One Piece (Male Reader Insert)

By YourMother72

(Y/N) (L/N) has always been treated like a monster. It could be because he ate something called a Devil Fruit... More

I- Gravebone Island
II- The Man with a Devil
III- Straw Hats
IV- Dark Past
V- Trust
VI- Clones
VII- Alabasta
VIII- The Gathering Storm
IX- Journey Through the Desert
X- Rainbase
XI- Captured
XII- Escape the Casino
XIII- Alubarna
XIV- (Y/N) vs. Ms. Obon
XV- Strange How Hard It Rains Now
XVI- Farewells
XVII- The Falling Ship
XVIII- Jaya
XIX- Noland the Liar
XX- To the Sky Island
XXI- The Sky Ocean
XXII- Skypiea
XXIII - Upper Yard
XXIV- The Battle Begins
XXV- (Y/N) vs. Xeren
XXVI- Battlefield
XXVII- A Miserable Existence
XXVIII- Rubber Is a God's Worst Enemy
XXIX- Reach
XXX- Back to the Sea
XXXI- The Long Island
XXXII- Groggy Ring
XXXIII- And Lo, An Admiral Shall Come!
XXXIV- Water 7
XXXV- The Straw Hat Fall Out
XXXVI- Captain
XXXVII- Wanted
XXXVIII- Assassins of the Government
XXXIX- Aqua Laguna
XL- On the Sea Train
XLI- Enies Lobby
XLII- The Break-In
XLIII- Live
XLIV- (Y/N) vs. Tsutsumi
XLV- Thunder God's Fury
XLVI- Rescue Robin!!
XLVII- No Escape
XLVIII- A Crewmate's Sacrifice
XLIX- Family Matters
L- New Bounties
LI- The New Crewmate
LII- Apology
LIII- Living Skeleton
LIV- Thriller Bark
LV- Big Ass Ship
LVI- Shadow Shenanigans
LVII- Monster Mash
LVIII- (Y/N) & Robin vs. Draqula
LIX- Group Fight
LX- Is This Damn Fight Finally Over?
LXI- After All Is Said and Done
LXII- Flying Fish Riders
LXIII- Sabaody Archipelago
LXIV- The Most Satisfying Punch Ever
LXV- Legacy of the Pirate King
LXVI- Eradicated
LXVII- Imprisoned
LXVIII- Impel Down Great Escape
LXIX- Thank You
LXX- Marineford
LXXI- Summit War
LXXII- Into the Plaza
LXXIII- Death
LXXIV- Escaping the War
LXXV- Aftermath
LXXVI- Let Us Meet Again Soon
LXXVII- Two Years Later...
LXXVIII- Under the Sea
LXXIX- Darling It's Better Down Where It's Wetter
LXXX- Fish-Man Island
LXXXI- Himbei
LXXXII- Down Go the Fodder Fish-Men
LXXXIII- (Y/N) vs. Kenji
LXXXIV- Towards the Sun
LXXXV- New World
LXXXVI- Punk Hazard
LXXXVIII- The Confusing Body-Swapping Event
LXXXIX- Pirate Alliance
XC- Mad Scientist
XCI- Raising Some Hell
XCII- Stay Off Drugs, Kids!
XCIII- Hangovers and Alliances

LXXXVII- Hot and Cold

1.9K 79 17
By YourMother72

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Usopp: What?! No one's with you?! You're all alone?! And when you woke up, you were surrounded by snow and ice?!!

Usopp was currently on a transponder snail call with Brook who had woken up on the Thousand Sunny to find the rest of the crew missing as well as the ship on the frozen side of the island.

Brook: <voice> Yo ho ho ho, indeed! It was quite the shock-chilling bone, you might say! Yo ho ho! Er, wait... "Bone-shocking chill"? No, "Bill-Shocking Chock"... Oh, whatever! Yo ho ho!

(Y/N): <sweat dropping> Is this really a laughing matter?

Usopp: And who was it that was trying to steal the Sunny's cargo?

Brook: <voice> Oh, I haven't the foggiest. Plus, I already defeated them. They were wearing these gas mask-like helmets.

Robin: Perhaps they fired gas canisters that knock their targets unconscious? Then they steered the ship around to the other side of the island.

(Y/N): If there weren't any notes left behind, they might have taken the other four off somewhere, then.

Usopp: Good point! That happened on Fish-Man Island, too. <to Brook> And since your a skeleton, they thought you were just a dead body!

Brook: <voice> Ah, I see. That makes me quite the lucky fellow!

Robin: And now the enemy thinks they've got all of us. Do you see any buildings or people around?

Brook: <voice> Buildings...? Some rather spectacular ones, in fact! Alas, none of like restaurants.

(Y/N): Sit tight, Brook. We're on our way there.

The transponder snail hung up. Zoro looked at the three, arms crossed, having been watching Luffy chatting it up with a centaur they had randomly come across.

Zoro: Are these government men we're up against?

Usopp: Who knows? I only wish they were "men"! So far we've seen a fire-breathing dragon, a half-man, a bird-woman, and Luffy's new best friend, a centaur!

As he said that, Luffy kicked the centaur in the face, knocking him unconscious.

(Y/N): <sips tea> I guess that friendship lasted all of three seconds.

A second centaur appeared, charging at Luffy with his spiked club raised.

Robin: There's another one. Cien Fleurs: Bellflower!!

Multiple arms sprouted on the centaur's human torso, and twisted him around, defeating him instantly.

The rest of the group joined Luffy in looking at the downed centaurs. (Y/N) had his magnifying glass out.

(Y/N): Hmm... After careful consideration and analyzation, I can conclude that these centaurs have the lower bodies of a leopard and giraffe, respectively.

Usopp: <sweat dropping> Uh, we could tell that just from a quick glance...

Luffy: It's so cool that there are different types of centaur!

Usopp: They're supposed to be horses... Not that they actually exist!

(Y/N) found a baby transponder snail on one of the centaurs. He held it up.

(Y/N): This says "CC" on it. These aren't wild centaurs. They're probably in some kind of group.

Usopp: Anyway, now we know there's no point crossing the sea of fire again, since the Sunny won't be there. We have no choice but to make our way over to the ice side. And four of our crewmates are missing!

Robin: I'd wager on them being "captive," not just missing. Hopefully they haven't been executed by firing squad yet.

Usopp: Stop that!! 💢

Zoro: Guess it would have been quicker if we'd gotten off on the other side to begin with.

Luffy: Yeah, but then we'd never have gotten to eat a dragon. And I'd never have met Ashimaro!

Zoro: What the hell is "Ashimaro"?

Luffy: It's the name of my back legs!

(Y/N): We're really taking those with us, huh?

Usopp: Change of plans! We're going to rescue our crew in the land of ice!

Robin: Do you think they sell winter coats anywhere along the way?

(Y/N): Well, you have my trench coat, Robin. But, yeah, the rest of us will freeze to death dressed as we are.

...

The pirates finally arrived at the lake separating the fire side of the island from the ice side. A sharp wind blew over them. The boys had to put their shirts back on to get warm.

Luffy: Wow, what a breeze!

Usopp: Look at the other side! It's a blizzard!

Robin: Well, naturally. With such an extreme swing in temperatures on the island, it's bound to cause fierce winds.

Usopp: How are we gonna cross this lake? Half of it's burning, and the other half has ice on it!

Zoro: Maybe it feels just right. Think I'll wash off this sweat and take a swim.

(Y/N): Don't be a moron.

Luffy: You know, Robin, (Y/N), and I can't swim.

He and Robin stared at Usopp. A comedic thought bubble appeared on the two of them sitting on Zoro and Usopp's backs as they swam through the lake.

Usopp: I assume you're not expecting us to ferry you across on our backs!! Look, if you're really determined to cross this lake, I've just the thing! Keep clear.

He pulled out his Black Kabuto at pulled the sling, aiming it at the very start of the lake.

Usopp: Special Attack, Green Star: Boaty Banana!! Fangrass!!

A boat in the shape of a banana appeared in the lake water as well as tall sprouts of fan-shaped grass.

Luffy: Whoa! You made a boat!

Zoro: Pretty neat trick, Usopp!

Usopp: This fangrass can be used as an oar.

Robin: You've got quite a collection of seeds. How fascinating.

Usopp: The Boin Archipelago I was on were a treasure trove of bizarre plants! And the closer to the dangerous center of the island I got, the more useful the plants I found.

(Y/N): I'm starting to realize I should've mentioned this earlier, but I can use my Storm-Storm powers to fly now.

Luffy: Whoa!! Really?!! That's awesome!!

Usopp: <anime tears> So my awesome boat is useless?!

(Y/N): Not necessarily. I can only take one person at a time, and obviously that would be Robin, so now we can all travel across the lake at the same time.

Zoro: Now that I think about it, why didn't you use your Storm-Storm Fruit to create wind to cool us off while we were walking through all of that heat.

(Y/N): <shocked> I totally could have done that!!

Usopp/Luffy/Zoro: YOU IDIOT!!!

(Y/N) picked Robin up around the waist, and his lower body turned into billowing storm clouds. Robin wrapped her arms around his neck to hold on better.

They hovered over the lake, as Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp got in the banana boat with the grass oars.

Luffy: Here we go! Man oars!! To the land of shaved ice!!

Usopp: You have to row too!

The crew had just started moving away from the fire side of the island, when the leopard centaur appeared, shouting at them.

Centaur: Wait just one damn second!!

He threw a boulder that nearly hit the banana boat, rocking it.

Zoro: It's that centaur again!

Luffy: What's up?! Do you want to join my crew after all?!!

Zoro: Are you recruiting again?!!

Usopp: Stop trying to sign up every freak we meet!!!

(Y/N) and Robin just laughed.

The centaur took out a horn and began to blow it, sending a loud sound echoing around the area.

Centaur: Boss!! The intruders are coming to your side!! Take them all out!!!

Usopp: Boss?!

Robin: Something's emerging on the other bank...

As they got near the ice side, a bunch of shadows could be seen through the blizzard. There was a gigantic one standing behind all of them.

(Y/N): So is that big one the boss?

Usopp: That means the S.O.S. we received was meant for that guy?! In that case, they shouldn't be hostile to us for trying to help!

Boss: One of them has a katana. He must be the samurai who cut down our kind.

The figures in the blizzard could now be seen to be centaurs. They began to fire guns, cannons, and bazookas at the Straw Hats.

The bullets wouldn't have harmed (Y/N), but he had to dodge quickly anyway or else Robin would be hit.

A cannon hit the water right under the banana boat, throwing it upwards. Water splashed everywhere, and (Y/N) had to fly higher up to not get wet.

The boat capsized, and Zoro, Luffy, and Usopp landed in the water. Zoro had to hang on to Luffy to prevent him from drowning.

Usopp: AAAGH!! It's freezing!! We'll be blocks of ice in minutes at this rate!! (Y/N), save us!!

(Y/N): I told you, I can only carry one person at a time!

The centaurs aimed their weapons at the three boys in the water. Zoro shoved Luffy over to Usopp, who grabbed him.

Zoro: Usopp, you take him! I'm gonna go slice them to pieces!!

Usopp: <shivering> B-Bedder make it quick...

All of a sudden, something in the water grabbed Zoro's legs. A loud chomping noise was heard.

(Y/N): What the hell was that?!

Zoro: Something's in the water!!

The swordsman was dragged underwater. Usopp screamed and glanced in the water to see what was there.

Usopp: GYAAA!!! Sharks?!! In a lake?!!

Boss: Wo ho ho! Fools! That's pure seawater...

The boss could be fully seen now. He was a large man with a braided brown beard and where his human legs should've been were alligator ones.

Boss: This hole was ground zero for Akainu and Aokiji's duel, and the giant cracks left in the island's crust let the seawater flow in! Of course there are sea creatures in there! Wo ho ho!

(Y/N): So this is the island where that famous duel took place?

Robin: Amazing.

Usopp: AAAH!! Zoro!! Zoro's been eaten by a shark!! And you two don't care!!

(Y/N): Okay, Robin, I'm going to fly very fast over to the other side. We'll take out these buffoons together.

Robin: Fine by me.

The (H/C) haired male boosted himself through the air, carrying Robin. The centaurs were caught off guard and didn't fire.

Boss: What are you doing, fools?! Fire! FIRE!!

Just as (Y/N) and Robin reached the land, the weapons of the centaurs exploded, shocking them.

Boss: What was that?! What just happened?!!

Brook stood in front of the boss, looking extremely cool. He sheathed his sword.

Brook: The winds blowing from the land of the dead freeze colder than any winter storm! Ah, but I forgot to issue a warning. Now that I've frozen your gun barrels, they will backfire if you attempt to use them!

(Y/N): Very nice speech, Brook. I'll take care of the boss!

He dropped Robin on the ground. She looked at the centaurs, who flinched. An evil look was on her face.

Robin: My, what warm clothes you have on your person...

She and Brook proceeded to take down the centaurs together, while (Y/N) raced towards the boss.

Boss: <scared> AAAAHH!! I know who you are!! You're "Yokai" (Y/N) of the Straw Hat Pirates!! You have a bounty of 250,000,000 Berries on your head!!

(Y/N): I know.

Boss: <scared> And your captain is Straw Hat Luffy, the pirate worth 400,000,000 Berries!!

(Y/N): Stop the exposition!! Thunder Blitz!!

Crackling lightning surrounded his body as he rammed himself into the boss's chest.

The boss shrieked as he was electrocuted. He fell to the ground, unconscious.

(Y/N) landed on the ground and picked up warm clothing from one of the defeated centaurs. Robin was already snugged up in one.

Zoro: Good work, guys!

(Y/N), Robin, and Brook turned and saw Zoro, Luffy, and Usopp on top of an ice formation in the lake. They had ice crust all over them and were shivering badly.

(Y/N): Oh, Zoro! You're alive!

Zoro: Of course I am! Do you think so little of me that one stupid shark would kill me?

Robin: Yes.

Zoro: Shut up!! 💢

...

The Straw Hats, all in warm clothing, were now sitting on the beaten up centaur boss's body as he rushed through the ice side of the island.

Off in the distance there was a loud sound that sounded a lot like a building collapsing or something along those lines.

Luffy: I just heard a huge crash from far off. I wonder if that was Sanji and the others.

Zoro: Hey, Crocotaur, you sure you don't know where our crewmates are?

Boss: Be silent. I will not speak of anything. <wheezes>

Luffy: Fine, be that way. Just run!

(Y/N): Do I need to sock you again?

Boss: Such humiliation! Lousy youngsters... You vicious bandits!

Zoro: This man-odile's got some attitude problems.

Brook shivered even though he was in warm clothes.

Usopp: How can you be cold if you don't have any skin, Brook?

Brook: It's a mental thing!

Robin: I feel so sorry for the others who were kidnapped. They weren't wearing warm clothes either. I hope they haven't lost any limbs to frostbite yet.

Usopp: Stop that!! 💢

The boss centaur continued to run until they approached a building up ahead as well as what looked to be a Marine battleship.

(Y/N): Oh, dear. Are the Marines here as well?

Robin: Wait, look. The Marine ship is in pieces. There must have been a battle recently.

Luffy: Look, there's someone over there!!

The captain squinted his eyes when he saw a figure standing amongst the wreckage of the ship. He gasped when he recognized him.

Luffy: Huh?!! Oh, you're—!!

The others stared at the mystery man. (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

(Y/N): It's Trafalgar Law!

Luffy: <to Law> Hey, it's you!! I remember you! It's me, man! Thanks for your help that one time!!

Zoro: That's the guy we met at the Sabaody slave auction, right?

Robin: Yes, and these days, he's a...

Luffy: Yeah, him! Tra...Traffa...Traffy! I remember now. He helped me escape during Whitebeard's war, and he healed me and (Y/N) too!!

(Y/N): He was indeed pretty helpful. If he didn't show up, we would've been doomed, I'd say. Or at least, Luffy would've been.

Robin: He healed you?

Luffy: Yeah. He's like Jimbei. I owe him my life!!

The centaur boss slowed down, and Luffy jumped off of him, running towards Law.

Luffy: I never thought I'd run into you here! This is awesome! Thanks for all the help you gave me! Huh? Where's the talking bear?

Law: You're a strong man to have survived that, Straw Hat. But let me make this clear, I was acting on a sudden whim. You don't need to feel any gratitude for what I did.

(Y/N): He's a bit of a tsundere. Or at least, I think.

Usopp: <looking around> Hey, there's Marine soldiers on the ground over there.

Boss: Hey, Trafalgar!! Help me out here!!

Law: <to Luffy> You and I are both pirates. Don't forget that.

Luffy: Hee hee! True, in our search for the One Piece, we're enemies, but there are lots of people I owe for their help two years ago. I'm so lucky to have met both you and Jimbei!! Thanks a ton, really!!

Both (Y/N) and Robin covered their mouths, anime tears dripping from their eyes, looking at Luffy's big closed eye smile.

(Y/N)/Robin: So adorable...!

Zoro: Do they have a parental mode or something?

Just then, a bunch of Marines came running, shouting out a familiar name.

Marines: Smoker!!! Smoker!!!

Luffy: Crap, the Marines?! Huh? Wait, isn't that...?

He stared at the ground a few feet away from him. Smoker was lying on the ground, not moving.

Usopp: Watch out, Luffy! It's the Marines!

Luffy: I know.

Another familiar face was in the crowd of Marines rushing towards Smoker: Tashigi.

Tashigi: Smoker!!!

She knelt down next to Smoker's unconscious body and saw that there was a square hole where he heart should be.

Luffy: It is you, Smokey!! Wow, I haven't seen you guys in ages!!

(Y/N): Smoker's a vice admiral now, right? I think I read about his promotion in the newspaper.

Tashigi ignored Luffy and glared furiously at Law. She charged at him, swords at the ready.

Tashigi: How dare you!!!

Law: Come on, let's not get overly emotional here. I hate that.

The new Warlord of the Sea thrust his arm out, and Tashigi randomly collapsed, to the dismay of the other Marines.

Zoro: What did he just do?

Law: You just don't learn, woman! Don't get so desperate.

Usopp: Hurry, Luffy! We gotta get outta here!!

Luffy: Yeah! Hey, Traffy! I wanna ask you something!

Law: Go around the back of the lab. You'll find what you're seeking there. I'm sure we'll meet again. We each have something to regain.

Luffy stretched his arm over to the centaur boss. (Y/N) grabbed his hand and pulled the captain back onto the centaur, who started running to the back of the lab and away from the Marines.

Luffy: I wonder if Smokey and his guys are all right? It kinda looked like they were losing to Traffy!

(Y/N): I'm sure they'll be fine. And if not, well, we won't have them chasing us anymore.

The centaur took the Straw Hats around the lab, and they soon spotted a group of people bundled up in warm clothing. It was the rest of their crew!

Luffy: Aha!!! There you are!!!

Brook: How are you doing? Yo ho ho!

(Y/N): Have any tea with you? I need a refill?

The other Straw Hats looked at them, surprised and happy at their appearance.

Franky: Oh! Why are they here?

Sanji: <excitedly> It's Luffyyy!! Zoro, Usopp, (Y/N), Robin, Brook!! I'm so glad we ran into you again, you jerks!!

Chopper: Ah. There they are!

Nami was looking at her breasts with heart eyes. Franky shrieked in a high pitched voice when he saw that.

Zoro: What is that idiot cook so hyped up about? The cold's finally gone to his head.

(Y/N): There's other people with them...

Usopp: Are those giant children?

Luffy's eyes popped out of his sockets, horrified, when he saw Franky about to punch Nami.

Luffy: Huh?! What are you doing?! Franky, NO!!!

(Y/N): Hmm... Is it just me, or do they all seem a bit different?

Robin: No, it's not just you. Nami was just ogling her own body. That doesn't make sense...

(Y/N): Maybe she got into selfcest over the two years we were apart?

Robin: I don't think that's the answer.

Usopp: <to (Y/N)> How are you simultaneously so smart and so stupid?! 💢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.4K 51
[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (Y/n) is if you think about it. A Witch f...
328 28 28
It started 30 years ago. A woman was born with the ability to use powers that had long since been dead. A solemn promise of endless protection...
135K 1.7K 31
Y/n, was an ordinary person who lived a normal life. One faithful day, he was taken by the Celestial Dragons. As a slave he worked so hard that he fo...
7.2K 209 6
Yandere One Piece Characteres x Godzilla reader So.... What if you eat a devil fruit that is so powerful that you become a creature like Godzilla? Wh...