š’šœššš«š¬ šŽšŸ š“š”šž š’šØš®...

By A-Wondering-Soul001

L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets notice... More

šˆš§šŸšØš«š¦ššš­š¢šØš§
š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬
Prologue.
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09.
010.
011.
012.

08.

224 22 2
By A-Wondering-Soul001

SAKI MEETS FUSHIGURO & NOBARA

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

You were currently sat in the common room of the dorm, just feeding Saki. The little bean had been keeping you on your feet ever since she had begun to stay with you. Not that you minded, it gave you something to keep your mind off Itadori. As you were feeding Saki, she was watching you with little sparks in her eyes, always by your side or close to you.

''Has Y/n-nee-chan eaten yet?'' Saki asked with a small smile.

''Not yet. I'll eat later, you go ahead and eat first'' You replied softly as you gave her another spoonful. Saki nodded, satisfied with your response.

''Can I feed you too?'' She asked with her puppy dog eyes. She crawled onto your lap and snuggled in, catching you off guard. But all you could do was sigh and nod.

'Sure, if that's what you want'' You gave her a weak smile. Saki let out a giggle, just cuddling up to you.

Just then, Nobara and Megumi walked into the room. They both were taken aback when they saw a little girl sitting on your lap. They exchanged glances before slowly making their way over to you.

''Uhm...who's the little girl?' Megumi asked curiously as he looked down at Saki.

Saki looked up at Megumi and her eyes widened in shock and awe. She jumped off your lap and stood in front of Megumi, pointing at him.

!!!

''Sea Urchin!' Saki gasped in amazement. Megumi's eyebrows twitched in irritation while Nobara burst out laughing.

''See, even the kid knows what you are'' Nobara snorted, shaking her head. Saki puffed her cheeks in anger and stomped on Nobara's foot.

!!!

''I am not kid! I am Saki!' She huffed and quickly ran back to you, hiding in your arms. You looked down at her, while Nobara was holding her foot in pain.

''Damn it! What is her foot made out of?'' Nobara spat, unable to believe the pain she was feeling. Saki stuck her tongue out at Nobara, showing her defiance.

''This is Saki. Just don't call her a kid'' You said calmly. Nobara and Megumi exchanged glances

''But isn't that what she i-'' Nobara mumbled, but Megumi quickly covered her mouth.

''Got it'' He said calmly, sending you an apologetic glance. You just gave a small smile

''I found Saki when we were back at the juvenile center, she was hiding in one of the out buildings, and now she's staying her with us'' You explained, Nobara and Megumi both nodded in understanding

''Y/n-nee-chan's friend's are Saki's friends too...'' Saki smiled as she slowly walked over to them

''I am sorry for hurting you...'' Saki pouted as she looked up at Nobara, who just stared at her, but she immediately melted

''Aww...it's okay, little one. I will be your very good friend'' Nobara smiled as she bent down infront of her and patted her head, Saki's eyes sparkled in excitement

''I am Kugisaki Nobara. Call me Nobara-nee-chan'' She cooed as she looked at at Saki, who just giggled

''Nobara-nee-chan!'' She smiled, Nobara wrapped her arms around her, holding her close

''And you can call him Fushi-nii-chan'' Nobara snorted as she pointed up at Megumi, who was just standing there like a log, looking down at Saki

''Fushi-nii-chan, huh...'' Saki giggled as she got out of the hug and held Megumi's hand, Megumi looked down at her

''Sure, you can call me that, I guess'' Megumi sighed as he just patted Saki's head

So then, Saki spent the whole afternoon with you three, she became close to Megumi and Nobara very quick and they gradually became a part of Saki's life. The three of them would often spend time together, leaving you with a little more time to yourself. It was nice to have a break once in a while.

||

||

With the Kyoto Goodwill Event coming up, the first years were getting some extra combat training to prepare for the big event. You didn't mind the extra training, in fact, you welcomed it. You had always been physically fit and had good stamina and endurance, which were some of your key strengths. You were confident in your abilities, but today, you were feeling a bit tired.

You had just finished sparring with Panda and were now taking a break on the school steps with Megumi and Saki on your lap. You watched as Nobara was now being tossed around by Panda. You let out a sigh and rubbed your temples, trying to relieve some tension from your tired muscles.

''Y/n, please tell Saki to go back to her room. It's dangerous for her to be here. You don't want her to get hurt, do you?'' Maki, a second year student, called out to you. You looked back at her and saw her worried expression.

''Saki doesn't want to be on her own. I want to stay with Y/n-nee-chan. Maki-nee-chan is being mean to me...'' Saki pouted and buried herself into your chest.

You could feel Maki's eyes on you and you knew it was because you were Saki's guardian. You gently stroked Saki's hair and tried to comfort her.

''Be nice to her, look what you did...'' Panda pouted as he looked at Saki with a sad expression.

Maki felt guilty now, realizing that her words might have hurt Saki's feelings.

''Hey, it's alright. Maki-san was only trying to keep you safe, little one'' You reassured her with a small smile.

''I am safe with Y/n-nee-chan... I am safe with everyone...'Saki replied with a small sniffle. Maki walked over to you and picked Saki up in her arms.

''Saki-chan, I'm sorry for being mean. But as one of your big sisters, I have to look out for you... or else that stupid mask idiot is gonna be on my case...'' Maki sighed and patted Saki's head.

''You mean Jo-Jo?'' Saki asked with curiosity. Maki nodded with a smile.

''But Jo-Jo is nice. He won't be mean to Maki-nee-chan... If he is, then I will tell him off!'' Saki puffed her cheeks, showing her determination.

''GO MY BABY! You tell that jerk!'' Nobara yelled tiredly from the floor, still exhausted from her training with Panda. Saki giggled and squealed in delight

''Okay... you can stay here then...'' Maki finally gave in, seeing how determined Saki was.

''Can we play hide and seek?'' Saki asked excitedly. Maki nodded

''Me, Nobara-nee-chan and Toge-nii-chan will hide firs''. Y/n-nee-chan will try and find me. Gumi-nii-chan will find Nobara-nee-chan and Maki-nee-chan and Panda will find Toge-nii-chan" Saki smiled as she stood up on the steps, getting ready

''You heard the little princess'' Panda beamed in excitement

''And Y/n-nee-chan cannot use your threads to find me...that will be cheating'' Saki pouted as she looked at you, you nodded

''I won't'' You smiled at her

And now the game began.

*A while later*

After you had finished counting, you three began your search in the school, since it was pretty big, you kept the locations narrow since it would make it a lot easier. As you were walking through the school, you were trying to think of all the places Saki could hide and there were loads you could think of, but it was just the matter of fact of which place was going to the right one.

''Could she be in the dorms...she knows them like the back of her hand...?'' You thought to yourself. Feeling curious, you headed over to the dorms first

You checked in all rooms but two. Your room. And Yuji's room.

''My room would be too easy...could she be in Itadori's room?'' You mumbled. Now standing infront of the door.

You let out a sigh, now closing your eyes. After a few minutes, you slowly opened the door and peeped in. All looked in place, you slowly opened the door and walked in. Your first instinct was to look in the wardrobe. So made your way over. You opened it and but Saki was not there.

''Hmm...'' You thought to yourself.

Just as you were about to turn around, you happen to glance in the wall mirror, which had the bed's reflection on it, and underneath the bed, you could see someone.

A smile made it's way onto your way.

💭 ''So she really did come to Itadori's room...what a little bean...''

You slowly walked over to the bed and quickly grabbed her, Saki let out a loud yelp, but giggled, seeing you there.

''You found me!'' Saki smiled happily as she jumped into your arms, you picked her up and smiled at her

''What made you come here?'' You asked curiously

''Hmm...the room looked lonely, so Saki came here'' She smiled, you found yourself staring at her, feeling a slight sting to your chest

💭 ''Lonely, huh...well you're right about that, Saki...this room belonged to a pink haired idiot''

''This room belonged to someone, who started at the same time as me, but they're not here anymore'' You had a sad smile on your face, now just looking around the room, Saki noticed the sadness behind your voice

''Do you miss them, Y/n-nee-chan?'' Saki asked, you looked at her, taken back by her question

Did you miss Itadori?

''I don't exactly know what I'm feeling, Saki. I didn't exactly consider him as a friend, so I don't know If I have the right to miss him?'' Your voice now trailed off, Saki looked at you with a small frown

''Hmm, Y/n-nee-chan doesn't have to be sad.'' Saki smiled at you, she jumped onto her feet and looked at you

''Y/n-nee-chan still hasn't caught me...I escaped from you now...haha'' Saki giggled as she ran away, you let out a soft chuckle, just shaking your head

You took a deep breath and finally decided to just let things be as they are, you took one look around his room before leaving.

But something caught your eye.

There was a photograph on the shelf...

Feeling curious, you walked over to the shelf and carefully took the photograph to get a better look.

It was a picture of young Itadori and a young girl...

A young girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, both of them smiling.

Your eyes widened slightly.

!!!

''Wait...why does this little girl...look like me...?'' Your voice trailed off.

To be continued...

Next time on Scars Of The Soul,

Lost Memories (1)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
42.7K 1.1K 18
Itadori [Y/N], twin brother of Itadori Yuuji, was oblivious of his twin's newfound power and life. Walking astray from the path your brother made lie...
114K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
525K 20.8K 43
Geto needs more love, so here we go. He's older in this story, but isn't a cursed user (at least not yet heheh). SO NO STITCHES. this is about Geto...