𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐲𝐚 (�...

By bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon More

000
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
The Power of Madonna
Season 2: Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

Never Been Kissed

181 3 0
By bloodvines_

ZACH DECIDED NOT TO TELL NESSA about a conversation he over heard in the locker room, about 'cooling off', he felt it wasn't his place to get involved in. As well at that he couldn't stand hearing Sam talk about what him and Nessa get up to. It was one of the first Glee club meetings Nessa abandoned both her best friend Tina and Mike, as well as Zach to sit next to Sam.

'Alright guys, let's get down to business! First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman. Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?' Mr Schue started the lesson as the last few members of the club arrived.

'Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day.' Puck explained the group most likely to scare them. While Zach seemed at little impressed.

'So cool dude' Zach said to him.

'Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go.' Quinn told Puck sarcastically.

'And now, drumroll, Finn! Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month.' Mr Schuester said to the group, receiving a sort of cheer.

'First, the a'capella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers.' Mr Schue started reading the list of their competitors. Nessa face lit up in excitement but also worry.

'That's my brother's school, he's like head warbler.' Nessa told them, starting with excitement then losing it towards the end.

'Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head.' Santana said all Nessa did was just nod along as Santanas point did make sense.

'And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the township continuing education programme. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs.' Mr Schue explained to the group.

'Is that even legal?' Zach questioned him.

'How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?' Mercedes asked. Nessa scrunched her face up in disagreement.

'They aren't that cute.' Nessa stated.

'True. They got Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis.' Puck said gaining some agreement from the group.

'Moving on. Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing.' Mr Schue said, almost like he has planned the lesson on the spot.

'You're going down.' Nessa said to Sam before standing to group with the girls.

'Okay, I have mash-up ideas in my emergency mash-up...' Rachel started saying to them.

'Kurt, gonna say it again. Boys team.' Will warned the boy, without even looking at him.

'Okay, I say we do a whole AC/DC, that way lead guitar...' Sam started explaining to the boys.

'Yeah, we need Rock music, maybe we could add a bit of metal?' Zach said firstly agreeing with Sam.

•••

NESSA WAS SO READY FOR the competition against the boys. Some of the girls mostly her, Rachel, Tina and Mercedes had spent the whole of lunch the next day brain storming ideas. However when it came to Glee club that day maybe they would have to restart.

'I'm not tossing the baby out with the bath water here.' Will said to the group.

'I've totally done that.' Brittany stated. Zach shook his head remembering when it happened.

'We're just making an adjustment. Boys, you are now doing songs traditionally sung by girls groups. And girls, try some classic rock. Uh, the Who, the Stones. The more opposite your choice, the more choice you get.' Mr Schue explained to the group, ignoring Brittany's comment. While he did change the rules for the competition which left some of the kids a little disappointed, this was something Nessa could get behind. She loves rock music.

'Don't worry, gentlemen. I have this one under control.' Kurt said to the boys.

•••

AFTER THE GLEE CLUB MEETING the boys all sat in a classroom with Kurt stood at the front. Kurt had these almost dream boards behind him as what Zach could only guess were his ideas for the competition. Zach was probably the only boy who would be down for any ideas Kurt would plan. If Kurt wanted all the boys to do drag he was down, wouldn't be no different to him literally wearing lingerie for Rocky Horror.

'Now! Obviously for this medley to work, I'm gonna have to sing lead, and of course when you're singing Diana Ross, Bob Mackie esc feather boas are a must.' Kurt explained to the group, the boys were all disappointed except Zach who just nodded along.

'Isn't this lesson about opposites? I mean, you in a sequin gown and feather boa is exactly what you'd expect.' Artie questioned Kurt, leaving Zach a little confused.

'How is this not opposites, it's not all about Kurt, us wearing the boas would be fitting Mr Schues new rules.' Zach stepped in defending Kurt.

'Thank you Zach. Anyway, who said anything about a gown?' Kurt questioned Artie.

'Uh, dude. Why don't you make yourself useful and go put some rat poison in them old folks' jell-o or visit the Garglers?' Puck said walking to the back of the class room.

'The Warblers.' Zach corrected him.

'Whatever. See what they're up to. And you can wear all the feathers you want. You'll blend right in.' Puck told Kurt.

'Fine.' Kurt said collecting his boards and leaving the classroom.

•••

NESSA HAD INVITED SAM TO HER HOUSE for some time alone. They lay in her bed making out, while music blasted in the background . It was hard enough trying to seek past Blaine to avoid any questioning.

'This hot enough for you?' Nessa asked him.
Sam looked away as she began to kiss down his neck trying to 'cool' himself off.

'Say my name, Sam. I said, say my name.' She told him.

'Beiste.' Sam said almost proudly. Nessa pulled back looking at him funny.

'Are you okay?' She questioned him concerned.

'Yeah. I could do this for hours.' he told her.

•••

NESSA KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON with Sam. She kind of had an idea after Mike said the same had happened with Tina. Then she had to play detective and have a really awkward conversation about it with Tina. While Tina had explained what had most likely happened, the next best thing to do what asked Sam about it.

Nessa walked up to Sam and Zach, at Sam's locker, before giving a look to Zach to basically say 'please go away'. And with that...

'Right i'm guessing this is going to be something private, i'm off' Zach told Sam placing a hand on his shoulder.

'Good luck, man' Zach said before leaving the two alone.

'Just be honest with me. I won't get mad at you if you tell me the truth, I'll be relieved.' Nessa started explaining to him.

'Really. Because it looks like you're gonna be mad no matter what I say.' Sam said disappointedly, before closing his locker and starting to walk off.

'You said another woman's name while you were kissing me. Look. I get it. She's in a position of power over you, which can be exciting and you clearly like women who give you a hard time.' Nessa basically shouted while following him down the hall.

'Well it's not like i can't tell you may have some feelings still for Zach. However, I'm not cheating on you with my football coach! Look. Can we talk about this in private?' Sam said a little quieter. He was clearly embarrassed about her asking this in public.

'Why, is this embarrassing for you?' She questioned him with that of a smirk.

'It's not what you think.' Sam said quietly.

'What I think is that I'm not putting out for you and you're jealous that i'm still close to Zach. I just wanna know, why are you using Beiste to, as what Tina called it 'cool yourself off'?. She questioned him, her voice getting quieter. While she used air quotes for 'cool yourself off'.

'What's this?' Beiste asked over hearing her name.

'This is a lover's quarrel and it's your fault, I'll leave you two.' Nessa said before she got answers from Sam.

'I'll see you later' She told the boy, touching his arm, before leaving him and coach Beiste.

•••

NESSA SAT NEXT TO TINA IN A GIRLS ONLY GLEE CLUB MEETING. The girls were getting ready for their mash up performance. Nessa had her phone, switching between messages with Sam, Zach and Blaine. Blaine was telling her that he caught Kurt spying, which she had no idea about.

'The boys beat us the last time we competed against them, we've gotta bring the noise hard this time.' Mercedes told the girls, as they were working on their costumes.

'To be fair, they didn't officially beat us. We got busted for Vitamin D possession before the vote.' Quinn said making Nessa think back to the last girls vs boys competition.

'Wait. Something's definitely wrong. Why isn't Rachel talking?' Santana brought up a strong point, Nessa looked behind her to Rachel, who was concentrating on sewing.

'Yeah, she should totally be bossing us around right now.' Brittany said making most of the girls agree.

'The idea of the assignment was to do the opposite of what we normally do. I'm just trying to stick to the lesson plan, which is proving nearly impossible since you're gluing the sequins on backwards.' Rachel started explaining to them. Nessa looked down to the jacket she was working on, releasing she had done it wrong. Before she heard someone come through the door.

'Spies!' Nessa called, at the sight of Puck and Artie entering the classroom.

'Lighten up! We're here to talk to Santana and Brittany.' Puck told the girl, as the pair of boys came closer.

'Hmm. So. How does it feel to be a free man?' Santana asked Artie.

'All I can say is I don't want a long-term relationship with either of you. Especially Brittany since I'm not in love with her.' Artie explained to her trying to keep his cool.

'Do you guys wanna go out to dinner tonight?' Brittany asked them.

'Not really.' Puck shut her down.

'Oh.'

'Tell you what. You two show up at Breadstix tomorrow night around seven, and if we don't find hotter chicks to date tonight, we might show up.' Puck started propositioning Santana and Brittany.

'You are totally cool.'

'Awesome.' Brittany said earning a look for the rest of the glee girls.

•••

THE BOYS SAT IN SHOCK as the girls performance started.

___________
Start Me Up/Living On A Prayer
sung by the New Directions Girls
__________

Through out the performance a certain two boys had their eyes on Nessa. While another boy received a message from Nessa's brother. Zach couldn't keep his eyes off Nessa, while he was said to be dating Quinn he couldn't help it. It was made much harder when Blaine told him to film to performance.

'Ladies, very, very impressive! What made you guys choose those songs?' Mr Schue asked them while the boys cheered.

'Well...' Rachel started to explain while out of breath.

'Coach said to give you this.' Becky said running into the classroom, turning Mr Schues attention away from the girls.

•••

MR SCHUE STOOD INFRONT OF the Glee club disappointed in them. He has found out about what the boys had used imagining Beiste for. This got to the point of the Coach quitting. After Nessa had found out about Sam using it aswell as her best friend Tina, she did the same. It became something both her and Sam used to cool off. So hearing this news made her feel really guilty.

'Well. I genuinely hope you guys are happy. Because Coach Bieste has quit.' Mr Schue said to the group very disappointed.

'Huh?' Zach said raising his eyebrows over come with confusion.

'Wait, what? That's terrible.' Finn said shocked by the news.

'Yeah, it's not what we want.' Sam added. While Nessa head just fell into her hands.

'That's the opposite of what we want, the football team is actually winning.' Artie joined in.

'Well then you'd better put your heads together and find a way to get her back, fast. Because I am actually ashamed of you. You really hurt someone who was a great addition to this school.' Mr Schuester explained to the boys, starting to raise his voice.

'I'm sorry. What exactly did we do?' Rachel questioned confused.

'No, it's us. The boys.' Finn said making it clear for her.

'And Tina.' Mike stated as Tina lowered her said.

'And Nessa.' Tina added trying to not get all the blame. While Tina wasn't lying Nessa gave her a dirty look for calling her out.

'We sort of... figured out that picturing Bieste while making out was even better than a cold shower. I mean I don't, ever.'
Finn said, trying to clear it up to Rachel as well.

'Oh, wow. I'm sorry.' Quinn exclaimed looking at Zach.

'I...' He tried to reply to her, but saw Nessa looking at him, so Santana had a chance to cut in.

'Can I just say that is what happens when people don't put out. If everyone just put out, we would have a winning football team.' Santana told the group, while Mr Schue was trying to come up with a reply to her.

'William! I need to see you and Noah Puckerman in my office please.' Figgins said marching into the office, cutting the lesson short.

•••

NESSA AND ZACH WALKED UP THE outside stairwell. It was a routine for them to walk around the school at lunch, once a week. It was something weird they did starting in Freshman year and after they reconnected they started it up again.

Nessa didn't have her glasses on so stood still on the stairs getting Zach to turn around.

'What is it?' Zach asked a little confused.

'Am i going insane, or is that Blaine?' She asked in shock. Zach turned around seeing the Blaine and Kurt walking up the stairs.

'Wait, it is, let's stay here.' He told the girl turning round to stand with her.

'Thanks again for coming.' Kurt said to Blaine sounding a little shaken up.

'Don't worry about it, just let me do the talking.' Blaine told the boy, as they reached closure to a certain couple waiting for them.

'Blaine what are you doing here?' Nessa asked scaring both Blaine and Kurt. Blaine looked a little confused seeing Nessa and Zach together. While Nessa when over to her brother for a hug.

'Where's Sam?' He asked wondering why she was with Zach over her boyfriend.

'He's at practice or working out or something.' Nessa replied quickly.

'We're doing our walk around campus, it's part of Nessa's weekly routine, you know how she likes her routines' Zach tried to clear up the boy's confusion.

'There he is.' Kurt said cutting off the conversation as Karofsky walked down the stairs.

'I got your back. Excuse me.' Blaine said to Kurt. While Nessa started walking away from them trying to pull Zach with her. However Zach stood still ready to play back up.

'Hey, ladyboys. This your boyfriend, Kurt?' Karofsky said to the pair.

'Kurt and I would like to talk to you about something.' Blaine told the bully calmly ignoring his question.

'I gotta go to class.' Karofsky said pushing past Kurt as Zach noticed.

'Kurt told me what you did.' Blaine explained.

'Oh, yeah? What's that?' The bully questioned.

'You kissed me.' Kurt replied. Zach was shocked and had to cover Nessa's mouth so the boys didn't know they were listening.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' Karofsky said bluntly, while looking around.

'It seems like you might be a little confused. And that's totally normal. This is a very hard thing to come to terms with, and you should just know that you're not alone.'
Blaine tried to explain to him.

'Do not mess with me!' Karofsky said pushing Blaine back again the metal wall. Zach jumped into action pushing Karofsky off of Blaine at the same time as Kurt.

'Dude back off!' Zach told the bully angrily while Nessa checked on her brother.

'You have to stop this!' Kurt said to Karofsky, before the bully ran away.

'Well, he's not coming out any time soon. Why are you so upset?' Blaine said trying to make a joke about it before noticing Kurt was actually hurt.

'What's going on?' Nessa asked trying to check on Kurt, While joining to sit with him on the step.

'Because until yesterday, I had never been kissed. Or at least, one that counted.' Kurt said on the verge of tears. Blaine joined the two, while Zach leaned on the wall watching  the three.

'Come on. I'll buy you lunch.' Blaine said to him.

'Yes, it'll help cheer you up' Nessa joined in, taking Kurt's hand.

•••

ZACH STOOD WITH THE REST OF the boys all dressed in matching suits. While Bieste joined the Glee club in the choir room. The boys decided as an apology to sing their mash up for the coach.

'I don't get it, it's boys against the girls, but what's the winner get?' Bieste asked trying to understand the competition.

'Well, we were hoping for your forgiveness.' Finn told her clearly.

'Yeah. We just want to apologise for hurting your feelings.' Sam added.

'Coach Bieste, we think you're awesome. And even though you're all hard and tough on the outside, it doesn't mean you're not the opposite on the inside.' Finn started to explain to the coach, as well as the girls.

'Like a chocolate turtle.' Zach said, smiling a little to himself for coming up with that.

'Totally. You're nougatty. We totally get that now. You're like a mash-up.' Finn continued to explain, like he'd had an epiphany to the situation.

'Why don't you guys just get to the song.' Mr Schue asked trying to hurry the boys along.

'Totally. This mash-up is dedicated to you, Coach. Hard and badass on one hand, and soft and girly on the other hand.' Artie said trying to cheer up their coach.

'We hope it makes you smile, 'cause when you smile you're pretty and it lights up the room. Seriously.' Puck complemented her not gaining a reaction.

________
Free Your Mind/Stop In The Name Of Love
sung by the New Directions boys
________

'That was really good. I liked it. Thank you.' Beiste said as the song finished. While the rest of the girls applauded.

'Come over here! Come on!' Artie said to the coach before, her and the boys entered a group hug.

word count: 3177

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
387K 8.4K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...
412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
36.6K 551 19
▐ 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons three discontinued, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...