๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›...

Von lluvma

"You dug your own grave, now lie in it." Linda a striking but humble young woman and her attractive CEO husba... Mehr

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ~ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง~ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž

200 6 0
Von lluvma

January 2nd

Jonathan

I wake to the smell of bacon and eggs, Linda's in the kitchen cooking, I look at the time to see that it's seven O'clock in the morning.

With a groan and run my hand through my disheveled hair, I saw Scarlett's message from last night and I agreed to meet her and the kid after work, that meant having to make up another excuse to tell Linda.

I crack my neck and stretch my limbs before getting out of bed I went straight to the shower, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and dressed into one of my best suits before meeting Linda in the kitchen.

She's facing the stove, I walked into the kitchen and began to prepare my morning coffee I thought it was strange she would usually look right over here once she heard me approaching.

"Morning." I say.

No response.

I looked over at Linda, she was eerily silent, as she chopped up some apples slices. She was acting as if I wasn't here.

My gaze then darts towards her hands.

I notice how tightly she's gripping onto the handle of the knife as if she was restraining herself from throwing it across the kitchen or even at me...

I fix my tie, my eyes still locked on Linda as she began to aggressively cut the apple slices with skilled precision.

"Careful, you'll cut yourself." I warn, she then stops momentarily before turning to me her gaze seemed off, as if she was trying to suppress some unmasked rage.

Then her hardened expression turned into a smile. "Breakfast is in the dining room." She spoke calmly before setting the knife back down on the cutting board I could see how red her hand was from gripping the handle so tightly, leaving imprints.

"Linda." I said with concern as I reached out for her hand but she jerked it away.

"Your breakfast is going to get cold." She said vaguely.

I sighed out of frustration running my hands through my hair. "I Don't have time for this, that attitude of yours is the last thing I need right now. I expect you to fix it." I say firmly.

feeling the tension in the from I don't bother arguing with her, so without another word I walked out the kitchen and towards the dining room now I wasn't even hungry anymore, I've lost my appetite.

Walking out the kitchen I could feel Linda's eyes shooting daggers at me from behind my back.

Just one night ago we were madly in love, making love as if there was no tomorrow, and now she won't even let me touch her.

I contemplate as I sit at the dining table wondering how I could possibly approach this situation, I don't even pick at my food until I realize that Linda might have seen something she wasn't supposed to see...

Quietly I get up from the chair and walk towards the hallway, it's so quiet I could hear a pin drop.

I then stop in the middle of the kitchen looking at my wrist watch. "Shit, I'm going to be late for work."

I decide not to bother with Linda right now, I curse under my breath, retrieving my briefcase and laptop from my office room before hurrying out the door.

****
I'm in a meeting with my board directors, they talked about their ideas of expanding the company while I tapping my foot on the floor anxiously messaging Linda. It was unusual for her not to answer my messages.

My face hardened, I gripped my phone so tight that I felt my knuckles began to crack, before looking up to meet everyone's eyes they stared at me with blank expression.

"Sir, do you have any feedback to give us?" One of my directors ask.

I cleared my throat and shifted in my chair trying to hide my discomfort.

"No, gentleman that'll be all. you're dismissed, we'll finish talking about this at a later date." I say standing up from my chair and walking out the meeting room without saying another word.

I was in there for an hour and a half and I don't know a single thing that was said in that meeting.

I stepped into my office closing the door behind me, phoning Linda as I pace around the room. "Come on, pick up the god damn phone."

No answer

I give up, I send her one more message telling her I'm working late today and slip my phone back into my pocket.

I sigh, making my way towards my desk, I looked at all the papers on my desk rubbing my temples at the sight, before my eyes dart to a picture frame on the edge of my desk of Linda and me on our wedding day. 

We looked happy, and we were then I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. I sat on my chair with my shoulders slumped.

I glance at the picture once more before reaching out to grab it, sliding it into one of desk drawers and kicking it shut and out of my sight.

****
6.00 pm

I'm at Scarlett's place watching Liam crawl in his play pen, I can't say my day was all that bad now that I'm here.

Scarlett was in the kitchen preparing drinks for us, leaving me alone with Liam, he just turned one and I missed a lot considering I'm living two separate lives.

As I slump down on the couch I see Scarlett approaching with a two glasses of wine in her hand. Sitting beside me she handed me a glass.

"Thanks, Scarlett." I say sitting forwards and taking a swig.

Suddenly I feel Scarlett's hand on my knee slowly grazing up my thigh. "I missed you." She whispered against my ear.

My body tensed as Scarlett's lips brushed against my neck. I then leaned to the opposite side taking Scarlett's hand off my lap. "What did I say Scarlett?We're not doing this anymore." I grumbled.

Scarlett pouted. "Oh, come on Jonathan. Why can't we have a little fun?" Scarlett persisted, teasing my ankle with her foot.

I huffed, my eyes darting back to Liam who was now asleep in his play pen.

Then I Felt her hands slide up my back massaging my shoulders. "Someone's tense." Scarlett purred leaning into me once again.

"It's because of that wife of yours, isn't it?" Scarlett asked.

"Mrs. Perfect." She murmured bitterly under her breath.

I stiffened once more resting my elbows on my knees. "Look, I think Linda might have found out about you, me and Liam." I said.

I glanced back at Scarlett to see her smiling. "Good, you know what that means? Now you have a reason to leave her, or better she'll leave you. And we could be a family"

My jaw clenched as Scarlett said those words, before I could even get a word out she climbed on top me straddling me.

She looked down at me with in tempting manner guiding my hand towards her breasts and squeezing them. "And anyways she can't compete with me, when it comes to keeping you satisfied at least" She said seductively.

I quickly regain my composure pushing Scarlett back onto the couch before getting up on my feet I look down at Scarlett slumped on the couch with a sour expression.

"You must be out of your god damn mind if you think I'll walk out on Linda like that, what do you think people will think of me if they see me with you and Liam?" I said.

Scarlett stood up abruptly. "I don't care! we have a child together, we should be together. Think about Liam he needs his daddy... I need you." Scarlett cried.

I paused my demeanor softening, stepping towards Scarlett i wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to my chest. "I'm sorry." I say quietly.

"I want her to disappear." Scarlett sniffled wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "Make her disappear." She whispered.

I look down at Scarlett as she laid her head on my chest. I glance back at Liam, and broke away from Scarlett for a moment to pick him out of his play pen before wrapping my arms around Scarlett once again.

Maybe it time to come to the conclusion that this marriage was coming to an end, and trying to save it now would be hopeless now.

Maybe I never really loved Linda after all and I'm just coming to the realization I tell myself, but the other part of me said otherwise.

That our love story won't have such a happy ending after all.

"I'll make her disappear." I whispered.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.5K 510 21
Let's once again indulge in the world of Serilda for one last time. Let the pain be there Let the hope come Let the love flourish Let the truth come...
51.1K 5.1K 143
"Mr.Anan, what if I agree to marry you?", she asked. Anan stood up without saying anything. She gave a confused look. "Let's go and register", said M...
171K 7K 49
Five years ago, Harper and Jeremy got married after being swept up in a whirlwind romance. As the years passed, the excitement wore off and now they...
19.9K 584 24
Lillian soon finds her life transformed when she has a very satisfying one night stand with Hajoon. They have a child and get married. Lillian seems...