RESUSCITATION, greys anatomy

By mythsangel

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡; Olivia Sullivan starts her internship at seattle grace hospital and gets more than she barga... More

GRAPHICS
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
chapter one
chapter two

RESUSCITATION

990 18 1
By mythsangel

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍; was expected to be great from the day that she was born—both of her parents were extraordinary surgeons. her mother a world class neurosurgeon and her father the best cardiothoracic surgeon in seattle.

That's why she wanted to become a surgeon; to prove that she was exceptional to finally make her parents proud (which they never were) throughout her entire life no matter what she did they never praised her, congratulated her, they didn't even make the time to see her graduate neither times they simply put it as "anyone could graduate, look at your sister."

She hoped that once she got into the program, it would do something for them but they stated in the same dull voice "let's see if you can make it past the internship."

That was it for her, that's how she showed up at her sister Mia's front door with a tear stained face and a suitcase at her feet.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓..

Phoebe Tonkin...𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧

Holly Marie Combs...𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧

Winona Ryder...Gemma Sullivan

Justin Chambers...𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐯

Eric Dane...𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧

Ellen Pompeo...𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲

Patrick Dempsey...𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝

Sandra Oh...𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐠

Katherine Heigl...𝐈𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬

T.R. Knight...𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐎'𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

...
{ THE REST OF THE CAST AS THEIR RESPECTED ROLES }

— DISCLAIMER—

I DO NOT OWN greys anatomy (the show) it all belongs to Shonda Rhimes! I only own my original characters and their plot lines!

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖴𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
168K 8.8K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
784K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...