lost memories (Complete)

By usyuanfen

A story of a girl named kang y/n, living in Paris. She meets her forgotten past, her beautiful past from whic... More

about me and the story
•meeting
•momma!
•spooky
•heavens
•shopping
•date?
•me or him
•not a ghost
cute smiling boy
how dare you touch her!?
my girl
parents
calligraphy
kook
shirt on the floor!!
drugged
i do
our mini version
accident
she left!?
memories
I'll never leave you
epilogue

graduation

26 7 2
By usyuanfen

This chapter is dedicated to SSears90, Kiwi12bird and princesskat20xo thank you guys for voting love you!

Alana pov: i was here with jungkook in the mall where taehyung and that y/n were. I brought jk with me here purposefully so that i can get introduced with taehyung and start working on my plan as soon as possible.

Taehyung did see us but this jungkook was not letting us go to meet him, I think he will ruin my whole plan. He was about to take me from that mall but to my luck taehyung was standing just behind us, he asked jk who I was making me angry.

I have worked with him for such a long time and he doesn't even know me. Jk was about to answer him but I interrupt him and introduced myself while forwarding my hand towards him.

Alana: oh hello I am Alana nice to meet you taehyung oppa!
*she said not letting jungkook speak while forwarding her hand towards taehyung for a handshakeaking jk look at her shocked while y/n was not liking this girls behavior.

Taehyung: I guess I don't know you yet so please call me Mr Kim and I was talking to jk so please excuse us
*he said rejecting her handshake making alana angry and then turned towards jk looking for an answer*

Jk: umm hyung we were here for a date... Umm she is alana, she works with us in the trading department.

Alana: I am his girlfriend!
*she once again Inturupted jk making him sigh*

Taehyung: umm jk I would like to meet you in the evening.
*he said not sparing a glance towards alana and held y/n's hand and left from there *

Jk: alana why did you tell him you are my girlfriend! I alread made it clear with you that we are not there yet we don't even know eachother that much.

Alana: but jk I love you! I proposed you and you said yes to spend time with me doesn't that make me your girlfriend?

Jk:I said yes to spend some time with you to see if i might be able to be in a relationship with you!I have already made it clear with you that I will see if this could go any further. I didn't say that I love you already, and seeing your behaviour today I feel I have to think about it once again.

Alana: jk I am sorry!

Jk: I am leaving right now! You buy whatever you want I have some work. Bye.
*he left from there leaving alana fuming in anger*

Alana pov: I will have to be careful around this jungkook or my whole plan will get ruined. He is my entry pass into taehyung's life I have to work on my plan secretly.

...

Jk was sitting on the sofa beside jin in taehyung's office all worried about what his hyung will do with him while taehyung was checking the file of alana's info that jin gave him.

Jk: jin hyung what do you think will happen with me now?

Jin: well who told you to go to the same mall where taehyung was.

Jk: she is not my girlfriend yet hyung and she took me there not me.
*they were whispering to eachother till taehyung began to speak*

Taehyung: she doesn't have any suspicious thing in her bio, do whatever you want to but be careful with your feelings this time. Now leave nmy office both of you and don't disturb me.
*he said and started working on his laptop not giving jk any chance to speak, then they left his office*

Jk: hyung does he think she is my girlfriend already?

Jin: I think so~

.....

Long time skip......

Heechul:it has been a month you are with that jk and are in touch with taehyung and y/n but they are still together! What have you been doing? *angry*

Alana: don't talk to me in that tone! I have done every possible thing but that taehyung is like a stone what kind of man is he? He doesn't even look at me how am I supposed to create a misunderstanding between him and y/n? And even that jungkook is trying to get away from me!

Heechul: there is only one way now.....

Alana: what?........

..

*y/n is in her room calling taehyung coz tomorrow is her graduation ceremony*

Y/n: listen tae tomorrow is my graduation ceremony and my appa will be there you have to be there and I will introduce you guys to eachother.

Tae: what? Tomorrow! But we can meet him any other day right.

*he was getting nervous by thinking about the possibility of getting rejected by her dad *

Y/n: weren't you the one who was telling that" I WiLl MarrY yOu riGhT aFtEr yOur graDuaTiOn" What happened to you now?

Tae: honey I will still do that only, but I am a little nervous you know what if he rejects me?

Y/n: he will not and even if he does I will manage to make him understand that I love you and will marry only you!
Tae: ok then I will come tomorrow.

......

Y/n pov: I was waiting for taehyung with my dad in my collage. All the students we're taking photos with their parents and friends and I was also doing the same with my appa when I heard tae's voice. I turned towards him, he was holding a bouquet in his hands and looking so handsome. He came towards me and gave me the bouquet making me the happiest person on earth. I then turned towards my appa who was looking towards us with some questions in his eyes*

Y/n: taehyung he is my appa and appa this is taehyung my... My boyfriend.
*she said looking towards her father in hope of getting a happy reaction from him but his reaction was not the one she wanted.

Taehyung: umm uncle hello I am Kim taehyung.
*he said while forwarding his hand towards mr kang which he accepted while checking taehyung,looking at him up and down*

Mr kang: if I am not wrong I think you have a great relation with the police department.

Taehyung: umm uncle I... I didn't understand what you are trying to say!

Mr kang: well you are so confident everywhere you go and everything you do then why do you seem nervous now?

Y/n: appa he....

Mr kang interrupted her and then looked at taehyung and continued

Mr kang: I am talking to this young man here....

Taehyung: umm I am confident in all other things I do because I don't have any fear in loosing in those things but this part of my life is what defines me and I can't afford loosing here when all my life lies here

*he said the last part while looking at y/n smiling and she was also looking at him with tears in her eyes. Mr kang cleard his throag bringing the two young people back from their thoughts and then said*

Mr kang: we are getting late right now... Umm come to our house tomorrow for dinner we will talk further there only.
*he said and held his daughter's hand taking her with him leaving taehyung there who was getting anxious what if Mr kang didn't like him!

Taehyung called y/n at night because he was not able to sleep, thinking about what Mr kang said to him in y/n's collage

Tae: y/n what did your appa say? Is he angry or something?

Y/n: I myself don't know what he is cooking inside his head. He is sitting in the garden right now. He didn't even talk to me about it, he is behaving as if he didn't even meet you.

Tae: what? You are making me more scared y/n!

Y/n: you don't have to be nervous taehyung just come tomorrow and act natural. I trust my appa he has always supported me in my every decision, I know he will do the same now also so you don't worry.

Tae: I hope so and if he does not agree then I will take matters in my hands.

Y/n: don't you dare even think about hurting my dad! I will never do anything that he doesn't like.

Tae: baby... What are you saying! Don't you love me!

Y/n: I didn't say that it is either you or nobody and if appa doesn't agree then I know how to make him agree. You don't have to show your mafia power her understand!

Tae: okay my Queen understood!

Mr kang pov: I am thinking about what y/n told me in the ceremony, she loves that taehyung! Who is a mafia, I know he is a great human who values ethics but still he is someone who plays with fire should I allow my daughter to enter his world? And the girl I met earlier, she does have a point that boy is a little dangerous....

A little time skip in the past....

Mr kang was sitting in the park he always goes to for his exercise when a girl came and sat beside him on the bench and greeted him.

??: hello uncle! My name is alana I am y/n's friend.

Mr kang: oh hello child! How do you know that I am related to y/n?

Alana: umm uncle she always talks about you!

Mr kang: oh!is it?

Alana: yes uncle! Umm btw uncle I wanted to talk to you about y/n, may I?

Mr kang:  about y/n!? Yes go ahead.
Alana: umm uncle I don't know if you know this but y/n has a boyfriend.
*she said and looked at Mr kang expecting him to get angry but he was looking at her calmly*

Mr kang: oh is it! But she didn't tell me.
Alana: umm uncle I guess she is not telling you because he is a mafia and she might be scared to tell you thinking you might get against her relationship coz you know na her boyfriend is Kim Taehyung he is the biggest mafia in Korea and being with him means throwing you life in danger willingly!

*she was trying to make him scared about his daughters life while acting like she also cares about y/n.*

Mr kang: Kim taehyung?

Alana:  yeah he is her boyfriend uncle..... umm even though it might be dangerous for her but she loves him so you should support her... I will take a leave now uncle, bye.

Hey guys! How do you guys think about the story so far? Is it interesting? Make sure to vote and the next chapter will be dedicated to you! Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
48.2K 1.4K 42
jeon jungkook × kang heaven( your name) mafia king × mafia queen . . . . . ?? - who she is ?? - she is the most beautiful girl in the world ki...
124K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
62K 1.7K 19
"No my dad can't do that to me, you are lieing"..."it's true he has sold , they are waiting for you go now and save our family think about our family...