kokoro uzukidasu sakebidasu start it up!

The screen then splits four ways showing the four Symphogear girls with the screen behind them showing their relic wielding Gods Odin with one eye for Hibiki, Odin with two eyes for Kanade, Susanoo for Tsubasa and Ullr for Chris. Then the screen broke showing Kuuga with the screen behind him showing Riku then the screen changed to show Miku and Serena facing each other then suddenly both of them changed into their Symphogear forms and stared at each other with blank stares.

Afuresugita noizu wa itsumo
Riaru wo tōzake azawarau
Nozomu hodo ni surinukeru hikari mabushisugite...

The screen then shows a bunch of Noise attached to Chris' skin and then a hand reaching out towards Chris. He tried to grab that hand but always failed. When Chris was about to give up, a golden shining hand grabbed his hand instead.

Yasuragi mamoru tame ni kodoku erabu yori

The screen then shows Kirika and Shirabe in their Symphogear forms and the screen behind them shows God Zababa.

Hitori de wa shiru koto no nai
Te no nukumori kanjitai kara

The screen then shows Maria in Symphogear form with a sad face and Serena in Symphogear form with a blank face staring at each other. Behind Maria is Natassja while behind Serena is Yuiitsu. The two sisters reached out their hands to each other trying to grasp each other but their hands instead turned into black and white silhouettes then spun around showing many things such as doctor ver with solomon's staff, baby nephilim shards of Shenshoujing and others.

Kimi dake ni sasagu inochi no senritsu
Utsukushī niji wo egaku towa e no joshō
Kono mune no chikai wa dare ni mo ubaenai

The scene then shows Hibiki fighting against Shirabe then Chris fighting against Kirika, then Tsubasa fighting against Maria and Kanade fighting against Serena. Then there is Kuuga who faces off against Miku in her Symphogear form.

Tobitatō koe wo kasanete
Sora ga matteiru kara

When Kuuga wanted to attack Miku, Kuuga returned to Shou's form while Miku returned to her normal form, both of them looked at each other and smiled, then everything went dark when Shou changed back to Kuuga, but it returned to light again when the four Symphogear girls landed next to Kuuga and ended with the title that appears on the screen.
_________________________________________
Chapter 5

After a fierce battle against Kamen Rider Kuuga and Symphogear User SONG. Maria and the others are now in an abandoned hospital.

They all walked down the hall to see their temporary residence.

Maria: Mom if you don't mind me asking, where did you get this building? Maria asked while walking.

Natassja: This hospital belongs to Yuiitsu. Natassja told Maria which made Maria smile and get excited when she heard Yuiitsu's name.

Maria: Professor Yuiitsu's? Is she here? Maria asked excitedly.

Natassja: No Maria, you know that Yuiitsu left everything behind when her husband died, right? She gave this hospital to me but I don't know how to manage it. This hospital eventually went bankrupt. Natassja said which made Maria a little sad.

Maria: Well I shouldn't get my hopes up. Professor Yuiitsu left us after her husband died. She said that she wanted to focus on taking care of her son. Maria said more sadly.

Nastassja sighed as she turned to Maria.

Natassja: Maria, I know you miss her but she can't be with us and she has a son! Natassja said firmly which made Maria sigh.

Maria: I know mom I just want to meet her one more time and I also want to meet her son I wonder what kind of son Professor Yuiitsu was born and raised. Maria said without realizing that she had already met the boy she meant.

Natassja: I know this is difficult for you. But we have to focus if we want to make our plans come true. Nastassja told him.

Maria: I knew that… Maria said as she took out the Symphogear pendant that was broken in half.

Maria: More than anyone.

[Later]

In an abandoned hospital computer room, Nastassja is reviewing Kuuga, Hibiki, Tsubasa, Kanade and Chris's S2CA Rising Quintburst recording.

Natassja: ' By taking the power of the resonating Zesshou not only strengthens its power, it also takes away all the stress that occurs between the user and the relic. Sakurai's theory is that Zessho's unique properties are an extension of the Armed Gear the user holds, and Kuuga has the ability to transform the Armed Gear into his weapon. This is the biggest reason why the user is able to survive, even though Zessho is able to paralyze the user after use. The power Kuuga gained from the Extraordinary Song created an explosive growth in voice gain, which awakened the Nephlim, a giant who fell from the heavens.' Nastassja said in her mind while bringing out an image of a white stone with a red eye in the center before the word 'Incubation' appeared in front of her.

Then it turned into a huge black monster with bright red markings around its body, it was trapped in a cage while growling.

Natassja: 'The heartbeat of awakening…' Nastassja thought as she stared at the creature.

[Lydian Academy]

It was another school day for the Symphogear users and their friends as they were now inside the new Lydian Academy building.

In Hibiki's class, while everyone was paying attention to her teacher, Hibiki was absent-minded as she stared out the window as she was still thinking deeply about the black-skinned Symphogear user and Shirabe's words to her.

Hibiki: ' There are three Gungnir Symphogears... Me and Kanade-san fight  for the same reason so it makes sense that Maria-san has her own reasons for fighting.' Hibiki thought before she remembered when she and Shirabe exchanged words.

[Small Flashback]

Hibiki: I just want to help people in trouble! That is why..."

Shirabe: That's what I mean by hypocrisy.

[End of Small Flashback]

Hibiki sighed as she looked down and Miku noticed it as she turned to her.

Hibiki: ' The reason I fight...I don't lie to myself...' Hibiki thought.

Miku: Hibiki! Hibiki! Miku quietly called out as their teacher walked towards their table before she walked in front of them while looking at Hibiki.

Teacher: Tachibana-san, is there something bothering you? She asked.

Hibiki: Yes, something very important… Hibiki muttered.

Teacher: It's autumn, right? I'm sure there's a lot you have to do. Things that are more important than my classes, for example. She said which snapped Hibiki out of her sleep as she turned towards him.

Hibiki: Huh? Hibiki said.

Teacher: We have moved to this new building, and in three days we will hold a festival. Enjoying is enjoying a new life, in a new environment. And you haven't changed a bit. You always...Always, always, always, always... she said and Hibiki immediately stood up.

Hibiki: B-But, Sensei, I may not be the most caring person, but I actually have good friends  and possibly love interests who want me not to change. Hibiki said which only angered her teacher as she gritted her teeth and growled before she…

Teacher: Tachibana-san! The teacher exclaimed loudly which made Hibiki flinch as she closed her eyes.

Miku: Baka. Miku sighed.

Miku: 'Why can't everything go well.' Miku groaned as she remembered last night's events.

[Flashback]

After releasing that powerful attack, Shou was now very exhausted, his whole body hurt and he couldn't move. All his friends were there helping him including Miku as well as trio girl lydian. Because Shou couldn't move he had to be carried princess style by Kanade.

Shou: Kanade-san are you sure you have to carry me like this? Shou said with a red face as he was carried like a princess.

Kanade: Of course this is the correct way to carry an exhausted person. Kanade's words were clearly speaking nonsense.

Chris: Stop talking nonsense and take him down now! Chris snapped.

Hibiki: That's not nonsense Chris-chan, that's indeed the best way to  carry a tired person. Hibiki said defending Kanade which surprised Chris.

Hibiki: That's why Kanade-san, let me carry Shou, because you must be tired too. Hibiki said which made Chris hit Hibiki's head.

Chris: You dummy don't talk nonsense either! Chris shouted even more angrily.

Chris actually also wanted to carry Shou but the lavender haired girl couldn't because her body was short and her breasts were big and Chris didn't have much strength to carry Shou who was heavier than her.

Miku: Kanade-san you better put Shou down before you regret it! Miku said as her yandere aura came out.

Miku's yandere aura managed to scare Kanade which made Kanade reluctantly put Shou down.

After that, Kanade and Tsubasa carried Shou to the medical team. Not long after, Shou's cell phone rang indicating someone had sent a message.

Shou took out his cell phone and read the text with a slight smile which made the girls look at Shou suspiciously.

After replying to the message, Shou then put away his cell phone but the girls still looked at Shou suspiciously.

Hibiki: Who is Shou? Hibiki asked.

Shou: Only my mother and little sister are worried about me. Shou said casually.

But Miku who heard the word little sister was a little uncomfortable.

Miku: Did you say little sister? Miku asked.

Shou: I didn't get to tell you actually my mother adopted a girl so now I have a younger sister. Shou said casually.

But the girls looked at Shou with mixed looks. Hibiki, Tsubasa and Chris looked at Shou with shocked looks, Kanade actually grinned while Miku looked at Shou blankly.

Miku: Eh, I see... that's how it is... Miku said blankly while smiling horribly.

Miku: So Shou now has a cute little sister huh. Miku said in a yandere tone that scared Shou and the other girls.

Miku: You didn't make him call you onii-chan every day, or do anything weird, right? right? You didn't do that, right? Miku said as she brought her face closer to Shou.

Shou: No! I didn't do anything strange! Shou said frantically.

Miku: Good... lately you have also become more naughty but if you do things that go beyond the limits I will have to punish you. Miku said while giggling which made her friends, especially Shou, shudder in fear.

Shou: 'Geez Miku is really scary, she must really hate indecent things'. Shou thought still with his density.

Hibiki: 'Gosh Miku's yandere mode is really scary.' Hibiki thought.

While the others were scared, Kanade grinned.

Kanade: 'Interesting. In this way, Shou's harem is complete. We have the cheerful and sweet one (Hibiki), the Kuudere one (Tsubasa), the Tsundere one (Chris), the Yandere one (Miku), the bold sexy girl one (Kanade) and the little sister one (Serena). I can't wait to start my harem plan but I have to consult the girls first to start this harem plan. Kanade thought while grinning.

[End Flashback]

Miku: 'Shou still has to rest because he's tired.' Miku  thought

Miku sighed before going into her yandere mode.

Miku: 'Even though I know it's not the time to think about that, but the more girls are around Shou, I know Maria-san and the other two girls are enemies but somehow I feel that they will also fall in love with Shou. ' Miku thought with a blank look.

[With Shou]

Shou is now lying on his bed. He was still too tired to go to school.

Suddenly the boy got goosebumps without knowing why.

Shou: 'Why do I suddenly have goosebumps, huh?' Shou thought in surprise.

Yuiitsu: What's wrong Shou? Asked his mother who had been sitting next to Shou.

Shou: It's okay. Shou said smiling at his mother.

Yuiitsu was beside him with a bowl of porridge in her hands. Yuiitsu is now feeding Shou even though the boy refuses.

Yuiitsu: Let's say aaa! Yuiitsu said as she directed feeding Shou with a spoon.

Shou: Mom I can eat by myself. Shou said with red cheeks.

Yuiitsu: No way! you're still too tired. Yuiitsu said while putting a spoonful of porridge into Shou's mouth.

Shou reluctantly accepted the porridge. When he returned home, Shou told his mother that he helped with the evacuation and had a slight accident.

Yuiitsu who heard that was very worried about Shou and did not leave her son's side at all.

Shou smiled slightly because he got his mother's attention.

Shou: 'Maybe it's not bad either.' Shou thought without knowing his mother's real plan.

[At Maria's Headquarters]

Shirabe and Kirika were bathing together while Kirika was talking to her friends and colleagues.

Kirika: The bread that the kind Onii-san gave us is gone, I wonder where to buy it, maybe if we're lucky we can meet him again... Kirika said as she turned to Shirabe, and realized that he was thinking hard.

Kirika: Are you still thinking about it? Kirika asked before they remembered Hibiki's words when they first met.

[Small flashback]

Hibiki: If we chat, we can understand each other! We don't need...

Kuuga: I don't mind if you insult me. But never insult Hibiki!

[End of small Flashback]

Shirabe: I refuse to accept that someone who does not bear the burden and someone who makes us suffer is a hero who saves humanity. Shirabe said.

Kirika: Yes. Kirika said in agreement.

Kirika: If there's something you really have to do, you have to bear the burden, even if you know it's wrong…

Kirika said as she turned off the shower, while Shirabe punched the wall in anger.

Shirabe: If he's supposed to save people, so what?Shirabe said, and Kirika then grabbed his hand and intertwined her fingers with Shirabe's and immediately held on to each other's hands.

Maria then entered the bathroom while walking under one of the shower heads before she turned it on to wash.

Maria: Even so, we have to adapt to our own sense of what is right. We have no more time to retreat or hesitate. Maria told them.

Shirabe: Maria... Shirabe said.

Kirika: By the way Maria we met this boy, he was very nice and... but before Kirika finished they heard the alarm go off.

Then several doors in the hallway began to close one by one. The person responsible for it and the alarm was Nastassja while pressing the button to lock the observation floor.

Then a screen appeared showing the monster in the cage had come out of its cage while it was devouring something.

Nastasja: ' It was a hunger drive, spoken of in legends, that would cause it to devour even its own kind...Controlling the Nephilim is beyond human control.' Nastasja thought.

Dr. Ver: Please do not consider them as a legacy of ancient civilizations, beyond our ability to control. Said Dr. Ver while walking out of the shadows while heading to Nastassja's side.

Nastassja: Dr. Ver... Nastassja greets the mad scientist.

Dr. Ver: Even if they are beyond human control, if they can be controlled by a hero, isn't that enough? Ask Dr. Ver.

Immediately the fully clothed black Symphogear users ran into the room after they heard the alarm.

Maria: Mom! What alarm is that? Maria asked before she looked at Dr. Ver in the room in front of her and Nastassja turned to them.

Dr. Ver: The next flower is still in bud, and must be cared for carefully. Dr Ver tells them.

Nastassja: You're worried about me, aren't you? But it's okay. The Nephilim was thrashing around, that's all. I lowered the screen and fed him. It will calm down soon. Nastassja assured them before they felt a shake in the room they were in.

Maria: Mom... said Maria, not sounding sure about it.

Nastassja: Appropriate steps have been taken. It doesn't matter. Nastassja told him.

Dr. Ver: More importantly, isn't it time for your checkup? Ask Dr. Ver.

Nastassja: Borders are another important aspect of this plan. I can't miss the check before it is activated, but... Nastassja said.

Dr. Ver: Don't worry about this. While you're gone, I'll buy the Nephilim some more food. Dr Ver said with a smile.

Nastasja: OK. I'll ask Shirabe and Kirika to look after you." Nastassja said.

Dr. Ver: I'm not planning on getting into any fights, so I'll be fine. Wouldn't it be better to focus our forces on your side?” Ask Dr. Ver.

Nastassja: Understood. I will return at the appointed time. Please take care of the rest. He told him before he and the black Symphogear user left the room as Ver watched them leave.

As they left, Ver then developed an evil and cynical smile on his face.

Dr. Ver: ' Now, will my prey come to take the bait I have given?' Thought Dr. Ver.

________________________________________ A/N: Sorry if I wrote this chapter like rubbish, I'm really still busy before Ramadhan anyway. This story is just a fanfic and there are some characters made by the author that have nothing to do with the original Anime Senki Zesshou Symphogear and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 923 40
(Kamen Rider Faiz OC X Crossover Harem) An exchange student arrives at Kuoh, where various dangers await him.
1.2K 162 50
The girls are back in season 2. Are they going to face a new adventure or continues with their own life? Let's find out in this new epic season.
170 1 12
2nd season of the Seven Swordsman Shiro series. Shiro is welcomed by a new member of his group, his little sister! With the demon army spewing troubl...
44.8K 1.2K 42
The adventure continues a year after the Questing beast incident with new enemies and friendships and maybe a little love sprinkled in between.