AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

By poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... More

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 30

321 13 0
By poom36yu1

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

As expected, the Sakura Empire stepped on the stick and we detected the enemy fleet several days ago. We sent a communication to the base, and the base received our message. Now we are inside the main fleet of Azur Lane, sailing towards the enemy fleet to intercept them.

Me: Without a doubt, no matter in which world it may be, history repeats itself once again.

[Insert Azur Lane Opening]

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The Azur Lane fleet is sailing as fast as they can to intercept the empire fleet that is attempting to attack Midway.

QE: (Proud voice) This is the fleet that everyone has been waiting for!

Wales: It's not just our fleet, Your Majesty. It's a combined fleet with the Eagle Union fleet.

Hood: (Drinking tea) This is indeed a very astonishing sight, it is very promising indeed.

Warspite: Yes, of course this is going to be a decisive battle.

Meanwhile, with the Eagle Union fleet, Cleveland talks with her sisters.

Montpelier: You can count on us, we are the best seafaring knights.

Denver: We can't let you down, sister.

Columbia: Can we take it easy? We could hurt ourselves if we're nervous.

Cleveland: Yes, they are all my precious little sisters, don't tempt fate.

Cleveland-class: Ok!

Meanwhile, Hornet motivates herself to fight without holding anything back.

Hornet: There are no ways to avoid this conflict, it's time for a duel...

SAKURA EMPIRE FLEET

The Sakura Empire, thanks to the power of the sirens (and the script, by the way), had managed to elude all of the Eagle Union patrols. The fleet is led by Akagi, followed by Kaga and the rest of the ships, all in a diamond formation.

Meanwhile, some girls are wondering about this mission.

Atago: What's up Takao?

Takao: Are we really prepared for this? Such an important battle without completing Project Orochi. What is Akagi thinking?

Atago: We couldn't retrieve the black mental cube, maybe they are nervous.

Meanwhile, Zuikaku looks towards the aircraft carrier Akagi while she is deep in thought.

Shokaku: I don't know what Akagi-sempai is up to, but don't worry, your sister will always protect you.

Zuikaku responds somewhat hesitant and worried.

Zuikaku: Yes, I will protect your back, Shokaku-nee.

Meanwhile, the luckiest destroyers of the empire are very happy because they are being deployed for a real combat mission.

Yuudachi: Yay! Finally a real mission!

Yukikaze: Yukikaze-sama will be the protagonist of this war!

Meanwhile, Ayanami is deep in thought about this war, when Shigure speaks to her.

Shigure: What is wrong? You have been sad for a long time.

Ayanami: It's okay, I'm fine.

Shigure: Don't worry, I, Shigure, am blessed by the goddess of fortune.

Yukikaze: I can also protect Ayanami-chan! I also have the blessing of the goddess of fortune!

Shigure: Ok, ok, ok, I haven't forgotten.

Ayanami looks towards the horizon.

Azur Lane Fleet

In the fleet, our protagonist is aboard the USS Enterprise along with Javelin, Laffey, Albacore, Caballa, and Dace.

Me: What's up Javelin? You have a worried expression on your face.

Javelin: (surprised) Am I really so bad at hiding my feelings?

Albacore: Yes, you have the face of a zombie.

Laffey: Yes, is it about her?

Me: Her? Who?

Laffey: That girl we met when we were looking for Unicorn's friend.

Me: Oh, her...

Javelin: Ayanami is on the other side.

Me: There is no choice, she belongs to the enemy side.

Javelin: But I wish I could talk to her, be friends.

Me: Right now, it's impossible. The only way to achieve your goals is to end this war as quickly as possible and without any casualties on both sides. That's the only solution I have for your problem.

Javelin: Are there no other alternatives?

Me: There are other alternatives, but they are not ethical or moral. You would be treated as a traitor or war criminal, and you wouldn't want those titles because of your selfishness, right?

Javelin: (nodding sadly) Hm.

Me: (Friendly smile) In that case, let's go for the first solution, let's try to resolve this international dispute as quickly as we can and without casualties. What do you think?

According to Columbia SS's words, Javelin becomes very excited and she nods.

Time passes and after a few hours, the weather starts to worsen as if it's the eve of a storm. The girls, upon realizing this, all run to prepare for sailing in stormy waters. If the ammunition is loose, it could fall and roll on the ground, activating the explosive. For this reason, the girls are very frantic, running here and there to have everything secured before the sea becomes too rough.

I don't know why, but something very bad is going to happen.

Columbia: Hey successor! Don't raise a red flag over us!

Helena: No, Columbia-chan is right, my radars haven't detected anything for a while, this storm is not normal.

Massachusetts: It's not good, I have a bad feeling.

Me: You see, successor, listen to the professionals, Helena has electronic problems and Massachusetts is an expert in climatology, right?

Massachusetts: Hm, I have experience in this.

Me: Hm? Where are my friends?

Helena: (pointing to a certain place) They entered inside the aircraft carrier.

Me: I understand.

Meanwhile, in another dimension, Observer meets with Akagi to initiate a "special stage" to ambush Azur Lane.

Observer: Akagi, everything is ready. Now it all depends on you.

Akagi: Yes... (chants) [Celestial wind, halt the passage between the clouds... The celestial maidens must remain on Earth!]

In that moment, a magic circle appears beneath Akagi and something bad is activated for Azur Lane.

The Azur Lane ships are going through a great storm, all the ships are violently swaying through the rough ocean.

Me: Wow, this storm is very powerful.

Helena: Yes, this storm is the strongest I have ever seen in my entire life.

Me: (Looks at something in the sky) What is that?

Massachusetts: What thing?

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The rays illuminate the allied fleet and blind everyone, then I feel calm, the sea no longer moves much, even the rocking is null. When we regained our vision, we saw that we were in another world because the environment had completely changed. There is even a strong smell of smog, which was nonexistent until a few minutes ago. The sky looks like the sky of a fantasy apocalypse, and I could see a black hole in the sky.

I look at my classmates and they are very surprised, just like me. I also assume that everyone is surprised by the change in environment.

Me: (Disgust) Having two isekai, how nice, a double treat.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The girls are very surprised because now they don't know where they are. They can see islands of black land with neon red stripes, and in the background, there is an active volcano that is spewing lava from the crater.

Cleveland: What is this place so strange?

In that moment, Montpelier realizes the presence of the enemy and she screams.

Montpelier: Sister! Look!

Everyone watches as several portals open and multiple enemy ships (Siren) start to emerge.

Cleveland: It's the sirens!

While everyone is watching the sirens coming out of the portals, Enterprise realizes that Akagi is levitating in front of the active volcano.

Enterprise: (Hostile gaze) Akagi.

Akagi: [Welcome to my sea, Azur Lane. I welcome you to this grand gala.]

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10K 49
Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenaries, and you!
245K 6.7K 37
Max has been feeling really odd around her best friend, El. She loves her more than she's ever loved anyone or anything, ever- as a friend, of course...
39.7K 1.4K 47
Follow the fast-paced adventures in a dangerous world of a cruiser that doesn't exist, CLM-1701 a lone cruiser on a crusade to stop a war between fac...
108K 2.5K 30
[ | C a m p N a N o W r i M o 2 0 1 5 | ] ❝But it is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them❞ ― Ursula K. Le Guin, A Wizard of Eart...