linger | quinn hughes

由 blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... 更多

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

2.5K 86 40
由 blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
bad game, good outcome !

quinn and devon loved home games. partially because she could go to watch him in person and because it meant he could be close to her, compared to being out of the city.

since she was going to the game tonight, the couple had decided that devon would drive him to the arena so they could come back together. so now, devon had two hours for herself.

devon was a person with her priorities straight so the first thing she did was take a nap.

she probably shouldn't have, given that her nap ran late and now she was running around the house trying to get ready quickly. thankfully, she managed to arrive at the rink just as the guys stopped their warm ups.

she climbed up to the wags box after quinn practically begged her to, to keep her safe, he said. she saw conor garland's wife sitting next to petey's girlfriend and she hurried to sit down next to them.

the girls did small talk as the ceremony started. after watching it so many times, honestly just don't giving a shit about it. before they knew it, the game finally started and devon sat down excitedly after somehow retrieving a cup of beer.

the game had been going well, the canucks taking the lead all through first and second period. it wasn't until third that shit started to hit the fan.

unfortunately, she was too far away to do a thing.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

second period had barely ended and quinn was starting to lose his shit and every single one of his teammates could see it.

some of them were worried, even. quinn wasn't one to lose it, he was one of the only ones who could keep a level head but the game was taking its toll on everyone.

as the canucks stepped on the ice after the second intermission, quinn swore he would try and relax, as much as he could. though, that quickly flew out of his head.

the players were getting into position for a face off, when suddenly an opposing team player that had been bugging quinn since the very first minute of the game skated close to him with a visible smirk on his face "hey man, think you can give me your girl's number?"

instead of answering, quinn payed him no mind but he tightened the grip on his stick, trying desperately to keep his cool. he was used to the usual comments, it was all part of the game. but people talking about his girl like that? not good, at all.

"i can see her from down here. a really sexy thing"

quinn just clenched his jaw, staying reactionless to not give him any satisfaction but he was seconds away from completely fucking losing it.

thankfully for the other player, the game starting again completely distracted them both but quinn hated to admit his head wasn't entirely in the game, which caused the other team to score. as they cheered, quinn skated around trying to calm down. he didn't know why it was bothering him so much, scratch that, he knew exactly why but he was supposed to be the expectation, he couldn't lose it. if he did, then his team would. people depended on him.

but as they guy skated to him again and dared to open his mouth again, any type of hesitation he may have had disappeared.

"bet your girl's dissapointed. think she wants to go out? to cheer her up? i can give her a really good time"

the guy barely had time to blink before quinn threw his gloves into the ice, somehow swiftly took the guy's helmet off and punched him straight on the jaw. the crowd cheered, eager to see a fight as quinn hit him over, and over again. the guy didn't even have the strenght to try and punch back, all he managed to do was take quinn's helmet off since quinn had him so tightly pinned to the floor.

both team's players quickly skated to try and pull them away which just caused the fight to get worse, as the players who initially went to stop them started fighting each other. hockey guys had really thin patience.

finally, the refs came closer and with the help of miller and myers, they managed to pry quinn away. quinn resisted against miller's hold, desperately trying to keep hitting the motherfucker but miller had his arms pinned on his back and myers had stepped in front of quinn, blocking his view of the guy.

"she's a sexy piece of thing man! want to hit it every single day!" that honestly just made quinn see red as he managed to break free and moved the six feet tall player in front of him to punch the guy once more. this time, the opossing team honestly didn't even try to stop quinn.

still, brock and petey pushed him away and jt grabbed him, swiftly dragging him away, while both of them were unaware of brock hitting the guy once, just for good measure.

petey decided to kneel in front of him and with the most threatening look he had, which was fucking terrifying, he muttered lowly "never fucking talk like that again or i will fucking end you"

the crowd had been screaming the whole time it happened, quinn was trying to convince jt to let him keep fucking up the little shit but miller, as a good parent would, just ignored him and pushed him onto the bench while the refs still tried to break apart the remaining players.

"you're in deep shit man"

"i fucking know. i don't fucking care" quinn grumbled as he threw some random stick on the ice and sat down angrily.

quinn moved his head, catching side of rick tocchet who had a stoic look plastered. anyone outside of the players who actually knew him may had thought he was furious but both quinn and miller could see he had this almost proud look in his eyes.

"what did he say?" miller inquired, knowing the guy had to have said something really fucked up to get into his nerves like that.

"he was talking about her" quinn muttered, grabbing a nearby bottle and throwing it into the ice from pure frustration.

without needing to say the more, miller knew exactly what had happened. and in all fairness, respected him for it. he was sure any player would have done the same in that situation.

"they're gonna take you out" miller sighed as he watched the guys stalk closer to the bench, some mad, some amused, but everyone nodded at quinn as a sign of respect.

"i know"

"she looks worried" miller muttered after catching sight of devon on the big screen. she had her brows furrowed and it seemed like she was leaning a little bit forwards on her seat, as if to see better.

"i know" quinn sighed after watching her for a second before bringing his hands up to his eyes. he knew he had fucked up and he was trying to prepare himself for a long lecture he was sure to receive but all he cared and could think about right now was devon.

"want me to send for her?"

"please"

instead of nodding, all miller did was stand up and quietly talk with a equipment guy to tell them to go look for devon and to bring her to the locker room.

before he knew it, the call was made and both quinn and the asshole were taken out of the game. quinn just clenched his jaw and as he walked down the tunnel, he threw his helmet aggressively at the floor.

thankfully he didn't have to wait long, since the noise of the door opening was heard loudly on the empty locker room.

"quinny" devon muttered in a sigh, walking closer to him and stepping in between his legs to hug him. quinn immediately reciprocated, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist and burying his head in her stomach. for the first time in the night, feeling calm "are you okay?"

"i'm fine" he mumbled into her body tiredly. devon brought a hand to his hair, not caring that it was sweaty. she just wanted to comfort her boy. he had already taken off his equipment and stuff and was just sitting in his compression shirt and shorts with his skates off.

"you sure?" she prompted, kneeling slightly to try and catch his eyes but he tightened his hold on her stomach.

"now i am" he assured, gently moving his hands to her hips to make her sit down sideways on his legs, immediately burying his head on her neck.

"what happened, quinny?" she asked softly, rubbing his back as he sniffed slightly, clearly trying to control his frustrations.

"he just kept saying some shit. it was so fucking infuriating"

"i can tell. at some point his team even stopped defending him" she said, remembering that in the midst of the fight, some of the opposing teams players were sitting calmly in the bench while all the canucks were out defending each other.

"i'm so sorry" he whispered, leaning back to look at her with the most defeated expression.

"what for?" she frowned, grabbing his face gently into her hands and rubbing his cheek with her thumb.

"for losing my shit" he said with the frown still prominent in his face. devon felt a pang on her chest, knowing that he must be beating himself up for everything.

"it's okay quinn. i get it and i don't think anyone blames you. i don't know what he said and i'm not sure i want to know but you're allowed to snap every once in a while. you're always trying to stay collected and it's unfair to you" she said supportively, moving her hands down to the back of his neck and playing with the hair there.

he sighed, still avoiding eye contact as his grip on her body tightened ever so slightly in vulnerability "still, i shouldn't have lost it like that"

"if it makes you feel any better i think it was very hot" she said cheekily, scrunching her nose as a small smile started to appear on his face.

"really? cause you looked really worried" he mentioned as she moved her position to straddle his hips, his grip on her hips never wavering.

"i was worried people were gonna notice how turned on i was" she groaned, leaning her head on his cheat dramatically "they always focus on me at the worst times"

the couple stayed quiet for a bit. just reveling in each others prescence. since the moment quinn heard her voice he instantly felt calm and having her in his hold so tightly reassured him why he did what he did. she was so pure and full of love, she didn't deserve anyone talking that way about her and least of all a guy who was using it as a taunt.

after a while, devon straightened up again, looking deeply into his eyes with a smile "you look really pretty" quinn murmured, bringing his hand up to her cheek.

"you look really handsome. and the fact that you don't have a single scratch after all that is making me feel funny" she grinned leaning into his hand slightly.

"stop before anyone comes here" he groaned, knowing that if she even said the insinuation, which she was, quinn wouldn't be able to stop himself.

"i don't think anyone is coming. there's still like ten minutes left and the door has a lock" she said suggestevily, grinning as quinn moved his hand under her sweater and started kneading her skin.

"you sure?" he mumbled. devon was confused for a second, wondering what he meant but once she caught sight of his lust filled eyes, she knew he meant if she was sure she wanted to do it.

"oh, i'm a hundred percent sure"

quinn wasted no time into kissing her, pushing her flush against his body as she tightened the grip on his hips.

he was really fucking hoping no one would come in cause at this point, he was sure he wouldn't even try to stop if someone saw them.

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
im so fucking terrified abt the playoffs😭😭

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

53.8K 405 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
93.7K 1.4K 46
❝𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴?❞ the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...
52.4K 982 28
❝𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞ the story in which an actress falls for a hockey player that...
434K 4.1K 68
We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weekend.