πŸ“» RadioApple 🍎 - Temptation...

By Hufflefxck

Alastor and Lucifer have been forced to work together by Charlie, Lucifer's daughter, to run the hotel in her... More

Sour Apple
Preparating the Last Ball
New Plans
Closer Then Needed
Pillow Talk
First Woman
Ugly Ducklings
Fall From Grace
Truth Is Not In Us
For I Am A Man Of Unclean Lips
The King's Gold and The Stag's Lie
I Desire Mercy, Not Sacrifice
Frequency Of Hate
Kneel For Thy, and I Shall Deliver Thee
The Light of Night
Apple Seeds and Chains
The First Deal
The Show Must Go On
Land Of Static and Hope
Ring Leaders Lost Muse
Souls Gone Bad
Chains That Must Break
Blood and Bruises
A New Crown
Extra: Bitter Sweet Sickness

Extra: A New Fawn

13.7K 255 1.1K
By Hufflefxck

Note:
If you don't like breeding kink or Lucifer with a pussy, you're gonna wanna skip this. This man was made to be a wife. I will be adding more smut chapters but I wanted to just complete the main story with fluff. Enjoy Alastor and Lucifer being an old married couple~!

NOT CANON TO TEMPTATION

A few months have passed since the attack from Lilith, Alastor was a free man and Lucifer felt happier than ever. They'd been spending a lot of time together, openly and in private since everyone in hell knew that Alastor and Lucifer were dating. Alastor was still very... against public displays of affection like kissing and hugging, but in private he would make Lucifer see heaven and than some. Lucifer was always pretty clingy and affectionate in public, even in private he was worse, constantly wanting to be close to Alastor, even when he broadcasted but he learned it's okay to be in the same room just... don't touch him while he's doing that. Usually ended with Lucifer sleeping during the broadcast in Alastor's bed.

Lucifer was making coffee in the kitchen, two mugs infront of him as he had prepped Alastor's coffee and pushed a cup to Charlie smiling at his daughter. She softly grabbed it as she yawned, smiling at her dad before sipping it. "Mmm~! Did you mix butterscotch in this!" She said excited and he nodded his head, glad she was liking the new coffee flavors he was providing. "Glad you're enjoying it duckling!" He smiled before feeling a shadow move up his back and he looked over seeing Alastor's shadow give a sleepy expression and he smiled at it. "Well good morning Al~" he said and kissed the shadows cheek which got him a happy expression before the real Alastor walked through the door.

He was wearing duck pajama pants since it was laundry day and he didn't have much else to put on. "Well~ don't you look dashing~" Lucifer teased handing him his coffee cup. "Shut up." The red head said, leaning down and kissing the males forehead before seeing Charlie smiling and he blushed hiding behind his coffee cup. Lucifer reached down and softly held Alastor's hand before kissing his knuckles. Charlie was really happy that Alastor and her dad got together, Alastor always seemed more calm and collected, less bloodthirsty, and her father seemed so much happier, didn't lock himself in his workshop as often anymore. He had his depressed episodes still but whenever she went to check up on him, she always found Alastor sitting there with him, supporting him and helping him out of his daze. Thats what she loved the most.

After Alastor downed his coffee rather quickly before sighing. "Ah~ my my what a splendid blend to way the dead up~ thank my dear~!" He sounded like his usual self, walking over and rubbing Lucifer's back softly as he went to back himself another cup.

Charlie looked between them and smiled before asking. "So... when am I gonna get a little sibling?" She asked all excited, Lucifer coughing hard as Alastor looked back at Charlie with an arched brow. "Char-Char uh..." Lucifer started as Alastor stood next to him and they both spoke at the same time.

"I think that's impossible-"
"I think it's too early-"

Alastor turned and looked at Lucifer with wide eyes, Lucifer whistling and avoiding his gaze. "It's impossible... right?" He said again leaning in the counter. Lucifer wasn't making eye contact with him, his face bright red while he twiddled his thumbs. Charlie spoke up. "You do know dad was the one who birthed me right?" She said and Alastor stared at Charlie for a long while before looking back to his nervous lover.

"How? I thought Lilith carried you." He said and Charlie got excited. "Dad can I tell the story! Can I! Can I!" She said practically jumping in her seat, Lucifer putting his face against the cool counter to avoid his lovers staring. He used his hand to motion to Charlie that she could as she sat there and started talking.

"So! When mom was created, they didn't give her a womb so she couldn't conceive which is... weird but so when they wanted kids, dad carried me instead! That's why I look exactly like him, I'm 98% a copy of him!" She said and Lucifer's ears were bright red, hiding as much as he could while Alastor listened and slowly nodded his head. Well... that definitely helped with why Charlie and Lucifer looked identical.

Alastor rubbed Lucifers back slowly, helped the blonde calm down from embarrassment. Lucifer slowly looked up and looked at Charlie. "Charlie, darling, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon, okay?" He said, watching his daughter's face twist with disappointment but then come to understanding. She heard her girlfriend, Vaggie, call for her and she hopped off the stool and waved goodbye to them as she ran off to help Vaggie.

Alastor smirked as he stood behind Lucifer, pressing himself up behind Lucifer and caged him in to the counter top. He watched the blonde grow red and tip his head back, seeing the flustered look on his small lovers face. "So~ you sure I can't help give Charlie a little sibling~?" He purred out and that made Lucifer blush travel down to his chest, his breathing increased as he looked around. He grabbed Alastor's hand and pulled him to the elevator, a crackle of radio static and chuckles following him from Alastor.

Alastor grabbed Lucifer's neck getting him a whine from the male, kissing him deeply and holding him in place. "Be a good boy okay~" The red head purred which god him a whimper of compliance from Lucifer. Good. His hands ran over Lucifer's body, feeling the silk pajamas against his claws. Once the elevator dinged, Alastor picked up Lucifer and carried him to his room. Well, more like their room.

The kings old room had basically become his work shop, and he'd been staying with Alastor every night. They basically couldn't sleep without the other there since the battle with Lilith. To hear the other softly sleeping beside them, when either of them awoke from a nightmare felt the other reach for them, it calmed both of their damned souls. Made them feel like they had this small sliver of heaven between them. But there was no sleeping now. No, Alastor had much planned for there 'activities' for the day.

As soon as they got to the radio tower, he threw the king on his bed. "Ugh, could you be a bit more gentle jeez." The Blonde glared, sitting there as he watched Alastor take his sleep shirt off. He was no longer mad. The Radio Demon leaned down, kissing his neck softly as he ran his hands over him. "So~ do I just fill you up and your body takes care of it~ because I can do that till you pass out~" he growled softly, nipping his neck that earned him his gold reward of his lovers blood.

"Ah... well yes but, I have to change." Lucifer said and softly moaned at the sucking on his neck from Alastor drinking in his blood. He softly pushed Alastor back who complied and looked confused at Lucifer. "Change? I'm literally about to rip all your clothes off." He said confused as Lucifer laughed at his comment. "No dummy, shape change, er I guess shape shift. I have to change my body." He said and Alastor looked confused, but didn't ask questions as he gave him the look to continue. He watched as a simple snap of his fingers, and a poof of gold smoke, Lucifer looked the same. The exact same.

"Ducky, you didn't change." Alastor said and the blonde grew red in frustration that his very smart boyfriend was so stupid over this. "Alastor! I gave myself a fucken pussy!" He ripped his pants down to show the smooth area, pink clit just barely showing beneath the white lips.

Alastor looked stunned, staring at it while Lucifer felt his face start to heat up more. "S-Stop staring..." He muttered looking away shyly before gasping as the warm tongue of his lover licked his slit slowly. He felt goosebumps litter his skin, looking down at the red head, feeling his hands grab the pants and underwear and slid them off. His hands moved to grab behind his knees, softly bringing them up as Alastor's tongue moved along his folds, tasting the sweet juices of his small lover. "Mmm~ I am most definitely giving Charlie a little sibling~" The Radio Demons eyes looked up, hunger in his eyes as Lucifer blushed deeply, feeling his own arousal quickly increase.

Lucifer was panting softly, looking down at his lover as he felt his tongue quickly working on him. He ran his fingers through his own hair, trying to remain composed. He took this form once or twice mainly for fun with Lilith but now... now Alastor wanted to put a baby in him and fuck it felt so hot. It felt so good. He needed him, craved him. The familiar feeling of tendrils running along his body helped ease him in as they held his legs in place. Alastor's shadow peaked up behind Alastor, looking between Lucifer's legs and making a hungry expression. "M-mm~! S-Stop teasing..." The Tiny King whimpered out, his toes curling as he felt the familiar knot in his stomach starting to build up.

Fuck, he was gonna cum already, his breathing increased, drool falling down his face as he panted. "O-Oh fuck~! Mmmm~!" He felt deep chuckling from Alastor against his clit, making him shake and tremble. "Awe little apple seed~ even in this form I can tell your close~ you wanna cum on my mouth sweet heart~?" Alastor's voice purred out, the vibration making Lucifer shake more, his arousal dripping down his thighs creating a wet spot on the bed.

"Yes~! Yes! P-Please let me cum, oh fuck please~!" He begged, legs shaking in the black tendrils grip, as Alastor slowed his mouths assault earning a nice frustrated whine from his partner. He pulled away and kissed his clit before biting right above it, watching as blood flowed slowly down to mix with his arousal. Lucifer blushed deeply at what he was doing. "O-oh my..." He said and Alastor's eyes turned to dials with a smirk.

"Little Appleseed~" He purred as he stood up, pulling down his pajamas pants, along with his briefs, his cock free and ready to give everything to his king. He dipped his fingers into the arousal and blood mixing against Lucifer's folds before bringing it up to his own cock and stroked it a few times, getting a whimper and needy look from the king, staring at his cock with need. "Awe Ducky~ look at you~ you ready~? You want me to fill you up and give you a fawn~?" Alastor said with a sinister look. His little King nodded fast, words being lost for a moment till Alastor commanded him to speak. "You have a mouth, no properly tell me what you want." He said sternly and fuck he loved it when he used authority on him.

"I need you, I crave you, please give me a baby~ your baby~" Lucifers eyes were glazed over, staring up at the man infront of him, drool dropping down his lips as Alastor traced his thumb over his bottom lip. "That's my good boy~" Alastor said, using his fingers to spread his lips apart which got Lucifer even redder, his arousal hot and sticky. He felt the tip of Alastor's cock nudge against his wet entrance, his body already pulsing fast, and before he knew it. Alastor snapped his hips forward.

The sharp feeling of being filled up so suddenly made him let out a few needy and whiney cries, eyes rolling back while his hands helplessly grabbing at Alastor, panting like he was about to lose it. The Radio Demon saw the tip bulging on his stomach, his finger tracing the area slowly. "I never tire of seeing this Ducky~" He said in a harsh but loving tone, pressing down on his stomach as he began to move his hips into him, earning the beautiful reaction of Lucifer crying for him, fat tears spilling down his face.

His arms immediately wrapped around his neck as his tendrils moved down his body, finding his clit and playing with it while Alastor slammed down into him. "O-Oh~! Oh Jesus Chri-" Alastor growled, grabbing his neck harshly as he looked at him. "My name should be the only name called from those pretty lips of yours~" he said, roughly fucking into him while Lucifer had a cock drunk expression on his face, nodding his head fast as he kissed him deeply, legs trembling feeling his first orgasm approaching quickly.

"Alastor~! Alastor! O-oh shit~! Alastor! I-I-I'm I'm I'm gonna-" The King of Hell sobbed loudly as his body tensed up, feeling a shattering euphoria rip through his body. He screamed in pleasure, cumming hard on his lovers cock, squirting into him drenching him in his arousal. Lucifer was feeling his mind start to float a bit as he looked down. Suddenly he realized, Alastor was still moving, his weak moans a result of his harsh orgasm. "Al-! Wait I n-need a -! Fuck!" He sobbed as the feeling of being pounded into right after his orgasm made his body feel hot and heavy. "I love you~! Oh shit, I-I love you Al~!" He sobbed out, his body molding into Alastor's perfect cock sleeve, taking him in deep and hard, lewd noises coming from his drippy cunt.

"I love you too Ducky~ I'm gonna love you even more when I see you belly swelled with my fawn~" He smirked with a evil look in his eye which made Lucifer clench harder around him, his body heated up from all the attention as Alastor leaned down and latched into one of his nipples, sucking and playing with it, earning a few broken and soft moans from his small King. "Oh the sounds you make sweet heart~ brings my undead heart to life~" Alastor purred while Lucifer was moaning like a common whore, drooling down his chin and taking his lover deep inside of himself.

Alastor felt that familiar knot in his stomach, letting him know he was gonna cum. He picked up the pace which got Lucifer screaming his name, the blonde pulsing around his cock and sucking him in farther. "C-Cum in me~! Oh fuck please fuck a baby in me~!" He screamed out, clawing at his lovers upper arms before finally feeling it. Alastor cumming, his hot sperm filling up his womb, his body arched while screaming in excitement as the cum dripped from his cunt, his own orgasm crashing over him as he let out choked moans, panting for awhile.

Lucifer looked exhausted as Alastor pulled out, rubbing his body slowly and Lucifer thought they were done. He was wrong. Alastor put Lucifer on his knees, face pushed into the mattress as he lined himself up and pushed back inside of the small man, earning him a few surprised and sensitive moans as he began to roughly fuck him. "A-Alastor~! Oh fuck! Fuck!" The sounds leaving his cunt were extremely lewd and messy, feeling the sticky beads of cum running down his legs. "I'll make sure I get you pregnant~ I'll pour every once of my cum into you so you'll have our babies~" he growled into his lovers ear which got him the king pressing back against him. "I-I'll give you as many as you want~!" He sobbed out and reached back feeling Alastor kiss his neck so he pressed his head against Alastor's, before feeling Alastor kiss his lips, moaning against the smiled mouth, their tongues dancing together as he clenched around him. "D-Drain it all in me~ please daddy~" he sobbed as he kissed his lips messily, Alastor returning the sloppy kiss.

Lucifer gasped as he was suddenly picked up and brought to the windowsill by his broadcast station so Lucifer could look out the window he was pressed against. Alastor spoke into Lucifer's ear as he kept slamming into him, making the King scream in bliss, his words purring and soft. "Can you see it~ you in the garden down there~ our child calling you mommy~ oh how many cute little fawns I'll give you~" He growled while biting his neck earning a moan of pleasure and pain, his sharp teeth digging into the meat of his neck, blood filling his demonic partners mouth. "Alastor~! Alastor! Oh fuck I want it~! I want it so badly~! I wanna give Charlie a sibling~! I wanna make you a dad! Oh please please please knock me up~!" He sobbed out as his core tighten, feeling a third orgasm creeping up. The black tendrils wrapped around his body, massaging his chest and thighs, and a smaller one played with his swollen clit.

Lucifer dwindled down to nothing but a cum thirsty slut for Alastor, smiling drunkenly his whole body on fire, as he arched and screamed. "I'm cumming~! CUMMING~! AAAHHHHH~!!!" He screamed, squirting on his lovers cock, his whole body shaking as he pulsed around Alastor, eyes rolled back as he couldn't think straight, feeling his lover slam into him. Alastor kissed his cheek and smiled seeing his precious little King making the sweetest noises as he let another load fill him up, watching heavy drops of cum hit his wooden floors. "That's my good boy~ did you have fun baby~? Or should I say mommy~" He laughed and kissed him deeply as Lucifer smiled drunkenly at his partner. "I had the best time daddy~" They shared a deep kiss, lips moving against each other before Lucifer spoke against his lips.

"Days still young... round 4?"

The entire day they spent in their room, having sex everywhere in the room in hopes of knocking up Lucifer with his child. Alastor did really like the idea of having a child, especially with Lucifer who was sleeping peacefully next to him, covered in bite marks and hickeys, the cum oozing from between his legs. He softly leaned over and kissed his spine, massaging his hips as he watched some of the bite marks regenerating. Lucifer groaned at the sudden touching of his soar body, eyes softly opening and looking at Alastor. "Mmm... hi baby..." he said in a sleepy voice, Alastor leaning over to kiss his lips softly. "I'm sorry love... did I wake you...?" He asked, softly stroking the messy blondes hair.

"Mmm it's okay... come here..." Lucifer said gently as Alastor leaned down and felt the kings arms around his neck, smiling as he pulled him close, kissing his head and rubbing his back. "I got you... sleep well ducky~" He spoke against his hair watching as Lucifer fell right back asleep in his arms, their bodies relaxed against each other as Alastor hummed a soft tune, excited to be a father with the man he loved.

Note:
I'm going to be continuing adding chapters like this, smut, fluff, little dates, the main story is complete so that's why it's labeled as complete! Enjoy~!

Edit: 3/23/24 the next chapter is still being worked on, but reminder that the extras are not canon to Temptation or Desire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.8K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...
72.5K 1.6K 35
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
232K 7.2K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
40.1K 991 35
Lucifer decided to stay at the Hazbin Hotel to help his daughter with her dream. His biggest pain the Radio Demons start to get on his soft side. Wil...