When i love James

By Joviiherjanto

Bella and James are only bestfriend but now they are a couple , happy couple when someone went into their lov... More

Prologue
Everything has changed
My First Date
A suprise day
A new day
Kyla ?
Old friends
Hangouts
Gws James
HELP !!!
I am sorry.
"This is life"
Forgive and Forget
See you , paris !
Here we come '
* Love you more*

Thanks God

23 4 0
By Joviiherjanto

Its like after 2 days and James not yet awake so i am more worried than ever and i can just pray , nothing else to do.
As usual, hold his hand , it's just making me more trusting him and feeling comfortable.

Suddenly , James fingers are moving and i know that James is awake and i can see him slowly opening his eyes and i am so excited ! James stared at me and smile i am only saying "Thanks God" and i told James the accident 2 days before and immediately apologised to him.

He doesn't talk as much as i thought.
He only say like "It's okay , It's only a past , Do forget it." And i call the doctor and the doctor say his condition is getting much better but James still need to get lots of rest and what makes me SO EXCITED in my life !?
What i wish , do come true !
My wish is that after James wake up , the first person to see is me and that's true so i can't tell you how i feel.

The doctor enter the room and need to talks to me and James family rush to the room with tears of joy and look at James so i leave them all and go ahead talk to the doctor.

The doctor say he knows it's hard but the truth , the doctor find a huge trouble in James leg and that means James can't walk and he is now disability and i am so sad to hear that , it's unbelievable , i know the doctor is making a joke with me but then i can see how serious he is and i don't know how to tell James and his family.
I don't want to hurt their feelings but if i keep this as a secret myself , i am selfish and however , they need to know this but i don't know how to explain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...