LEGO Ninjago (Reader Insert)

By SuperNinjaDragon7

For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't kn... More

Story Info.
The Beginning
Way of the Ninja
King of Shadows
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
All or Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army

Ninjaball Run

203 5 1
By SuperNinjaDragon7

(Alright! Next chapter is up. It will be a bit until the next chapter because I'm a little burnt out from school work. So, I hope you enjoy!)

After the whole thing with the Bizarro Ninja, things have somewhat calmed down. Lloyd was getting better at controlling his powers and his skills have been improving significantly. Currently, we are in Darreth's dojo as Lloyd was doing a one-hand stand. "Focus. In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders..." Master Wu says, pouring himself another cup of tea. "...you must first bear the weight of all of us." He finishes. And, to be clear, it's not a weight you carry PHYSICALLY! Zane stood on Lloyd's feet as he held Kai and Jay in his arms while Cole stood on top of him and he held my legs as I sat on his shoulders while Wu sat on mine and I hold onto his legs. This is ridiculous. Lloyd already has enough on his plate. Couldn't we have used actual weights, like dumbbells?

I hear Wu sip his tea. "Focus." I swear. I'm starting to get a little ticked off at Wu. Even if he did give me a home, Lloyd is still young. Younger than all of us. "Uh, Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." Thank you, Jay. "Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid." Cole adds. I mentally thank him for that. "In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another." Wu says. There are OTHER ways to show that. But then I feel a lot of presences nearby and my powers then form a bubble-shield around us, right as something hits it. Hard. The shield hits the wall and we all pile on each other. The guys groan and I then make the shield disappear. "What was that?" I get up and then check the guys, Lloyd, and Wu to see if they were alright.

I then look back and find some construction workers with a freaking WRECKING BALL?!?! "Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! This wasn't suppose to happen until tomorrow!" Darreth then enters the room as he yells at the men. "Tomorrow? Let me see that order." A guy in a suit says as he is then given a paper from one of the construction men. "Oh-oh, yeah, my bad. Sorry 'bout that-" "Sorry? You call that a sorry? After almost getting us killed because you didn't bother if anyone was in here or check the date for the actual TIME?!?!" I bellow at them and they hug each other in fear. I then feel Cole holds onto me as I glare them down with my teeth bared at them. "You might wanna leave." "Like, now." I hear Cole and Jay say and the men quickly leave. Yeah, you better run.

I then calm myself and nod at Cole to tell him I'm good. He releases me then I see Darreth bend down and pick up on of his trophies. "Uh, Darreth, what is this all this about?" Cole questions him. "Well, I fell behind on some of my payments, and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the block to put in some stupid frisbee golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,00 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone." Darreth explains. "But we already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now!" Jay says. I tune out what Darreth was crying about as I look at a sign that said Darnagom Enterprises and then notices how the letters in the Darnagom have the same number and letters as, "Garmadon." I say out loud.

"What?" I hear Kai say. "No, she is correct. Look, if you rearrange the letters of Darnagom, it spells..." "O Grandma?" Jay says, confused by what Zane is saying. "No! Garmadon!" Kai corrects. "Right, he-he, that would make more sense." Jay replies sheepishly, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. I roll my eyes at his obliviousness. "My dad is behind this?" Lloyd says. "If he destroys the dojo, where will we train Lloyd?" Cole asks. "Not at the apartment. I want Lloyd to get better, but not at where we're living. You guys almost broke the TV once and I will NOT have a repeat of that." I state. "Any chance you got 50,000 in that teapot of yours?" I hear Darreth asks as I look to see him point at Wu's teapot. "Worry not, Darreth. You are not alone. We're all with you." Wu states, comforting Darreth.

"Did someone say 50,000?" "Hah! You didn't happen to win the lottery?" Jay interrupts Nya as said women makes her presence known. "No, and we won't have to be paying back (Y/N) either. I heard about Ninjaball Run." Nya says as she joins us. "Ninjaball Run?" The others repeat and then I feel a spark in my mind when I remember that name. "Oooooooh, right. I forgot." I said, facepalming as I remember. "You heard of it?" I hear Zane asks. I lower my hand as I look at the group. "Yeah. When I was in Ninjago City a few years back, I actually saw the stands for people that would watch it on a big screen. I was originally lured in by some guy handing out churros but the event got my interest so I took a seat to watch it. It is the biggest race in all of Ninjago. A road race where competitors drive all across the land to win a grand prize." I explain. Hey, when something interesting is happening, curiosity is peaked. Especially when their is food.

"Yep. And the grand prize is 100,000 big ones. And it's tomorrow!" Nya says. Huh. Convenient. "Thank you, little lady fighter, but we're talking about the most dangerous race known to man." Darreth says, holding his trophy close. "Only the most serious of racers even stand a chance." He adds. "But didn't you do a few upgrades on our Ultra Sonic Radar?" Kai asks and Nya nods her head yes. "Maybe we might stand a chance." Kai says. "And I can enter with my Dragon. You did say I needed the practice." Lloyd says. I was worried but then I calm myself. "Okay, but be careful. You and Ultra have to look out for each other." I state, placing a hand on his shoulder. "So it is agreed. You will all enter this Ninjaball Run to save the dojo." Wu says. But then I heard Darreth crying and look to see him wipe a tear off his face. "Are you still crying?" Nya says to him. "Yes...but-but these are happy tears." He says, smiling. This is going to fun. I always wanted to partake in a race.

Third Person P.O.V.

Tomorrow came sooner than expected and people watched from the bleachers and sidewalks as they see the competitors make some last-minute adjustments to their vehicles. "Welcome everyoneto the 14th Annual Ninjaball Run." One of the hosts speaks from the booth. "The grand prix where it doesn't matter how you get there, as long as you get there first." The second host adds. People from behind barriers scream in excitement while police are there to keep them from entering and causing too much of a ruckus.

Wu, Darreth and even some of his pupils take their seats in the bleachers as they get ready for the race to start. "Well, let's take a look at the racers." The first host says. "I see the starters' line. We have a few familiar faces." The second host says as the mailman rings his bell, ready to race. But the he falls over as Ultra lands next to him. "Augh! Watch it, you big oaf!" He says. (Y/N) helps him up as she walked over to check on the dragon. Lloyd plays with the reins as he fidgets a little in the saddle. "You look nervous, Lloyd. You okay?" Cole asks him, having noticed his actions. "Nervous? Ha, ha, ha. Maybe for you guys." Lloyd rebuttals. (Y/N) feels Lloyd's nervousness with her powers as she scratches Whisp and Flame's chins. "Look out for each other, 'kay?" She tells them. They give her a huff back as they understand. She then smiles and walks over to give Rocky and Shard some scratches too.

Nya hops off the Tank, "Now, one final thing. I installed a pretty cool upgrade. So, if you're ever in a really tight spot, pull that lever, because what it does-" Nya's voice was drowned out of the loud roar of an engine form one of the competitors. "What?" Kai shouts as he tries to hear her. "Pull that lever, because..." But Nya's voice was again muffled by an engine from one of the racers. "All right, the race is about to start, and officials are saying..." The first host announces as it was almost time for the race to begin. "...only under those circumstances, and no other, should you..." "We're about to begin." The guys look at each other as they could not understand Nya and what she was saying. "That's my cue, gotta go. Good luck!" Nya says as she then runs off to join Wu and Darreth in the bleachers. "Hah? Wait! Nya! We couldn't hear you!" Kai calls out to her, but she did not hear him.

But then a van with the Royal Blacksmiths pulls up as they hum a tune. "Look, it's my dad." Cole points at them, smiling as he sees his father. "They've entered too?" Kai says. Ed and Edna then appear at the starting line in their car. "Oh, no." Jay moans as he sees his parents. "Hello, Ed. Hello, Edna." (Y/N) greets as she waves at them. "Hi, (Y/N)! Jay! Jay! Oh, look, he sees us, Ed." Edna says as Ed smiles warmly at her. "I see him, Edna. You don't have to embarrass the boy. And hello to you too, (Y/N)!" He says, waving to (Y/N). "Is there anyone we don't have to compete against?" Jay complains. But then a portal forms and from it, Kruncha and Nuckal appear with an Underworld vehicle, ready to race. The guys' jaws dropped at that abut (Y/N) was not fazed.

"Wait a minute. It appears some skeletons have crashed the party. Is this against the rules?" The second host says. "Rules? Ha! There's only one rule in Ninjaball Run, and that's cross the finish line first. Let's take a look at the course." The first host says as he then directs the attention of the audience to a big screen. "The first thrilling leg starts on the streets of Ninjago City and empties out into the treacherous Sea of Sand. Racers, look out for the dangerous straightaway known as Crashcourse Canyon, where the slightest mistake can be your last. The next two legs of the race take us into the winding maze known as then Birchwood Forest, then through the perilous and icy Glacier Barrens. Finally, in the fourth and the final leg, racers must beat the desert heat in the Badlands, which then takes us back to the finish line here in the heart of Ninjago City." The first host explains as the screen displays the numerous locations of the race.

All the racers are now waiting for the signal to go. "I don't know, guys, if we're going to save the dojo, we're gonna have to beat some pretty stiff competition." Kai says, him being at the top of the Ninja Tank. "One final word, let's have a good clean race!" The first host says. But while the guys were checking over equipment inside the tank, (Y/N)'s powers flare up. She opens the cover and jumps out of her seat. "(Y/N)!" Cole calls out to her but she ignores him as she sees two boys from Darkley's try to sabotage them, "Hey!" She yells and they jump dropping the screwdriver they were using to unscrew one of the parts of wheels.

She growls in frustration but hops down, grabs the screwdriver and screws the screw back in as quickly as she can. "So good luck to everyone." The first host says right as the screen displays a traffic light. The first lights up red and all the competitors ready as they are good to go. However, in her hurry, (Y/N) dropped the tool and growls in frustration but then quickly calms herself and picks up the tool, resuming in fixing the screw. The second light lights sup yellow. "On your mark. Get set." "(Y/N)!" "Got it!" Jay cries out to (Y/N), right as she finishes tightening the screw. "Ninjaball...gooooooo!!!!" The first host exclaims as the other racers take off. "Come on, boy! Whoa, whoa!" Lloyd says then yelps a little as Ultra takes off. (Y/N) hops in and takes her seat between Cole and Jay. "Nice catch-" "Shut up and drive!!" (Y/N) exclaims, Jay shutting up and the Ninja Tank taking off. "(Y/N), are you alright?" Zane asks her. (Y/N) takes a few deep breaths, "Yeah. Yeah. Sorry, Jay." She apologizes. "It's cool. Are you still upset about yesterday?" He asks her. "Kind of." She sighs. "Well, you can use that to crush the competition." Cole says to her, the Ninja Tank accelerating as they catch up with the other racers.

Meanwhile, Ed and Edna had made it to the front while the other racers try to pass them. "Whoa! No!" Though, Lloyd was having difficulty as Ultra took a wrong turn. "Wrong way! Oh, we're going the wrong way!" He says, trying to get Ultra back in the race.

Garmadon's P.O.V.

Well, despite some setbacks, this one will work. "Now that the dojo will be destroyed, we'll crush them before Lloyd ever becomes a true ninja." I tell some snakes while we are in the bridge. "We are here live at the Fourteenth Annual Ninjaball Run, where it looks like after an almost sabotage, the Ninja are still in the race. They currently in last place after having a delayed start, they are going to have to push past their limits to get that massive cash prize." I look at a screen as it shows the Ninja racing and then a trophy filled with money. Of course.

I hold my head in frustration. "They're trying to save the dojo? Will they ever quit?" I say out loud. "Argh! Set sail for the race at once. We can't let them win." I command. I will not lose again.

Third Person P.O.V.

The race continues as the racers near Crashcourse Canyon. Ed and Edna smile at one another as Ed presses a button and the inflatable balls on the wheels detach, racers behind them move to avoid them. Ed then flips a switch in which spikes appear on the wheels right as they enter the canyon. Some racers try to eliminate the competition, such as the pirates trying to fire at the boys from Darkley's but get rammed instead. "Treachery, me lads! Let'em have it!" Captain Soto exclaims as they then ram into the bud of the Darkley's boys. The boys retaliate but then they notice that they are about to enter the canyon. "Uh-oh. Argh!" Brad grunts as he rams into the pirates van. They end up crashing into the wall, dust flying from the impact. "Ouchy-mama! Pirates are out of the race." The first host says as he and the crowd watch.

"Why do I let you drive? Argh!" Soto yells in frustration as the two eyepatch-wearing pirate sits in the driver seat unfazed. "So long~ Adieu~ You're wrecked and lookin blue~ So here's a song and here is a tune~" The Royal Blacksmiths sing along and the driver sings along as they pass the pirates and enter the canyon. "Avast ye scurvy knaves! I'll get you for this!" Soto shouts as other vehicles pass him. While the No-Eye Pete walks around with his hands in front of him. "Squawk! Left. No, your other left!" The parrot squawks as the Ninja Tanks drives by, barely missing No-Eye Pete. "Arghh! Unh." He spins for a bit then falls onto his back.

"Yeah, ha, ha, ha! We're no longer in last! Things are looking up." Jay cheers. But then (Y/N) feels her powers flare up as she feels a familiar presence above them. "You jinked it, Jay." She grumbles as a shadow casts above them. "Oh, no. Garmadon!" Kai says, looking up and seeing the Bounty. "What?" Jay gaps as he looks up to see the ship as well. "Oh, he thinks he can beat us in a race? Well, he's got another thing coming." (Y/N) says lowly.

"Lord Garmadon, are you going to use the Mega-Weapon?" One snake asks Garmadon as he and a few others stand on the front of the deck with Garmadon as they look down at the Ninja. "What's the point? Look at them. They're trapped like rats. Set all cannons to fire." Garmadon says, the snakes sowing as they are told. "Now that they're in our sights, they have nowhere to run." He says, smiling sinisterly. He walks over and aims a cannon at the Ninja as the fuse is lit. "Aah! We're sitting ducks! There's nowhere to run!" Jay exclaims. "Don't worry. I can-Aah!" (Y/N) screams as her head starts to hurt. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" Cole asks as he looks back at her briefly then looks ahead to focus on the track. "I don't know. My head just started hurting." She replies, rubbing her head to soothe the pain. "It may be because your emotions are overwhelming you. Whenever that happens, your powers do not work the way you want them to." Zane says. "You're gonna have to not use them until you've calmed down." Kai states. "But what are we going to do about not getting blown up?!" (Y/N) argues.

"And are those cannons? I would not want to be in the Ultra Sonic Radar right now." The first judge comments as he watches the screen showing the Ninja about to get shot at by Garmadon. "Ugh, I can't watch. But you, the fans, can! In glorious high-definition!" The second judges says. "They can't get out of the way." Nya says worriedly as she, Wu and Darreth watch from the bleachers. "I can't bear to look." Darreth says, covering his eyes with his hands.

Back with the Ninja, they try to find a way to defend themselves. "Goodbye, Ninja." Garmadon says then chuckles manically. But right as the fuse almost runs out, Ultra appears behind the Bounty and Lloyd pulls back on the reins. "Oh! Aah! Out of the way!" Lloyd yells, right as Ultra bumps into the Bounty. This causes the ship to move as Garmadon and the snakes scream as the ship leans back. The cannon fires and makes impact on the ground. An explosion resulting from it. A screen of dust appears but then the Ninja Tank appears out of it. Unharmed. "Woo-Hoo!" The guys cheer and (Y/N) sighs in relief. "Thanks, Lloyd." She says as she looks back with a smile.

Ultra then flies pass the Bounty as they catch up with the guys. "Nice going, Lloyd!" Kai says to Lloyd. Lloyd, however, dropped the reins and was now trying to get them. As he stood up he gets launched forward and yells in distress but he was able to grab the reins. He looks at the guys and (Y/N) as he hangs from them. "You saved us!" Cole says to him. "I did? I mean, I did! Hey, what do you say we work together?" Lloyd offers. "Yeah! I say let's show them what we Ninja are all about!" Jay agrees. (Y/N) whistles loudly as Ultra then flies off as they then maneuver themself to get Lloyd back in the saddle. "Ninja-Go!" The guys cheer.

"They're getting away!" Garmadon shouts angrily. "Uh, why don't we use your Mega-Weapon?" One snake says. Garmadon shakes his head at their suggestion. "Because I can only use it once before it says all of my energy, then who's going to slap you around to get this ship moving?" He says, then slaps the snake in the face. "Ow!" They yelp, holding their face. "Get this ship moving!" Garmadon commands. "Okay, you heard the evil lord! Full speed ahead!" The snake says to the others as the Bounty's thrusters are increased in power. "No one shall defeat me. Even in competition, I will be in this race." Garmadon declares.

Back at the stands, the crowd cheers as the screen shows Ultra flying with the Ninja Tank. Nya, Wu, and Darreth cheer in relief as the Ninja are okay. "Looks like our leaders are just about to enter the second leg of the race... into Birchwood Forest." The first host announces.

The racers make their way through the snowy region. The Royal Blacksmiths sing but then their truck skims a fallen tree and it causes them to serve and run into a pile of snow. "Too big, too big. Too slow, too slow. We had a lead but let it go~" The Royal Blacksmiths sing, not at all bothered by their wipeout and disqualification. The Ninja Tank pass them as Cole looks back at them. "Oh, man." He groans, placing his hand on his head as he shakes it slowly. "We'll never get through those trees to catch up." Kai says, taking not of all the trees. "I'll find a shortcut. Up, boy!" Lloyd says then commands Ultra. The dragon obeys as they roar and take to the sky. "Whoa! Ha, ha! You actually went up. Ha, ha." Lloyd laughs as Ultra did what he was told then looks down and sees a clear path that the guys and (Y/N) can take. He then makes Ultra dive down as he flies past the others, "Follow me!" He calls out.

They then follow Ultra as Lloyd guides them. "Woo-Hooooo!" Lloyd cheers, making (Y/N) smile as she feels his excitement. "Wow., ha, ha. He's getting the hang of it." Jay chuckles. "And it looks like we've made up lost time." Cole states as he that they are catching up to the other racers.

Cole's P.O.V.

Alright, making up lost time. But then I hear roaring and look to see Lloyd and Ultra crash. I wince at that. Ouch. "Lloyd!" I hear (Y/N) cry out and look to see her glare at something. I follow her gaze and see that it was Nuckal and Kruncha and they ended getting their chain wrapped around a tree then crash. Well, serves them right. But that means Lloyd is out of the race now. But then I hear (Y/N) gasp. "What? Is it another headache?" I hear Jay ask as I look back to see (Y/N) placing a hand on her chest. "No. It's... it's more like... encouragement." She says. "What do you mean by that?" I ask her as I then focus back on the race. "Like, like I can feel people.... Cheering. For us!" She says.

"Then that means we have more reason to win this thing!" Kai states. "We have made remarkable progress, let us keep it up." Zane adds. "Let's cross the finish and take first place." Jay exclaims. "Punch it!" (Y/N) demands. "Yes, ma'am" I obey and step on the gas. First place here we come!

Third Person P.O.V.

With the crowd now cheering for the Ninja after hearing Darreth's speech of wanting the the crash prize to save the dojo for his students, the racers have then entered the Glacier Barrens. Some guys were having a snowball fight but then run as the Ninja Tank drives by them along with the other racers. "Hey, watch it!" One shouts while the other is burrowed has his head and torso buried in the snow.

Two police cars have their sirens blare as they try to pass the Serpentine generals, who were in the race after having broken Scales out of prison and tried to blend in with the other racers. "I can't shake them!" Scales says. The police cars then pass them. "They aren't interested in catching you." The Venomari general says. "Those coppers just want to win the race." Scales says. The mailman moves out of the way as the cops ended up crashing their cars into an igloo. The mailman smiles as he focuses ahead but then yells as he then crashes into a snowman. It now on the bike while the mailman groan from where he sits, watching it cycle off.

The Ninja Tank was tied with Ed and Edna as they both are in first. Kai looks at the screen as he sees Ed and Edna now behind them along with the other racers. "Finally! Nothing can stop us now." Kai says, feeling confident in their victory. However the Ninja Tanks starts to slow down. "Oh, no! We've used up all our fuel! We're not going to make it to the finish line." Zane informs, seeing the gas meter lower. "Way to jinx us, Kai." (Y/N) growls out. "Aw! I don't want to say it, guys, but I think our goose is cooked." Jay says, lower his head as the tank slows more. But then a horn was heard as Ed and Edna appears next to them. "You guys look like you could use a hand there. We heard on the radio that you're all trying to save Darreth's dojo." Ed calls out. "Oh, yeah, we're so proud of you, son." Edna says.

"Thanks, Mom! But we're out of gas!" Jay replies. "Oh! Then take ours." Edna says. "But how? If we stop, we'll lose the lead." Jay says. "Well then we'll just have to do this the hard way, son." Ed says as he holds a hose. They continue on as Edna moves to take the wheel while Ed holds onto the side of the car and makes his way to we're the gas on the car is stored. He opens the hatch and sticks the end of the hose in it. "Take this end, son!" He calls out or Jay, who hops out of his seat as he makes it to where he need to grab the hose. (Y/N) follows after him as she sees him standing on one of the blades in the back. "Uh-Uh... Keep it steady!" He calls out. "Don't worry! I got you." (Y/N) says as she grabs the back of his Gi while using her other to tightly grip the Ninja Tank. Jay gives her a thankful nod as he then focuses on opening the lid to the fuel tank.

Ed then hands Jay the hose, "Her you go, son." Jay grabs it and inserts the end into the fuel tank. "Ready, Dad." Ed nods then switches a lever on the hose to transfer the gas. The other racers are still behind them and (Y/N) looks up at the Bounty. "I hope the transfer ends soon." She mutters to herself as she she holds onto Jay and the Tank.

Garmadon glares down as he sees the racers still ahead. "We're not fast enough. We should be pulling away!" Garmadon says, frustrated at the Ninja still in front. "But we're up to maximum speed." A Serpentine informs. "Then get rid of excess weight." Garmadon orders. "What excess weight?" The snake that asked that was then kicked overboard. Other snakes were kicked off and (Y/N) winces a little in sympathy for them. " I order you to slow the Ninja down!" Garmadon orders. Some of the snakes make their way to the Ninja. "We've got company!" Cole says as he looks back.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Not for long we are. Some snake hop onto the blades that me and Jay are on, "Ninja....-Go!" We exclaim as we perform Spinjitzu and knock them off. "Need some help, guys!" Jay states as we stop spinning. "We've got your backs!" I hear Zane as I look up to see him and Cole on top of the tank. "Ninja-Go!" He then does Spinjitzu and then I move my head to dodge a punch from a snake. "Nice try." I tell them then grab their arm and throw them off the tank. "Ninja-Go!" I look back as Cole stops a snake from grabbing the hose. But then I look to see a snake jump onto Ed and Edna's car. "Ninja-Go!" But Jay has got it covered. Then two more snakes appear before me and I bring out my fans. I open one and use it to block a punch then I push then back then deliver a spinning kick, knocking them off.

But more snakes appear. Do these guys ever quit?!? I feel more emotions boil, "Hey, down here!" They then get hit by snowballs. I give Jay and Cole a nod in thanks then I put away my fans. "Ninja-Go!" I do Spinjitzu as I knock them away. I stop spinning as I look up to see Zane send a Hypnobrai flying but it ended up grabbing the wheel to Ed and Edna's car, making them steer away from us. I hold on as we start to spin out of control. We stop after a moment I take a moment to try and get my insides to settle before I vomit whatever I had for breakfast. "Wait, stop!" I give Jay my attention and watch as he goes to check on his parents. Oh, screw my breakfast.

I hope off the tank and run over to them. "Just wish I could say the same for the old jalopy." Ed says, holding a hand up to the car now emitting smoke after it crashed. "Yeah, shame she didn't get to the finish line." Edna adds. "Well, at least you are safe and without any injuries." I say to them. But then Jay hops onto the car and takes off, what I can describe, a small light. "I'll make sure a part of her will." He says. I smile, "And we'll make it so that it will be in first." I state. Jay and I then hurry back to the tank, I hop into my seat as Jay places the piece on the tank and hops in his seat. "Let's go, we've got a dojo to save." Jay says. I smirk as we then take off.

Third Person P.O.V.

Ed and Edna lean into each as they smile with pride as they watch the Ninja Tank take off. "Go make us proud, son. You too, (Y/N)!" Ed calls out as he waves then shares a smile with Edna.

They make their way out of the Glacier Barrens as they make it to the last leg of the race. Due to the crazy spinning from before, all the other racers were now out and so it was only the Ninja and Garmadon left in the race. They speed on down the road to catch with Garmadon on the Bounty. "Looks like it's just us and Garmadon." Cole says. "This time, let's make sure the good guys don't finish last." Kai declares. He increases speed as the Ninja Tank then passes the Bounty.

Garamadon is at the wheel as he chuckles sinisterly but then looks to find the Ninja have passed him. "No! I hate those Ninja!" He exclaims in anger. "It's time. You think you can beat me, Ninja? This race is mine!" He calls out. "Hear me, Mega-Weapon, I wish to rip open Ninjago and make an insurmountable obstacle that they can never surpass!" Garmadon commands as the Mega-Weapon glows and points it ahead. The ground the shakes as a crack forms and a canyon is created. "Huh?" Kai gasps. He makes the Ninja Tank stop as it screeches to a halt, almost falling into the canyon. Garmadon then zooms past them in the Bounty. "Argh! That's totally cheating!" Jay complains loudly. The tank then turns around. "Guys, it's impossible to cross that divide." Zane says, worried about their chance of winning.

Garmadon was on his hands and knees, chuckling as the glow fades on the Mega-Weapon. "I did it! Did you see that? I win!" He groans as he pulls himself up to take the wheel. "Their dojo is doomed!" He laughs as he sails through the sky.

The Ninja Tank then turns around after gaining some distance from the canyon.  "Aw, we're not going to win now." Jay says, whining at the thought that they were going to lose. "No! If only I could use my powers but they keep giving me a headache! I could have made a bridge for us to drive on." (Y/N) says, frustrated at her powers for not listening. "Wait a minute. This ain't over. Everybody, hang on!" Kai stares as he then hits accelerate and they drive off. "Uh, you do know we're aiming straight for the cliff, right? You sure that's a good idea?" Jay says frighteningly as they near the canyon. "I haven't had time to think it through. Ha, what was it that Sensei says? You gotta have trust." Kai replies. "Yeah, in each other not in miracles!" Cole argues. "Nya, don't fail us now!" Kai sighs as they near the edge of the cliff.

"All right. Now!" Kai says, pulling the lever and this causes the part where Alia is in to detach as it takes flight. "Ninja-Go!" They all exclaim as Zane, Jay, (Y/N), and Cole perform Spinjitzu as they jump onto the mini-radar. They hold on as Kai flies off. "Nya, you genius!" (Y/N) shouts, smiling widely under her hood. As Garmadon still laughs but then he looks at one of the screens to see the Ninja having crossed the canyon. He stops laughing as his eyes widen in disbelief. "No. No!"

The crowd cheers as the Ninja are still in the race. "He pulled the lever!" Nay shouts proudly. "Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!" The crowd chants as the Ninja and the Bounty race to the finish line. "It looks like it's going to be a photo finish." The first host observes and right after he says that, the Ninja and the Bounty pass the finish line. Kai lands the mini-radar as it skims across the street then stops completely. He exits it while the others hop off. "Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!" The crowd cheers as they walk over and raise them up. They all take off their hoods as they smile from the cheer of the crowd.

"I won, I won! Clearly I passed the finish line first." Garmadon tries to claim. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!" Ever looks up at the screen and see that the piece from Ed and Edna's car guaranteed the Ninja's win. "The Ninja! The Ninja have won it!" Everyone cheers at the victory won. "Yeah! I knew it would bring us luck." Jay states as he holds up the piece. (Y/N) smiles but then feels her emotions swell up as she then shoots her powers into the air and they explode into fireworks. She pauses then looks down at her hands. "Nice touch." Cole says, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as she smiles at him.

"No! That's not fair! That wasn't even a part of the vehicle in the first place. It's not even street legal. My ship was-" "Your ship?" Garmadon stops his rant as he looks behind him to see Ultra and Lloyd on the Bounty. "I believe this belongs to us." Lloyd states, looking down at Garmadon. "No! No! Noooo!" Garmadon shouts in frustration.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

We won. We did it. And I feel better. Huh. Guess winning the race did helped me. I then feel powers flare up and look to see Garmadon get on the bus with the Serpentine. Oh, well. "We did it! We did it! Woo-Hoo! We saved the dojo!" I look at Darreth as he cheers and I have to admit, it's infectious. "Look what I can do! Cannonball!" He then jumps into the large trophy with cash splashing out of it. I laugh along with the others. I then stop laughing then use my powers to make more fireworks. I hear the crowd 'Ooh' and 'Aah' and I smile. "Woo-Hoo! Oh, this is truly a happy day!" That it is, Darreth. That it is.

(Okay, next up is Child's Play. I am excited to do that one! It will be a while though so please be patient and have a nice day or night! Bye for now!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.5K 311 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
21.6K 672 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
3.4K 194 11
There were a lot of things you wanted from life. As an outgoing person, you wanted to make more friends. As a college student in your last year, you...
9.4K 484 10
"It's... You, (y/n)! (n/n)!" At this (y/n) froze, before looking at Jay in surprise. Jay rushed closer and examined the boy's face before smiling. "...